evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Ari, if many people are saying someone is scum but nobody is voting, it's often a sign that there is town consensus without help from scum trying to push a potential mislynch.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Yeah, Ari is scum.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I don't see it but based on Nickname I wouldn't be sad if that lynch went through anyway without my support
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

sigh.

Nobodys on VDA, and Giffie isnt budging.

unvote
vote: Ari
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 565, bji wrote:
In post 564, evilpacman18 wrote:Also, I can imagine it would be exhausting keeping up the ruse as first time scum

Nice afterthought. I "like" how you can't resist constantly insinuating that I'm scum in lieu of actually having a case against me ... :roll:

You'll feel much better if you just admit your scumminess and self-hammer.

In post 583, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I haven't read since page 9, can someone tell me what I missed?

A LOT. You should vote, preferably me, SilverFox, or Gliffie.

In post 597, Aristophanes wrote:
You really suck right now.

I do indeed suck; I also swallow, but that's not important right now.

Silver: I read somewhere that you freak out if someone votes you. I was testing that. I was lied to, apparently.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Vote bji
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 601, SilverWolf wrote:Yeah, Ari is scum.
What was it that solidified this for you?

P.Brian,
Why do you think yourself, Silverwolf, or Gliffie are the best votes for VDA to make right now?
In fact, why include yourself in that list? Do you think you should be lynched and why??

I'm legit curious what made everyone totally okay with my lynch based on that last post I made...
I mean, I know it wasn't great, but I'm a busy guy.

If I am the lynch, so be it. But I argue that I am town with not enough time to have a great D1 countercase.

Also, the vote on P.Brian is not intended as my final message. I will Iso him, those asked by others for me to clear uo my read on, and time forgiving, everyone else in this game. I'm merely busy on weekends and can't do so until Sunday.
If you kill me before then, so be it.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by bji »

OK so I re-read the entire thread, beginning to end. As you might imagine, my ability to focus dwindled a bit at the end so my reading of the first half to three quarters was alot more diligent than my reading of the last quarter. I even took notes about every post up to post 440 or so.

I came to a few conclusions:

1. The initial pisskop wagon was good and the consternation surrounding it was suspicious. Aero, me, and Johnny made strong arguments (well Aero mostly, with Johnny and me sheeping Aero's position). I don't think that pisskop represented himself well in that entire exchange and I felt like Aero was incredibly solid in, for example, posts and post . However, I still conclude that pisskop is town from his work in this thread outside of that particular argument. I think pisskop vs. Aero was town v. town.

2. Aero/Gliffie is my favorite slot. I get the strongest town reads from both of these players.

3. My points against evilpacman18 were better than people gave me credit for. I did not defend myself well against West8 and Ari, but I think my points had merit. I do not think evilpacman18's post 208 was nearly as good as other people think it was. evilpacman18 remains a scum lean for me. I naturally don't like evilpacman18's recent tunneling on me either. It feels like he has sensed weakness in me and is going for the kill. But still could be town v. town.

4. SilverWolf over and over again did things that I didn't like. On first read and in real time I didn't see it as much but on re-read I saw alot more. I think VictorDeAngelo's points against SilverWolf early on were really good and SilverWolf never extricated herself from them despite trying to appear that she had. In particular, her discomfort with the early pisskop wagon, her self-contradictory voting of Lapsa, and her post where the 4 players she picked for scum are the lurkiest and least likely to defend themselves. Also has been contradictory in dismissing my attempts propose scum association in Day 1 while herself doing similar things (noting VDA defending Lapsa).

5. There has been some hypocrisy with people telling me that being anti-town is not the same thing has being scummy, and yet using basically that same reasoning themslves (Ari for example recently basically said that we should lynch Prolapsed Brain if he continues to be so anti-town).

6. I think the case against Nickname was complete bunk, and didn't agree with Dooku on it at all. I find Ari to be more suspicious than Nickname ever was. But I am much less inclined to vote Ari than some others at this point in the game.

At this point, the person I find most suspicious is actually SilverWolf. Lesser suspicion on evilpacman18.

My reads are as of this point competely rebooted.

VOTE: SilverWolf
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Count Dooku »

In post 597, Aristophanes wrote:Also, I totally thought %100 was some weird European thing until you corrected yourself XD

Europeans are totally cool people! We are not that weird!
Get to Know a Sith Lord
Officially the worst mafioso ever.
RIP Sir Christopher Lee
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:16 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 607, bji wrote:
SilverWolf over and over again did things that I didn't like. On first read and in real time I didn't see it as much but on re-read I saw alot more. I think VictorDeAngelo's points against SilverWolf early on were really good and SilverWolf never extricated herself from them despite trying to appear that she had. In particular, her discomfort with the early pisskop wagon, her self-contradictory voting of Lapsa, and her post where the 4 players she picked for scum are the lurkiest and least likely to defend themselves. Also has been contradictory in dismissing my attempts propose scum association in Day 1 while herself doing similar things (noting VDA defending Lapsa).

This case is fabricated and false and leads me to believe you are possible scum. I can sometimes tell when scum is fabricating a scumread against me and this is exactly what it looks like to me but I'll go ahead and address each point.

The Lapsa vote and my not liking the pisskop wagon were explained in detail and I did actually explain it to Victor as well , , and you are going to have to point exactly what is scummy about that.

I never painted an association with Victor and Lapsa. I made a note of him defending Lapsa but when asked about it I specifically said I was not painting a partnership with them but making an observation only. Here's where I mention the defense of Lapsa and here's where I said it was an observation only . You actually painted a partnership between myself and West here which is not in the least at all what I was doing so that is just blatantly false.

The people I had as scumreads at the time were well explained and had reasoning behind them , , and I further elaborated on my nickname/Ari read here , , , , , so why is it scummy exactly?

Why do feel so good about Aero/Gliffie in particular? Which points stand out to you the most?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Tjoe Min Ja
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Tjoe Min Ja »

@aristophanes : what do you think about the latest bji vs silverwolf?
Show
If you pick a fight with one Goblin, be ready to fight them all.
------ESL------
Finish game :
Mini 838: Jeopardy in Jefferson -over- Town - lose
Mini 839 -- Mafia Invasion! -over- scum win
Mini 840. Tajo's I love you Mafia -over- scum - win
StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: D├â┬®j├â┬á Bastard -over- Town - win
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:35 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 606, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 601, SilverWolf wrote:Yeah, Ari is scum.
What was it that solidified this for you?

I'm legit curious what made everyone totally okay with my lynch based on that last post I made...
I mean, I know it wasn't great, but I'm a busy guy.

It's basically all the things I have already said plus your last did not really look like town who is up for a lynch because:

-you vote for the easy alternative lynch, an anti-town player who is an easy target and you make it look like a PL

-your reads are not very concrete, they don't have to be super solid on D1 but they are very non-committal and much of your comments are not remembering or being sure of things

-I don't see a lot of pro-town type of wording in the post, for example: if I am lynched, look here for scum and I agree with these players because...........or maybe looking at your own wagon and telling us what you think of who is on it, or any number of other things.

Everything is just adding up for me to believe you are scum from the earlier things I pointed out to you, to these things.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:08 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 610, Tjoe Min Ja wrote:@aristophanes : what do you think about the latest bji vs silverwolf?

What is your opinion on it?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:53 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 593, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 583, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I haven't read since page 9, can someone tell me what I missed?

I'd say read from like 15.

Since this seems to be the only real suggestion, this is what I'll do.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:06 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Yeah, I'm seeing the Nickname wagon form and not liking one bit. Both Prolapsed Brain and West's votes seem opportunistic.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:07 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Also this game has too many walls in it for Day 1.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:14 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Yeah I just read 566, and I'm just put vote back on Wolf and leave it there, unless anyone can convince me of a better scum to lynch.

VOTE: Silverwolf
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:46 am

VOTE: SilverWolf

I think this is appropriate.
I LOVE MAFIA

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Votecount 1.10

Aristophanes
[5] - SilverWolf, Count Dooku, West9, Gliffie, pisskop
SilverWolf
[3] - VictorDeAngelo, bji, Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
[2] - JohnnyFarrar, Aristophanes
bji
[1] - evilpacman18
Not Voting
[2] - Lapsa, Tjoe Min Ja

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is Wednesday, March 18, @ 10:00 AM EST, which is in (expired on 2015-03-18 10:00:00).
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Count Dooku »

In post 613, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 593, evilpacman18 wrote:

I'd say read from like 15.

Since this seems to be the only real suggestion, this is what I'll do.

Because 'read everything' is not a real suggestion?
You should read everything. Everything is important... For instance you may point out things that we didn't notice. Although, if you are scum you don't want to help us...
Get to Know a Sith Lord
RIP Sir Christopher Lee
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Count Dooku »

In post 617, Prolapsed Brain wrote:VOTE: SilverWolf

I think this is appropriate.

I think it is opportunistic.
I think you are scum.
If you get a Jester slot, play like this. They will lynch you.
Get to Know a Sith Lord
RIP Sir Christopher Lee
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:22 am

Thank you! I cherish such direction of my play from a Master Scumhunter as yourself.
I LOVE MAFIA

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:27 am

Post by pisskop »

It seems half the players are content to lurky like little lurky fish.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:31 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Victor: What is scummy about ? I like to scumhunt on my wagon. What is your issue with it?

P. Brain-your vote is extremely opportunistic because you've been hopping on every wagon you can find and not explaining your votes. You've been voting for me all game.

This game is becoming extremely frustrating.
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Count Dooku »

In post 621, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Thank you! I cherish such direction of my play from a Master Scumhunter as yourself.

You are welcome, my friend!
Get to Know a Sith Lord
RIP Sir Christopher Lee

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”