-
pisskop, Green Crayons, Sup-Zero

Titus (1)
-
BBMolla

Not Voting:
Morgan, Titus, texcat, Herodotus

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2015-03-11 16:57:18).
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Herodotus »

In post 869, Green Crayons wrote:Why would pisskop-scum switch his vote to slimer-scum when pisskop did, and then stick to it? I don't see it.

I don't have pisskop in my top three, but I'm not ready to rule him out. While he did choose slimer over the wagon on thecow, and kept his vote there, I didn't feel like he was doing much to create momentum. Also, I think that none of the case you posted was based on slimer's alignment. Parts of that case were bad, but some of it was worth considering.

The next person I'm convinced is town is Green Crayons. First was the fact that even while teapot was run up, they didn't use their kill. Second, slimer's day 1 vote when the wagons were tied at 4, although the scum may already have been planning for their daykill to reset the votecount. Third, vettrock's list of 3 people to venge included both slimer and teapot. Finally, I feel that Green Crayons did push the slimer wagon and wanted slimer lynched.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Herodotus »

In post 873, Titus wrote:We need four town for his plan to work.

Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 877, Herodotus wrote:
In post 873, Titus wrote:We need four town for his plan to work.

You are forgetting the dayvig I think.

Lynch at 5.
Scum dayvig/mislynch at 4 alive.

Gg.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 876, Herodotus wrote:
In post 869, Green Crayons wrote:Why would pisskop-scum switch his vote to slimer-scum when pisskop did, and then stick to it? I don't see it.

I don't have pisskop in my top three, but I'm not ready to rule him out. While he did choose slimer over the wagon on thecow, and kept his vote there, I didn't feel like he was doing much to create momentum. Also, I think that none of the case you posted was based on slimer's alignment. Parts of that case were bad, but some of it was worth considering.

The next person I'm convinced is town is Green Crayons. First was the fact that even while teapot was run up, they didn't use their kill. Second, slimer's day 1 vote when the wagons were tied at 4, although the scum may already have been planning for their daykill to reset the votecount. Third, vettrock's list of 3 people to venge included both slimer and teapot. Finally, I feel that Green Crayons did push the slimer wagon and wanted slimer lynched.

Cannot quite jump there yet.

Using his kill when teapot is wagoned is a scumclaim. Second, null for why you said. Third is a lean town at best. Vettock could not venge so his venge suspects are buddies. Distancing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:08 am

Post by BBmolla »

Titus isn't allowed to be alive in endgame. Even if I have to be lynched for her to be lynched.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

Why? Scared I'm too obviously town by highlighting Slimer's scummy posts?

Since meta's so important to you, when do I ever come in bussing someone likely to be lynched as scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yup, lets talking and trying to create townblocs, more lynching by formula.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

>:( Less talking*
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: texcat
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

BANG BANG!

Herodotus
was shot D3! He was a
Townie

The vote count resets!

Vote Count 3.3
Not Voting:
Morgan, Titus, texcat, pisskop, Green Crayons, Sup-Zero, BBMolla

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2015-03-11 16:57:18).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Green Crayons »

VOTE: tex
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:49 am

Post by pisskop »

vote:tex

Well, tbh, if I had to pick a lylo lynch, it would have been Hero. I wonder if that wasn't to try to scum up BB?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Titus »

I think it was trying to stop the block tbh. I don't think tex is scum. I am just looking for two more conftown to end this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In the meantime, let's lynch something. Literally anyone with several hashmarks.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Hero was pretty obvtown.

I was thinking that if tex is scum, a kill would probably happen today simply to get it in. It's a bad strategy to use the second and final daykill at this stage of the game unless if tex or one of Hero's main suspects who hasn't been suspected by others (and thus is nipping the suspicion in the bud) is scum.

To be fair, I was thinking that tex-scum would have killed off her wagon simply to throw town for a loop. Here there be WIFOM, however, so. (shrug)
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Sup-Zero
Sup-Zero
Goon
Sup-Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Sup-Zero »

VOTE: texcat

Unsurprising at this point.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:43 am

Post by BBmolla »

Holy shit thanks scum
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:45 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Titus
Morgan
Morgan
Goon
Morgan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Morgan »

Sigh. I wasn't that suspicious of texcat, but given the complete lack of defense and the game stalling...

Intent to hammer.

texcat, anything to say?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:12 am

Post by texcat »

I'm back. I did have a V/LA posted until last night. And didn't you just disappear for a while, Morgan? Can you explain your reasons for voting me? And can you explain what happened to your Teapot/Green Crayons suspicions?

A couple of things stand out for me about BB. The number of times he protested that he was not scum after Titus added him to her list. And BB's switch to Titus. Is that just OMGUS, BB? Or do you have better reasons?

I think town can afford a mislynch and it might be better to get me out of the way. It would be better to find scum now and I don't think my lynch is going to get us much more information. But it will get Pisskop out of his tunnel.

VOTE: BBmolla
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Wisdom »

Vote Count 3.4
texcat (3)
-
Green Crayons, pisskop, Sup-Zero
[L-1]

Titus (1)
-
BBMolla

BBMolla (1)
-
texcat

Not Voting:
Morgan, Titus

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2015-03-11 16:57:18).[/area]
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:20 am

Post by texcat »

In post 782, Wisdom wrote:
theslimer3 (5)
-
pisskop, Green Crayons, Morgan, Titus, BBMolla
[LYNCH]

Herodotus (1)
-
Sup-Zero

BBMolla (1)
-
theslimer3

Green Crayons (1)
-
texcat

Not Voting:
Herodotus

With 9 alive, it took 5 to lynch.

I think it was inevitable that Slimer was going to be lynched, and I'm pretty sure that scum took the opportunity to bus.
And it looks inevitable that I'm going to be lynched, and I'm thinking that scum may not be on my wagon.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Green Crayons »

If texcat isn't scum, I'm betting that it's Morgan or BB. In that order.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Actually, just did a quick review of Hero's suspicions, and I didn't realize he suspected BB as well.

Then, it's either Morgan or BB if it isn't texcat. I don't really have a preference of one before the other without thinking things through a bit more.

Return to “Completed Open Games”