Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 630, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 616, Klingoncelt wrote:
I'm not sure what to think of her, but she is on my overly-long Potential Scum list.

Who are the rest of the people on your list?

So far
I'm looking at Freeko, Egg, Garmr, Wake88, and you as Scum.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 632, ika wrote:kling you know this is an open setup right?

Ooops. I lost track. :oops:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 648, House wrote:
In post 647, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 645, House wrote:
In post 643, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 636, House wrote:

Wanna wagon her?

I think I wanna wagon her.

I have no idea why you are trying to gang up with others to wagon me, continue to talk about me like I'm not here, and refuse to talk to me when I ask you a couple questions.

It's rude.

Buckle your seatbelt then, because here's more:

In post 639, House wrote:
Silverwolf is pinging scum to me, but
I'm looking for input from others who are familiar with her scum game to confirm I'm not paranoid.

You think I can't read? I already saw that. I'm not blind.

If that's true, your previous post is disingenuous, because I had already explained why I asked KlingonCelt her opinion on making a wagon on you, so you were misrepping my intentions.

VOTE: SilverWolf

No, what you did is ignore me when I asked you a couple questions and told me to leave you alone. Then you asked Klingon what she thought about me rolling scum this game while never once engaging me about one damn thing at all. Then she said I'm on her list of scum suspects and I've asked her twice about it and she's going on and on about the SK instead. Then you ask her is she wants to wagon me while still not engaging me directly and now you vote for me by twisting my words about instead of asking me questions and you've made zero attempt this game to try to read me.

If you are town, you should easily be able to figure out my alignment from the over 80 posts I've made so far but you don't really seem interested in that. You just want to aggravate me for some reason and you want Klingon to help you.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 637, ika wrote:well im going to add klint to the town pile for that, i dont see her faking a townslip like that

pedit: house who are your top 2 town reads, top 3 scum reads and top sk read atm?

Is this for me or House?

I think SW's the SK.

Freeko, Garmr, Wake88: top 3 Scum

Top 2 Town: you and House.

For now.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 649, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 619, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 616, Klingoncelt wrote:

I'm not sure what to think of her, but she is on my overly-long Potential Scum list.

Considering how many posts I have in this game, you should be able to figure something out about me by now.

I have. That's why you're on my potential scum list.

Because? And don't you dare say one word about long walls of analysis because I'm getting tired of hearing that every game.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 638, House wrote:
In post 635, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 518, House wrote:
PSA
: If somebody directs a post to a specific player, please reserve your comments until that player responds.

kthx.

Belay that request.

I'll take answers from anyone con mucho gusto.

Belay that belay.

it's not hard to give somebody a chance to respond first, and it's far more helpful to not shit up the thread and ruin the inquisitor's efforts to give them some time before piping up with your own 2 cents.

Which is great if you get a reply right away. Kinda sucks if your intended respondent rarely posrs.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 653, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 637, ika wrote:well im going to add klint to the town pile for that, i dont see her faking a townslip like that

pedit: house who are your top 2 town reads, top 3 scum reads and top sk read atm?

Is this for me or House?

I think SW's the SK.

Freeko, Garmr, Wake88: top 3 Scum

Top 2 Town: you and House.

For now.

And what possible reason do you have to think I'm the SK?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by House »

In post 652, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 648, House wrote:
In post 647, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 645, House wrote:
In post 643, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 636, House wrote:

Wanna wagon her?

I think I wanna wagon her.

I have no idea why you are trying to gang up with others to wagon me, continue to talk about me like I'm not here, and refuse to talk to me when I ask you a couple questions.

It's rude.

Buckle your seatbelt then, because here's more:

In post 639, House wrote:
Silverwolf is pinging scum to me, but
I'm looking for input from others who are familiar with her scum game to confirm I'm not paranoid.

You think I can't read? I already saw that. I'm not blind.

If that's true, your previous post is disingenuous, because I had already explained why I asked KlingonCelt her opinion on making a wagon on you, so you were misrepping my intentions.

No, what you did is ignore me when I asked you a couple questions and told me to leave you alone. Then you asked Klingon what she thought about me rolling scum this game while never once engaging me about one damn thing at all. Then she said I'm on her list of scum suspects and I've asked her twice about it and she's going on and on about the SK instead. Then you ask her is she wants to wagon me while still not engaging me directly and now you vote for me by twisting my words about instead of asking me questions and you've made zero attempt this game to try to read me.

If you are town, you should easily be able to figure out my alignment from the over 80 posts I've made so far but you don't really seem interested in that. You just want to aggravate me for some reason and you want Klingon to help you.

More dissembling.

1) I asked Klingon how she felt about you being scum before I asked you to leave me alone.
2) I asked you to leave me alone because I was interacting with ABR & flat out asked you to revisit it later. It wasn't a brushoff like you are implying.
3) You're putting your beef with KC in your post in response to my vote. WTF is up with that?
4) I've obviously read you and you're responding exactly how I would expect scum!SW to react.

It's funny how you criticize me for not interacting with you to form a read when you're... interacting... with me... right now. You are more aware than most that I form many of my reads via reaction testing, and you are failing badly here because I'm not seeing town!SW in your response to my vote.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by House »

In post 655, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 638, House wrote:
In post 635, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 518, House wrote:
PSA
: If somebody directs a post to a specific player, please reserve your comments until that player responds.

kthx.

Belay that request.

I'll take answers from anyone con mucho gusto.

Belay that belay.

it's not hard to give somebody a chance to respond first, and it's far more helpful to not shit up the thread and ruin the inquisitor's efforts to give them some time before piping up with your own 2 cents.

Which is great if you get a reply right away. Kinda sucks if your intended respondent rarely posrs.

That's the questioner's fault for directing the question to a lurkslot. Be smart with your questions.

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 654, SilverWolf wrote:

And don't you dare say one word about long walls of analysis because I'm getting tired of hearing that every game.

I wasn't going to because, strangely, they're missing in this game.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Klingon and House

Both of you can go fuck yourselves.

I'm going to PM the mod and ask to be replaced.

I play this game to have fun. Not to be aggravated for no good reason. I am a Vanilla Townie. I'm not the SK or scum and I've been trying to play this game and the two of you have decided you want to piss me off for no good reason and I'm simply not interested in that.

I've got too many other stressful things to deal with.

When I'm gone, find a new target to treat like shit.

Have a fun game.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by House »

Bringing your USMB site meta over here feels pretty forced, SW.

This isn't your first time drawing votes on this site, and you didn't make this kind of scene about it.

If you had pulled this over on USMB, I'd have moved on. Here, I'm not buying it because you're an IC that knows better than to set such an example even outside the newbie queue.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

BTW Klingon-I'm tired of you expecting me to put huge walls of analysis and text in a game or you are going to scumread me when you make excuses for not posting shit in this game or any other because you say you don't do that on D1 because there's nothing to go on. But you expect me to fill up pages with analysis or I'm scum to you. I doubt you even looked through my ISO, I know you never talked to me or asked me any questions and then you throw the SK label at me for nothing. That's a bunch of BS.

And I never did a fucking thing to you House for you to not give me at least a tiny amount of respect instead of treating me like dirt under your feet. I have been nothing but respectful this game and you are doing everything in your power to make things miserable for me and Klingon is helping. I feel like you two came in here today with an agenda.

Piss off.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 661, House wrote:Bringing your USMB site meta over here feels pretty forced, SW.

This isn't your first time drawing votes on this site, and you didn't make this kind of scene about it.

If you had pulled this over on USMB, I'd have moved on. Here, I'm not buying it because you're an IC that knows better than to set such an example even outside the newbie queue.

Fuck You!!

I'm going through some serious shit IRL and I play this game to enjoy it. This isn't about getting votes. You notice I didn't care about Delta's. This is about common human decency which two people who I thought were my friends can't even bother to show me a little bit of.

You never asked me questions or interacted with me or tried to read me. You are just taunting me and being an asshole. I have no interest in that right now and frankly, I don't have to put up with it.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by House »

In post 613, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 610, House wrote:
In post 608, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 601, freeko wrote:Interesting, ABR

I quoted what I found scummy.

"If I were scum, I would buddy you" > proceeds to buddying silverwolf.

???

All kinds of alarms go off.

You really think Wake is that stupid?

???

All kinds of derp arlarms go off.

What do you think he was trying to accomplish with that statement?

I think Wake is nobody's fool. There's just as much (if not more) possibility that he is town trying to look scummy than there is him being scum screwing up in the same post he mentions his meta.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

V/LA

Until the 29th.

Thanks mod.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by House »

In post 663, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 661, House wrote:Bringing your USMB site meta over here feels pretty forced, SW.

Fuck You!!

I'm going through some serious shit IRL and I play this game to enjoy it. This isn't about getting votes. You notice I didn't care about Delta's. This is about common human decency which two people who I thought were my friends can't even bother to show me a little bit of.

You never asked me questions or interacted with me or tried to read me. You are just taunting me and being an asshole. I have no interest in that right now and frankly, I don't have to put up with it.

Who the fuck do you think you are? I have not taunted you once. If I had ever unleashed on you the way I do with others, you'd probably leave the fucking site.

I've been reading your posts and building my read on what you've said. Making a vote isn't always about "LYNCH THIS PERSON NAO", many times it is also to see how said person reacts to that vote. IT IS A WAY TO READ THEM.

Get off your fucking high horse, I have done nothing to deserve your bile.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Here's the deal. It's fucking frustrating as hell to have to deal with this shit from you two in games. You both come in here and one of you throws the SK label at me and uses the same old tired shit of long walls of analysis when the game has barely even fucking started. That came out of nowhere. No discussion. No nothing. Then throws down a vote for it on top of it. Then the other twists my words around into something I didn't say to use as an excuse to throw down a vote, talks to the other about whether or not I'm scum and wants to wagon me, while completely refusing to engage me, question me, or talk to me like a normal human being.

I tried and you two continued your games. I'm not going to put up with it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

Thinks I got from the last two pages.

I think silver wolfs town from her reactions in this convo alone. I don't think she has the heart to fake a emotional response like that.

I think that klingons probably the sk. She seems to have gotten wrapped up about it and by pushing the sk label on silver I think she thinks it's actually her attempt distancing herself from the role in the future.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

"Things I got" I mean.

I don't know about house through I would normally scum read other people for what his doing but well it's house.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

"I think she thinks it's actually."
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by ika »

im trying to figure out if house is being deliberately dense with sw right now or not....

kling i could see being sk with the major focus of it but not mafia scum at least
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by House »

In post 668, Garmr wrote:Thinks I got from the last two pages.

I think silver wolfs town from her reactions in this convo alone. I don't think she has the heart to fake a emotional response like that.

I think that klingons probably the sk. She seems to have gotten wrapped up about it and by pushing the sk label on silver I think she thinks it's actually her attempt distancing herself from the role in the future.

663 would have been easy to fake as scum, but 667 pings me as genuine.

UNVOTE:

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

^ ^ ^
This.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 666, House wrote:
In post 663, SilverWolf wrote:

Fuck You!!

Who the fuck do you think you are? I have not taunted you once. If I had ever unleashed on you the way I do with others, you'd probably leave the fucking site.

I've been reading your posts and building my read on what you've said. Making a vote isn't always about "LYNCH THIS PERSON NAO", many times it is also to see how said person reacts to that vote. IT IS A WAY TO READ THEM.

Get off your fucking high horse, I have done nothing to deserve your bile.

It's not bile, it's her way ham-handed scummerrific AtE.

My vote stays on her.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”