pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:57 am

Post by pisskop »

I had this talk in another game I recently finished. The odds of there being a scum neighborizer is 'incredible bastardly'.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:58 am

Post by pisskop »

I want to make a list of 3 or so people to target.
. Need town volunteers.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:59 am

Post by pisskop »

Lapsa . . .
Me . . .
<your name here?>
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:05 am

Post by pisskop »

We should lynch Titus or Gliffie.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:05 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

That's not a friendly neighbor. So that's fine.

Friendly neighbors allegedly have the mid PM someone saying XYZ is town. I was the only one who suspected said role was fake until it was too late.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 725, pisskop wrote:I had this talk in another game I recently finished. The odds of there being a scum neighborizer is 'incredible bastardly'.

Remote but not bastard. Neighborizer is normal. Scumsiding a normal role us still normal.

UNVOTE:
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 726, pisskop wrote:I want to make a list of 3 or so people to target.
. Need town volunteers.

If you are informed townie...you should be targetting noone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 732, Titus wrote:If you are informed townie...you should be targetting noone.

indeed.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:27 am

Post by pisskop »

I'm really the informed town cop.

Ari. What is your opinion of SW/Titus?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Let me not joke around like that in this game. People are apt to believe that.

Ari. We need to discuss how you conf your role.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

@Pisskop, that's unlikely. Town cops don't claim so early. Plus you would have said no other investigative roles.

Right now, you are claiming the mod told you that you do not exist.

That being said, if I am wrong, you can check me tonight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:31 am

Post by pisskop »

See, what did I say?

Titus is acting very odd this game. Id say she didnt care, but that last post indicates she does.

Lynch it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 735, pisskop wrote:Let me not joke around like that in this game. People are apt to believe that.

Ari. We need to discuss how you conf your role.

We can't beyond him not sending a message to the dead guy(s).

He should send the hoid invite to a scumread imo.

Forces read to claim in hood. Plus it allows for recalibration if necessary.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 737, pisskop wrote:See, what did I say?

Titus is acting very odd this game. Id say she didnt care, but that last post indicates she does.

Lynch it.

Why are you so insistent on starting me as a wagon based on nothing when you can just check me?

Is it because your claim is tissue paper?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Yes, because my cop claim was completely fabricated to jab at you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Like, literally just made up because you're scaring me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

I don't know which is a lie the cop or the informed part but I can figure that out later. The only reason I am not voting you right now is that I just finished a game with a lying gunsmith.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Prolasped Brain

You promised reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 742, Titus wrote:I don't know which is a lie the cop or the informed part but I can figure that out later. The only reason I am not voting you right now is that I just finished a game with a lying gunsmith.

She's not even having a conversation with me. She's just saying things the progress her own agenda.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

Oh, there's a question there or are you playing to the crowd.

You could have engaged with anything I said. Yet you elected not to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Wrong answer, scumtitus.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Lapsa »

VOTE: Prolapsed Brain

Titus, will sheep till you bleed
abcedminded
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I don't get how people in this game are so bad at engaging with/understanding people...
I mean, I have my moments, but Yeesh!

Titus, PK was making a(n obvious) joke about the Cop part of his role.
I liked SW, as I said, but I need to read Titus. Gimme a minute, I know it won't be a long Iso.
PK, what is it about Tutis that makes you so wary? I've never played with her before.

I do find the idea of neighbouring a scumread interesting. I had wanted to do a townread, but feedback would be cool I guess.

Can someone please vig TMJ or PB tn if we have one. They really aren't helping us and I hate wasting lynches on lurkers.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 748, Aristophanes wrote:I liked SW, as I said, but I need to read Titus. Gimme a minute, I know it won't be a long Iso.

Titus is a boss weight player. This deliberate 'misinterpretation' of everything I said since you claimed is far, far beneath her.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”