farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Pisskop is a good vote too so I'm not complaining.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Vote count 3.04

Cheetory6 (2):
pisskop, West9
Metalcyanide (2):
Aristophanes, farside22
pisskop (1):
Albert B. Rampage
farside22 (1):
Cheetory6
Aristophanes (1):
Lyserg-Zeroz

Not voting: Metalcyanide, prawneater
With 9 alive It takes 5 to lynch. Day ends in: (expired on 2015-02-24 08:22:00)
Last edited by Honey bee on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 974, farside22 wrote:Metal is scum abr.

True enough, I don't like his suspicions much. Accuses people of lurking, or being overdefensive, very straightforward and simple things, metal sounds like an overeager newbe. He's enthusiastic though. He's not afraid to answer questions badly, which I like.

In post 792, Metalcyanide wrote:VOTE: pisskop
I don't like this vote but I dislike no lynch days Sorry pisskop.

I really like this post too. I think he's more town than not. Pisskop is the best lynch choice IMO.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:17 pm

In post 337, Metalcyanide wrote:Scum lean:
Aristophanes
acryon / orcinus_theoriginal
West9

I mean, Metal has been voting acryon/pisskop since forever. I can't vote a guy like this, farside. He shows good faith.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:19 pm

Right now, I'd say my two biggest suspects are Aristophanes and pisskop. I'd vote either one and call it a day.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:20 pm

I don't like Cheetory backing off of pisskop and saying "that OMGUS was bad". That almost sounds like he's a robot with no emotions.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:21 pm

So...

Werewolf: Aristophanes (uncertain)
Mafia: pisskop, Cheetory
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Id ask for proof or evidence, but frankly this is as much as Ive ever seen you post im one sitting :?

I tried to look at a few of your completed games, but not happening via phone. Those that Dont know what ABR plays like please take a walk into his postings. As it sits Ill lynch him based on the past 5 posts alone.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:39 pm

Well, do you think Cheetory or Aristophanes could be scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont think Ari is a wolf or Cheetor is mafia.

Id like to catch the wolf. That way we have a conftown seer and can systematicly lynch to victory wuthout the NK.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:43 pm

You think Cheetory is scum. Don't deviate.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Deflect.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Unvote, vote Cheetory

Alright, I'm willing to see where this goes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:26 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't have a lot of time to explain. I will only be voting ari, metal or pisskop.

Metal having a scum read on acryon and not wanting to vote pisskop makes no sense
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:31 am

Post by pisskop »

I will take Metal of the three. All day
prawneater
prawneater
Goon
prawneater
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:07 am

Post by prawneater »

VOTE: Metalcyanide

I'm fine with this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:06 am

Metal is probably town.
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

My thoughts on this game are getting super messy and I prolly need to take a step back to reasses <.<

@Albert: Hi. Why Ari wolf? (and to a lesser degree, why PK and Cheet mafia?).

@PK: Your Cheet case felt really comf-bias'd at some points, being the worst in that sense, because of how easy it is to double check Metal's answer to the "I will cut you" stuff, which is literally 2 posts below where Ginko said that; chiding Cheet for "not being able to keep his story straight" and then pointing to him countering the coaching point and him then defending about the "soft-defense" part is kinda misleading in how those were two different things and part of it is your fault for the bad wording and somewhat reachy argument that was the "coaching" thing. I'm not gonna sheep you on wolfCheet is what I'm saying. I think Metal is at least a decent compromise of possible wolf suspicion while also being someone who's done things that bother me in a more general sense thou, so from your pool, I'd choose him.

@Cheet:
Spoiler:
Was more interested in the way Metal acted during D2; I felt like both players were somewhat dodgy about each other, and I found myself frustrated at the resistance I saw coming from Metal (to the point I felt he was avoiding me on that) when I was prodding him about Acryon and wanting thoughts other than the Orci stuff. For example, from D1: Even for a reactionary player, don't you think the lack of commentary on your and Vyse's case for Acryon was weird (when considering he had a scumread there and that was presenting itself as an alt to the Lal lynch, who Metal was vocal about townreading)?

The vote Metal threw in during D2 was sorta gambit-y if they are both scummates though, but what I said above still is stuff that bothers me.

Asking you because your view is somewhat opposite to mine and I value your opinion, but also I think Ginko townread Metal at some point during D1/early D2 and since then I feel you've been neglecting him.

What's your current opinion on Ari and the stuff where he deflects from PK's push on you and onto himself? Tbh I prefer the lynch focus on those two (PK too I guess, but my thoughts on him got messier after his push on you, which the not nitpicky part of me reads as townie, while the other is really bothered by the worst parts of his case on you) and the last flip makes me feel like we have this day as a freebie for the unfinished Day 2... hmm... if I'm honest with myself and my feelings I think I started developing a bit of a policy-lynch attitude in my choices here (Ari because without him attaining more of a conf-town status I can't see many people voting someone other than him during a LyLo situation, specially if Mafia is the last scumteam standing; Metal the same to a lesser degree, but also because lynching him feels helpful to the PoE of wolves and generally aiding the seer, which is something I was OK with not completely focusing on right now, but I'd rather not postpone it more than D4 because of the advantages a conftownie brings and the ever-increasing likeliness of the seer being killed each new night... I feel kinda weird realising my thought processes ended up in here >.<), but I want to push this a bit more regardless. Btw, your spoiler button text opens with quotes but never closes them and one of your post-links doesn't point to the right place...listen to me Keely, you'll get an F if you botch it a third time~

@Metal: What is your read of farside?

I feel dumb because I agree with PK's assesment of Albert-meta because of a few games I skimmed, but (meta aside) "you are posting more content/being nicer than I expected" are super stupid reasons to vote someone and not really something I want to punish ;-;
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:31 am

In post 992, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:@Albert: Hi. Why Ari wolf? (and to a lesser degree, why PK and Cheet mafia?).

Well because of who they defended, although I'm not married to that opinion, I just think a permutation of those three has got to yield scum.
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

Can you be more explicit about the associations you are seeing? Maybe I'm being too simplistic, but I'm trying to relate this to the known wolf (Lal) and mafia (Jordan/YYR[AKA Young]) flips and I'm not sure I'm following your thought process.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 988, farside22 wrote:I don't have a lot of time to explain. I will only be voting ari, metal or pisskop.

Metal having a scum read on acryon and not wanting to vote pisskop makes no sense

I had changed my mind on Acryon and applied that to Pisskop.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:04 am

In post 994, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:Can you be more explicit about the associations you are seeing? Maybe I'm being too simplistic, but I'm trying to relate this to the known wolf (Lal) and mafia (Jordan/YYR[AKA Young]) flips and I'm not sure I'm following your thought process.

Either they are voting and then quickly unvoting, or outright defending, or championing rival wagons.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Metal'll do.

vote: Metal
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 992, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:

Far has seemed okay to me this game. Off the top of my head I can't think of anything scummy I'll take a look later when I'm not at work
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 998, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 992, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:

Far has seemed okay to me this game. Off the top of my head I can't think of anything scummy I'll take a look later when I'm not at work

So I went back and read up on Far. He's playing a very good game. Lots of interaction & questions, staying consistence with his questions and responses. I have to say that he town, or really really good scum :lol:

Return to “Completed Open Games”