Mini 1651: One Flew Over The Monkey's Nest(Scum Wins!)

Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Well I think I'm pretty much done here, if I'm lynched good game scum nice win because I don't see town figuring anything out.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:09 am

Post by eektor »

@metal Besides boon, who else do you see as possible scum?

@Aqua Why do you think metal is scum? Also, since you think he is scum, why would scum metal not want to vote for IL even when he was in danger of getting lynched and also only voting for IL when pressured to?

@pisskop What are your thoughts so far? Who do you think is scum?

I'm getting worried that Elyse could be scum. I'm pretty sure tool is town just because this is the 2nd day he's voted me and trying to get a mislynch on me and isn't getting any support. As scum I would think his scum buddies would help him out.

What's interesting to note is at Day 1, we were deadlocked between lynching metal and IL. Day 2, metal's wagon is going strong and the IL wagon fell apart. Which makes me wonder if this metal wagon is being pushed by scum.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:09 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Bellaphant is replacing InsidiousLemons
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oi...am I the only one who sees Tool as scummy? Sorry tooley...:(
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Tool isnt scummy to me, but I dont know what scumTool looks like. :\ some people act a little like tool is as scum . . . but

Do you have reasons for thinking such?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:39 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Vote Count 2.03 - up to post #1457.

Metalcyanide[3]: Boonskiies, Elyse, Aquanim
Boonskies[1]:Metalcyanide
TheDudeAbides[1]: mykonian
eektor[1]: toolenduso
Not Voting[4]: Bellaphant, pisskop, TheDudeAbides, eektor

Mod Notes: TheDudeAbides is V/LA until Tuesday. Bellaphant is replacing InsidiousLemons.

With 10 alive, it requires 6 votes to lynch.
Day ends on Monday, April 6th at 7:00 PM USA Mountain Time, or when a lynch occurs
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Elyse »

How is metal still alive after the blatant contradictions and lies he's made

I don't get it
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Elyse »

Hi Bellaphant!

It'll be nice to have a new perspective in the game. Hopefully you aren't scum.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:00 am

Post by eektor »

In post 1453, Boonskiies wrote:Oi...am I the only one who sees Tool as scummy? Sorry tooley...:(

What makes you think tools is scum?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:26 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1456, Elyse wrote:How is metal still alive after the blatant contradictions and lies he's made

I don't get it

because it's easy enough to make a coherent story if that's your goal.

contradictions so rarely get you anywhere.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Hi all! Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do: anyone wanna summarise? :P I'm gonna read through and make some notes, probably contribute something sensible tomorrow.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 1451, eektor wrote:
@Aqua Why do you think metal is scum?

None of my reasons from #898 have changed. As far as today goes, Metal's anger at Boonskiies and TheDudeAbides feels... overdone. I might write this up properly again later, not doing it for now.

Also, since you think he is scum, why would scum metal not want to vote for IL even when he was in danger of getting lynched and also only voting for IL when pressured to?

I'm not sure. Maybe IL (well, Bellaphant now) is scum as well. There's no good reason why a town Metal would not have voted for InsidiousLemons (or Taly) much earlier than he did.

I'm pretty sure tool is town just because this is the 2nd day he's voted me and trying to get a mislynch on me and isn't getting any support. As scum I would think his scum buddies would help him out.

This is very, very untrue. If Tool is scum he would quite cheerfully try and fail to push a wagon with no help from his buddies - it makes him look like he's doing something, without having to take responsibility for any flips. This does not make Tool scum either, fwiw.

What's interesting to note is at Day 1, we were deadlocked between lynching metal and IL. Day 2, metal's wagon is going strong and the IL wagon fell apart. Which makes me wonder if this metal wagon is being pushed by scum.

Half the people who were seriously pusing the Metal wagon yesterday (RC, Taly) have already flipped town. Is this you scumreading me?

Incidentally I don't want this day to end in the next 48 hours, at least; there is more I need to see.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1459, mykonian wrote:
In post 1456, Elyse wrote:How is metal still alive after the blatant contradictions and lies he's made

I don't get it

because it's easy enough to make a coherent story if that's your goal.

contradictions so rarely get you anywhere.

What's your read on metal
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:58 am

Post by mykonian »

Town. On it's own, I find post 282 stood out as a very town post. After that, the way the wagons form and reasons why the votes on him appear are the way mislynches form.

Like, so
vt
claiming like that is just silly, not scummy. But it's good at getting you attention and votes. Despite it just being a game, it's easy to form a mob.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 284, mykonian wrote:MC's vote is a bit strange. Not really seeing that.

This was what you said about #282 at the time.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 1461, Aquanim wrote:
In post 1451, eektor wrote:
@Aqua Why do you think metal is scum?

None of my reasons from #898 have changed. As far as today goes, Metal's anger at Boonskiies and TheDudeAbides feels... overdone. I might write this up properly again later, not doing it for now.

Also, since you think he is scum, why would scum metal not want to vote for IL even when he was in danger of getting lynched and also only voting for IL when pressured to?

I'm not sure. Maybe IL (well, Bellaphant now) is scum as well. There's no good reason why a town Metal would not have voted for InsidiousLemons (or Taly) much earlier than he did.

I'm pretty sure tool is town just because this is the 2nd day he's voted me and trying to get a mislynch on me and isn't getting any support. As scum I would think his scum buddies would help him out.

This is very, very untrue. If Tool is scum he would quite cheerfully try and fail to push a wagon with no help from his buddies - it makes him look like he's doing something, without having to take responsibility for any flips. This does not make Tool scum either, fwiw.

Half the people who were seriously pusing the Metal wagon yesterday (RC, Taly) have already flipped town. Is this you scumreading me?

Incidentally I don't want this day to end in the next 48 hours, at least; there is more I need to see.

Why do you think I'm scumreading you when there are two more people on metal's wagon?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 1465, eektor wrote:...
Why do you think I'm scumreading you when there are two more people on metal's wagon?

I consider myself primarily responsible for yesterday's Metalcyanide wagon. If you claim that scum have pushed to get Metalcyanide lynched that points pretty strongly at me. I would not say that Boonskiies "pushed" the Metal wagon very hard, though that does not make him town in any case. Elyse was behind the Metal wagon day 1 (though only after the Taly flip), but I don't think she strongly and actively pushed it until day 2.

If you think that the mafia actively want Metalcyanide dead then you'd best have a case for either myself or Elyse being mafia.

Why do you think that the InsidiousLemons wagon falling apart, and the Metalcyanide wagon holding together more, makes Metal town? What is your reason to rule out the possibility that myself and Elyse are townies and that our reasons to want Metal lynched remain as true as they were yesterday, and that the Insidious wagon has fallen apart because it was being (at least partially) pushed by scum who didn't really believe it?

Also, do you disagree with my opinion of your Tool townread?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Aquanim »

EBWOP: "...pushed by scum who didn't really believe it, and as such have no attachment to their arguments as to why InsidiousLemons was mafia?"
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 1466, Aquanim wrote:
In post 1465, eektor wrote:...

I consider myself primarily responsible for yesterday's Metalcyanide wagon. If you claim that scum have pushed to get Metalcyanide lynched that points pretty strongly at me. I would not say that Boonskiies "pushed" the Metal wagon very hard, though that does not make him town in any case. Elyse was behind the Metal wagon day 1 (though only after the Taly flip), but I don't think she strongly and actively pushed it until day 2.

If you think that the mafia actively want Metalcyanide dead then you'd best have a case for either myself or Elyse being mafia.

Why do you think that the InsidiousLemons wagon falling apart, and the Metalcyanide wagon holding together more, makes Metal town? What is your reason to rule out the possibility that myself and Elyse are townies and that our reasons to want Metal lynched remain as true as they were yesterday, and that the Insidious wagon has fallen apart because it was being (at least partially) pushed by scum who didn't really believe it?

Also, do you disagree with my opinion of your Tool townread?

I said this metal wagon which implied day 2. You just voted metal and hasn't said anything about why he was scum at all day 2 and haven't been pushing it. I'm wondering why you are being so defensive about it though. Also, if you noticed earlier I did say I thought you were town and Elyse could possibly be scum.

You were always on metal day 1, Elyse hopped on the wagon once Taly got modkilled. And like you said Elyse didn't actively push metal until day 2. As for the IL wagon, well I know I'm town and then you have pisskop which is town in my book, so the only one left is mykonian. So no I don't' see scum pushing the IL wagon, maybe scum hopping on and that would have to be mykonian.

About tool, you might be right and my town read can actually be scum motivated.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Aquanim »

That's not quite an answer to my question. What about this fact:
What's interesting to note is at Day 1, we were deadlocked between lynching metal and IL. Day 2, metal's wagon is going strong and the IL wagon fell apart.

made you say this:
Which makes me wonder if this metal wagon is being pushed by scum.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:16 am

Post by eektor »

In post 1469, Aquanim wrote:That's not quite an answer to my question. What about this fact:
What's interesting to note is at Day 1, we were deadlocked between lynching metal and IL. Day 2, metal's wagon is going strong and the IL wagon fell apart.

made you say this:
Which makes me wonder if
this
metal wagon is being pushed by scum.

So, you read that and thought I was talking about the day 1 wagon? Also, which question didn't I answer?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:26 am

Post by Aquanim »

The question I want you to answer is this.

Why does this fact...

lead you to this conclusion?
Which makes me wonder if this metal wagon is being pushed by scum.

If you want to have a talk about what I'm saying, we can do that. AFTER you answer my question.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:13 am

Post by eektor »

If metal is scum, why would there be no counterwagon? You think a possible counterwagon for scum-metal would fall through (considering it had a high likelihood of forming as seen from day 1) when a scum buddy is on the chopping blocks? Where's the other counterwagon. This is why I think metal is town.

As for metal being town, I find that scum after talking during the night thought to push metal day 2, and might be why their is no IL interest today. Although if that is the case, IL might be town.

Now can you answer my question.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:29 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1472, eektor wrote:
As for metal being town, I find that scum after talking during the night thought to push metal day 2, and might be why their is no IL interest today. Although if that is the case, IL might be town.

Ok quick question for you.

Why is it scummy for me to pursue a read from yesterday after a no lynch?

And what do you expect people to push IL on? Not being there?

The amount of resistance to the metal wagon is making me more confident he is scum. I don't think there's a counterwagon because this game is basically a clusterfuck and who else is there to vote? Boon, TDA, and Bellaphant are all possible scum but give us pretty much nothing to work with. And it sucks. I feel bad for metal, but I'm not going to let him escape the noose so I can concentrate on the three lurkers when I am confident he is scum.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:52 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 1472, eektor wrote:If metal is scum, why would there be no counterwagon? You think a possible counterwagon for scum-metal would fall through (considering it had a high likelihood of forming as seen from day 1) when a scum buddy is on the chopping blocks? Where's the other counterwagon. This is why I think metal is town.

Who's to say mafia aren't trying to stir up a counterwagon? There's four people not voting, mykonian and tool trying to stir up interest in their lynches, and Metal himself trying to push a lynch on Boonskiies.

To posit a single explanation (possibly among many) as to why there is not a more well defined counterwagon, perhaps the InsidiousLemons slot is the third scum and has not been in a position to press a wagon. In any case, I think that in the case where Mykonian or Tool is mafia, the second mafia would not be comfortable jumping onto a TDA or eektor (or Boon) wagon without at least one townie on the wagon as well - and the town is again looking very sedentary today.

Now can you answer my question.

The short version is that I don't see the Metal wagons from today and yesterday as being different entities. The only flip in between was the RadiantCowbells flip, which I was confident would be town anyway, so the wagon on him today is not hugely different in basis to that of yesterday. It's mostly the same people, except for those who have died in the interim.

If you intend to make a serious case that Elyse or myself is mafia I'd suggest you get on with it. The day is ticking away.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”