Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Cheetory, here is fine but if you withhold mine until the end of Team Mafia, that's fine as well.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1749, bji wrote:
In post 1748, Cheetory6 wrote:Thanks bji! Hope everyone enjoyed the game despite things becoming a long slog by midgame.
Would you prefer feedback via PM or here?

Whichever you would prefer. I don't mind airing my dirty laundry, I know I suck at many aspects of this game.

You were actually pretty good this game.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Yeah I wouldn't be too hard on yourself bji.
There's some things you can work on to be a more effective player, but overall I think you did a good job of engaging things this game.
I'll go into specifics when I have a chance to sit down and write out specific notes on things.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 1719, pisskop wrote:okay.

I like the part where you discussed your reads and refuted my points instead of just cried like a Piglet instead of a Tiger.

By the way, Piglet is superior 100 acre woods resident. Tigger is the worst.
Actually, maybe Owl is the worst. Owl is pretty bad.
Kanga and Eeyore are totally the best.
ooh I forgot about Rabbit. Rabbit's pretty awful as well.
Who else is there? Pooh? no one cares about Pooh.
The Heffalumps and Woozels scared me as a kid.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by bji »

Also I really almost quit the site forever when I got that feedback from Ari after SW's freakout. If I hadn't forgotten to change my email address to something random (so as not to be able to recover the password that I had changed to something random) that would have been it for me. Or if Cheetory had managed to find a replacement while I was out. But, I had a change of heart after a day or two and decided just to give it one more go. This game can be really frustrating but it can be really fun too.

I think that VDA was really good and I am sorry that I tussled with him. I think that was very detrimental to the game because I should have spent my time trying to be more convincing/convinced on my PB/SW connection theory, and instead, got sidetracked trying to out-logic VDA, which is basically impossible, because I think he is better at arguing than I am.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1753, West9 wrote:
In post 1719, pisskop wrote:okay.

I like the part where you discussed your reads and refuted my points instead of just cried like a Piglet instead of a Tiger.

By the way, Piglet is superior 100 acre woods resident. Tigger is the worst.
Actually, maybe Owl is the worst. Owl is pretty bad.
Kanga and Eeyore are totally the best.
ooh I forgot about Rabbit. Rabbit's pretty awful as well.
Who else is there? Pooh? no one cares about Pooh.
The Heffalumps and Woozels scared me as a kid.

gah. CO and Pro's ISOs were pretty bad 2. A lot of jumping about. :|
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by West9 »

OH FUCK I FORGOT ROO

ROO'S PRETTY COOL
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

ilu west.
<3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1754, bji wrote:Also I really almost quit the site forever when I got that feedback from Ari after SW's freakout. If I hadn't forgotten to change my email address to something random (so as not to be able to recover the password that I had changed to something random) that would have been it for me. Or if Cheetory had managed to find a replacement while I was out. But, I had a change of heart after a day or two and decided just to give it one more go. This game can be really frustrating but it can be really fun too.

I think that VDA was really good and I am sorry that I tussled with him. I think that was very detrimental to the game because I should have spent my time trying to be more convincing/convinced on my PB/SW connection theory, and instead, got sidetracked trying to out-logic VDA, which is basically impossible, because I think he is better at arguing than I am.

This is a pretty good lesson to draw. Play mafia on your own playing field. Don't go to someone else's unless a last resort. You'll lose frequently.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by bji »

@pisskop, I think you did a great job of pinning down Titus. I was so ready to just give SW a 100% unbendable town read after that freakout episode convinced me that no scum would really replace out like that (yeah I was wrong, a very important lesson). I am not sure that Titus lynch would have happened if you hadn't been so sure. Still don't understand how you were so sure, but props to you.

I was really convinced you were some kind of cop after that, which is why I kept asking you how sure you were of your remaining reads. Kind of a weak way to hint to you that I suspected your cop-ness. If you had responded in a way that indicated that you were a cop I would have 100% sheeped you for the rest of the game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Pisskop, I have this problem so I'm going to sound a bit hypocritical but this is the second/third lylo situation that you've pushed wrong, you should try to place logic/emotion from each player and see what fits. You've been busy pushing your own narrative, which is great when right but disasterous when wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

pisskop wrote:why did you kill vda?

West was your top scumread (at least from my point of view) going into the last day. I thought you were townreading VDA and I thought it'd be easier to mislynch West with your help than get you or VDA to vote for each other in lylo.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1759, bji wrote:@pisskop, I think you did a great job of pinning down Titus. I was so ready to just give SW a 100% unbendable town read after that freakout episode convinced me that no scum would really replace out like that (yeah I was wrong, a very important lesson). I am not sure that Titus lynch would have happened if you hadn't been so sure. Still don't understand how you were so sure, but props to you.

I was really convinced you were some kind of cop after that, which is why I kept asking you how sure you were of your remaining reads. Kind of a weak way to hint to you that I suspected your cop-ness. If you had responded in a way that indicated that you were a cop I would have 100% sheeped you for the rest of the game.

This was a hard spot. Nothing really got going that wasn't on a buddy. So I had to bus. *shrug* Not much that can be done.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oh man. Fakeclaiming informed townie as a cop would be fucking brilliant.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by bji »

In post 1762, Titus wrote:
In post 1759, bji wrote:@pisskop, I think you did a great job of pinning down Titus. I was so ready to just give SW a 100% unbendable town read after that freakout episode convinced me that no scum would really replace out like that (yeah I was wrong, a very important lesson). I am not sure that Titus lynch would have happened if you hadn't been so sure. Still don't understand how you were so sure, but props to you.

This was a hard spot. Nothing really got going that wasn't on a buddy. So I had to bus. *shrug* Not much that can be done.

Oh there's no doubt about it, you replaced into an extremely difficult situation. You're not going to like this, but I don't understand how SW thought it was OK to replace out there. Is there any honor in running from battle? All she was going to do was to put someone who replaced her into an even worse situation that she was in. I don't get how that's OK.

Cheetory6 wrote:
Oh man. Fakeclaiming informed townie as a cop would be fucking brilliant.

I thought it would have been a good tactic, and I thought that it was one good reason to early claim like he did.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

In SW's defense, I believe she was under a lot of unrelated stress and PB's tactics were a little frustrating to watch from an outsider's perspective.
I don't think she should be put at fault for replacing out and I'm not under the impression that it was a strategic replacement.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Titus »

SW likely had a breakdown regarding this game. Sometimes its not about winning or losing, but just surviving emotionally. SW gets particularly invested in games, regardless of alignment. She does hate scum, but does not replace out solely because of alignment. I was actually offended that some of you suggested she would replace out for tactical advantage because I like her and I spent a lot of time ICing her at another site. I never drew scum with her though. :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by West9 »

By the way, Titus POTG duh. Sacrificed herself and TMJ to fuck over the rest of the game.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Yeah I think Titus is probably MVP.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1764, bji wrote:

Oh there's no doubt about it, you replaced into an extremely difficult situation. You're not going to like this, but I don't understand how SW thought it was OK to replace out there. Is there any honor in running from battle? All she was going to do was to put someone who replaced her into an even worse situation that she was in. I don't get how that's OK.

You don't have a fucking clue why I replaced out. You just ran your mouth off about something you know nothing about and questioned my integrity yet again and continue to make false assumptions.

You can just fuck right off with your judgemental BS.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Let's not escalate this any further please.
I don't want to lock this thread prematurely q.q
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1765, Cheetory6 wrote:In SW's defense, I believe she was under a lot of unrelated stress and PB's tactics were a little frustrating to watch from an outsider's perspective.
I don't think she should be put at fault for replacing out and I'm not under the impression that it was a strategic replacement.

This is the correct story. It would be nice if people would find out the truth before assuming the worst and running their mouth off about me. Especially people who don't know me or anything about me.

That really is shitty.

I purposely kept my replace out, out of the game and discussed it with Cheetory privately. This isn't the only game I replaced out of at the time either.

And yes, P. Brain was annoying the shit out of me also and TMJ was useless as fuck as well.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Titus »

POTG?

Thanks Cheetory.

SW, calm down. People have a right to inquire as to whether or not your sub out was genuine as it is a major rule break to sub out for tactical advantage. He did know nothing, so he asked. It should have been dropped after I said so, as there was plenty separate from that to scumread our slot on. Yet, people don't do as they should.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by bji »

In post 1769, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1764, bji wrote:

You don't have a fucking clue why I replaced out. You just ran your mouth off about something you know nothing about and questioned my integrity yet again and continue to make false assumptions.

You can just fuck right off with your judgemental BS.

Well I don't mind you explaining it if you like.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1770, Cheetory6 wrote:Let's not escalate this any further please.
I don't want to lock this thread prematurely q.q

I apologize but it is no fun listening to a player repeatedly trash you over and over and not be able to defend yourself. Especially when they are questioning your integrity and bashing you and making false assumptions.

I especially love Lapsa's comment about faking an emotional breakdown too which is something I would never, ever do.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”