Mini 1648: Mafia in the Noose Factory. (Game Over)

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:30 am

Post by House »

In post 499, ploben wrote:I haven't seen much in 2 days IRL that makes me want to change me vote. Tip going silent peaks my interest a little.

Piques.

The word is piques.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:40 am

Post by ploben »

In post 500, House wrote:
In post 499, ploben wrote:I haven't seen much in 2 days IRL that makes me want to change me vote. Tip going silent peaks my interest a little.

Piques.

The word is piques.

Thank you. I'm dumb.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:48 am

Post by House »

Hey Boonskiies,

What do you say we lynch ploben?

I have reasons, but before I post them, read his ISO and share your take, please.

kthxbai

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Slandaar »

Ploben is town I think.

@Blue why is it you cannot answer my one very simple question?

@Pony please can you let me know my read on midget.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Zebulin »

I just reread ploben's ISO, and he actually answered my question on the L-1 before I voted him, and I was just being stupid. UNVOTE: Ploben
VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee for reasons already mentioned.

House: How is ploben scum? Is there something I'm missing?

Reads:

Very Town:
Town:
Ponystar17, Kaboose

Leaning Town:
Boonskiies, Slandaar

Null:
ploben, Luca Blight, House, pisskop

Leaning Scum:
MonkeyMan576

Scum:
tip, BlueBoodedToffee

Very Scum:
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:50 am

Post by ploben »

@Zeb

Where's random on your read list?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:09 am

Post by House »

In post 503, Slandaar wrote:Ploben is town I think.

You may be
a
Boonskiies.

But you are not
THE
Boonskiies.

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Vote Count 1.17randommidget: (3) ploben, tip, MonkeyMan576
ploben: (1) BlueBloodedToffee
tip: (2) randommidget, Kaboose
BlueBloodedToffee: (1) Zebulin
MonkeyMan576: (3) Slandaar, House, Ponystar17
Zebulin: (3) Luca Blight, Boonskiies, pisskop

Not Voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-03-08 19:53:20)

Mod Notes:
Lookingg for a replacement for tip
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:50 am

Post by ploben »

Tip looking for a replacement? Any chance his early behavior, then sudden drop off, and now replacement request points to a scum alignment?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 508, ploben wrote:Tip looking for a replacement? Any chance his early behavior, then sudden drop off, and now replacement request points to a scum alignment?

What posts in particular?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:58 am

Post by ploben »

I wasn't thinking anything in particular, made an early read then his style of posting was just odd. I asked about the lie he "uncovered" about random in post and it took him 2 days ( before he mentioned it and explained it wasn't about the vote order but about the tunneling random was doing on the back of house's vote.

It was more his strange style, don't care attitude with his posts. It seemed like he knew what he wanted to do so if he was town he could have just continued playing and started picking people off. Although, if he was mafia I guess it would be easy to hide behind some of the nonsense going on a last a few days.

It's just very strange to me the way it went down.
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:59 am

Post by ploben »

Correction: "I wasn't thinking anything in particular,
he
made an early read then his style of posting was just odd."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:02 am

Post by pisskop »

His attituide isn't alignment indicitive; or at least not reliably so. There are examples of players who act carefree and uninterested as town or scum. And there are players who are attentitive as either. Some players are too erratic to read such a way, and some are capable of doing both as either.

'His style was odd' is not a good read. Say that to every House, RC, BBT, etc.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:08 am

Post by ploben »

I guess I'm trying to read more than I should into the way he played then the sudden drop off and now his replacement.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:11 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

- Why is Ploben town?

Did you miss this Slandaar or choose to ignore it?
In post 391, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
- I don't do meta.

- Zeb, you appear to have forgotten why you voted Ploben. You think your current vote on Ploben was this;
In post 111, Zebulin wrote:
If you don't like that there was a attempt to force a claim early, why were you on the wagon that tried to force the claim? Why were you the
L-1
in that wagon? VOTE: Ploben

When in actual fact, your current vote was this one;
In post 323, Zebulin wrote:
BBT:
Thanks for the bussing advice, I really appreciate it!
VOTE: Ploben (Real reason: the BBT wagon's not going through today, and the Ploben one might.)

I want a lynch on BBT or Ploben (BBT is scummy, Ploben outright lied)

Seriously, Zeb and Ploben could be scum together. I don't do associatives pre-flip, so can we lynch Ploben, have him flip scum and then lynch Zeb please?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 502, House wrote:Hey Boonskiies,

What do you say we lynch ploben?

I have reasons, but before I post them, read his ISO and share your take, please.

kthxbai

Don't even need to check his ISO. I think ploben's just floating by not really doing anything and covering it up with fluffy questions and not very productive at all. Only thing that makes me weary is Zebulin was voting there earlier. My Zebulin read could be bad, but meh. I just am not town reading him.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 504, Zebulin wrote:I just reread ploben's ISO, and he actually answered my question on the L-1 before I voted him, and I was just being stupid. UNVOTE: Ploben
VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee for reasons already mentioned.

House: How is ploben scum? Is there something I'm missing?

Reads:

Very Town:
Town:
Ponystar17, Kaboose

Leaning Town:
Boonskiies, Slandaar

Null:
ploben, Luca Blight, House, pisskop

Leaning Scum:
MonkeyMan576

Scum:
tip, BlueBoodedToffee

Very Scum:

WTF is this? You were voting ploben...he's null now? Not even leaning scum? WTF! I like how Zeb is just totally leaning town reading me hoping it'll cause me to back off of him too.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:16 am

- Tentative stab from Ploben enquiring about the possibilities of Scum!Tip.

This is also very generic. His 'early behaviour', 'sudden drop off' and 'replacement request'...what do these mean? How are they alignment indicative? What are your thoughts behind saying these things?

- Very weak explanation of his (Ploben's) scum-read on Tip. His posting was 'odd.' I mean, none of the last 5 lines in this post point towards any reasoning for Scum!Tip.

In post 513, ploben wrote:I guess I'm trying to read more than I should into the way he played then the sudden drop off and now his replacement.

Then the back off when he realizes how weak his argument is and back to the generic statements.

Ploben is scum. Let's lynch him.

PEdit - Boon, help me with my bussing theory. Vote Ploben.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 506, House wrote:
In post 503, Slandaar wrote:Ploben is town I think.

You may be
a
Boonskiies.

But you are not
THE
Boonskiies.

I like this. This is why I buddy up to you, House. Haha. Buddies until I see a reason not to.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:19 am

Post by pisskop »

I townread you, BBT. I think that scum couldn't keep up your level of activity and your minute interrigations read as either town or for pleasure.

What do you make of Zeb on Plob then?
Ponystar17
Ponystar17
Goon
Ponystar17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Ponystar17 »

Analysis of tip:
He self-votes after RVS ends, for no apparent reason. He then theorizes that Zeb and Boon are both scum, but rather than voting one of them like a townie, he keeps his vote on himself. He then posts nonsense, votes MonkeyMan for no apparent reason, comments on other wagons, and tries to get other people to join his completely unexplained wagon. He follows this up by... making a post I don't understand (#92) about randomidget's posting. I genuinely have no idea what he was trying to say with the "lethe gallery" thing, so if anyone wants to explain...

tip doesn't contribute any content, and is promptly jumped on by House and then randomidget for his active lurking. He then posts more fluff and cross-votes randomidget - very shortly after a wagon against random begins to gather weight (ploben hops on). I really don't like that he jumped into the third spot on a bandwagon which looked like it might have been gathering momentum at the time.

tip then claims that he was actually pointing out bad play and scumreads (which he obviously wasn't), and suggests that House and pisskop (the latter of whom questioned House's scumread of tip) are scum together. As I have come to expect from tip, there is no actual justification, and he doesn't bother to vote either of them.

tip contributes nothing of value until #258, where he attacks Zebulin - quoting the very post in which Zebulin voted him. This is becoming a pattern - tip is far, far too defensive. Then tip posts a magnificent timeline, in which I can find no flaw.

Tip then does not post until #363, then accuses Kaboose of pushing the same argument without justifying it while being inactive. Does this remind you of anything? tip then posts more fluff and continues his non-debate with randomidget about who intimidated the other one, then doesn't post until... ever, actually. That's all he's done.

All in all, my first reaction would be "okay, he clearly doesn't care about this game," but then I noticed how emotional he seemed when he reacted to people voting him. TL;DR I think tip's slot is most likely scum, not because he active-lurked but because he reacted very strongly to anyone voting him. I feel like he dropped out because he knew he was doing a poor job of covering up his alignment, although this is pure gut feeling.
VOTE: tip's slot
In light of this, I'm wary of the randomidget wagon because I'm fairly certain that at least one mafioso is on it. However, something I'm not sure people have realized:
We're running out of time.
We need to agree on a lynch - the deadline is in two days. This is an appeal to townies - please don't let the day go by without lynching. We need the chance of catching scum, and the information the lynch will give us. I am certainly willing to compromise on who we lynch, if my vote is required to prevent us from hitting the deadline.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't like the Tip argument either. I really don't know if Zebulin would bus his buddy this early without a major reason to. Unless he thought he was going down. Oi. My awkward trust for the people I like playing with is really going to come back and haunt me eventually...

VOTE: Ploben

I'm voting it with the sense that Zebulin isn't here.

I'm going to give my mini reads list now, that I'll explain when I have more time.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Boonskiies

BlueBloodedToffee

Slandaar
pisskop
House

Luca Blight
Kaboose (replaces Always Mafia)
tip
randomidget
MonkeyMan576

Ponystar17
ploben
Zebulin

This is kind of how I feel right now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:25 am

Post by ploben »

BBT, then when I flip town what are you going to do? Lynch Zeb? Then when he flips town what are you going to do? Ask your mafia team who you think you all can get lynched next without drumming up too much suspicion on yourself?

In post 514, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Seriously, Zeb and Ploben could be scum together. I don't do associatives pre-flip...

"But I'm going to do it anyway and hope no one notices I just contradicted myself and push for a mislynch today and then use that same contradicting logic to mislynch tomorrow"
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:30 am

- Not sure why you felt the need to say you were town reading me here. Also, I can assure you I could quite easily replicate this as scum.

Considering you're town-reading me, I find it strange you're not reading my posts. I specifically stated my thought on Zeb/Ploben.

- Can you condense this post into why Tip is scum, Pony? There is a lot of analysis that you haven't attributed to being town/scum.

Pony, defensiveness does not equal scum.

I'm aware we are running out of time. You should join the Ploben wagon.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”