Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Drixx

Associations

Processing...

In he's saying he has a hard time believing SW-slot is Scum. Also, he's implying that ika was whiteknighting, if only a little. Also, based on that same post and his vote, I am suddenly having doubts about the KC-slot being Scum. Looks like he did defend me a bit on the RVS vote issue early on, and he also says the attempt to wagon me over it felt contrived to him. He's scumreading KC-slot and Egg, and townreading elusive and ika as firm Town, saying SW-slot is prob-Town... and giving a slight townread on me and House. Elusive flipped Town.

: For some reason, he's suggesting that we momentarily stop having scumreads on the active players, and instead focus on those who haven't been posting much. ...why? Why at that time? Also noticed how Drixx seemed to be asking ABR if he had any reasons to be against the KC or Dragon wagons which, to me, feels a bit disconcerting in light of his flip. Also seems to be poking a bit at Shiro, but his motive for doing that I can't tell for sure, because he could either be trying to imply Shiro isn't posting enough so as to cast doubt on Shiro, or if Drixx is hinting at Shiro to start engaging the game more because they're teammates. F***, I don't know.

He knowingly took advantage of the KC/SW drama in . And in he's asking Shiro why he's trying to scare people away from voting for Shiro. Huh. Kinda looks like he's trying to dump suspicion on ika for his reaction to the KC/SW drama, too, when in reality he was Scum taking advantage of it himself. He's also suggesting that KC hard-slipped being SK, and that Shiro hasn't really done much, and then Drixx says, with bolded font, that he notices he himself is confused. I don't get it. Again he's implying that KC is the SK. Looks like he's either hunting for the SK, or trying to railroad a Townie. And yet again, he reacts to the KC wagon by saying it feels 'really wrong' how people are trying to scare other people off or away from said wagon. Makes me thing the KC-slot isn't Mafia-aligned.

Makes a jab at ika in .

Now he's saying in that he originally thought it was an SK slip, but now he says that with all the whiteknighting going on on her behalf, he's implying that the slip was fake.

He liked House's in , and wanted both KC and SW gone. Since he's Scum, would he want both of them gone if either of those two were his teammates? If not, then perhaps it could be said that both of them are more than likely not part of his team...?

Note in him FOS'ing ABR, and pouring suspicion on him. His has him voting ABR because ABR said freeko is scum. Is that called chainsawing? Whether genuine or borne of deceit, he then slams KC and delivers as vote in . He is
really
taking advantage of that drama.

*I'm getting exhausted.
**Wanting to know who Drixx has mentioned the least thus far, and those he townread the most.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 2005, Wake1 wrote:Didn't answer my 251 seriously.

How serious could a random vote be? I voted him because his avatar has hats. (See where I said I planned to do that in future games)

In post 2005, Wake1 wrote:I would like to better understand why she said elusive's gameplay was different from past games (as in what exactly), even though it is post-mortem.

I think you misread this. It was the other way round. That was a large part of my feud with Elusive. In she said that I pinged her for not playing as I have in previous games. In I asked how that was possible since we had never played together and if she could explain or point to the game where she thought I was different. She skated around the issue for a few posts , , and finally in says that I put more effort into my recent scum game. (??) I certainly don't have any idea about Elusive's meta aside from what Elusive and Ika told us.

Re: Trying not to townread people

What has gotten me into trouble before is getting a town read on someone and then letting that overly influence how I read their subsequent posts. I quit reading their posts with a critical eye. Not a good thing, and particularly bad if your town reads seem to end up being scum.

Re: Focusing on Elusive

I try to always respond strongly when someone says something about me that is untrue or without basis. And Elusive just kept me busy. Plus, I thought she was scum. And her tactics are exactly how scum get town to mislynch people. They accuse them of making scummy posts without pointing out what is scummy, they say they are scummy without saying why, they accuse them of lurking, they say they are worthless, shitty players, and after they say it enough times, some townie will agree and start the wagon rolling.

I tried to answer all your major points, but if I missed something, perhaps you should ask again in a shorter post. ;)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2025, Wake1 wrote:Note in 1190 him FOS'ing ABR, and pouring suspicion on him. His 1246 has him voting ABR because ABR said freeko is scum. Is that called chainsawing? Whether genuine or borne of deceit, he then slams KC and delivers as vote in 1254. He is really taking advantage of that drama.

True.

Vote: freeko
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 2005, Wake1 wrote:I want you to explain in detail every reason why you said that, if you weren't stuck in elusive's tunnel, you'd move on to me. I want to know why. You will explain this to me by the end of this Day, or you will not be unscathed. That I promise you. So if you are Town, I expect you to do the right thing and engage me both honestly and directly, or suffer the inherent consequences of a man with nothing to lose. You townreading House for his behavior rings true, but it is not enough. Engage me to the best of your abilities, texcat, or I will put you through your paces, and throw you out the window.

Oh wait, this was down in the TL;DR section. :?
It was mostly because you weren't scum reading anyone. Sort of the exact opposite of why I thought House looked more townie. He was making enemies and you weren't. **shrug** It was D1. You should note that I did, in fact, unvote Elusive and voted Delta, and not you, towards the end of the day.

And Drixx was pushing pretty hard for the Delta lynch. I can't believe he'd have been bussing that hard on D1.

Also, I wanted to throw out a thanks to the SK. Is that you Pisskop in the Klingon slot? Or is it you Delta?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by freeko »

In post 2027, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2025, Wake1 wrote:Note in 1190 him FOS'ing ABR, and pouring suspicion on him. His 1246 has him voting ABR because ABR said freeko is scum. Is that called chainsawing? Whether genuine or borne of deceit, he then slams KC and delivers as vote in 1254. He is really taking advantage of that drama.

True.

Vote: freeko

Oh stop. You are clearly mad that the Sens are up 4-2 and have to OMGUS vote me right?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

5-2 and glad we're not playing them again this season. I'm voting you because you scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by freeko »

Ouch, make that 5-2. And the game I am watching is 0-0 at the end of 1. Not sure how the Devils are so inept with scoring being in the Av's zone the whole time.

Anyway in all seriousness, I think I want to look at everyone who played the elusive random question game at some point. Only question 3 of course since Drixx lied about that question. Maybe something can be found in how nonchalant some answers to that question are.

Drixx seems to want klingoncelt lynched for any reason possilbe during the drama, so i agree its likely a town slot with his interactions around that vote. Either that or one of the most amazing busses I have ever seen. Drixx making a point for me to make a case against Albert B Rampage makes me sick though. Just sick to the point that I want to instantaneously puke my brains out right here and now. I guess I am going to hold out hope that he is SK at this point as even I cannot possibly consider him to be a mafia member at this point (see WIFOM on best bus ever 2 sentences ago). Though I can certainly see a ragekill potential with how these two interacted.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by House »

In post 2031, freeko wrote:Ouch, make that 5-2. And the game I am watching is 0-0 at the end of 1. Not sure how the Devils are so inept with scoring being in the Av's zone the whole time.

Anyway in all seriousness, I think I want to look at everyone who played the elusive random question game at some point. Only question 3 of course since Drixx lied about that question. Maybe something can be found in how nonchalant some answers to that question are.

Drixx seems to want klingoncelt lynched for any reason possilbe during the drama, so i agree its likely a town slot with his interactions around that vote. Either that or one of the most amazing busses I have ever seen. Drixx making a point for me to make a case against Albert B Rampage makes me sick though. Just sick to the point that I want to instantaneously puke my brains out right here and now. I guess I am going to hold out hope that he is SK at this point as even I cannot possibly consider him to be a mafia member at this point (see WIFOM on best bus ever 2 sentences ago). Though I can certainly see a ragekill potential with how these two interacted.

I could totally see KlingonCelt as a bus, given the drama that was going on at the time.

What scumteam would want to risk being associated with that?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

Observations:

Shit was I ever right about Wake's summary of texcat being non-committal. Welcome to day 22 of New York 181, and Wake still doesn't have a scum-read. Fantastic. Let's see if we can make it a full month. I look forward to reading all the posts that say "Delta is scum because he's trying to get Wake to commit to something for once! Clearly Wake should be allowed to coast until the end of the game without a hint of criticism or a single vote against his name!" But seriously how the hell is nobody on the same page as me on this? The only person who seemed to give a damn was elusive but they went and got themselves modkilled.

I'm glad that Drixx's terrible arguments for my wagon came from scum trying to push a mislynch rather than misguided town. I wouldn't be surprised if we found some more scum on my wagon, since it was the obvious end of day 1 push. If elusive didn't get modkilled then it's fairly likely that I would have been the D1 compromise lynch, which is precisely what Drixx was going for.

I'm not sure what Drixx was trying to do with KC or SW but I'm going to look into this and report back.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by House »

Fair point, Delta.

VOTE: Wake

Wake, scum reads. Bring it!

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

Busy right now but up for a wake wagon. Also drixx being scum is surprising I had him as a town read. Welcome titus your probably scum.

VOTE: Wake
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by House »

Ohai Titus! :)

Good to see ya.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

Titus the people from your site have been a little naughty they are good kids(adults) but they need a little spanking.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Egg »

Oh this is back. Real post from library tomorrow
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by House »

In post 2037, Garmr wrote:Titus the people from your site have been a little naughty they are good kids(adults) but they need a little spanking.

Suddenly I wish I were scum.

DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

Posts 1837 through 1880 or so will be pretty important and I will be reviewing them tomorrow.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Aneninen,

In post 1338 you said freedom was giving you the same vibe as drixx and you were town reading them. Is he still giving you the same vibe as drixx?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Freeko not freedom. Stupid autocorrect
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

vote freeko

Looking at wakes suggesting that drixx was chainsawing for him made me take a closer look. He has been tunnelling abr all game. Abr is an easy target. Every game I've seen him in he is lynched for looking like scum and flips town. Now it's possible that abr is scum this time, but I've yet to see any major real indicators to make me suspicious.

Seems to me that sitting a vote on abr is an easy way to look like you are scum hunting without doing a thing.

Seems like a good place to start hunting today
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Anenenim

That's where my guy VCA analysis says is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2037, Garmr wrote:Titus the people from your site have been a little naughty they are good kids(adults) but they need a little spanking.

Which ones and why?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

vote: wake
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2045, Titus wrote:

Which ones and why?

house,kling and elusive. Why we been forbidden to talk about the first thing and elusive because of the fact she was modkilled for continuing to talk after she replaced out. Through I can see some of elusive side still should of replaced instead of trying to get mod killed.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by House »

In post 2047, Garmr wrote:
In post 2045, Titus wrote:

Which ones and why?

house,kling and elusive. Why we been forbidden to talk about the first thing and elusive because of the fact she was modkilled for continuing to talk after she replaced out. Through I can see some of elusive side still should of replaced instead of trying to get mod killed.

I'm not from her site.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by House »

She's still free to spank me, however.