Mini 1648: Mafia in the Noose Factory. (Game Over)

Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Zebulin »

In post 349, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Slanndar wrote:
I missed a couple but basically the point is:
Monkey made his RVS vote then didn't do anything until action had happened. This is like scum play by the book. Make the vote then let everyone accuse each other and bam.

I don't feel like going over the rest of Monkeys posts. Needless to say they are not good.

Basically he is saying I am being lazy for not crap-posting day 1 like a lot of people do, then he admits he is lazier than me.

Where in his ISO?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 336, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Vote: Always Mafia

I mean, he is always mafia.

This post is more likely from scum because.
1. It reads slightly awkward the grammar is not correct.
2. He then does not post anything productive to help move the game along until events have occured:
In post 63, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Hammering this early is really a bad idea.

Lets them assess what others did:
BBT voted and then came back.
Pisskop voted and then came back.
Boon voted and then... came back.
Ploben voted and came back a bit later.
Zeb voted and came back.
Always Mafia voted in a sort of serious way which is actually not as bad as Monkey.
Luca same as above.
Random Midget... voted and came back briefly!...
Tip does stuff <-- Note this. He also correctly identifies Monkey as the best vote by far.
Pony came in late and posted some nonsense which I may break down at some point.

I missed a couple but basically the point is:
Monkey made his RVS vote then didn't do anything until action had happened. This is like scum play by the book. Make the vote then let everyone accuse each other and bam.

I don't feel like going over the rest of Monkeys posts. Needless to say they are not good.

Engage sheep mode townies.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

specifically because it came immediately after two other Ploben votes.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Vote Count 1.13randommidget: (3) pisskop, ploben, tip
ploben: (3) BlueBloodedToffee, House, Zebulin
tip: (2) randommidget, Kaboose
MonkeyMan576: (1) Slandaar
BlueBloodedToffee: (1) Ponystar17
Zebulin: (2) Luca Blight, Boonskiies

Not Voting: MonkeyMan576

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-03-08 19:53:20)

Mod Notes:
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:29 am

Post by House »

Can we move things along, please?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Ponystar17
Ponystar17
Goon
Ponystar17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Ponystar17 »

Can someone reiterate the case against ploben, please? I've looked back over the thread and I'm having trouble understanding why he's being wagonned. I assume I'm missing something. Until then:
UNVOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
Because I've read over the thread again, I think he's refuted my case fairly and without slips, and I have no further problems with what he's posting. Will read over the thread focusing more on individuals besides BBT and ploben later today, when I have more time.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 343, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Slanndar is being really nitpicky and using the "throwing crap and see what sticks" scum hunting method, which is not really hunting.

I would argue I have not been making many accusations I have made few and stuck with them. The opposite to what you are saying.
Basically he is saying I am being lazy for not crap-posting day 1 like a lot of people do, then he admits he is lazier than me.

Crap posting as you call it is required otherwise everyone makes a random vote and nothing happens.

How does the game progress from a town perspective when everyone does as you did?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 356, Ponystar17 wrote:Can someone reiterate the case against ploben, please? I've looked back over the thread and I'm having trouble understanding why he's being wagonned. I assume I'm missing something. Until then:
Because I've read over the thread again, I think he's refuted my case fairly and without slips, and I have no further problems with what he's posting. Will read over the thread focusing more on individuals besides BBT and ploben later today, when I have more time.

:]

What are your thoughts on the Midget wagon?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Kaboose »

So about lynching Tip... Can we do that or what?
Ponystar17
Ponystar17
Goon
Ponystar17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Ponystar17 »

In post 358, Slandaar wrote:
In post 356, Ponystar17 wrote:Can someone reiterate the case against ploben, please? I've looked back over the thread and I'm having trouble understanding why he's being wagonned. I assume I'm missing something. Until then:

What are your thoughts on the Midget wagon?

Whole thing's a mess in my opinion. I can't tell if randomidget was actually scared or just sheeping House, and I have doubts about whether tip is town, which complicates things. Don't like that randomidget attempts to justify lurking. Want to look over tip's posts again and hear more about why ploben's wagon exists. May have forgotten a point in this post, had a longer post typed up but then lost internet when I was posting it and when my internet came back, the text was gone; posting by memory.

What about you? What do you think of it?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:50 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Slandaar wrote:
I would argue I have not been making many accusations I have made few and stuck with them. The opposite to what you are saying.

That doesn't make them quality arguments.

Slandaar wrote:

Crap posting as you call it is required otherwise everyone makes a random vote and nothing happens.

How does the game progress from a town perspective when everyone does as you did?
[/Quote]

It's also an easy way for scum to get town lynched, by posting fluff and no one expects anyone to call them out. Pointing out the quality posts from the fluff, however few they may be, is the best way to go day 1.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 361, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Slandaar wrote:

That doesn't make them quality arguments.

Yes, true, making few accusations and sticking with them doesn't make them good accusations. The quality of the arguments is what makes them a good accusation.

In post 361, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Slandaar wrote:

It's also an easy way for scum to get town lynched, by posting fluff and no one expects anyone to call them out. Pointing out the quality posts from the fluff, however few they may be, is the best way to go day 1.

You missed the point. In RVS you all come in and vote someone because they have an amusing avatar. 13 players do this. Because all 13 decide not to post anything which isn't 'fluff' how does the game progress?

Thus we are concluding fluff posting in RVS is productive and in fact pro-town. Not participating is the opposite of this. It's a judgement call on what is and isn't town fluff there is a too much fluff stage etc etc.

Your RVS vote had no real intention behind it to do anything other than be an RVS vote. You then only show up again when action has happened. Stay out of the limelight stay out of the firing line eh?
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:15 am

Post by tip »

In post 359, Kaboose wrote:So about lynching Tip... Can we do that or what?

person that spends days after days endlessly rehashing inexplicable suggestion fails to recognise their own unequivocal lack of activity.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:16 am

Post by tip »

kaboose repeats himself without elaboration re: his read at almost the same frequency randomidget forgets things.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:16 am

Post by tip »

In post 364, tip wrote:kaboose repeats himself without elaboration re: his read at almost the same frequency randomidget forgets things.

they're ... in sync. :o
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:16 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

It's not smart to make a mountain out of a molehill for arguments you don't think are worthy of it.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 360, Ponystar17 wrote:Whole thing's a mess in my opinion. I can't tell if randomidget was actually scared or just sheeping House, and I have doubts about whether tip is town, which complicates things. Don't like that randomidget attempts to justify lurking. Want to look over tip's posts again and hear more about why ploben's wagon exists. May have forgotten a point in this post, had a longer post typed up but then lost internet when I was posting it and when my internet came back, the text was gone; posting by memory.

What about you? What do you think of it?

Yeah that's unfortunate you forgot your thoughts due to the internet cutting out.

I tell you what;
I am going to copy your read on Midget. So let me know my current read please :]
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:17 am

Post by tip »

In post 278, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 276, Zebulin wrote:
In post 273, ploben wrote:
@tip

What did randomidget lie about? Him voting for you first? I love pictures but please explain?

This was the fist vote for tip besides tip jokingly voting himself in RVS:
In post 140, House wrote:VOTE: tip

For being such a wonderfully hypocritical lurky fluffmeister.

In the very next post, randomidget says this:
In post 141, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE: tip
I'm following house

On page 11, randomidget mentions that:
In post 267, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 257, tip wrote:i wish to shed light on how, instead, it is - pretty transparently - a shitty retaliatory tunnel to being finger of suspicion-ed by myself

I voted you first.

which is clearly a lie. tip was pointing out the lie.

The question is, is that a scumslip or just a stupidslip? (randomidget's not a VI. He was killed Night 1 in a game we shared.)

You guys misunderstood. Tip accused me of OMGUS, bur I voted him before he voted me.

reading is extremely difficult.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:18 am

Post by tip »

In post 267, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 257, tip wrote:i wish to shed light on how, instead, it is - pretty transparently - a shitty retaliatory tunnel to being finger of suspicion-ed by myself

I voted you first.

- - - -

i didn't contest the fact that you voted me, before i voted you. the point is that the reason you voted me was as a retaliatory ninja-attempt to my axiomatic impending vote on you following my post issuing a, to repeat, finger of suspicion.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:19 am

Post by tip »

i can't believe that this concept is so fucking hard to comprehend. jesus christ
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:20 am

Post by tip »

also obligatory free-of-charge idiot list that may, or may not, encompass mafiosi:

- house
- kaboose
- house
- zeublin
- house
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:20 am

Post by tip »

thank you, thank you all.

word

peace out
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:20 am

Post by pisskop »

249 is pretty scummy. Between trying to townread Boon's for silly reasons like being silly and over-active, townreading BBT for even sillier reasons, and (incorrectly) accusing tip of contributing less than House/Monkey I don't like on line of it. Boon's actions in RVS are slightly scummy, BBT is aggressive and experienced enough to stick to his guns (made easier by him making a fairly minute distinction between his motivation and scum motivation), and tip has said enough to associate people to him should he flip scum.
In post 310, Zebulin wrote:Readslist:

This list forgot me. I don't like that. Also, it makes Pony super-town.
. Why is Monkey 'leaning scum'? Why is Boon 'leaning town'? Gut reads are excuses not to explain your actions.

In post 205, House wrote:
All the terrible around Zebulin is cancelled out by my excellence.

Indeed. Your interesting play this game have shown me the light.

unvote

Vote: Zeb

P.S. I'm not happy with Plob, but why are we actively trying to lynch him for having a different train of thought?
P.P.S. BBT, how do you feel about being on wagons with your scumreads? Are you scumreading Zeb?
P.P.P.S. Boons should be paid more attention to.
^^Lul House.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 am

Post by pisskop »

tip! Don't leave us! Vote for the win: Vote Zebulin.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”