That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1570, elusive wrote:Wake & Oz:

Vikingfan claimed cop at L2 or L3 I believe so there was pressure
ABR, under no pressure, claimed town tracker
Klingoncelt under light pressure (less than half a wagon) claimed Vanilla and then later claimed that town would lose if they lynched her
NakedJoggers like a few others (pisskop and Boonskiies) focused excessively on the newer players such as myself or Kitz or etc to be scum but don't really pursue\hunt\question or ignore attempts to answer questions. NakedJoggers also seemed to want to elicit reactions from me or Kitz but probably not the kind he expected. Then see MathBlade ISO.
Also resistance to NJ's lynch makes me wonder.

Boonskiies you're NOU is boring, do you have any other scumspects or want to actually lead a wagon on with you know reasoning? Also totally shipping Dragonboon or Boonspawn. Also, you a TVD fan?

The Vampire Diaries...? yes...>.>

I have a lot of scumspects, I just don't have the ability to really lead a wagon right now. I don't have enough on ellie or yourself to actually get people to want to not just discredit or push me aside.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1568, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1565, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1559, Wake1 wrote:I'd like to know why ABR claimed Tracker when he wasn't even at L1.

Neither was VF when they claimed.

Did not know that.

Why? I don't get it.

False. VF was under A LOT of pressure, and would have been lynched.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Ellie »

In post 1551, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1544, Ellie wrote:Wake, town can figure out a game by talking to people, asking questions, and skimming ISOs. Scum have trouble faking that so they sit on their hands and complain about how many pages they missed.

Speaking of asking questions, you ignored me twice, which makes your post ironic.

As for your second statement, you're woefully incorrect. Never make assumptions about Scum, or what you think they would do.

No. You said you were going to "wade in" & catch up. Then TWO posts later, you asked me to do something... that I did on the previous page. Proving that you did NOT wade in. Proving you are lazy active lurking SCUM who decided not to read the game and is now
out of his depth
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Ellie »

Case closed. Bring in the dancing lobsters.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1570, elusive wrote:Wake & Oz:

Klingoncelt under light pressure (less than half a wagon) claimed Vanilla and then later claimed that town would lose if they lynched her
NakedJoggers like a few others (pisskop and Boonskiies) focused excessively on the newer players such as myself or Kitz or etc to be scum but don't really pursue\hunt\question or ignore attempts to answer questions. NakedJoggers also seemed to want to elicit reactions from me or Kitz but probably not the kind he expected. Then see MathBlade ISO.

Boonskiies you're NOU is boring, do you have any other scumspects or want to actually lead a wagon on with you know reasoning? Also totally shipping Dragonboon or Boonspawn. Also, you a TVD fan?

See, that helps.

Imo there's never a good reason to claim until at least at L-1, and even then you should wait until intent to hammer is expressed.

Klingon claiming VT while under little pressure, but then saying Town would lose without her doesn't, well, add up.

I'd like to hear more about the current NakedJogger issue before I do anything. Please help me understand.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1577, Ellie wrote:
In post 1551, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1544, Ellie wrote:Wake, town can figure out a game by talking to people, asking questions, and skimming ISOs. Scum have trouble faking that so they sit on their hands and complain about how many pages they missed.

Speaking of asking questions, you ignored me twice, which makes your post ironic.

As for your second statement, you're woefully incorrect. Never make assumptions about Scum, or what you think they would do.

No. You said you were going to "wade in" & catch up. Then TWO posts later, you asked me to do something... that I did on the previous page. Proving that you did NOT wade in. Proving you are lazy active lurking SCUM who decided not to read the game and is now
out of his depth

You're behaving stupidly, and probably don't understand the nuances and circumstances involved.

I'd explain it to you, but I'm not sure how receptive you are to new ideas or revelations.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:28 am

Post by vikingfan »

question: do we want to ask for a claim from NJ at this point for full information? We know what klingon claims to be and I'm not a fan of lynching NJ without a claim.

I would rather just lynch klingon without any more softclaims or regular claims personally but unfortunately it takes a majority.

Also, mathblade's claim that I claimed with no pressure is just outright lying.

And I hate how Wake is playing right now.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Ellie »

Not receptive at all.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

That proves nothing, Ellie...

@Wake - there actually was a part of me that liked the way ABR's claim came about. From where we were at the time, ABR was totally going to be taken down to around L-1, possibly be even lynched, wasting a lot of time. Which is why he claimed so early. It's actually one of the only town like things I felt he did this game. But I feel he could have done it as scum, also, which is why he DEFINITELY shouldn't be considered for today's lynch. We have our two wagons, and unless people are willing to risk switching to Ellie, like now, there's not many other lynch candidates.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:29 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1539, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1508, SilverWolf wrote:It really bugs me that Wake isn't voting or playing.

I don't have the time to read 1500 posts.

I'm Town, and if you're a member of Town as well you should try to help out your fellow members by giving an extremely short outline of what has happened so far.

Give me a little info and it'll help me play this game and vote.

recap:

shinobi lead tso push. Tso speaks, the wagon falls apart.

Viking digs himself a hole. A counter wagon on me starts. It falls apart and Viking looks more scummy claims cop.

house and I discuss his horse

wagon on abr starts till he claims tracker for no apparent reason.

klingon asks something stupid and a wagon pops up. Still here.

I don't particularly like the wagon so I've been looking for alternatives. Since we have a deadline I'm settling on the nk counter wagon cause I've found him scummier than klingon. Course we still have time.

if I've missed anything let me know. And answer my questions wake
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1576, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1568, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1565, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1559, Wake1 wrote:I'd like to know why ABR claimed Tracker when he wasn't even at L1.

Neither was VF when they claimed.

Did not know that.

Why? I don't get it.

False. VF was under A LOT of pressure, and would have been lynched.

If you think Mathblade's post here is false, does that mean you think she is lying?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 879, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The deadline is in 4 days. I don't have time for this. I'm the town tracker. Let's lynch someone else.

as multiple votes went on him in a short amount of time.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:32 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1541, elusive wrote:Actually dragon, Ellie responded first. So again what is going on with your selective reading?

yeah I missed that. Probably the lack of numbers and quoting the post and the fact that I'm on my phone
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Mathblade replaced in. I think she didn't know, yet assumed. I don't think she purposely was lying. I don't think that's alignment indicative, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 1510, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1472, Shinobi wrote:I can mostly see where you're coming from but your bit on not voting for survival is a nulltell at best.

Can someone explain why NJ is being voted? I think I asked already I don't think anyone answered.

I can't speak for everyone else but the votals made me want to reaction test and I did not like NJ's reaction nor their follow up. More details are in my ISO.

So I've read MathBlade's ISO first and I don't like the points against NJ:

1) Yes, some people take trolls seriously. Some people feed the trolls. I don't think this is scummy. It makes NJ look like a stick in the mud who lacks humor, but certainly not scum.

2) So... he's scum because.. he didn't get confused? Levelheaded = scum? Well shit, there are a lot of scum in every game ever played then.

3) I'm not informed enough about the events of this thread to know how NJ is or is not accusing Kitz of something they themselves were doing (hypocrisy), so this is a null point to me.

4) I don't even understand what this means. Null Point.

5) I don't get this, either. You think they're not doing enough? Like being lazy? Or do you think they're not scumhunting
correctly
? Laziness is pretty scummy, but I don't think the latter of my interpretations (scumhunting incorrectly) is necessarily a scum tell. They could have just been mistaken.

If these points are the shortened version of the arguments for NJ being scum, then coming in from the outside and seeing this, I don't think it's a strong case.

elusive wrote:Wake & Oz:

Just saw this before I posted. I like this argument against NJ better than the 5 points MathBlade presented, because it's an elaborated version of the only part of her 3rd point I sort of agree'd with. I don't understand the elicit reactions part, though. Can you explain that a little more? I'm also gonna look at the Kling ISO/wagon next, then NJ, and then I'll look into the one Boon said to.

I also like that you included the sort of pressure the players were under.

Thanks for the help guys!
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Ozgin »

EBWOP - Her 5th point, not her 3rd.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I've played with Mathblade, F2F. She definitely wasn't purposely lying.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1581, vikingfan wrote:question: do we want to ask for a claim from NJ at this point for full information? We know what klingon claims to be and I'm not a fan of lynching NJ without a claim.

I would rather just lynch klingon without any more softclaims or regular claims personally but unfortunately it takes a majority.

Also, mathblade's claim that I claimed with no pressure is just outright lying.

And I hate how Wake is playing right now.

If you get someone to L-1, it's generally better to have the person claim when intent to hammer is set.

I could see pressuring Klingon for answers tomorrow, but that's just me.

There are a lot of things in life I hate but I have the temperance to be quiet about it and not behave like an irritated child. If you think there's something you don't like in how I'm playing at the moment, you can speak up, but show some tact and respect about it. Keep in mind I only ever attack in response.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1587, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1541, elusive wrote:Actually dragon, Ellie responded first. So again what is going on with your selective reading?

yeah I missed that. Probably the lack of numbers and quoting the post and the fact that I'm on my phone

you didn't respond to Boonspawn or Dragonboon. There's also that Spawnskiies combo, also.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1591, Boonskiies wrote:I've played with Mathblade, F2F. She definitely wasn't purposely lying.

Ok. But you say that what she said was false.

This means both of you should try to be on the same page.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Most convincing thing to me about Klingon being scum is the fact that she was basically saying we should consider lynching three replacement slots and then unvoted House simply for replacing out of the game. She was clearly very convinced of scumHouse, so for her to turn around and be like "I actually care about replacement slots getting a chance to get comfy" feels gross. Something in that interaction is more than just town ridiculousness.

viking wrote:do we want to ask for a claim from NJ at this point for full information?
No.
If Naked claims before he's even close to L-1 I will vote him on policy of nobody else should be making dumb claims in this game.

P-Edit: Holy shit so many people are posting q.q
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Wake - people don't trust me with L-1.

That wasn't the reasoning Math is a scumspect of mine.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:37 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1558, Kitz wrote:
In post 1552, Shinobi wrote:The point on NJ voting because someone else "voted town" is actually kind of okay but that's about it.

That someone else would be me, and that's why I got tunneled stupidily by NJ.

shoot. I forgot about your wagon in my summary.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:38 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1591, Boonskiies wrote:I've played with Mathblade, F2F. She definitely wasn't purposely lying.

OK, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt then and assume she just didn't know what she was talking about when she said that.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:39 am

Post by elusive »

Boonskiies, I'm not sure what connection you see between me and Ellie as there is no in-game connection and idk about the rest. Wake have you played with Ellie before and know of their play style?

I think NakedJogger + pisskop are my top scum suspects for today. One or the other should be lynched. pisskop for his selective questioning and for his jumping on NJ's targets which seemed odd. I wasn't sure if NJ was erratic town or scummy but his lack of being here to defend or prior inability to have actual scummy targets beyond the newish seems to imply scummy wolf trying to get the tiny lambs.

Ozgin, you can also ISO NakedJogger at this point and do a recap of what you see there? Someone possibly impartial coming in and doing a summary would be helpful.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”