Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:07 am

Post by DeltaWave »

I'm about 80% litigation (civil/family) and 20% transactional (M&A, TM). I've done a little bit of criminal but nothing too serious, mostly just misdemeanors. I've actually wanted to add DUI defense to my practices areas though so I may send you a PM about that.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Titus »

My partner wants to go more unlawful detainer (eviction) work. If you want to add DUI defense, I would be glad to help. I'm young but I wanted to write a casebook or hornbook on that for awhile. If you got any tips, I would be glad. However, I don't practice in your state. (DUH).
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Of course when the house wagon springs up the wake wagon ends up being better :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Wake can still get lynched.
Ill read back up and do things eventually. Promise.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:55 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 2251, Titus wrote:My partner wants to go more unlawful detainer (eviction) work. If you want to add DUI defense, I would be glad to help. I'm young but I wanted to write a casebook or hornbook on that for awhile. If you got any tips, I would be glad. However, I don't practice in your state. (DUH).

I've done a little eviction work on the landlord side but my state is so tenant-sided that there's very little $$$ to be had unless you're doing commercial evictions. I'm actually up to date on the DUI law here and I know the prosecutors pretty well, it's just a matter of bringing clients in the door.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:31 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Yes I believe what is going on is that there are factions beginning to brew.

Titus and I attack Anen at the start of D2. DeltaWave attempts to remove suspicion off of Anen which includes anything to attack someone suspecting Anen or discredit or "look at them tomorrow". DeltaWave attacked both myself and House to try to get us to be quiet about Anon/DeltaWave scum respectively.

Pisskop then comes in and ignores everything else and then goes "House Wagon" and tries to start that up without offering any sort of opinions what so ever.

Did I not nail it with Pisskop/Anen scum or what? C'mon now.

And seriously that reason for having Anen fall off your radar is replacing SW? Like WTF? You should be voting a slot if you think it is scummy. Period.

@Titus -- I get you love the law but come play mafia now. Ya'll can have a lawyer huddle afterwards.

I gotta run for the day. But anyone willing to barter with town for obv mislynches is scum. I won't barter with anyone because my word is my word. Anen should be lynched today.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:32 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Oh and then tries to revive wake...Anything to not talk about Anen. Like what? Pisskop/Anen scum team FTW. (for the win) :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Titus »

RS, why are you so quick to jump on Anen scum but ignore that vca suggests that Pisskop (Klingon) and Delta are largely clear?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:34 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 2257, Titus wrote:RS, why are you so quick to jump on Anen scum but ignore that vca suggests that Pisskop (Klingon) and Delta are largely clear?

Asked and Answered about Anen because of the VCA. My VCA has those two entrenched as scum. Look at my replace in posts for how I do it. I can do a breakdown tomorrow more detailed if needed, but those two are largely not cleared. I'm not jumping on Anen for the record. He's been a scumread since replacing in and hasn't done a damn protown thing since I've been here. Stop misrepping.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Vote: ARS

He can get it. Would love to confirm Klingon's suspicions.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2258, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 2257, Titus wrote:RS, why are you so quick to jump on Anen scum but ignore that vca suggests that Pisskop (Klingon) and Delta are largely clear?

Asked and Answered about Anen because of the VCA. My VCA has those two entrenched as scum. Look at my replace in posts for how I do it. I can do a breakdown tomorrow more detailed if needed, but those two are largely not cleared. I'm not jumping on Anen for the record. He's been a scumread since replacing in and hasn't done a damn protown thing since I've been here. Stop misrepping.

That detailed breakdown is necessary.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: .
In post 1313, Drixx wrote:
In post 1312, Aneninen wrote:Can someone explain why the Klingonette wagon is scummy? Why should we townread that slot at all?

I'm not one of the people who said it was scummy, but I've been paying attention. The basic argument that's being put forward is this:

1.) The votes are opportunistic because of the conflict that the slot was involved in.
1a.) Point #1 implies that the votes were made after the conflict
2.) Non game-centric reasons are by definition scummy

The problem with the argument is that all of the votes, except yours, were in place before said situation occurred. It was a specious argument with no merit. If you ISO me, you can see reference to the two posts that drew attention to the slot being scummy. I would argue that a lot of what happened since reinforces that read. I'm personally a little confused by folks asserting that the slot isn't scummy at all. I've read it in ISO a couple times and I don't see anything in there that indicates townie motivation.

In post 1246, Drixx wrote:
unvote

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage

In post 1254, Drixx wrote:
Unvote

VOTE: KlingonCelt
I would like to note that my vote for KC was originally on well before the drama started, that I gave her a chance to stop with this crap, and that it will now stay on her until she's gone.

In post 1585, Drixx wrote:This is really disingenuous. You have been active enough to read and make posts. Claiming that your work is keeping you from engaging while you are engaging in a "safe" way doesn't make sense. Either you have enough time to read and evaluate or you don't. If you don't and that isn't likely to change in the near future, the best thing you can do is replace out, especially if you're being honest and you will end up a mislynch if your wagon gains momentum. It doesn't seem to me that we will learn a whole lot if you stay in the game and continue to give so little contribution and end up a mislynch as a result. I didn't think your RVS was anything to consider scummy, but even with the benefit of the doubt I gave you since you claimed to have announced an impending change of style, I'm starting to get pinged by your posts.

It feels a lot like you're mailing this in, if you get the expression. What you're saying doesn't really line up with how frequently you have posted. Something isn't adding up. FOS @ Wake.

I isoed Drixx as a show of good faith.

We can lynch ABR, Wake, or

Including, omfg!
In post 891, Drixx wrote:
In post 878, House wrote:
@mod
: Please either mod kill or force replace KlingonCelt for her personal attacks against SilverWolf. She has made posts that have zero bearing on the game and flat out break site guidelines.

This. 1000x this. If I had any say, it would be a lengthy ban from all games. The line is so far behind her at this point that it would take an orbital satellite to see it. There's no place for badgering someone and antagonizing and going that nasty crazy on them.

In post 991, Drixx wrote:
In post 990, House wrote:
In post 981, Wake1 wrote:With Silverwolf's departure a policy lynch is no longer warranted, because an essential element required to keep that specific conflict going has unfortunately left.

Running off a quality player makes the policy lynch all that more important because such shit behavior should not be tolerated regardless of alignment.

+1

They were both in the wrong, and both of them need to be gone. Until that sort of crap is met with absolute intolerance, people will keep doing it. Nobody should be harassed and bullied in a forum mafia game.

ARS needs rope, bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

ts my recommendation.

Lynching ARS, Wake, ABR in that order.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Lol ABR != ARS

Your posts have zero reasons in regards to me yet you vote me.

I promise I will get to a detailed breakdown Titus just busy with non mafia stuff now. Sneaking on as I can for the rest of the day.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

Are you being purposely daft?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

I'm not ignoring Anen. I should have an iso done of Anen within the next day or so. It's not going to happen tonight though.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by House »

In post 2265, DeltaWave wrote:I'm not ignoring Anen. I should have an iso done of Anen within the next day or so. It's not going to happen tonight though.

Why? If I'm scum, you should be selling my wagon.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ok after looking I kinda doubt that a royal saint would be scum since I had such a town read on silver wolf. Through I don't understand what his doing some of the times he hasn't done anything that jumps out saying I'm scum.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 2.03

Wake88 - 3 - Garmr, dramonic, Flubbernugget

A Royal Saint - 2 - DeltaWave, pisskop
Albert B. Rampage - 2 - freeko, Shiro
DeltaWave - 2 - A Royal Saint, House

Aneninen - 1 - Titus
freeko - 1 - dragonspawn
ika - 1 - Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting: Wake88, Aneninen, ika, texcat, Egg

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-04-02 18:49:13)

V/LA: Titus, through Monday, March 16; Wake88, through Tuesday, March 17
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by House »

In post 2267, Garmr wrote:Ok after looking I kinda doubt that a royal saint would be scum since I had such a town read on silver wolf. Through I don't understand what his doing some of the times he hasn't done anything that jumps out saying I'm scum.

What's important is that he is voting scum.

You should too.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:22 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Good morning all. I'll try to post some tonight after work.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:49 am

Post by freeko »

In post 2269, House wrote:
In post 2267, Garmr wrote:Ok after looking I kinda doubt that a royal saint would be scum since I had such a town read on silver wolf. Through I don't understand what his doing some of the times he hasn't done anything that jumps out saying I'm scum.

You should too.

Well, I am voting scum, but no one seems to want to join in. Disappointing to say the least.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2141, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 2130, Wake1 wrote:
So why exactly are you voting Aneninen again?

Gut and how the votes were when I replaced in.

Wait, that's still the basis for your vote? Have you attempted to look into whether or not your initial hypothesis had merit?

Tex makes a good point regarding Anen. It's weird that he would look into Dave's ISO, but have issues with people looking at Drixx.

Delta wrote:2. Was Drixx and ARS trying to shift attention away from the House wagon, which was the prevailing wagon at the time? House had 5 votes but I said I'd hammer it if I could, so it was effectively a six vote wagon.

Wouldn't this point more towards House scum knowing that Drix was scum and not knowing Royal's alignment? I find it interesting that you post this and end with a Royal vote rather than House. Interesting that Flubber's wagon had two flipped town and two of my town reads too. If scum never jumped on that wagon, I could definitely see him being scum.

Shiro, can you explain your nullish town reads on Anen, Wake, and Royal? What pushes your read in the town direction on them? I ask because that's the section of your reads I find myself disagreeing with the most.

Royal, can you point me to your Delta case from Day 1? All I can remember/find is your misrep/misunderstanding (not sure which) on what he meant by down to the wire.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:26 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2186, DeltaWave wrote:!

This is why Drixx was such a brilliant kill, because it means that either I'm town or that scum was actively working against their interests.

This majorly pinged me. Sounds like a serial killer trying to point out what a brilliant kill he made and make it look like he has to be a townie.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:35 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2271, freeko wrote:
In post 2269, House wrote:

You should too.

Well, I am voting scum, but no one seems to want to join in. Disappointing to say the least.

You certainly are scum who is voting. So why would any of us townies want to join you?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”