Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Gorkington »

I think there's more momentum behind MD right now.
ZZZX is something to look into D4 IMO unless MD does something amazing.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 246, elusive wrote:Oh Thor in post #29, why do you ask Choof questions about his RVS vote on a player he knows from another game? Why? I would like to know you're reasoning behind that line of questioning that seems at best useless in the RVS stage especially towards a newbie. Do you usually choose what could be termed easy targets?

In post 334, elusive wrote:Thor, why would a player choose to jump on a flash wagon? Does not that signify sheep mentality and more suspicious are those that jump on such wagons.

In post 362, elusive wrote:Thor, who is my bud?

this one isn't technically a question about choof, but it pertains to the conversation

: a summary of her issues with thor; specifically attacking choof early on while not paying any attention to anyone voting varsoon

and 431: questioning the attack on copper on the basis of the choof read.

and then there's where she summarises the whole thing

TL;DR
(IN CAPS FOR GOOD MEASURE)

THE FOCUS IN YOUR EARLY POSTS ON CHOOF INSTEAD OF PAYING ATTENTION TO ANY OF THE PEOPLE VOTING VARSOON WAS THE REASON SHE TOOK ISSUE WITH YOU.

SHE QUESTIONED YOU BECAUSE OF THIS.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Gorkington »

Hi muffin.
Thor is probably town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

Click on the spoiler - I added some thoughts;

In post 1282, elusive wrote:Thor, much of your conversation particularly with me revolves around choof.

Here it's straight from your ISO, I stopped at a point because I got bored but this is more then enough to work off. Oh and if you need me to bold all the times choof shows up let me know:
Spoiler:
In post 29, Thor665 wrote:Or...I guess you could avoid that wagon and keep doing that.

Why do you townread Varsoon? Or is it that you scumread Elusive, or scumread some people voting fro Varsoon (though then I would presume you'd vote them...?)

Your vote doesn't seem to make much sense.
Clarify?

@Sakura - good posting. Let's just random speed lynch Varsooon and see what happens.

This is me asking choof a question.
1 point

In post 47, Thor665 wrote:
In post 39, choof wrote:
In post 35, Antihero wrote:do you love me now, sakura?

6 is a good number, why would you ruin it
why are you doing this
why did you let it habben
ids habbending
y dozen u stob dis

Varsoon is at L-3, aren't you going to tell me why you townread him yet?

This is me not talking to choof or to anyone about choof.
1 point
1 - not talking about choof at all point

In post 346, Thor665 wrote:
In post 334, elusive wrote:So based on mod comments varsoon must be fake claiming? Therefor either scummy or scummy? Always weirded out when things seem.to.easy.

I'll remember that after any cop claims?
Weird.
Also, why aren't you weighing in on the back and forth between Copper and I as regards the playstyle of your bud as scum?

In post 334, elusive wrote:Thor, why would a player choose to jump on a flash wagon? Does not that signify sheep mentality and more suspicious are those that jump on such wagons.

There are many reasons someone may choose not to hop on a flashwagon - that is why I asked him for his reasons. I actually do not find either sheep or lone wolves particularly inherently scummy until alignment flips start happening, and care more about forcing people to make such stands so I can read the attitudes later.
Where I'm lost is why you're asking me "why would you want to know his reasons?"
That question literally sounds like it is based on the concept that *not* understanding motivation is a core component of scumhunting. Like...you're asking me *my* reasons, why then is it unusual to you that I'd ask him for his reasons?
Where is this line of questioning going?
Seriously?

In post 335, Varsoon wrote:Yeah, okay, fine,
I'm not hated.

I lied about it.

I panicked when I was being run up for lynch and wanted to do something that would maybe ensure that I'd get to live at least until close-to-lylo, so it was the first negative utility thing I thought of.
Ya caught me.
I'm not scum, though. I'm just a Smurfing idiot.

[snip]

Now that
that
embarrassment is out of the way, I want you guys to be really real with me;
you gonna lynch my ass now that I've come clean?
you gonna vote for me now that I've straight up told you the truth?
we gonna have another goddamn repeat of HipHop Mafia or Advance Wars, here?

Yes, I am going to vote you now that you've told the "truth".
For starters, I'd like to force a claim from you.
As secondary I do think you still look scummy.
As tertiary....yeah, weird reaction from you - it deserves some suspicion and probably your death.
I'm unfamiliar with your meta references - feel free to describe your habit of lying under pressure as town to me though, I am willing to listen.
Also, do you still hold the same town/scum opinions of those on your wagon? I remember you calling Anti scummy...apparently for *correctly* figuring out you were a liar...why did you do that?

In post 336, copper223 wrote:You are ignoring one part of the argument, that I don't think he is the kind to mirror himself.

How do you divine this conclusion?

In post 336, copper223 wrote:Why did you select one part of the answer to criticize? Are you impying the read is made up?

Yes, i am pretty sure that is what I'm implying which is why I'm asking you to defend the methods you used to create the answer.
Why...is that a problem for some reason?

This is me responding to her questions and stances about choof.
1 point
1 - not talking about choof at all point
1 - answering questions point

In post 359, Thor665 wrote:
In post 263, copper223 wrote:@Gorkinton
No empty threat mate, the way you are approaching the game with those cookie cutter scumreads, you are scum because you post a smile, clearly buddying up, you are scum because you answered the question, clearly overexplaining, you are scum because you scumread me back and I am an easy lynch because I was being mean, clearly scum looking for an easy lynch, without any kind of analysis or thought about what the actual content of the posts is and what other different (and I think well explained) motivations I had is useless and dangerous town to leave around or scum looking for superficially scummy BS, either way you are not going to help me win.

@Gork

Cooper sucks. Sure.
You suck worse for the misrep - I'm on his side on that point.

This is me not talking to choof or to anyone about choof.
1 point
2 - not talking about choof at all point
1 - answering questions point

In post 366, Thor665 wrote:
In post 362, elusive wrote:Thor, who is my bud?

Choof.

This is me answering a direct question about a scumread on Elusive wherein choof happens to be the answer (which makes sense considering her obvious defense of choof at this stage paired with my scumread).
1 point
2 - answering questions point

In post 367, Thor665 wrote:
In post 271, elusive wrote:PS. Copper is town because he looked up choof's one complete game on here and saw that he was town and accurately described his meta. So copper reads town to me unless Many Extreme Things.

I mean, and you say this - so I thought you might have an opinion on Copper's take on how scum Choof would play.
It's sort of a discussion, y'know?

This is me scumhunting Copper. Yes, it's about a read I think is bad - but the point is that I think Copper made up the read (something he, basically, admitted to later)
1 point
3 - not talking about choof at all point
2 - answering questions point

In post 496, Thor665 wrote:
In post 430, elusive wrote:I think that if Copper assumed that choof was a newbie with only one game he might make the conclusion that it would be difficult for him to change his meta drastically.

Well, Copper is now going with 'wild assumption' as his reason for said presumption. So I suppose you are theory right on that.
That said - you seemed to indicate awareness of Choof's playstyle - have you seen his scumgame? If so, do you agree with Copper's take on it?

In post 430, elusive wrote:"Heavyweights" - anyone not a newbie. Like anyone who flashwagoned Varsoon before he fake claimed a really stupid fake claim lol.

Heavyweights like Boonskies, Sakura, SilverWolf, and pisskop then?
Or Copper...who you seem to be aware that I'm digging at?
Heavyweights like that?
I think Anti is the only one on there relatively close to me in length of term here.
Does this call make sense to you? It doesn't make sense to me.

Hint: there's a reason why so many players made comments about me and my playstyle. As far as longevity and rep on site, I am probably heavier than a large percentage of the players in this game. Basically by definition I will be attacking players considered 'weaker' than me and it would actually be strange of me to try to avoid doing so and deleterious to the effectiveness of my town game.

In post 430, elusive wrote:I do not see why you seem focused on Choof and then by correlation Copper.

I don't think I am focused on Choof - I had one interaction with him, and then he replaced out before I had made, like, my fourth post of the game, am I missing something there?
I agree I am focused on Copper because I think his read about Choof reads as fake - but that's a long ways from being focused on Choof. Frankly, the only reason I'm still discussing the slot is because Copper is dodgy and you keep asking me about my thoughts as regards Choof.
Want to prove me wrong here?
You sound like you're reading a different game than I am playing. Why is that?

In post 430, elusive wrote:What do I now though, I only have one completed game on me.

Aw, snap, sorry, it's scummy of me to question you then.

In post 432, copper223 wrote:
In post 428, Thor665 wrote:Theoretically you spotted a call to make, and applied some sort of judgement to it - describe that process.

The process is the same for every read I make, I try to profile a player based on what he is showing, does he play to win or to have fun, is he calculating or impulsive, does he get lynched often, how good is his knowledge of theory... and then I decide if the mindset he is showing is more likely to be his town mindset or his scum mindset.

And you decided it based on the idea that he wouldn't play like his town mindset, correct?
What led to that conclusion?
Is it just "aggressiveness"? Was that it? You mentioned the aggressiveness earlier.

In post 434, Formerfish wrote:What should I know going in?

There was a flash wagon on Varsoon.
He claimed Hated.
Anti lead the charge in calling the claim bull-hooey.
Varsoon called him scum for it and voted him.
Varsoon then clarified that the claim *was* bull-hooey and he had lied.
After having it pointed out, he moved his vote off Anti and claimed him as a town read.
I called that scummy.
People wandered around and screamed at each other.

In post 458, Marquis wrote:also varsoon is still

um

:/

"not being lynched."
Yes, I noticed.
Why don't you vote him - it would be good.

In post 485, House wrote:
In post 290, pisskop wrote:Doublevoter is verifiable, for one.
Hated/loved is meh. I really doubt he is actually hated

His claim is absolutely confirmable. Run him up to L-1.

I don't buy the b/s about how he magically "loses" the modifier in LyLo.

I agree.
You should vote him.

This mention is me answering her accusation that I am focused on Choof.
1 point
3 - answering questions point

In post 496, Thor665 wrote:
In post 430, elusive wrote:I think that if Copper assumed that choof was a newbie with only one game he might make the conclusion that it would be difficult for him to change his meta drastically.

Well, Copper is now going with 'wild assumption' as his reason for said presumption. So I suppose you are theory right on that.
That said - you seemed to indicate awareness of Choof's playstyle - have you seen his scumgame? If so, do you agree with Copper's take on it?

In post 430, elusive wrote:"Heavyweights" - anyone not a newbie. Like anyone who flashwagoned Varsoon before he fake claimed a really stupid fake claim lol.

Heavyweights like Boonskies, Sakura, SilverWolf, and pisskop then?
Or Copper...who you seem to be aware that I'm digging at?
Heavyweights like that?
I think Anti is the only one on there relatively close to me in length of term here.
Does this call make sense to you? It doesn't make sense to me.

Hint: there's a reason why so many players made comments about me and my playstyle. As far as longevity and rep on site, I am probably heavier than a large percentage of the players in this game. Basically by definition I will be attacking players considered 'weaker' than me and it would actually be strange of me to try to avoid doing so and deleterious to the effectiveness of my town game.

In post 430, elusive wrote:I do not see why you seem focused on Choof and then by correlation Copper.

I don't think I am focused on Choof - I had one interaction with him, and then he replaced out before I had made, like, my fourth post of the game, am I missing something there?
I agree I am focused on Copper because I think his read about Choof reads as fake - but that's a long ways from being focused on Choof. Frankly, the only reason I'm still discussing the slot is because Copper is dodgy and you keep asking me about my thoughts as regards Choof.
Want to prove me wrong here?
You sound like you're reading a different game than I am playing. Why is that?

In post 430, elusive wrote:What do I now though, I only have one completed game on me.

Aw, snap, sorry, it's scummy of me to question you then.

In post 432, copper223 wrote:
In post 428, Thor665 wrote:Theoretically you spotted a call to make, and applied some sort of judgement to it - describe that process.

The process is the same for every read I make, I try to profile a player based on what he is showing, does he play to win or to have fun, is he calculating or impulsive, does he get lynched often, how good is his knowledge of theory... and then I decide if the mindset he is showing is more likely to be his town mindset or his scum mindset.

And you decided it based on the idea that he wouldn't play like his town mindset, correct?
What led to that conclusion?
Is it just "aggressiveness"? Was that it? You mentioned the aggressiveness earlier.

In post 434, Formerfish wrote:What should I know going in?

There was a flash wagon on Varsoon.
He claimed Hated.
Anti lead the charge in calling the claim bull-hooey.
Varsoon called him scum for it and voted him.
Varsoon then clarified that the claim *was* bull-hooey and he had lied.
After having it pointed out, he moved his vote off Anti and claimed him as a town read.
I called that scummy.
People wandered around and screamed at each other.

In post 458, Marquis wrote:also varsoon is still

um

:/

"not being lynched."
Yes, I noticed.
Why don't you vote him - it would be good.

In post 485, House wrote:
In post 290, pisskop wrote:Doublevoter is verifiable, for one.
Hated/loved is meh. I really doubt he is actually hated

His claim is absolutely confirmable. Run him up to L-1.

I don't buy the b/s about how he magically "loses" the modifier in LyLo.

I agree.
You should vote him.

This mention is her re-quoting the same post as above
1 point

So maybe instead of calling me a liar, get your facts straight cupcake.

And that was her case.
:neutral:
And you want me to buy that as "legit"
:neutral:
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Gorkington »

Donot be upset.
Guy is probably town.

Tracing his thoughts on ZZZX felt very natural. His vote being there vs Mnem makes sense to me.
He was a counterwagon to scum. If it's multiball then *shrug*. We'll find out eventually and come back to this. If you want to endlessly get angry trying to sort through Thor by shouting at him you'll probably just end up hating yourself and you're potentially preventing Thor from spending more time on actually scumhunting right now if he is town.
I don't see any good reason to push this right now IMO.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

I actually did 47 wrong - so it changes the final tally to

2 point
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2549, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2547, Thor665 wrote:Sure - but are you claiming that's a valid issue?

that was her entire issue with you

at least before you started questioning copper on the basis of the choof read

WAS IT A VALID ISSUE?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm not debating what her bad/scummy case was.
What I'm debating is you having an issue with me calling it bad/scummy.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

Muffin - of your first 4 posts, 3 are about NS.
Is this a valid case to attack you over?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

I even have the advantage of calling your posts defensive and him flipped scum - valid case?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:36 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2554, Gorkington wrote:If you want to endlessly get angry trying to sort through Thor by shouting at him you'll probably just end up hating yourself and you're potentially preventing Thor from spending more time on actually scumhunting right now if he is town.

i don't see how i'm preventing him from scum hunting, given i've been saying i want to drop it

i'm just not going to bother responding, i guess
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:42 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

actually, one last thing because 2558 and 2559 are borderline retarded:

whether or not it's a valid case, i wouldn't suggest you're necessarily a scummy liar liar pants on fire for thinking there could be a point there

because, you know... i'm not a fucking moron

(but that's just me)

good night
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2561, zMuffinMan wrote:actually, one last thing because 2558 and 2559 are borderline retarded:

whether or not it's a valid case, i wouldn't suggest you're necessarily a scummy liar liar pants on fire for thinking there could be a point there

because, you know... i'm not a Smurfing moron

(but that's just me)

good night

No, back up there big dawg.

You're the one defending her case as valid.

Are we now repositioning to my response was too intense?
Just let me know - the angle of debate is now not that her case was good, but that my attack on it was overwrought - correct?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Thor665 »

Or i her case both good and my attack too intense?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2560, zMuffinMan wrote:i'm just not going to bother responding, i guess

It's because you can see the walls closing in.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:05 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2548, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2546, Gorkington wrote:Can drop it.
If I'm motivated I'll take a look later.
Only thing that really needs to happen is MD's next post.
If it's a lame "uhhhh guys im stil not playing" post and not a catchup/a replaceout then we should murder the Smurf out of him.

Let's add ZZZX to that - because he's doing the exact same thing.

I know I am guilty >.<
but Let me ask you a question. Do you actually think I am scum (outside of lurking)? because it changes if its a pure lurking thing or an actual scum read.

I got that you dont like when my vote moved between you and anti. Right?
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Gorkington »

Why is this what you choose to focus on?
Who do you think is scum?
Why aren't you voting?
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Seohyun »

In post 2532, Antihero wrote:soooo.... guys

what do i win post game if copper turns out to be scum (not-town, however you want to parse it?)

Pride, I guess

All of zzzx's most recent posts (besides the content-less ones) have been asking why people are scumreading him/if they are.
What do those the responses mean to you? Can you say anything else
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Seohyun »

In post 1659, ZZZX wrote:Also UNVOTE:

A gut feeling from a quick read really proved inaccurate as I can't find an accurate accusation of thors reads

In post 1693, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1692, copper223 wrote:VOTE: Antihero
I don't see the scumread on Seohyun either and after our little discussion he went back to lurking unless needled by Thor.

This post pushed me to quickly skin throu anti hero's iso and...

Its even worse than mine...

VOTE: Anti hero

^Still don't like these

In post 1961, ZZZX wrote:Skimmed last few pages and will VOTE: NS

I honestly have trouble reading a game if I didnt actively chat with people there to understand them. so let me see....
@seo is there any reason except for my uselessness for voting me generally?
@Gork same thing
@boon thoughts generally on the game? I believe you are town so i wana hear your point of view
@thor does your anti hero read still stands?

generally the NS vote is a near deadline one tbh. Misactivity in a game can be cus of many reasons. I know that first hand.

The questioning on scumreads with nothing to follow up.
He did vote for ns though, even when the ns and mnem wagons were pretty even.

In post 2022, ZZZX wrote:
can you be kind enough to explain what you mean?

More questions with nothing to substantiate it
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Seohyun »

Actually nvm, I was just looking at the votecount on the previous page,
he voted ns right when the wagon was picking up steam with copper and gork voting ns and then he voted ns right after me
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2565, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2548, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2546, Gorkington wrote:Can drop it.
If I'm motivated I'll take a look later.
Only thing that really needs to happen is MD's next post.
If it's a lame "uhhhh guys im stil not playing" post and not a catchup/a replaceout then we should murder the Smurf out of him.

Let's add ZZZX to that - because he's doing the exact same thing.

I know I am guilty >.<
but Let me ask you a question. Do you actually think I am scum (outside of lurking)? because it changes if its a pure lurking thing or an actual scum read.

*prays to vig*
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Marquis »

yo varsoon if you have another shot you know who i want you to get rid of with it
link in bio
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2565, ZZZX wrote:but Let me ask you a question. Do you actually think I am scum (outside of lurking)? because it changes if its a pure lurking thing or an actual scum read.

You listed my issue with you paired with your lurk - do you understand my stance now?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by droog »

Sorry for shameless lurking
Will begin ketchup
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by droog »

In post 2561, zMuffinMan wrote:actually, one last thing because 2558 and 2559 are borderline retarded:

because, you know... i'm not a fucking moron

(but that's just me)

good night

Really didn't understant
The point this was trying I make
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”