Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 973, Aneninen wrote:As for ABR, I used to have a gut-town-read on him but it has gone in a split second because of his 844.

I felt that the emotional tone of klingon was honest. *shrug*
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 857, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 855, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 854, Albert B. Rampage wrote:SW - what about the satisfaction you may get from lynching klingon? There are many who would bite.

Why did you vote for me then if that's the case?

Well, I'm one person. Gamr, Wake, etc. all seem to follow you. I sheeped you but you unvoted, don't be surprised if I'm not sheeping you any longer.

How exactly made this sense?

In post 954, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm quiet now, but I'll pounce when I see something worth my valuable time :P

It
is
possible that I'm misreading Klingonette and that hysteria between her and SilverWolf (and maybe House too?) might have been an escalated town-vs-town fight – but ABR wanted to make the situation even worse without getting involved in it. In his latest post he even tells us that he's not going to do anything – and these two things together are strong scumtells in my eyes.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Albert B Rampage

________

In post 975, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 973, Aneninen wrote:As for ABR, I used to have a gut-town-read on him but it has gone in a split second because of his 844.

I felt that the emotional tone of klingon was honest. *shrug*

Post-edit: and this answer DOES NOT explain his at all.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 963, House wrote:
In post 961, ika wrote:
now you want o be useful to me and tlak about your scum/town reads or not?

After KlingonCelt is dead one way or the other, sure.

If people want me to participate, they'll get rid of the player that damaged the game. As far as I'm concerned, this game is frozen as long as she's still in it.

After rereading the kling sw thing. I don't think we should be making kling to be a villain personality wise. Sure kling is scum and probs the sk as signs are pointing to it but all this attacking her character is souring the game and ruining it. It's obvious there was probably tension from other games going on between them and they let it out now.

So lets not go on about how horrible of a person she is and more to the reason why she is and isn't scum(depending on your view point).
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:37 am

Post by freeko »

Well, I laid out the basic premise of a case against klingoncelt before the whole drama thing happened. I do not believe that any part of that was directly addressed, instead that bomb dropped and derailed the thread entirely. As much as I am not inherently opposed to a klingoncelt lynch, policy or otherwise at this point, I still want to see people being at least put to an opinion one way or the other on something. This will allow people to be held accountable for actions that were taken now later on in the game.

In post 955, Egg wrote:

Freeko, Anne and drix weren't random. But if you don't have an answer for me, it's not relevant.

Why ask the question then if the answer does not matter?

Sidenote: Also I do not know who you are referring to as "Anne", is this the real name of a player, aneninen, or someone else entirely?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Egg »

In post 971, House wrote:
In post 970, Egg wrote:I don't have any meta of King. I've never played with her.

That deflection is weak, Egg.

I said something looked town. You said it's not because meta. I can't dispute that without meta.

In post 972, House wrote:
In post 970, Egg wrote:I don't have any meta of King. I've never played with her.

This is not Egg quality townplay. Even when he's wrong, he at least does his homework. He's avoiding it here.

I've never read a game I wasn't in.

Ika, I'd be more likely to vote you for policy than King. Generally though, I don't like policy votes. I could be wrong, but I don't think I've ever made one.

Freeko, it would have mattered if you had answered. Without an answer, there is no point discussing it. To your sidenote, my phone auto corrected "Anen" which refers to Aneninen.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:49 am

Post by ika »

In post 979, Egg wrote:Ika, I'd be more likely to vote you for policy than King. Generally though, I don't like policy votes. I could be wrong, but I don't think I've ever made one.

look im gonna have a very low tolarance with this ideal thinking, if you want policy lynch, its day fucking 1 to do it and push that idea.

day 2 or beyond if you try to push it i will get 10 times worse.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Wake1 »

With Silverwolf's departure a policy lynch is no longer warranted, because an essential element required to keep that specific conflict going has unfortunately left.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:27 am

Post by T S O »

VOTE: Aneninen
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:28 am

Post by T S O »

Every single thing you have posted this game has been the polar opposite of my reaction towards it. It's possible, admittedly, that you're right and I'm wrong, but I think a lot of the stuff I'm instinctively calling town, like Klingon's responses (which ABR saw) you are not at all. I think town Aneninen would pick up on these. I think you're going for easy targets rather than really immersing yourself in the game and stuff like voting ABR is showing it up.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 980, ika wrote:
In post 979, Egg wrote:Ika, I'd be more likely to vote you for policy than King. Generally though, I don't like policy votes. I could be wrong, but I don't think I've ever made one.

look im gonna have a very low tolarance with this ideal thinking, if you want policy lynch, its day fucking 1 to do it and push that idea.

day 2 or beyond if you try to push it i will get 10 times worse.

I agree 100%
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Egg »

I just read my own post again and I don't even see what part you are trying to twist to me "let's policy lynch later in the game"
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Egg »

Mean*
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Drixx »

That whole exchange fits the Ika I know. A little bit of a "did the matrix just have a glitch?" moment there.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by freeko »

In post 979, Egg wrote:
Freeko, it would have mattered if you had answered. Without an answer, there is no point discussing it. To your sidenote, my phone auto corrected "Anen" which refers to Aneninen.

Well, seeing as my "non" answer warranted a "non" response, lets explore this a little further. This is of course theoretical at this point. I could have answered that both were not scum, one is and the other is not scum, or both are scum. I dont see how this all goes down if I were to have answered in any of those ways aside from you either agree with me or you do not agree with me. The end result being what then?

Now since people here have never played with me, I tend to focus on specific people for a time and basically either they convince me they are town or they do not. If they convince me they are town, then I move onto the next person that I feel is scum and repeat the process. I do not like to, especially this early in a game in terms of game days, paint everyone with a brush because it means almost nothing to me now without any real context to compare someone by.

Right now, I would rather pressure one scum into slipping than paint a wide brush and stab at who might be the group as a whole. It is simply too early for that in my opinion.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Egg »

It wasn't really much of anything. You mentioned the possibility of joining the King wagon (but didn't which along with your non answer is part of why it's no longer relevant) and I was curious what you thought about some of the other people on it. Right now, we seem to be in agreement on who should be lynched Day 1 and I think you are town, so there isn't really a point in continuing this conversation.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by House »

In post 981, Wake1 wrote:With Silverwolf's departure a policy lynch is no longer warranted, because an essential element required to keep that specific conflict going has unfortunately left.

Running off a quality player makes the policy lynch all that more important because such shit behavior should not be tolerated regardless of alignment.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 990, House wrote:
In post 981, Wake1 wrote:With Silverwolf's departure a policy lynch is no longer warranted, because an essential element required to keep that specific conflict going has unfortunately left.

Running off a quality player makes the policy lynch all that more important because such shit behavior should not be tolerated regardless of alignment.

+1

They were both in the wrong, and both of them need to be gone. Until that sort of crap is met with absolute intolerance, people will keep doing it. Nobody should be harassed and bullied in a forum mafia game.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by ika »

In post 985, Egg wrote:I just read my own post again and I don't even see what part you are trying to twist to me "let's policy lynch later in the game"

I'm not really? Im stating that if you want to lynch me day 1 is your chance. Day 2and onward will onyl get worse from em
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Egg »

Oh if I end up voting you, there's a 99% chance it will be because I think you are scum.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 919, elusive wrote:Also klingoncelt, give your thoughts\reads on all the players so far please. Leave SW out of it.

Town/Leaning Town -
dragonspawn
elusive
House
ika
Wake88

Scum/Leaning Scum -
Garmr
Egg
freeko

Everyone else Null.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 923, House wrote:
In post 922, Shiro wrote:
In post 921, Garmr wrote:Just checked everyone voting her. Everyone has presented/or sheeped reason to think she is scum sk/mafia why was this called a policy lynch?

What reason other than not seeing how town SW was is there? DId I miss anything?

Do you really agree there is enough stuff to make KC look like scum over other people?

Of course there is. Inciting unrest is scum as shit, and all this drama has scum motivation all over it.

No it doesn't.

You need to think about this, House.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Vote: freeko
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 930, Aneninen wrote:
In post 861, Wake1 wrote:I think the best thing SW can do right now is play to her strengths.
Minimize your weaknesses.
You're active as hell and honest, and you make no bones about getting into discussion and have been building up a health resistance to buddying.
You need to have more confidence in yourself. I know you're good at this game, and can take it even further.

^^

Dat, Silverwolf, if you're still reading this game!

In post 866, SilverWolf wrote:
REPLACE OUT

In post 869, Klingoncelt wrote:
She routinely replaces out when someone votes for her. True story. I'm telling you, she goes batshit when she's suspected by anyone.

That's pigeon poop, Klingonette: I played with her in a Newbie and I was scumreading her for a long time – I was town, she was town-PR.

In post 884, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 877, House wrote:Frankly, I don't care who other suspects are at this point.
KlingonCelt has not crossed a line, she erased & bounded over it.
She needs to go for the sake of the game.

This isn't like you. For fuck's sake, don't tell me you're scum too.

Either Klingonette is very, very bad townie – and her early gameplay as town is
entirely different
, according to my direct meta –, or she's scum.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/us ... -zone.139/

Unfortunately that forum's software screws up links, so I can't take you directly to posts.

Anyway, you can read games there. This game:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/o ... ed.361527/

in particular.

Playing an IC or even an SE in the Newbie games is different from playing all the other games, btw.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by freeko »

Care to post any reasons why, or are we to assume this silent vote is just some OMGUS salad?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 933, Aneninen wrote:
Most of us are to lynch you because we think you're scum, not because of your posting style, which is indeed both unusual from you and terrible.

Terrible? That's a matter of opinion, and yours is not an informed opinion. Unfortunately I can tell you no more on that at this point in time.

As for unusual, I'm not a consistent poster. My style changes from game to game, even day to day depending on mitigating factors. So unusual is actually typical.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”