Gliffie
Gliffie
Goon
Gliffie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Gliffie »

Not this site, but Cheetory was in it: http://www.d2forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=11866 http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/vXXP2L36YPX. This is the game where I was scum neighborizer. I don't think Cheetory knows about the other one.

Ari lynch will not tell you anything? Are you for real? Scum-Ari would say nothing about Dooku, P Brain, SW/Titus (or me for that matter)?
...any other name...
Gliffie
Gliffie
Goon
Gliffie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Gliffie »

With "confirming the role" I'm talking about testing whether Ari is a neighborizer or not, not flipping the slot.
...any other name...
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 847, Gliffie wrote:Good luck with that. Do you have two votes?

got yours
abcedminded
Gliffie
Gliffie
Goon
Gliffie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Gliffie »

I was incorrect about the game where I was neighborized by scum by the way. I was neighborized together with scum by a regular town neighborizer.
...any other name...
Gliffie
Gliffie
Goon
Gliffie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Gliffie »

In post 852, Lapsa wrote:
In post 847, Gliffie wrote:Good luck with that. Do you have two votes?

got yours

You're starting to get useless again.
...any other name...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Sooo much anime. Too many pictures.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay. So you were. It strikes me as highly unlikely on this site, however.

I read prolasped naked vote a survivalism.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 854, Gliffie wrote:

sorry, Gliffie aka town slip of the century, but you are wrong - it is just a big conspiracy

pisskop was right on #728

In post 728, pisskop wrote:We should lynch Titus or Gliffie.

do it

lynch Titus!
abcedminded
Gliffie
Gliffie
Goon
Gliffie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Gliffie »

In post 855, pisskop wrote:Sooo much anime. Too many pictures.

I disabled images and signatures on that forum a long time ago, just like I've changed the board style here.

pisskop wrote:Okay. So you were. It strikes me as highly unlikely on this site, however.

I read prolasped naked vote a survivalism.

I don't think it's that unlikely. Cheetory does not originate from this site and this is the first game he's hosting here. Do you think the list mod would not have approved it?

Survivalism?

Lapsa wrote:
In post 854, Gliffie wrote:

sorry, Gliffie aka town slip of the century, but you are wrong - it is just a big conspiracy

pisskop was right on #728

In post 728, pisskop wrote:We should lynch Titus or Gliffie.

do it

lynch Titus!

Amazing
...any other name...
Gliffie
Gliffie
Goon
Gliffie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Gliffie »

In post 849, Titus wrote:I will suppose the latter is for G there as I have never been a neighborizer.

I will chill for a day or two to calm down and refocus.

You do realize D1 ends in exactly "a day or two", right?
...any other name...
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 856, pisskop wrote:I read prolasped naked vote a survivalism.

In post 670, VictorDeAngelo wrote:The game is going to end up in real trouble if people don't just start working together.

In post 858, Gliffie wrote:Amazing

fantastic
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 855, pisskop wrote:Sooo much anime. Too many pictures.

well - Johnny made me do it

no regrets though
abcedminded
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by bji »

Hi Gliffie. Yeah, I'm back. Sorry to disappoint you!

Can you reiterate your case on Ari? I read your ISO to try to understand it. I honestly fail to see why it's more compelling than the evidence against SW/Titus. It seems to boil pretty much entirely down to believing that Ari backed off of arguments too quickly and was too "appeasy" as appears to be the popular word for it. Do you have anything else?
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by bji »

Here's what Gliffie said about SW's exit in post :

"Besides, feigning outrage to that degree as scum would be close to what I deem unethical play."

Is that common consensus? I kind of missed that on first read of post 704 but I have to admit it is very interesting. Is it accepted that replacing out as a ploy to disguise scumminess is unethical? I believe that if it's unethical, SilverWolf wouldn't do it. She didn't seem like that kind of person.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by bji »

I'm feeling less comfortable with the SW/Titus lynch at the moment. I'm kind of damned if I do/damned if I don't though. If SW was scum and I let her trick me in that way well that's just sucky for me. But if she's town then I drove a townie out of the game, which sucks for me too.

UNVOTE: Titus
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by bji »

I still don't understand why she freaked out so much though.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 859, Gliffie wrote:
In post 849, Titus wrote:I will suppose the latter is for G there as I have never been a neighborizer.

I will chill for a day or two to calm down and refocus.

You do realize D1 ends in exactly "a day or two", right?

Whoops... come vote Brain with me. Make him give reads or die.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 865, bji wrote:I still don't understand why she freaked out so much though.

We all have our own triggers. Question my integrity and I go off on you. It varies. You probably hit hers. Ika gets upset when I call him scum but in a particular way that's really telling. File it away. Wolf just tends to gets pissed when she cannot get consensus as town. I know bc I taught her and I have that flaw as well.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by bji »

In post 867, Titus wrote:
In post 865, bji wrote:I still don't understand why she freaked out so much though.

We all have our own triggers. Question my integrity and I go off on you. It varies. You probably hit hers. Ika gets upset when I call him scum but in a particular way that's really telling. File it away. Wolf just tends to gets pissed when she cannot get consensus as town. I know bc I taught her and I have that flaw as well.

I hate this game. I want to believe you but ... you're explaining actions of the person in your own slot, of course you're going to attribute her freak out to not being able to "get consensus as town".

I have to wonder - if you said before you had no idea what my case against SW was, how do you know that her freak out had anything to do with my case against her? How do you know that I didn't just say something rude?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

You know, I still have a paranoid suspicion that both Aero and SW were buddies . . . From before my scat with Aero even.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by bji »

Sucks that players who barely play get a free ride.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

dodging prod until after class on Wednesday. My last midterm. Don't to anything crazy dumb until I'm here to get blamed for it.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by West9 »

ugh. I liked this wagon, too. UNVOTE:

789 is kind of a compelling point.

I agree that SW looked genuine but the fact that she replaced means to me that the exasperation was alignment-neutral

In post 820, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 816, pisskop wrote:
In post 788, Count Dooku wrote:I will not lynch the SW/Titus slot.

In post 815, Count Dooku wrote:To make it clear I didn't say that I didn't want to lynch her, because you may be scum.

mmhmmm

Is that a reak mmhmm because you understood me, or a sarcastic mmhmm, because you don't believe me?

How is pisskop's post here even remotely unclear.

In post 828, bji wrote:West9
...whereas the above have done so but are not participating in a meaningful way in this game, and have all done nothing lately. Probably I'm going to be told that I am naive/unfair, but I think people who have demonstrated that they have a thought process but choose not to use it are better lynch candidates that Prolapsed Brain.

Bitch, calm down. I got finals. Also welcome back to the game.
In post 847, Gliffie wrote:For the record, I've been neighborized by scum and I've been a scum neighborizer. Scum neighborizer isn't that outlandish. Would confirming the role make Ari more or less confirmed town for you, pisskop? I don't think it will. Ari lynch is still the best option, so my vote stays.

Ari, how many shots do you have?
In post 850, Gliffie wrote:http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/vXXP2L36YPX. This is the game where I was scum neighborizer. I don't think Cheetory knows about the other one.

funtimes
Gliffie
Gliffie
Goon
Gliffie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Gliffie »

In post 862, bji wrote:Hi Gliffie. Yeah, I'm back. Sorry to disappoint you!

Can you reiterate your case on Ari? I read your ISO to try to understand it. I honestly fail to see why it's more compelling than the evidence against SW/Titus. It seems to boil pretty much entirely down to believing that Ari backed off of arguments too quickly and was too "appeasy" as appears to be the popular word for it. Do you have anything else?

Don't worry, I'm not disapointed. This game doesn't need more replacements. I've read Ari's slot as scum since Nick's first posts. Furthermore you have the passive play that you mentioned and some bad votes (P Brain and now Tidus). Just ctrl-F "Ari" in my ISO for every detail.

Like I said before, I never really had issues with SW/Tidus slot until SW went off the wall and Tidus replaced in. Now the slot is more up in the air, but I
really
don't like the wagon that formed now.

In post 863, bji wrote:Here's what Gliffie said about SW's exit in post :

"Besides, feigning outrage to that degree as scum would be close to what I deem unethical play."

Is that common consensus? I kind of missed that on first read of post 704 but I have to admit it is very interesting. Is it accepted that replacing out as a ploy to disguise scumminess is unethical? I believe that if it's unethical, SilverWolf wouldn't do it. She didn't seem like that kind of person.

I was referring to scum getting pissed for being accused of being scummy, which I really dislike. This is about having fun, and bringing unecesarry amounts of bile into the thread is not fun at all. Absusing the replacement system to get your slot out of the hot seat is also uncool, but that's also kinda pointless because you can't "win" a game after replacing out, at least in my mind.

Titus wrote:Whoops... come vote Brain with me. Make him give reads or die.

I'd rather have you vote Ari, but that's not gonna happen, is it? I doubt you will get anything out of Pea Brain anyways. Someone should just shoot that guy before we waste a lynch on him. I'm all for him giving reads though, if he can accomplish such a feat.

Pisskop
, can you answer my and?

Also, I actually can't believe
Johnny
hasn't shared his opinion on Ari yet. Are you scum Johnny?

P-Edit: , West?
...any other name...
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by West9 »

yeah. It makes more sense to say that its compelling evidence towards pisskops other points about titus.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”