dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:51 am

Post by dragonspawn »

So who did you investigate cause it sure sounded like you said me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:51 am

Post by pisskop »

Thats not how you play 20Qs.

Youre supposed to ask person/place/thing.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:53 am

Post by ika »

In post 3875, dragonspawn wrote:So who did you investigate cause it sure sounded like you said me.

why are you so persistant about being cop cleared first off? but no i didnt

In post 3876, pisskop wrote:Thats not how you play 20Qs.

could be a person or a thing

can we get back to lynchign dragon btw?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:53 am

Post by ika »

In post 3875, dragonspawn wrote:So who did you investigate cause it sure sounded like you said me.

why are you so persistant about being cop cleared first off? but no i didnt

In post 3876, pisskop wrote:Thats not how you play 20Qs.

could be a person or a thing

can we get back to lynchign dragon btw?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Dude Texcat is the SK, ofc she returned an inno :S

What the fuck is ABR this game.

Like I don't even.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:58 am

Post by ika »

then start votign i need a new hammer, i havent goten one in this game in a while
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:03 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm not concerned about getting cop cleared. I had no reason to think you would investigate me. I just want the freaking information so we can figure out the puzzle. You are the one who implied it was me you investigated. The fact that everyone thought that's what you said is is not our fault. It's. Yours. Go ahead and lynch me. I'm not the SK and you are dead tonight. And good job officer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:04 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: dragonspawn
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:07 am

Post by ika »

i know im dead tonight, thats why im trying to get everything in order.

the thing is if we lynch sk, maf kills me
we lynch maf, sk might leave me alive
we dont lynch either, maf kills me and sk hits whoever

see wehre this is leading to?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Aneninen »

The profile of the Mafia.

(1) Let's check these from Wake!
Spoiler:
In post 3234, Wake1 wrote:Hell, as Scum I was lost as f*** in this game.

In post 3235, Wake1 wrote:And there's a really, REALLY good reason why I'm upset, and I'll explain ti when I am able, dead qt or post-game.
Just sucks, and Scum doesn't really deserve the win. Drixx dying sucked, though.

In post 3238, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3236, DeltaWave wrote:Sorry if I pissed you off.

No it's not that.
I could easily parry your stuff if I had the time and wasn't drained, and had actual team-mates.

These seem to be genuine.
In the first post quoted I think he was telling the truth, or at least, his whole gameplay had confirmed it.
The next one came too fast (2 minutes) and I don't think he was able to change his twilight posts
that
fast and insta-posting a WIFOM after telling that he'd been lost.
In this context, mind the third one, this part:
"and had actual team-mates"

Summary: the remaining scum must have been on the Wake wagon (very likely) or could have been a player who was doing nothing, not even a counter-wagon, an attempt to derail the wagon or whatever.

(2) If the remaining Mafia was bussing Wake, he/she must have been on the Shiro wagon, or on the Dramonic wagon, or both. The remaining Mafia's in a desperate situation so he/she need to grab all the mislynch opportunities, I suppose. (Remember: by the time Wake got lynched, Gammrn was alive!)

(3) The Mafia needs to survive the Nightkills as well. Maybe after examining the SK-profile we might find something out about his/her gameplay. This may be useful later.

________

Being on the Wake wagon:
dramonic
, Egg, Flubbernugget,
Garmr
(scum!), texcat,
Titus
, A Royal Saint, AngryPidgeon, DeltaWave
Being on the Shiro wagon: Albert B. Rampage, dragonspawn,
dramonic
, pisskop, AngryPidgeon,
Titus

Being on the Dramonic wagon: Egg, ika, dragonspawn, Albert B. Rampage, AngryPidgeon, pisskop,
Shiro
Titus

________

All wagons: AngryPigeon – however, his Today-gameplay, including that stupid self-vote suggests me that he's not Mafia. (I'll explain this later if needed.)
Two wagons: Egg, Albert B. Rampage, Dragonspawn, pisskop – I'd search the Mafia here. Dragonspawn's Yesterday looked town-ish, however his posts Today are not giving town vibes. Gut read says it's not ABR. So, according to this logic: Egg or Pisskop.
One wagon: Flubber, Texcat, ARS, DeltaWave, Ika. – ARS doesn't fit the profile: he wasn't bussing Wake and has been pushing a wagon against me all the time. I don't know what to think about Ika, I haven't read his recent posts. DeltaWave might fit, he was an early-counter to Wake. Flubber may fit too, very little content but bussing Wake. Texcat is a bit similar to Flubber.

Summary. The remaining Mafia may be one of the following names: Egg, Pisskop, DeltaWave, Flubber, Texcat. Might be (?) ABR, Dragonspawn, Ika
The list might be shortened after the SK profile has been examined.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Egg »

Vote Flubber
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:19 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 3883, ika wrote:i know im dead tonight, thats why im trying to get everything in order.

the thing is if we lynch sk, maf kills me
we lynch maf, sk might leave me alive
we dont lynch either, maf kills me and sk hits whoever

see wehre this is leading to?

you think I'm team mafia.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:21 am

Post by pisskop »

I hate people who try to justify self voters.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Justifying your own is one thing, and a self hammer is another story, but a random self vote that suggests a player is nervous shouldnt be read as a town move. Cuz its not.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

SK profile.

(1) Whoever the SK is, they don't need to look pro-town. The Cop is worth pigeon poop against the SK and by looking
too
town he/she might get Nightkilled.

(2) I think we've ignored a major thing. The SK shot Drixx and Gammr. Both of them flipped scum, but
none of them were wagoned
! It seems that his/her plan was getting rid of town-looking players. (The Titus kill is no additional piece of info. Either the SK shot her because he suspected that the Mafia would kill Shiro or because Titus looked pro-town according to many players.)

(3) The best tactic from the SK, I think, could be joining certain wagons but being away from others.

(4) Might be involved in some of the early dramas. (Personal opinion.)

So, we're looking for players who have been wagoned but not
too
strongly. Unless he/she was wagoned, because in that case the SK might have joined any counters.

These players seem to fit the description: Pisskop, A Royal Saint, Deltawave, Albert B. Rampage (?), Dragonspawn (?), AngryPidgeon (???)

Pisskop and ARS fits the description plus the drama too. Deltawave is less suitable, but he was wagoned on Day2 as far as i can remember. The last 3 names seem to be less likely.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

Now, let's add the two lists together:

Mafia: Egg, Pisskop, DeltaWave, Flubber, Texcat. (Less likely names: ABR, Dragonspawn, Ika)
SK: Pisskop, A Royal Saint, DeltaWave. (Less likely names: ABR, Dragonspawn, AngryPidgeon)

According to these, Pisskop or DeltaWave seem to be the best lynches.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Bad analysis is bad.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:58 am

Post by dragonspawn »

If it was a choice between those two I'd lean on pisskop. I just don't think delta is as likely for mafia..so maybe but not mafia.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:59 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 3891, pisskop wrote:Bad analysis is bad.

Concluding it's bad with nothing explaining why is bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:01 am

Post by pisskop »

For one, the wake wagon at lynch was in no way reflective of its growth
For another, the Shiro wagon doesnt have to be a scum-driven wagon

Anen is making assumtions and trying to lead people into his special little mislynch zone. I did not hammer Wake into the ground for somebody with too much time and not enough bipartisanship to try to narrarate me onto the suspect list.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:01 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3893, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 3891, pisskop wrote:Bad analysis is bad.

Concluding it's bad with nothing explaining why is bad.

Good job jumping the gun.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Aneninen »

(1) Your vote-throwing, including that one for Dramonic Yesterday and the two recent votes are much, much worse than my analysis. I may be misreading the game but you seem to be scum.

(2) So, you call me scum right after I called you scum?

VOTE: Pisskop

Also,
In post 3894, pisskop wrote:For one, the wake wagon at lynch was in no way reflective of its growth
For another, the Shiro wagon doesnt have to be a scum-driven wagon

Anen is making assumtions and trying to lead people into his special little mislynch zone.
I did not hammer Wake into the ground for somebody with too much time and not enough bipartisanship to try to narrarate me onto the suspect list.

WTF was that underlined part?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Lol at that response.

1) OMGUS
2) I didnt call you scum. But now I think you have a real chance at being it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3896, Aneninen wrote:much, much worse than my analysis.

This just goes to show he;'s building evidence around his list, not making his list to the evidence.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

Am
I
OMGUS-ing you? Oh really? After I had posted my analysis and named you as one of the good lynches you posted this:
In post 3894, pisskop wrote:
Anen is making assumtions and trying to lead people into his special little mislynch zone.

Who's OMGUS-ing then?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”