Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Seohyun »

In post 2022, ZZZX wrote:
can you be kind enough to explain what you mean?

They don't feel like an organic thought process, interspersed with fluff

esp the thor scumread and then your retraction
then the random anti is bad vote

In post 2025, zMuffinMan wrote:describe the notscience wagon in 140 characters or less

'good enough'

am i twitter yet
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by copper223 »

The players voting TFL need to consolidate, I prefer a NS lynch but I'll hammer Thor.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:24 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Varsoon, Flubbernugget, Gorkington*
Antihero, copper223*, TheFuzzylogic99, OkaPoka, pisskop
notscience, Marquis, droog
ika, mnemonicdevice, Seohyun
ZZZX, Boonskiies, Thor665

at the end of D1. not particularly important, but i'm working on the assumption this is 16:4:1 or 15:5:1 (depending on the distribution of town/scum power)
i'd lynch from the bottom of this list if trying to hit group-scum
i'd lynch from the asterisks if trying to hit SK (though i'm not particularly fond of taking shots in the dark on people who i'm pretty sure are not group-scum, it's just something i'd keep in mind further down the line)

not entirely sure i'm comfortable with lynching Thor while he's V/LA. i think he could very well be scum, but i would have preferred interacting with him a little to shore up this read one way or another, and that seems unlikely with him gone til the deadline

i'll finish reading the rest of the game then maybe go through each of my reads (or ones that i think are important/controversial, at least). maybe before i go to sleep tonight, more likely tomorrow though
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:31 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

though i'm kinda wondering where scum's roleblock went N1

the logical choice would have been to roleblock the person claiming confirmable role (which, with a dead watcher, is not a very risky plan at all)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:11 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i would like it if noddy looked like he gave even the slightest smurf about this game
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 2072, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Marquis
doest the way they interact kind of put a little question in how much NS was reading Sakura/ If mot why??

this and your earlier comment which was whether it was fake scumreading - it's hard to explain but that's just a lot of how he is. as both town and scum he fluffs a lot and i'm not the best at telling which is which.

but i do have a thing against you guys assuming that because people were interacting with sakura in a way you don't understand that they're scum. notty and sakura are the type of people that like to play with friends and make jokes with them and stuff. i don't see notty's scumread as sakura as any less real just because he posted puppy pics or whatever it is that's making you uncomfortable. i also don't think he would have committed to it like that even if it was an act.

i mean i
could
see it. if i squint and try to ignore how bad the reasons you all have for lynching him make me feel. but then i just want thor dead so much more and if there's any compromise i'd make outside of that it'd be mnemonic.
link in bio
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:04 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Part of me want to scum read you bc you your defense of Not however your opinion really starting to feel like a town who honestly believe Not is town. I starting to lean town with you but I am not there yet. You are still null/
What is bothering me is he voted Sakura early and kept the vote on her while acting like he is townreading her or maybe consider her null. I get the whole buddy thing ..they are friends. Still I would expect him to push a case on her ( maybe not in a way we are totally use to) or take his vote off of her. He did neither. At the end of the day he was strongly reading Sakura yet he did not act like during the day. Honestly his vote on FOD felt opptunistic. Maybe that it just me.

What about Thor deserves to lynch over me( as we are both tied in votes and you seem to be scum reading both of us) You seem okay with the a Otelia/ Md lynch. How much of Nots case on Otelia influence your read .
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:07 am

also your total dismissal of my case by playing it off of me not liking him posting Dog pic is really annoying and kinda frustrating. You dont seem to want to listen to anything I am trying to say
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2081, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:What is bothering me is he voted Sakura early and kept the vote on her while acting like he is townreading her or maybe consider her null. I get the whole buddy thing ..they are friends. Still I would expect him to push a case on her ( maybe not in a way we are totally use to) or take his vote off of her.

are you referring to what was obviously a joke/greeting/whatever vote, regardless of noddy's alignment?

a vote he made without having read the game?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:54 am

Post by OkaPoka »

If anyone wants a boonskiies lynch im down.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Gorkington »

How about this?
VOTE: ZZZX
CLEAR THE DEAD WEIGHT GOGOGOGO.
This wagon now features:
i) Free high fives to those who join it
ii) Bacon
iii) Vegetarian bacon for those who require it
iv) Explosions
v) Less risk than lynching Thor
vi) Clearing dead weight
vii) Night action time = funtimes
viii) I will go and get pisskop and beat him up until he's dead during night cycle
ix) Streamers and confetti
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Gorkington »

Quickwagon with me.
Get a townread for switching wagons wowowowoowowow.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:02 am

Post by OkaPoka »

At least zzzx votes. Lets go fer boon.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Gorkington »

Voting without having read is worse. Shows that you're more invested in the game which is more likely for coasty scum.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Gorkington »

Boon has given no indication that he has any interest in playing the game.
I don't mind the idea of voting him[boon] on that merit, but I think ZZZX is actually probable scum from his coasty bullshit.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:41 am

Okay we need a clear wagon and to start voting on it. If we dont we will get a no lynch. Focus people. Yall need help if you all have the ADD guy telling yall to focus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

V/LA until Monday, April 5th

Umm try my best to be here for deadline, but can make no promises.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: boonskiees
lets do this
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Seohyun »

yeahhhhh!!
VOTE: zzzx

i don't want to lynch thor
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:40 pm

Z - Mufin....
Marquis seem to be trying to say his vote on Sakura was a town sigh . This is atleast what I was getting from his comment. My point was no it is nor especially since he out and out declared her scum at the end.

What are you your thought on tbe Thor wzgon

Oka and Gork why push new wagons when we are so close to deadline.What about your canidate makes you feel like they are good choice to lynch????
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: zzzx

other lurker it is
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Seohyun »

Fuzzy, do you really think the ns lynch would have gone through at this point
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2094, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Marquis seem to be trying to say his vote on Sakura was a town sigh

no, he's talking about the overall interactions with sakura, including calling sakura scum after the flames stuff happened, not the vote

In post 2094, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:What are you your thought on tbe Thor wzgon

it's hard to parse what you're actually asking here.

my thoughts on the people on the wagon? mostly or all town - see reads list.

my thoughts on thor himself? i might go into detail when i finish reading (about 30 pages behind atm) - though, briefly, the only interaction i can recall between thor and sakura was that early "why are you buddying me?!?!" thing which was never followed up on and i don't remember them interacting on any meaningful level after that plus i think a lot of thor's stances are very mechanical and superficial.

my thoughts on whether he should be lynched today? see my hesitance in the second last paragraph of 2077
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 2079, zMuffinMan wrote:i would like it if noddy looked like he gave even the slightest smurf about this game

i dont give the slightest smurf about most things right now
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

well that's not cool

look what you've done now

Spoiler:

even the slightest smurfs have feelings, too

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”