texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by texcat »

If he proves his role, I probably wouldn't worry about him until close to the end. If he doesn't prove it soon, he's definitely going to need more attention. How likely do you think it is that he targeted Johnny last night?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by texcat »

@pacman, I agree about eliminating anyone based on TMJ. And as far as the SW/Titus votes go, on D1 if you were going to bus someone, why wouldn't you bus TMJ? Why would you bus Titus who could potentially be of great benefit to you? There was a really good option of voting TMJ, so I'm inclined to give the Titus voters a little more cred. Not clear them entirely, mind you, but eliminate them as primary suspicions Today.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

A Titus bus is a good bus because Titus/silverwolf knows how to conf themselves and Tjoe is more likely to acrtually get lynched as a result of that lynch.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

However Titus could easily backpedal another day or even go through with the lynch should she have to. Likely however, she would fin some reason to defend a lurker.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by bji »

In post 1375, texcat wrote:If he proves his role, I probably wouldn't worry about him until close to the end. If he doesn't prove it soon, he's definitely going to need more attention. How likely do you think it is that he targeted Johnny last night?

I think it's pretty improbable that he targeted Johnny, but obviously we should wait to hear what Ari says before passing judgement.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by texcat »

We've heard from everyone except Ari, ChaosO, and West?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by texcat »

This is where my case on West begins. West votes Bji for sneaking in a vote on Pisskop. SW says the wagon was too fast and votes Lapsa for unvoting. Then West says Pisskop is town, but votes SW anyway.

None of it seems logical at all to me. SW and West are both saying that Pisskop is town, (or at least unworthy of L-1), but then both proceed to vote people who agree with them and have there votes elsewhere.

SW produces a game where she voted the person who put someone at L-1. West should then ask why she didn't vote Johnny who was the L-1 voter? SW's meta example is not an example of voting an unvoter. West just says OK and unvotes.

In post 102, West9 wrote:
VOTE: bji
Don't like how the pisskop vote was snuck in there behind Victor's vote, and then surrounded by questions and joke-talk/clarificaitons

In post 84, Lapsa wrote:UNVOTE: pisskop

too fast, too furious

In post 96, SilverWolf wrote:That wagon on pisskop is fishy. It happened too fast and there were two attempts to put him to L-1. Everyone hasn't even posted yet and looking over the reasons on some of these votes, they were pretty darn weak. I don't expect strong cases or strong reads right away on D1 but it is way too early to keep putting the same person to L-1 over and over.

VOTE: Lapsa

Despite the unvote your vote had the worst reasoning and you haven't really done much else except a little bit of fluffing.

In post 290, West9 wrote:
VOTE: Silverwolf
I'm reading pisskop as town, and is exactly how I imagine scum reacting to an early quickwagon on town.

P-EDIT: Cheet's too cool to modkill people, i think

Are you sure?~
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

V/LA until Monday, April 5th
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by West9 »

VOTE: Texcat until Ari gets here

In eliminating people who were instrumental in the Titus lynch, I notice you conveniently skipped my L-2 vote.

Man, I hope your case on me is more than a subtle misrep of that one exchange.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by West9 »

Clarification: I was not neighborized. Unless someone else hasn't mentioned it yet, that leaves Chaos.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by texcat »

I guess we disagree about what "instrumental" means. I meant Pisskop and Bji who led the charge against SW/Titus. They were the driving force.

I later eliminated Victor and PBrain/Chaos because they were voted SW early in the day, and kept coming back to her. You were defending her most of the day, right up until the time you voted her.

And yeah, there's more to come.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 1385, texcat wrote:You were defending her most of the day, right up until the time you voted her.

that's one hell of a stretch.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by West9 »

*re-reads ISO* lol, nevermind, it's not a stretch, it's just blatantly false.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

We have what, 4 mislynches?

Lets see, 1 scumz, 8 players
4 NL

We have a LOT of time.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 662, West9 wrote:Silverwolf/bji: eh. this isn't really fun to read. I need a reader's digest version of 632. bji's cluelessness and Silverwolf's exaggeration seem real. That tells me little about alignment.

At face value, I super don't feel comfortable following VDA, PBrain, and bji into this wagon, so we should kill Ari instead.

In post 872, West9 wrote:I agree that SW looked genuine but the fact that she replaced means to me that the exasperation was alignment-neutral

This is the kind of soft defense that I would expect from a scum buddy.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 952, West9 wrote:
In post 948, bji wrote:I am going to bet the game on SilverWolf's character. She cannot be scum because to be scum and replace out in that way would be unethical. SilverWolf is not unethical. Therefore she is not scum

I'd argue against this. Her frustration reads to me as alignment neutral, as did her replacement. It is possible for scum to actually get frustrated enough to want to replace out. ScumSW wanting out doesn't depend on her being unethical at all.

And I don't think that I've been contributing at an unreasonably or uncharacteristically low level.

And this? You think this is a defense to?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by West9 »

too*
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by texcat »

It's awfully close. You say that it's alignment neutral. And then defend her for not being unethical at all. If you know she's scum, you're defending her character.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by texcat »

And btw, it was obv to me that SW's frustration was real. Having TMJ as a scum buddy was hard enough. And then Bji turning on her sent her over the edge. Bji has come close to sending a few people over the edge. But he does seem to have gotten results. I just hope he doesn't come after me. :)
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 1392, texcat wrote:It's awfully close. You say that it's alignment neutral.

Yeah, so that I could make the argument that Titus could still be scum.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Hey ho, I have arrived!
Better post in the morning, but I did do a neighbour thing and the person is still alive!
Thank the stars!

Haha I'm being ridiculous here, I know.
BJI, you may as well just confirm it.

Also, I'd bet, based on numbers and mod-meta, that there is one Mafia and one Third Party scum left.
Make sure you keep that as a possibility in your numbers PK or we may screw ourselves.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by bji »

I confirm that Aristophanes neighborized me last night. He hadn't posted in the neighborizer thread before just a few minutes ago and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to confirm him or not (a little disappointed here because I thought maybe we could do some super cool covert tag team scum hunting, but now, not so much), so I pretended I didn't know. But yeah, he neighborized me.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by texcat »

Good news, indeed.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by texcat »

Continuing my
wall
case....
Both SW and West then jump on the Nickname/Ari wagon for being the 2nd L-1 vote.
Then start at Bji's where Bji points out the easy vote/unvote by West for SW, and Bji continues with
In post 408, bji wrote:Possibly, with you as a teammate. You voted SilverWolf in post 290 on evidence of SilverWolf's reaction to the quick wagon on pisskop. In post 305, SilverWolf explained that this how she always reacts to such a quick early L-1. Post 306 you asked SilverWolf for game links. Then she gave a link, then in post 386 you accepted this as evidence and unvoted SilverWolf.

I think you voted SilverWolf on a weak reason, and then unvoted her on another weak reason, and I think this may indicate that you are both scum and you were trying to distance yourself from her with that little charade.

SilverWolf is very quick to first discredit and then distance herself from this.
In post 416, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 411, bji wrote:
In post 410, SilverWolf wrote:
Are you seriously doing associative tells without a scum flip and trying to pick out partners at this point in the game?

I'm detecting suspicious activity that implies that you and West9 might be scum. I can't think of any other good reason for West9 to have voted and unvoted you like that. Can you provide one?

Ask West9 this question because I have no idea. People vote and unvote people all the time. If every time that happened, the two people turned out to be scum together, we would have a lot more town victories on this site.

I can tell you that you are wasting your time trying to find partners at this point in the game.

Doesn't look like a waste of time from here.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by West9 »

YAWWNNNNN hey let's get back to the part where you forgot to research context while trying to find dirt on me to add to your fabricated case and then misrepped my pushes against Titus as defenses of Silverwolf.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”