ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:28 am

Post by ika »

In post 3721, Titus wrote:You tunnel me EVERY GAME. Yes sometimes you are right but fucking really here.

I am not going to oversell anything. I want more flips to narrow shit down. VCA doesn't get a pool this early. I like Day4 or 5 for larges...

to be more clear, as i have stated im hardly tunling you. im just scum hunting you in a very passive manner. and truthfully this is how you do it to some people, you just constantly and passivly scum hunt in a discreity/consending way.

im not exatctly trying to discredit/consend to you as you seem to be taking it. you just need to realize that what im doing is almost an exact replica of what you do to others and by the looks of it you now see how it feels

---

pedit: does it matter in the end? scum is scum they all die in the end while ones better then other its still scum
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:32 am

Post by texcat »

Titus, with no teams left, I'm not sure how much you'll get out of future VCA.

Scum is scum sounds true enough. It's just hard with naked votes to do much analysis of the wagon.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:33 am

Post by ika »

In post 3726, texcat wrote:Titus, with no teams left, I'm not sure how much you'll get out of future VCA.

Scum is scum sounds true enough. It's just hard with naked votes to do much analysis of the wagon.

true but its all lurkers at this point and i would sayw e have a better chance just throwing darts with everyones sames attached on the dartboard
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3726, texcat wrote:Titus, with no teams left, I'm not sure how much you'll get out of future VCA.

I am concerned about this as well which is wh6 I am fine voting anyone but my not mafia reads atm. As things get narrowed down, I will keep looking at it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3725, ika wrote:
In post 3721, Titus wrote:You tunnel me EVERY GAME. Yes sometimes you are right but fucking really here.

I am not going to oversell anything. I want more flips to narrow shit down. VCA doesn't get a pool this early. I like Day4 or 5 for larges...

to be more clear, as i have stated im hardly tunling you. im just scum hunting you in a very passive manner. and truthfully this is how you do it to some people, you just constantly and passivly scum hunt in a discreity/consending way.

im not exatctly trying to discredit/consend to you as you seem to be taking it. you just need to realize that what im doing is almost an exact replica of what you do to others and by the looks of it you now see how it feels

---

pedit: does it matter in the end? scum is scum they all die in the end while ones better then other its still scum

No. It's not. You say I am scum all game every game. That's not a "passive discredit".

We can talk about what I usually do later but trying some method of perverse punishment that isn't even consitent with what I do is ineffective and anti-town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

:neutral:
Either. Probably mafia more likely though.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:41 am

Post by ika »

In post 3729, Titus wrote:
In post 3725, ika wrote:

---

No. It's not. You say I am scum all game every game. That's not a "passive discredit".

We can talk about what I usually do later but trying some method of perverse punishment that isn't even consitent with what I do is ineffective and anti-town.

and this is where you go into your regression mode and not try to understand the /why/ and instead hole up to your own belief.

im not going to push this further but im telling you titus, what you think it is what it really and actualy is are 2 diffren things
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Titus »

@ika, I know why. You are conf biasing. Me asking you why is just getting whatever window dressing you tell yourself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:48 am

Post by ika »

In post 3732, Titus wrote:@ika, I know why. You are conf biasing. Me asking you why is just getting whatever window dressing you tell yourself.

no its not. titus you said you wanted to dicuss it post-game/later so drop it. unless if you want t talk it out now cus theres a major diffrence in confirmation bias and what i do
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:07 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

dragonspawn - 4 - Flubbernugget, Titus, texcat, Albert B. Rampage

Albert B. Rampage - 3 - Shiro, pisskop, AngryPidgeon

dramonic - 2 - Egg, dragonspawn

Shiro - 1 - dramonic

Not Voting: ika, A Royal Saint, DeltaWave, Aneninen

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-04-23 22:05:49)

V/LA: Shiro, through Wednesday, April 15; Egg, til April 12
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 3724, texcat wrote:Shiro and Pisskop and AP, Are you voting ABR because he is mafia or because he is SK?

Mafia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:35 am

Post by pisskop »

I just wanna see the noncontribuitor hang.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 3715, Titus wrote:@Anen, why is Delta removed from your list in 3?

How could you plausibly think an unexpected gamestall has anything to do with me?

Because I f-cked the list up. I should have written Deltawave instead of Flubber. (It seems to be a lame excuse but if you check the post again, you can see that I posted about
Flubber
that he could be town.)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I could not care less.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:45 am

VOTE: Shiro

Back to Shiro
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:20 am

Post by texcat »

You do remember that she claimed doc, ABR? I'm pretty sure that the answer will be the same as 3738, but just want to make sure.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Egg »

I'll try to put some time into this game tomorrow, but I'll be taking care of my son all day so I'm not sure how much progress I'll make. Working a double Wednesday which means sleeping in until poker Thursday. So my semi realistic goal is to be caught up by Friday afternoon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:33 pm

I don't think Shiro is the doc.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont think think is adequate.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3742, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't think Shiro is the doc.

unless if you are directly CC its the most suboptimal play to lynch an un-CC doc in this setup
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ika is correct.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:27 pm

He never said he was the doc.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3617, Shiro wrote:I.am indeed the doc and I protected ika all night
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Egg »

Ok, catching up.

Titus, I made the coffee shop comment because I thought you were crumbing that you saw dragonspawn as a cop with innocents on you and ika. I voted him to start the day and went through his ISO to post my case. I saw something that looked like a cop crumb. So I asked him for his two strongest reads. He answered that you and ika are town. This is why I was confused when you voted for him. Was I wrong, not only on dragonspawn being cop, but also on you picking up the same thing? Also, and I reaize this was 14 pages ago, but your reasons for suspecting AP. Why is that specifically SK and not mafia?

Anen wrote: Bad vote, he was the counter to the Wake-wagon

You said this about Dramonic. Do you believe Dramonic can't be SK? Oh and your pigeon made me laugh lol.

Tex,
does your wanting to lynch mafia over SK basically boil down to it being easier? I read 3319 and I'm still wondering this.
<- you answered this later and even asked me my thoughts on it. I'd prefer to lynch SK. All the cop needs is one guilty and if we have a dead SK, the game is over. Even with enough innocents, we could PoE this game to the end. But all of this relies on the SK being dead. I'd love to make it that easy.

Titus, you mentioned AP being scum in World of Warcraft but didn't go into much detail. What is he doing similarly or differently here compared to that game? What about compared to Uncouth Mafia where he was town?

Guys, do you think pisskop not knowing that the SK is investigation immune was genuine? If it was, it strongly implies he is either mafia or town. If not, it strongly implies he could be SK. I'm leaning towards it being genuine, but I may be biased because I've been townreading his slot for almost the entire game.

Shiro wrote: I still consider titus attempt to draw the cop search an sk tell but that alone isn't a whole lot.

Why not ika for the same reason?

AP, I get that Tex's logic about why she wants to mafia hunt is wrong, but why is it scummy?

I'm through 140. I'll do what I can tomorrow but no promises.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”