Black Ops

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Adjustments based on direct vettrock ISO:

I think Morgan is more townie than ever. 158
Teapot also looks good. 184

In post 315, vettrock wrote:
In post 312, BBmolla wrote:
In post 40, TheCow wrote:Food for thought: would Mafia vote on a day one lynch, when they run the risk of being killed by the D1 Vengeance?

And I mean like

really
I saw that the first time, and meant to comment, but I forgot about it. This looks like newbscum trying to get a hint from town as to how they should vote to avoid suspicion. Probably would have been better asked in the scum PT instead.

Significant to reading TheCow, but I'm not sure if it was a slip (i.e. telling thecow they should have posted in their PT) or slinging mud ("looks like newbscum").

+ a small amount of scumpoints to texcat for an indirect defense. 507

+ a small amount of townpoints to cow, slimer, teapot. 518
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Morgan
Morgan
Goon
Morgan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Morgan »

ABR has all my love.

I'll get back into this game either later tonight or tomorrow.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Herodotus »

In case it wasn't clear, I didn't realize Albert thought he had self-hammered. He had been talking about venge killing for days, I thought he was just threatening Sup.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Morgan
Morgan
Goon
Morgan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Morgan »

Herodotus, explain why I should care about those post numbers.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Herodotus »

In 158, I don't feel like that's how one responds to a scum-buddy, so you get town credit.

Vettrock 184 is a very OMGUSy response to Teapot, which makes me like Teapot.

Vettrock 507 took some wind out of the counterwagon on texcat while trying to stay neutral on her alignment.

Vet 518 tried to direct the vig. He could have included a buddy, so it's only a small amount of townpoints.

VOTE: texcat
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

I really wasn't expecting a kill untill like day 2 or something. Interesting o.o

In post 488, archaebob wrote:Yeah ok fine.

unvote

The only problem (and I mean the
only
problem) with lynching TheCow is the vig shot.

In other news, I think Teapot is probably town.

In post 489, archaebob wrote:
vote Albert B. Rampage

I enjoyed my brief escapist fantasy of town-Albert, backed into a corner, pulling a scum lynch from the jaws of death with an awesomer-than-thou last possible second flash wagon, but this still needs to be the lynch.

I want TheCow tomorrow, and possibly pisskop.

I think in this there's a reason for the Vig shot. I really don't understand why that shot was fired.

In post 493, Herodotus wrote:All of the above still applies; I think the person we lynch shouldn't kill either Teapot or Albert, but there is no more reason to be secretive about this strategy.
In post 531, Herodotus wrote:
I'll sheep vettrock.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Albert
Going through your posts, I don't see what made you change your mind here. Is it the fact that Albert decided he wasn't going to kill you or...?

In post 494, pisskop wrote:Quick. Check 'last visited' dates on profiles

its not guarentteed, but . . . Texcat last visited 0020.
Outside information... Useful, but is it inadmissible?
It's enough for me to think it's true, but who else did you look up as well? Or was that the only person you decided to check?

In post 545, Wisdom wrote:
Albert B. Rampage
was lynched D1! He was a
Townie

He doesn't go down without a fight though! He manages to kill one of his attackers.

vettrock
was vengekilled D1! He was a
Mafia Goon

In post 546, Sup-Zero wrote:good shot
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
Teapot
Teapot
Goon
Teapot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Teapot »

VOTE: Herodotus
"
He used to rage a storm in a teapot.
"
Teapot
Teapot
Goon
Teapot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Teapot »

In post 531, Herodotus wrote:@Sup: My concern is that you didn't say much to them or pressure them while they were around. So I don't understand the vote or how you were paying attention to Astinus.

I'll sheep vettrock.

UNVOTE:

Preview edit: threadsplosion and votes.
My vote is L-1
, including a self-vote.

I like the new ISO feature, but I keep clicking on posts to see them in context, then clicking on new ISO's, then new posts from those new ISO's. It's like that website that it's poor etiquette to link to. Trying to read Albert in ISO this happens even more because he tends not to quote or name the person he's talking to.

Scummy vote right here, lynch it with fire. I must apologise Albert, I was wrong.
Texcat's probaly a mislynch he's pushing, we'll see when he flips.
"
"
Teapot
Teapot
Goon
Teapot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Teapot »

In post 552, Herodotus wrote:In case it wasn't clear, I didn't realize Albert thought he had self-hammered. He had been talking about venge killing for days, I thought he was just threatening Sup.

You said in your post "Counting self vote", you're ****** lying.
"
"
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Wisdom »

TheCow has been prodded.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:05 pm

Post by Herodotus »

@Teapot, I thought he put himself at L-2.

@Teapot, do you understand now why tunneling is bad?

In post 555, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 493, Herodotus wrote:All of the above still applies; I think the person we lynch shouldn't kill either Teapot or Albert, but there is no more reason to be secretive about this strategy.
In post 531, Herodotus wrote:
I'll sheep vettrock.

UNVOTE:
Going through your posts, I don't see what made you change your mind here. Is it the fact that Albert decided he wasn't going to kill you or...?

There is no contradiction. Before archaebob was killed, I was voting for Albert because I thought if he was town he might shoot someone other than Teapot, and if he was scum, hooray. He did shoot someone other than Teapot.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by Herodotus »

@theslimer3, I may have misunderstood your question. When I thought I was putting Albert at L-2, vettrock was starting to give me town-feelings, so after their vote I went back and read Albert in ISO. Nothing popped out but he seemed acceptable for a combination of: the possibility that he was scum, the information it might provide, and the above-average vengekill possibility. After I saw there was another vote on him, I almost deleted the vote from my post, but I counted the votes very carefully, and there were only five. When I saw that Albert had self-voted again, I decided I was sick of the WIFOM, so I put the vote back into my post with the warning about L-1. Only I thought it was going to take 7 votes to lynch, but it only took 6.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:09 am

Post by pisskop »

vote:texcat
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:15 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: herodotus
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:16 am

Post by BBmolla »

I'm not opposed to texcat

I was insanely off on vettrock but I know why.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 494, pisskop wrote:Quick. Check 'last visited' dates on profiles

its not guarentteed, but . . . Texcat last visited 0020.
Outside information... Useful, but is it inadmissible?
It's enough for me to think it's true, but who else did you look up as well? Or was that the only person you decided to check?

I checked everyone on pages 1, 2, 3.

Only other lead was Sup, and he logged in at 2330 and posted here. I also think Sup kinda scummy too.

Lets kill Texcat!
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Also, how do you question the validity of it and then ask me for more?
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Herodotus »

In post 565, pisskop wrote:I checked everyone on pages 1, 2, 3.

You may have missed Morgan. BBMolla was also logged in during that time but didn't have a post on page 1-3 for you to follow because replacement.
Slimer3, Albert, and vettrock I remember were all set to not reveal. I don't remember about theCow.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:58 am

Post by TheCow »

I guess that Vengekill thing paid off. At work, will get a good post out after.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Teapot, how much have you thought about your vote? Have you reasoned out the idea of my being scum, or are you policy voting because I said Albert was at L-1 when that was not true?
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Are people just waiting for others to post?

BBMolla, do you keep a Mafiascum tab open 24/7 like texcat says she does?

Morgan, which of my comments on Vett's ISO do you agree with? Which do you disagree with?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 570, Herodotus wrote:Are people just open 24/7 like texcat says she does?

Yea about her weaksauce statement . . .

Unless her computer logs her out of MS, reboots, then opens up her IE, navigates back to IE, and liogs her back in 10 minutes before a dayshot while it watches over her Im calling shenanigans.

Im imaging a cartoon cat sleeping while the glow of her comuter is sinisterly cast upon her face.
The computer conducted the dayshot! OooooooooO!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Yeah I do
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:14 am

Post by texcat »

This game has become a lot less fun now that I am under suspicion for something I can't defend myself against.

In post 568, TheCow wrote:I guess that Vengekill thing paid off. At work, will get a good post out after.

VOTE: TheCow
Morgan
Morgan
Goon
Morgan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Morgan »

Stop using log in times to determine in-game behavior.

In post 570, Herodotus wrote:Morgan, which of my comments on Vett's ISO do you agree with? Which do you disagree with?

In post 554, Herodotus wrote:In 158, I don't feel like that's how one responds to a scum-buddy, so you get town credit.

Okay.

In post 570, Herodotus wrote:Vettrock 184 is a very OMGUSy response to Teapot, which makes me like Teapot.

How was it OMGUSy? vettrock complained and tried to shift attention back to ABR.

I don't feel any particular way about the rest of your points.

Another question for townies:

What do you think of scum!Sup-Zero?

Return to “Completed Open Games”