Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:04 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Wake, do you understand that I'm not going after you because you are busy? The reality is that you would have never posted anything remotely close to 2874 unless there was pressure on your slot.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Actually, why is Garmr with the others in the red?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

And texcat with the oranges?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Im noticing a theme with your reads, and those dont fit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Garmr »

What's the theme just curious because all i see is a thrown together reads list.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Garmr »

None of his thought processes make sense to me with that list.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2876, DeltaWave wrote:Wake, do you understand that I'm not going after you because you are busy? The reality is that you would have never posted anything remotely close to 2874 unless there was pressure on your slot.

You are bothering me when you know I am busy. And then when I eventually respond you take that and twist it into saying "oh look, he responded with a paragraph, so he can do that all the time with reads and such." Part of what really makes me a bit upset is that it feels like you're taking as much advantage as you can about this weakness.

When you behave like this, it reminds me of that bastard |||| who did the same sort of crap. I want you to understand that I am very busy, but that I don't have to replace out, and that I can post some, but that I can't muster 3+ hours each day towards developing reads. If I did not have work, or a future to build, the quality of my posts would be pristine. I can't read through 300 posts on one player right now and make a read, because I just don't have the time. If you wont respect that, how else should I think of you?

In post 2877, pisskop wrote:Actually, why is Garmr with the others in the red?

I made earlier comments regarding Garmr, but I think you might have glossed them over. Or ignored them. He was jumping on wagons with naked votes or bare reasoning, on more than one occasion. The reason I withhold my vote is because if I'm going to ensure someone's neck is broken, I had better have damned good reason for doing so. I hate sloppy and rash play.

In post 2879, pisskop wrote:Im noticing a theme with your reads, and those dont fit.

Then you had better explain it in detail, because you have far, far more time on your hands than I do.

In post 2880, Garmr wrote:What's the theme just curious because all i see is a thrown together reads list.

What do you mean "what's the theme?"?

In post 2881, Garmr wrote:None of his thought processes make sense to me with that list.

Ask me questions and I'll help you out.

I'm extremely synergistic, so if you lob questions at me I'll be able to better recall and give feedback. Interact with me if you have any concerns.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2874, Wake1 wrote:

Titus

Egg

Aneninen

dragonspawn

ika

freeko

AngryPidgeon

A Royal Saint

texcat

Shiro

pisskop

Albert B. Rampage

Garmr

dramonic

Flubbernugget

DeltaWave

Please direct your questions towards me.

Can you also tell me why AP and ARS are neutral?

@Garmr

At least insofar as his scumreads go, They are all minimal-producers of content or original arguement. Or have 'garbage' posts.
Except Tex and you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:40 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2882, Wake1 wrote:Then you had better explain it in detail, because you have far, far more time on your hands than I do.

I could only wish to have a day so full with activity I didnt need to fill it with forums.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2883, pisskop wrote:

Titus

Egg

Aneninen

dragonspawn

ika

freeko

AngryPidgeon

A Royal Saint

texcat

Shiro

pisskop

Albert B. Rampage

Garmr

dramonic

Flubbernugget

DeltaWave

@Garmr

At least insofar as his scumreads go, They are all minimal-producers of content or original arguement. Or have 'garbage' posts.
Except Tex and you.

Because, like I said before pisskop, I am very busy, and have not been as into this game as others.

Looking at my list, I do have reservations about freeko, because of his, imo, scum-slip.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:49 am

Post by pisskop »

mmhmmmm. So about Tex and Garmr?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:58 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 2882, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2876, DeltaWave wrote:Wake, do you understand that I'm not going after you because you are busy? The reality is that you would have never posted anything remotely close to 2874 unless there was pressure on your slot.

You are bothering me when you know I am busy.

Oh, jeez. I'm so sorry that I'm bothering you with this game that you voluntarily signed up for.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I like the titus wagon but the fact that it's springing up while attention is shifting back to wake in full on broken record mode seems off.

UNVOTE:

I must think
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Egg »

Wake where was freeko's slip?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Wake, yu no answer serious question?

Texcat and Garmr dont fid the rest of your reads. Why?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2889, Egg wrote:Wake where was freeko's slip?

It's right here. . "Not knowing a thing about the people I am playing against."

I don't get why Town would say that b/c Town doesn't play against others. They have to work together to find the Scum. What I think is that Scum would say that, because Scum would play against the Town, and they know who each other is sans the SK.

In post 2890, pisskop wrote:Wake, yu no answer serious question?

Texcat and Garmr dont fid the rest of your reads. Why?

Texcat is null because she hasn't really been doing much, but I give her the benefit of the doubt because as Town she's easy lynchbait. I also don't know what her Scum game is. Garmr's at red because as I just told you he's been jumping on wagons with naked votes or without much reasoning at all, and he's been doing it more than once. It feels opportunistic to me and I don't think Town has good reason to be opportunistic at all.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Wake1 »

texcat is supposed to be in the gray area, and Garmr is right where I want him in red, and I've explained why based on what parts of the game I have read so far.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2891, Wake1 wrote:It's right here. 416. "Not knowing a thing about the people I am playing against."

I don't get why Town would say that b/c Town doesn't play against others. They have to work together to find the Scum. What I think is that Scum would say that, because Scum would play against the Town, and they know who each other is sans the SK.

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Egg »

Meh. That's a stretch. We are playing against the scum and don't know a thing about who they are. If you believe this to be a slip though, why is freeko in your town pile?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Wake1 »

If you're Town, why would you say you don't know anything about the people you are playing against?

The point is, in Mafia, if you're Town you don't strive to play against the other players, regardless of their alignments.

You try to work together and Scumhunt. This isn't Starcraft.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Starcraft? hunh. Besides not being very accurate thats a terrible metaphor.

I think you are scum who had a bad IRL space.

vote: wake
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

@Wake
If Deltawave is scum, why aren't you voting them?

Except for me and Egg, we have nearly opposite reads.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2894, Egg wrote:Meh. That's a stretch. We are playing against the scum and don't know a thing about who they are. If you believe this to be a slip though, why is freeko in your town pile?

Wait. But he didn't say he was playing against the Scum. He said he didn't know anything about the people he was playing against.

You're saying we're playing against the Scum and that we don't know a thing about who they are. That's you clarifying what he said, and , if I may point out, you speaking on his behalf.

He's in my leaning-Town pile. There's a difference, you know. While I do like how he's been active and Scumhunting, I haven't been reading the thread
because I can't
. When I was skimming his ISO and noticed that I felt it was necessary to bring it up. Now I have, and I'm wanting it discussed, because that's what you do when you Scumhunt and develop reads.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2883, pisskop wrote:

Titus

Egg

Aneninen

dragonspawn

ika

freeko

AngryPidgeon

A Royal Saint

texcat

Shiro

pisskop

Albert B. Rampage

Garmr

dramonic

Flubbernugget

DeltaWave

@Garmr

Except Tex and you.

Not sure how Delta fits in that theme.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”