SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8550 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 8536, Imperium wrote:I have addressed your slot and asked you several questions, which in the midst of you guys' epic prod-dodging and just in general refusing to offer up why your opinion is more valid than other people's and acting like you guys are god, you keep ignoring.

oh, we're playing the righteous indignation game now?

that's always fun

i'm guessing this is tammy? b/c otherwise this read makes no sense coming from someone who was in joss whedon
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8551 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Imperium »

Don't even play this game with me antihero. Yu do have another head right? Who's supposed to be somewhat impressive and analytical, right?

Where is that.

And considering the
Is game day your slot came in lobbing a whole shit pile at nacho and me and I've bern trying to get yu guys to answer my questions while we entertained yours and took shit and potshots from your slot, the least you could do is answer my questions.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8552 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Heartless »

lol tammy that's what you're mad at me for?

yeah, i'm an asshole. i thought you knew that already.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8553 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 8551, Imperium wrote:Yu do have another head right? Who's supposed to be somewhat impressive and analytical, right?

yeah, i actually think that's working against her this game. 343 pages, i can see how things get overwhelming

so instead what you're getting this game is my low iq brute force gut approach.

but i'm here for a little bit, tammy. if i'm not answering your questions, it's b/c i'm not reading enough of the thread to know. don't take it personally.

what's up?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8554 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Imperium »

I'm not mad at you anti <3

I don't even care if you're an asshole, don't think you are though.

I'm frustrated because I've been trying to get you guys to elaborate on your thought process so I can get a read on you, and I feel like nacho answered everything you guys asked/wanted to know, but when I asked you to respond to me I got ignored, and the only thing I have for a read on you guys is the end of day one govern thing and that's not enough to sustain me now especially when I can't understand you guys recent points.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8555 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 8193, Imperium wrote:
In post 7378, Heartless wrote:There's a lot less skepticism in your neighborhood than I think should rationally exist.

In post 7383, Heartless wrote:It's not particularly synergistic nor is there a notable degree of interaction in the main thread.

It doesn't look like a town bloc, swim like a town bloc, or quack like a town bloc.

I'd also like to talk about this.

I asked you to tell me how much skepticism you think you should be seeing that you're not seeing. I don't know why you ignored that.

I'd also like to talk about the second point. Nacho did a good job of pointing out that this is incorrect, but I'm interested in talking to you about the impetus behind the claim.

Until falcon was modkilled there was plenty, and more than I'd have liked interaction between the two of us.

As for the others. Are you actually making a claim we, as a neighborhood, aren't interacting enough? You do realize that we are the only slot in the neighborhood not to have been replaced right? How much interaction did you suppose we should have done with bitmap when he portaled day one and lurked then got replaced day two? Or TD who lurked a lot then got replaced?

and considering we have a neighborhood where we can interact, I don't see why us not overly interacting inn the main thread would be an issue. How much in the main thread interaction have you or anyone really been doing in the main thread.

I also don't get the town block accusation. We never claimed to be a town block. I, in particular, don't advocate town blocks in the first place. You can town read someone and not be in a town block. Zelink and U.S. seem to be on the same page, but not exactly sure where espy stands as he's a bit behind.

Do you want is to have skepticism or do you want us to be a town block? And there are neighborhoods here who are claiming all town neighborhoods with a much higher degree than we are, and they're not town blocking, so some of this feels like kitchen sink for the sole purpose of making arguments against us but that don't really make a whole lot of sense when looked at in context.

You might not feel this way any more, and that's cool, but I still want you to explain where you were coming from because I'm trying like hell to get a read on you.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8556 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 7763, Imperium wrote:
In post 6942, Heartless wrote:
In post 6905, Magua wrote:Ankamius, TSO, theaceofspades, farside22, ooba, Heartless, TheWayItEnds, Andrius

i agree
i also agree w/ this order

the game will end before you reach farside

What happened to this view of the game?

In post 7204, Heartless wrote:looking more

my desire to lynch anyone not in the roman neighborhood is at exactly zero

I'd really appreciate you articulating why. I told you I'd like you to try to articulate why you'd wouldn't be surprised if we flipped scum, but I don't think you did.

In post 7292, Heartless wrote:I spent some time looking over Imperium and I don't have anything I'm able to articulate yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were scum.

In post 7378, Heartless wrote:There's a lot less skepticism in your neighborhood than I think should rationally exist.

What type of skepticism do you think there should be in our nieghborhood that you aren't seeing?

I have a really hard time accepting that both of the above quotes are actually true statements.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8557 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 7757, Imperium wrote:
In post 7756, T S O wrote:Because when people like mastin were vouching for their neighbourhoods, they were saying things like "ZZZX is 99% town, so is Xombie. No lynching them. Ever." It was made clear that if you were going to vouch for your neighbourhood you needed some pretty cast-iron reasons for doing so.

Vezok may or may not have had a mild townread on me somehow. If he did, I still don't see town-him just casually telling everyone it was an all-town neighbourhood like he did. With a minor townread on me? I just can't believe he'd do that. He's not wildly impulsive like that.

This makes no sense at all. You're essentially saying because mastin overestimated his read early, someone who is notorious for overestimating reads and giving reads on people who haven't even posted yet, everyone who declares their reads has to have that same intensity.

I don't believe you believe that.

Your scum read on vezok sounds convenient.

I would like you to explain vezoks motivations in claiming to save his partner day two in the way he did. Note: I never believed he was the cause for the missing night kill night one, but the way in which he did it didn't sound to me like someone going oh hey partner I saved you wink wink.

Zelink brings up a good point when he points out that cephrir obviously role copped mask night one from the way he interacted with him day two. Therefore, the scum team would have known he was a modified doc. So is it your contention, that knowing the scum team planned to kill mask the next might, as is indicated by cephrir's role, that vezok decided to also claim a doc type role and have scrutiny brought upon himself due to multiple roles? Also note I absolutely believe iterations of similar roles exist, and heartless's? Point that he could be scum based on there already being a doc flip and so he's suspicious there is complete crap when taken in conjunction with the fact that theyve pointed out that two town roles with similar passives have already flipped. (If that wasn't heartless, sorry, I'm in the middle of several things and tried to quickly get caught up.)

One reason I don't buy the vezok is scum who claimed doc on his partner is because not very long ago in serum and steel, one of the reasons why falcon eventually got lynched was because he was a scum doc and vezok was the town doc and people didn't think two of the same role could exist on the same side. I have a hard time believing that vezok!scum claimed doc knowing that a) mask was a modified doc, b) he was not the reason for the missing night kill and knew it, c) claimed to save his partner - quite frankly I don't imagine vezok is that ballsy as scum, and d) opened himself up for a counter claim knowing it would end up getting him in the process. I don't see the reward there at all.

I'd also like a response to this that isn't just quoting like the first paragraph and going lolnou.

What is your point on vezok and why is it more valid than this?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8558 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Evertone vote ooba so we can end thsi crappy this.
This day is so bad that it wants to kill itself.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8559 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by ooba »

Imperium, Ace is a bad lynch.

In post 8521, ooba wrote:Ace is a bad lynch for two reasons:

a) First, both Pere's "Less posts than me etc." jump and Cephs "That's 8" jumps didn't feel like buses. They were more than ready to lynch Ace.

b) Second, Ceph mentions Ace twice in his 'To shoot' lists.

In post 3597, Cephrir wrote:ace and peregrine are both good shots. beast, td and skybird are also acceptable.

In post 5951, Cephrir wrote:ace/skybird/tso

I also advocate against shooting ooba

Especially the first one. I hardly think Ceph would have given a list of two scum buddies leading the list to MS-vig.

While reading through D1, it felt like a mislynch and it feels like a mislynch today.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8560 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

ooba, do you have anything that supports the assertions you're making there?

For example, "Pumbaa doesn't like bussing, or if he was going to bus he would do it differently, therefore it's unlike ace is scum with him"? Or something along those lines?

Because it looks like you're asserting it as a statement of fact with no real backing.

Why, for example, if Pumbaa suggested one of his partners as scum could he not suggest two? You seem to be suggesting PV was a bluff of sorts and he was hoping to get town-Ace killed or something. And if you're not suggesting this, then the assertion makes little sense.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8561 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 8560, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Because it looks like you're asserting it as a
statement of fact
with no real backing.

The words "I think", "I feel" clarify that these are my opinions.

I don't see Ceph going "Here shoot scumbuddy A or scumbuddy B. Also, three more additional names".

I'm not suggesting PV was a bluff. PV was there so that if he was shot, Ceph's ISO looks better. Do not see him consistently recommending ace scum buddy like that.

Also, noticed that you didn't talk much about the stronger points of both scum jumping onto the wagon. In what doesn't appear to look like buses. (Again personal opinion - but this is what the game is about - look at interactions and take a call)

At least I'm defending the slot from interactions with scum that point to ace being town. Your push on ace amounts to nothing more than 'lurker' and 'useless' slot.

Lets use that logic. Do you have anything so far from the flipped scum that supports assertions that ace is scum?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8562 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 8561, ooba wrote:
In post 8560, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I don't see Ceph going "Here shoot scumbuddy A or scumbuddy B. Also, three more additional names".

I'm not suggesting PV was a bluff. PV was there so that if he was shot, Ceph's ISO looks better. Do not see him consistently recommending ace scum buddy like that.

Also, noticed that you didn't talk much about the stronger points of both scum jumping onto the wagon. In what doesn't appear to look like buses. (Again personal opinion - but this is what the game is about - look at interactions and take a call)

Sorry. When I mentioned the line in quotation marks, I was including the votes on the wagon.

I'm trying to understand why you think Pumbaa is unlikely to do that.

Or whether it's a more general, "scum don't usually do this." In which case, eh, it's not really convincing. I mean, Pumbaa also jumped onto the PV wagon in similar vein, though I suppose it was a smaller wagon and maybe he was counting on it never coming to fruition.

I might go revisit the PV vote and the circumstances around it, but the Pumbaa stuff you've brought up boils down to, "I don't think Pumbaa would keep recommending his scum buddy as a vig shot," and I don't think you have any real basis for assuming this other than perhaps that it's something you wouldn't personally do.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8563 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 8561, ooba wrote:Do you have anything so far from the flipped scum that supports assertions that ace is scum?

No.

It's not a read based on interactions, though. It's a read based on POE (stronger town reads elsewhere) and play (while there are things I could see coming from town, there's nothing there that I couldn't see coming from scum). In particular, I didn't like his posts D3, which were entirely "let's lynch mastin". Nothing else in the way of content.

Also I'm making some assumptions about the reason he flaked - specifically because his scum team isn't doing so great (especially if TSO is scum). But these assumptions may or may not be relevant so I'm not going to push them as reasons for thinking he's scum - they're still affecting my personal opinion of that slot.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8564 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

To be clear, it's not a read based on interactions because I don't feel strongly about the interactions one way or another.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8565 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by T S O »

Meanwhile, no-one busses TWIE.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8566 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

You're not a no one. You're special to me and you shouldn't put yourself down like that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8567 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by T S O »

I'll give you that one - that's one of your best in a while, ZeL1nk.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8568 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:03 am

Post by ooba »

On D2. Thought I'd address this:

Vezo wouldn't have claimed doc because scum-vezo would have already known Mask's role from Ceph's role

Your time stamps will differ because different time zones and all. Basically, Vezok would have most probably never had Ceph results when he made his first post of the day.

Day starts: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:31 am
Result PM (at least my own): Few minutes after thread opened
Vezok posts: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 am

In post 2876, vezokpiraka wrote:Ceph: thank me later.

vote ms

It's good that you're back. Time to die.

Ceph’s first post on D2: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:01 pm
Ceph’s activity on site: Absent between {Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:07 am} & {Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:58 am}

1)
Defense

F-16 and FT were on Ceph’s case all throughout D1. The only reason the lynch didn’t go through is because the Ceph defense squad talked them out of it.

Vezok if scum doc probably did protect Ceph from a vig. Either way, F-16 started off suspicion on Ceph yet again and Vezok defends Ceph with the 'He was the kill'.

There's also another additional reason Vezok could have chosen to do this - but I'll reveal that once I've solidified another read.

2)
Breadcrumb

You’re a doctor who just think you’ve saved Ceph from a scum kill. Why the need to breadcrumb that info “Ceph: thank me later.” in your first post of the day and reveal that you’re the doc to any scum?

This is unrelated but Vezok's been on EVERY SINGLE WAGON - including my own.

Spoiler:
In post 1620, dramonic wrote:Votecount 15

Theaceofspades (8):
AngryPidgeon
, Farside22, vezokpiraka,
Rachmarie
, mastin2, xombie,
PeregrineV
Cephrir

FourTrouble
(1):
The Mask
iHouse

vezokpiraka (1): Skybird
TiphaineDeath (1):
FourTrouble

AngryPidgeon
(1): theaceofspades
Rachmarie
(1):
Ooba

Cephrir
(1): TiphaineDeath
iHouse
(0):
beastcharizard

Not voting: ZZZX,
Solar Wind
, VysePresident,
Imperium
, TSO,
Ankamius
, Aeronaut

In post 2355, dramonic wrote:Votecount 20 - Farside appears twice

Theaceofspades (6):
AngryPidgeon
, vezokpiraka, xombie,
Rachmarie
, Farside22, ZZZX
FourTrouble
(3):
The Mask
, Aeronaut
TiphaineDeath (3): Mastin2, Farside22, TSO
beastcharizard
(3): Skybird,
Cephrir
Imperium

Cephrir
(2): TiphaineDeath,
FourTrouble

Rachmarie
(2):
Ooba
PeregrineV

AngryPidgeon
(1): theaceofspades,
Magua

VysePresident (1):
Solar Wind

Skybird (0):
beastcharizard

Not voting: Heartless,
Ankamius

In post 2634, dramonic wrote:Votecount 24

AngryPidgeon
(8): theaceofspades,
Magua
Imperium
Ooba
, Vezokpiraka,
Rachmarie
Ankamius
, Heartless, TSO
beastcharizard
(5):
The Mask
Solar Wind
FourTrouble
, Xombie,
Cephrir

Theaceofspades (2):
AngryPidgeon
, ZZZX
Rachmarie
(2):
PeregrineV
, Farside22
FourTrouble
(2): Aeronaut
TiphaineDeath (1): Mastin2
Cephrir
Skybird (0):
beastcharizard

Not voting: Skybird

In post 2854, dramonic wrote:Votecount 26

AngryPidgeon
(11): theaceofspades,
Magua
Ooba
, Vezokpiraka,
Rachmarie
Ankamius
, TSO, Skybird, Heartless,
Imperium
The Mask

beastcharizard
(5):
The Mask
Solar Wind
FourTrouble
, Xombie,
Cephrir

Theaceofspades (2):
AngryPidgeon
, ZZZX
Rachmarie
(2):
PeregrineV
, Farside22
FourTrouble
(2): Aeronaut
Cephrir
Imperium
(1): Mastin2
Skybird (0):
beastcharizard

In post 3386, dramonic wrote:Votecount 30

Metal Sonic
(7): Heartless,
The Mask
Cephrir
PeregrineV
, Skybird, TSO, TiphaineDeath
TheAceofspades (3): Xombie,
Ooba
, vezokpiraka
Mastin2 (2): theaceofspades,
FourTrouble

Ankamius
(1):
Magua

Skybird (1): Mastin2
beastcharizard
(1):
Imperium

Heartless (1): Farside22
Imperium
(1):
Solar Wind

Rachmarie
(1): Bitmap
Magua
(0.5):
beastcharizard

Not Voting:
Rachmarie
Ankamius
, ZZZX, TheWayItEnds,
Metal Sonic

In post 4294, dramonic wrote:Votecount 35

TheAceofspades (4): Xombie,
Ooba
, vezokpiraka, Farside22
Skybird (2): Mastin2,
Cephrir

Rachmarie
(2): Bitmap, Heartless
Magua
(2):
beastcharizard
The Mask

beastcharizard
(2):
Imperium
, Skybird
Ooba
(1):
Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic
(1): TSO
Mastin2 (1):
FourTrouble

Bitmap (1): TiphaineDeath
TSO (1):
Magua

Not Voting:
Rachmarie
Ankamius
, ZZZX, TheWayItEnds,
Solar Wind
, theaceofspades

In post 6832, dramonic wrote:Votecount 57

Mastin2 (4): TSO, Vezokpiraka,
Magua
, theaceofspades, Skybird
TSO (4):
Imperium
, Zel1nk, Farside22, ZZZX
Ankamius
(4):
Ooba
, Mastin2, Heartless,
Metal Sonic

TWIE (0): TheWayitEnds

Not Voting: Drixx,
Ankamius
FourTrouble

9 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2015-03-31 00:00:00)

And:
Ankamius (9): Ooba, Mastin2, Heartless, Metal Sonic, VezokPiraka, Magua, Fourtrouble, Drixx, Ankamius
TSO (7): Metal Sonic, Imperium, Zel1nk, vezokpiraka, ooba, Skybird, ZZZX
Ooba (4): Espeonage, Magua, Vezok, Mastin2

He's definitely the scum on my wagon.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8569 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:12 am

Post by mastin2 »

Here.
Have read up to date.
Have...literally nothing to add.

That's a very bad thing, yaknow.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8570 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:25 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 8569, mastin2 wrote:Here.
Have read up to date.
Have...literally nothing to add.

That's a very bad thing, yaknow.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8571 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:44 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 8568, ooba wrote:Either way, F-16 started off suspicion on Ceph yet again and Vezok defends Ceph with the 'He was the kill'.

I still don't see the supposed scum motivation behind this.

Any potential town credit it bought for Pumbaa would be immediately nullified when someone else claimed a plausible explanation for the lack of night kill/s.

Not to mention this still glosses over the fact that the scum kill is missing and they know it. They know their kill was actually stopped by something. Taking credit for a lack of kill when you know your kill was legitimately stopped by someone else doesn't make a lot of sense (except maybe as a way of drawing out a claim or something? I don't think so much thought was put into it, though).

For the risks associated with it (potential counter-claims, tying yourself to a scum buddy, etc), it doesn't seem like a worthwhile thing to do as scum with Pumbaa. I mean, I've seen some incredibly silly things come from scum along these lines so it's not an impossibility, I guess. I just don't think it's a likelihood.

In post 8568, ooba wrote:You’re a doctor who just think you’ve saved Ceph from a scum kill. Why the need to breadcrumb that info “Ceph: thank me later.” in your first post of the day and reveal that you’re the doc to any scum?

No offense to pikari, but he doesn't seem like the most forward-thinking, thoughtful player.

In post 8568, ooba wrote:This is unrelated but Vezok's been on EVERY SINGLE WAGON - including my own.

Eh. I've never really thought of wagon-hopping as scum-motivated behaviour (specifically because it draws attention to you and requires you to back up a number of stances you wouldn't otherwise have to).
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8572 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:48 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

An addendum to that first part. Claiming to help Pumbaa out also assumes people would buy into the theory that scum tried to kill Pumbaa (who, as you've acknowledged, was a rather controversial player). And while some people did actually buy into this, I don't recall seeing it as a majority opinion and, again, their kill
was
stopped so there is guaranteed to be at least one more plausible explanation for the lack of kill.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8573 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:57 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I'll read over the pikari interactions again, because it's been a while since I visited them.

I do not believe his actions make sense as scum, but that's from the perspective of what I consider optimal play, and I acknowledge that not all players make decisions based on optimal play.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8574 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:09 am

Post by ooba »

I'd like this bit explained:

In post 2961, farside22 wrote:Vezo:
Please explain the town read of ms to calling him scum with cephrir to voting him today.

In post 582, vezokpiraka wrote:Vezok wagon best wagon.

Now seriously. Metal sonic is town. House and TSO are town also.
I still have no idea what's up with beast.

In post 1269, vezokpiraka wrote:Ceph, don't tell me you're scum with Ms.

In post 2876, vezokpiraka wrote:Ceph: thank me later.

vote ms

It's good that you're back. Time to die.

I see nothing in you ISO that explains the change of reads.

In post 3000, vezokpiraka wrote:Let's get to answering questions.

I had a town read on the beginning on ms because his entry was townish. After that it dwindled and I expressed that in my neighbourhood. It slowly dwindled to a major scum read.

The post related to Cephrir was nearly immediately after he replaced it and it was a slight associative tell. I wasn't scumreading cephrir just pointing out that something felt off. In the mean time Cephrir became an obv town read for me.
He also claimed a powerful role so that's why I protected him.

Also why the fuck wouldn't you think that a very strong player with a role he claimed was good isn't a possible night kill target? Do you kill lurkers as scum?

We should claim neighbourhoods. I'm tired of everyone asking around who was in a neighbourhood with whom.
BTW Bitmap is most probably Odin for anyone that didn't figure it out.

In post 3008, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3000, vezokpiraka wrote:I had a town read on the beginning on ms because his entry was townish. After that it dwindled and I expressed that in my neighbourhood. It slowly dwindled to a major scum read.

how can it slowly dwindle to a major scumread if i was being kidnapped by Bitmap?

it sounds like the laziest and lamest read ever

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”