Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Rubicon »

I'll try not to read into that too much.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Well it certainly doesn't inspire me to change my vote, that's for sure.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Grib »

Poor replacement guy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 552, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 551, davesaz wrote:
In post 543, PeaceBringer wrote:
and cannot gramr speak for himself? does he communicate so poorly that you need to step in and speak for him?

My question relates to reading you by determining your motive. What did you find questionable in Garmr's post?

I found that post to be excuse making personally. His behavior does not match my prior experience. Both in terms of the passive aggressive discrediting and the "oh, I don't communicate clearly" comment. So, when I see things that seem inconstent to me or draw my attention, I tend to poke at it.

So he got an eye roll and then he made a passive aggressive discredit shot in response... it deserves further sorting out and thus the engagement...

What's my scum motive then since you obviously can't tell me. Because I'm acting different to every game town or scum is not a good excuse.

In post 555, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 545, Garmr wrote:I'm starting to feel there is a reason no one listens to you (and yes that is a stab at your recent events and you complaining no listens to you.)

then looking at this further, he admits to making a discredit but then does so with a misrep... which his answer to an accusation on an alleged misrep of someone else was "I don't communicate clearly."

Because what your pushing me on is a joke and then you try to change it around at the last second to be something else (the thing I said before it). Your trying to push ill intention when there is none. Also you cry I'm misrepping you when you did fucking say people aren't listing to you. You can play victim elsewhere.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 564, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 560, elusive wrote:Garmr's desire for me to focus on him and his hijacking of almost any conversation he is part of (earlier he made everything about Grib and now its all about me) is concerning.
eh, that part is actually what gramr does... no concern there

And I swear it catches scum out a lot.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 579, Garmr wrote:looking at this further, he admits to making a discredit but then does so with a misrep... which his answer to an accusation on an alleged misrep of someone else was "I don't communicate clearly."Because what your pushing me on is a joke and then you try to change it around at the last second to be something else (the thing I said before it). Your trying to push ill intention when there is none. Also you cry I'm misrepping you when you did fucking say people aren't listing to you. You can play victim elsewhere.

I am trying to sort you out and pointing out your inconsistencies. If I were calling you scum you would know it. I am not crying victim, that is your perception. I did not cry misrep, I state it out right. So I am trying to figure out if this is just you or something else behind your behavior and so I keep picking away. If you put on greater meaning on my words that what is said and intended that is on you. I said nothing about "Ill intention" I haven't voted you. I have challenged what you said and pointed your behavior back to you. You are engaging in misrepresentation and it may be a simple matter of what you are "Reading in" to what is said like you are demonstrating here. You also are the one who chose to draw my attention to you with the discrediting engagement. I don't know your motive for it as the behavior is null.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Jbomber
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 582, Nero Cain wrote:

a vote count would help here...
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 583, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 582, Nero Cain wrote:

a vote count would help here...

Assuming I didn't discount. Jbomber's slot is at L-3.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

miscount*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 581, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 579, Garmr wrote:looking at this further, he admits to making a discredit but then does so with a misrep... which his answer to an accusation on an alleged misrep of someone else was "I don't communicate clearly."Because what your pushing me on is a joke and then you try to change it around at the last second to be something else (the thing I said before it). Your trying to push ill intention when there is none. Also you cry I'm misrepping you when you did fucking say people aren't listing to you. You can play victim elsewhere.

I am trying to sort you out and pointing out your inconsistencies. If I were calling you scum you would know it. I am not crying victim, that is your perception. I did not cry misrep, I state it out right. So I am trying to figure out if this is just you or something else behind your behavior and so I keep picking away. If you put on greater meaning on my words that what is said and intended that is on you. I said nothing about "Ill intention" I haven't voted you. I have challenged what you said and pointed your behavior back to you. You are engaging in misrepresentation and it may be a simple matter of what you are "Reading in" to what is said like you are demonstrating here. You also are the one who chose to draw my attention to you with the discrediting engagement. I don't know your motive for it as the behavior is null.

I don't understand what your on about now. If you didn't have a scum read on me couldn't you of just waited till my argument with elusive had resolved because now you ruined the tempo. It's rude peace don't you understand site courtesy.

@note to self I don't know what to make of a jbomber wagon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 586, Garmr wrote:@note to self I don't know what to make of a jbomber wagon.

Why do you think jbomber is getting wagoned? Do you think this is valid reasoning? If not, Why did you say "I don't know what to make of a jbomber wagon."?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 587, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 586, Garmr wrote:@note to self I don't know what to make of a jbomber wagon.

Why do you think jbomber is getting wagoned? Do you think this is valid reasoning? If not, Why did you say "I don't know what to make of a jbomber wagon."?

Looking back J bomber is afk. I think he is being wagoned for being afk as no real case was even presented. Why he was picked out for being afk over other people puzzles me but his response by replacing out was also quite bad. No one really has valid reason to jump on it so I could see at least one person jumping on him to bus if he is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'd say it's 60/40 his scum. I still have a little bit of doubt. What do you make of the wagon.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 588, Garmr wrote:
In post 587, Nero Cain wrote:

Looking back J bomber is afk. I think he is being wagoned for being afk as no real case was even presented. Why he was picked out for being afk over other people puzzles me but his response by replacing out was also quite bad. No one really has valid reason to jump on it so I could see at least one person jumping on him to bus if he is scum.

The fact that he was AFK wasn't the really incriminating thing though. It was the fact that he admitted to withholding a vote because it might make him look suspicious, then said he bases his game on honesty. Sure he told the truth about withholding a vote but the fact that he did it at all shows a level of over-carefulness that doesn't suggest town. The fact that he went afk (and then replaced out) as soon as suspicion built up is just icing on the cake. Certainly it's a major factor in why he's being voted now, but it's not the original reason he was singled out.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
Hates you for stealing that from me. Also feels kinda strange that Garmr has him as a scumread but is dismissive of the wagon.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 591, Nero Cain wrote:^
Hates you for stealing that from me. Also feels kinda strange that Garmr has him as a scumread but is dismissive of the wagon.

Being uncertain about a wagon and formulating a opinion after being questioned on it is a scum trait how. I didn't understand the original reason for the jbomb votes.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

In post 592, Garmr wrote:formulating a opinion after being questioned on it

What made you lean scum on him?

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'm V/LA until Monday, my furnace is out and there are other problems in the house.

I'm reluctant to go in on the wagon, I'd rather have someone in that slot that can claim.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 593, Nero Cain wrote:ok

The way he replaced and how the wagon suddenly appeared after me pushing elusive for a long time. I feel scum might have day talk.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

It would explain peaces timing to push me when me and elusive where in debate as well.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 595, Garmr wrote:
In post 593, Nero Cain wrote:ok

The way he replaced and how the wagon suddenly appeared after me pushing elusive for a long time. I feel scum might have day talk.

Setup speculation gets us nowhere. And to be honest it makes you look scummy.

It's pretty clear that most of the wagon was already suspicious of jbomber. And multiple people on the previous page discussed the possibility of doing it before it happened. The fact that there was no primary wagon before that just made it easier for everyone to switch.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So he replaces out, people are upset and the wagon continues on him. You then light push against his wagon and when questioned about it you are all like "yeah his replace out was scummy".

If you feel like his replace out is scummy why were you questioning the wagon?

Also I feel like you pushing on Elusive means shit all.

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 596, Garmr wrote:It would explain peaces timing to push me when me and elusive where in debate as well.

lol... I have nothing to do with "elusive" other than observing your behavior and pushing you. Whoever the exchanges were mean nothing to me...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”