Seohyun (0) -

Thor665 (5) -
Antihero, zMuffinMan, pisskop, Marquis, Varsoon
Varsoon (0) -

ZZZX (0) -

Not Voting -
Boonskiies

With 18 alive, it's 10 to lynch.

Deadline in (expired on 2015-04-04 19:15:00) (April 4th).
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Apologies all, had a last minute thing pop up on me.

@Mod - V/LA till sometime Friday-ish April 4th

p. 79
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Whoops, forgot about deadline extension. Not-so-much a flash wagon, but still kinda because reasons weren't well given for the change.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

Amazing how my previous wagons all come together to defend the current one.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

In post 1121, notscience wrote:VOTE: otolia

Sakura's jump on the wagon was the obvious scum one

However otolia's reaction to said wagon was also a scum reaction, it was whiteknighting that completely ignored the actual points Aka, trying to look like he cared about the outcome but not actually doing anything to prevent it.

Spoiler: PUPPY

I'm not sure how I feel about anti atm.

Huh.... its a scum tell reaction but he doesnt explain why he thinks this . Odly enough I dont think anyone pushed him on this . Also one scum pushing a wagon and than another white knighting it seems a bit odd. I have to admit reading through Otolia ISo I did not see him white knighting anyone. If anyone can point where I am wrong on this please show me where. This really feel like he sees that Sukara got blasted and sees an opptunity to turn the spotlight on Otelia

In post 1124, notscience wrote:
In post 1122, Varsoon wrote:I'm all for Otolia, so consider my FoS there.
I'm keen to discover why there was no nightkill outside of scum. If we've got something like a redirect from a not-dead player onto one of the deaths, that'd be awesome.
I wanna see people postin'.

I have my own theory

And no I will not be sharing it unless it becomes relevant because the odds are astronomical but they are still there so

okay ......

In post 1125, notscience wrote:
Spoiler: 2 puppies

this is just a bs post and add nothing to the town. Also he is just sitting back and not pushing his case on Otelia at all. He is pretty much sitiing on his lurals

In post 1128, notscience wrote:Someone let the dogs out

Spoiler: PUPPY POWER

pedit-

you shut your whore mouth

puppies are the greatest thing since sliced bread

more of him just back and doing nothing

In post 1617, notscience wrote:
Spoiler: yay

Dodge until I get time to catch up tomorrow before work

more dodging

In post 1666, notscience wrote:I lied

I overslept

hereafter work

with 2 puppies

empty promise that he did not have intention to keep imho

In post 1922, notscience wrote:cathing up later tonight

I would catch up right now but lolmigraine and processing a ton of pages isnt going to happen

see above commentory

In post 1972, notscience wrote:no

stop

don't

semi emotional appeal not to get lynched. I feel like he is trying to create fear of a mislynch rather than to explain why he is town. This seem to work somehow
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:58 pm

In post 2053, pisskop wrote:Amazing how my previous wagons all come together to defend the current one.

sometimes coincidence is coincidences just like as Freud said a cigar is a cigar. Are you implying that everyone who is defending Thor or have concerns about the Thor wagon is scum????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:00 pm

Also why is Thor the scummiest player today??
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm not necessarily sure he is the scummiest player, but it felt like a good place to put my vote. i was opening up random points of the game and reading through different places to see if anything caught my attention and thor's posts were feeling really stiff and mechanical to me. that said, now that there's a deadline extension, i'll be reading the game properly over the course of the day so i'll be able to flesh this out a little

have you ever played with noddy before?

is 2054 all of why you think noddy is scum?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

the course of the day being the course of the IRL day. so some time in the next 12~ish hours
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Hey Muffin,
Your avatar still scares me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'll brush my teeth
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Marquis »

muffin hi

you know i know notty. and i think fuzzy is mostly just batshit crazy and a bunch of people are either buying into fuzzy's really repetitive "im so sure u can lynch me if hes town!!!" shtick, or using it as an excuse.

i voted notty earlier though because while he's definitely not my #1 choice, i could see it as more like game-selective alignment-related lurking looking at his sitewide activity. and that was mostly an "i could see it" because i was mostly just bored and annoyed with the day and wanted a lynch already.

thor wagon is good stuff tho! and it's actually viable now because you have the kind of clout i don't! yay!
link in bio
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

eh. i dunno. maybe he just doesn't like large normals or something. you replaced into his slot in 173 where he basically lurked for over 2 whole weeks before a short burst of activity followed by flaking

that said, i would like it if he came out to play

what are your reads (and why)?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:56 pm

In post 2061, Marquis wrote:muffin hi

you know i know notty. and i think fuzzy is
mostly just batshit crazy
and a bunch of people are either buying into fuzzy's really repetitive "im so sure u can lynch me if hes town!!!" shtick, or using it as an excuse.

i voted notty earlier though because while he's definitely not my #1 choice, i could see it as more like game-selective alignment-related lurking looking at his sitewide activity. and that was mostly an "i could see it" because i was mostly just bored and annoyed with the day and wanted a lynch already.

thor wagon is good stuff tho! and it's actually viable now because you have the kind of clout i don't! yay!

thats understatement......

Z Muffin... prob be best if you just read today since we still are on a short deadline. I am interested in your thoughts and opinions
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@marquis

actually one thing that slightly worried me when i skimmed through noddy's ISO is that some of his earlier posts felt a bit feigned (e.g. i'm not sure whether really makes any sense given his posts before that had... nothing much in them?). i dunno

what do you think about the sakura interactions? do you think it's possible the way they interacted was scum-scum?

these in particular:
Spoiler:
In post 617, notscience wrote:here I was all excited to talk to my scumbuds but no daychat, fuck my life. I'll talk to you people instead!

VOTE: Sakura

:>

I also avent decided if im going to read up or not \o/

In post 656, notscience wrote:
In post 652, Antihero wrote:oka is scummy

He was scummy in the last game I played with him too tbh

also insert contentless post so sakura cant read me because i dont want her to catch on im scum

In post 796, notscience wrote:VOTE: FoD

that was easy

one scum down two to go

But notsci, you masterful scumhunter you, why is FoD scum?

His interaction with sakura. It reads as him trying to give her a reason not to pursue him further. Make himself toxic for her so that she will ignore him, and make others feel like if they approach him or are even in the zip code he will do the same. That's not soemthing town does, trying to make people want to avoid them. That's something scum does.

LATAH NERDS

In post 918, notscience wrote:Hey Sakura

You figured out I'm town yet

If yes- vote FoD

If no- vote FoD

tia

In post 928, notscience wrote:
In post 923, Sakura Hana wrote:Actually you have a point notty, he's attacking the people not their playstyle...
Unvote
Vote: Flames

This is so bad

but its a vote for flames

AND A VOTE FOR FLAMES IS A VOTE FOR CUTE PUPPY PICTURES

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

(also i kinda feel there might be more jumping for joy at the fact that he was right about sakura in his first D2 post, instead it felt a bit formal... that said, it's not like he played any direct part in sakura dying, so i dunno)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Spoiler: noddy D1->D2
In post 1069, notscience wrote:Otolia is sketch as fuck tbh.

My current scumteam looks something like

Flames
Otolia
Sakura
others

In post 1075, notscience wrote:SCUM ONE DOWN SCUM TWO TO GO

SCUM IS IN SAKURA/OTOLIA

I can die now

btw, hi oka

^last post D1

In post 1121, notscience wrote:VOTE: otolia

Sakura's jump on the wagon was the obvious scum one

However otolia's reaction to said wagon was also a scum reaction, it was whiteknighting that completely ignored the actual points Aka, trying to look like he cared about the outcome but not actually doing anything to prevent it.

I'm not sure how I feel about anti atm.

^ first post D2
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

you know, i used to have a scum tell for mnemonicdevice that went "if he ever puts effort into the game, and especially if he does a PBPA, he's scum"

i wonder if that still holds
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Marquis »

first reaction: ew ew ew 617

second reaction: i think notty wouldn't have taken a scumread on sakura that far to day end as scum-scum. especially not with the whole friends thing. i think as scum notty probably would have let himself act like he was doing the whole "trusting and townreading my friends too much as usual" thing wrt sakura, especially because nobody could expect sakura's death there.
link in bio
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I really don't want a thor lynch.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:37 pm

z- Muffin

if it was just active lurking I might say meh . I dont like it but its not a scum tell. His interaction with Skara is what concerns me. He also played it off as being friends. One if he knows his as being his and her meta he can just play it off as that. ie I am worried he might be using his meta with Sakura as a way to mask him being scum buddies with Sakura. Also his interaction even within the whole friendship thing felt odd.

Also
1) have we played a game together before. I think I remember being in a game with you.

2) right now I am really liking the Maquis crazy quote. Not as good as the one where someone said something like can we just lynch fuzzy it will be fun but it still up there imho
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:43 pm

Marquis
Yeah but his vote on Sakura did not seem all that serious. Maybe it me but it didnt seem like he was really scum reading Sakura. his from the interaction between the two seems to point to he was just putting there bc of other reasons. Maybe I am just misreaing the whole thing but thats what I am getting from the whole thing

also I think a Thor lynch will turn out bad.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:48 pm

okay now I will try to post in English.... he seems self aware of his meta .... I think she (Sakura also has some awareness of his meta) . It would be easy to use the meta too thier advantage.

Marquis
doest the way they interact kind of put a little question in how much NS was reading Sakura/ If mot why??
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

In post 2067, zMuffinMan wrote:you know, i used to have a scum tell for mnemonicdevice that went "if he ever puts effort into the game, and especially if he does a PBPA, he's scum"

i wonder if that still holds

Its been a few years. I now try to put at least a little effort into all my games
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by ika »

*waits for l-1*

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”