Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1398, Elyse wrote:
In post 1392, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 1390, Elyse wrote:Why would I draw attention to that as scum?
You were getting voted. You (incorrectly) assumed that Inny's death had already drawn attention to you. It is that simple.

Claiming a night one nightkill is wifom, after a doctor lynch on day one, is something that I cannot see coming from a town mindset. Scum with a dead doctor are going to kill threats to them. Thus, something made Inny a threat. Scum are not going to go for wifom. Perhaps they may be tempted to if they fear a protection, but as stated we lynched the doctor day one and thus they would have none. Therefore, I find the defense of "it must be wifom to frame me!" incredibly suspect.

That's not true. I wouldn't bring it up as scum unless someone else did.

And using your logic, then why is it strange for me to assume that IAI was killed for WIFOM considering he was gunning for me and I know I'm town?

It is very infrequently that a player is killed entirely to frame another player. Why bother, when a frame is not 100% guarantee to get rid of the problem player and a NK is.

However, while it could have been you or massive killing IamInnocent because he suspected you, that too, does not happen often. It's just as likely that someone was fishing for a PR or someone who had been caught-scum with him before from a prior game. People tend to fear past performance will be indicative of future results.

And if you are a vig and killed him for suspecting you-as-town, then that's just bad shooting. If he were scum and wanted you dead, you'd be dead, or you'd have another day to argue and get a better idea of his alignment.

tl;dr- I doubt IaI was killed to frame you.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Elyse »

There are plenty of reasons to kill someone. WIFOM, threat, PR suspect, whatever. IAI was on me and wouldn't explain why, so I didn't look at his reads and see who he went for because his primary target was me and he was wrong. I am assuming he was killed for some other reason, like WIFOM.

P-edit: Yeah that was just my initial reaction because I was almost happy he died. And no, I did not kill him.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Fresh »

I'm actually leaning voting Jaqen for reasons I can't type out right at this minute.

Actually

Vote: Jaqen Hagar

When I get an opportunity tonight or tomorrow to explain this vote I will.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:02 am

Post by inte »

jaqen is the only person i will absolutely not vote for today
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:29 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1353, StrangerCoug wrote:ITT T S O gives us more rope to hang himself with.

You may not have noticed this, but everyone is ignoring you because you have nothing relevant to say. Please try to fix this.

In post 1360, Sky_Paladin wrote:TSO, if we lynch Peregrine and he flips town, what would you say?

Why are you asking ridiculous questions?

In post 1362, Sky_Paladin wrote:I don't think he's town. I'm also pretty sure TSO isn't either. But IMO he's all but claiming a confirm guilty on Peregrine and I kind of want to work out if that's legit or not.

no

In post 1362, Sky_Paladin wrote:Basically I want to know if TSO is going to provide any basis for a lynch Peregrine other than it's not TSO.

They're all in my ISO. It's your choice to look, just like it's your choice to have mediocre reads.

In post 1403, inte wrote:jaqen is the only person i will absolutely not vote for today

Wouldn't lynch Jemima either, her reads are what this game needs.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 1404, T S O wrote:
In post 1353, StrangerCoug wrote:ITT T S O gives us more rope to hang himself with.

You may not have noticed this, but everyone is ignoring you because you have nothing relevant to say. Please try to fix this.

You sure don't, either, so why should I listen to you?

In post 1362, Sky_Paladin wrote:I don't think he's town. I'm also pretty sure TSO isn't either. But IMO he's all but claiming a confirm guilty on Peregrine and I kind of want to work out if that's legit or not.

no

I'll give you at least this. I don't think you have, nor are you claiming to have, a guilty on anyone.

In other news, I'll go ahead and
un-IGMEOY: Aunt Jemina
since she's stepped up her effort on providing cases to the level I want. Elyse dead wouldn't make me unhappy, but it's still not quite my preferred lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1383, Aunt Jemina wrote:Perhaps we have a vig/sk after all that targeted Inny, and the scum kill is missing? ;)

Lol the you could be anyone II reference

I feel comfortable with aj a lot more in this game than the last I feel like she has come out her shell and she reminds me of the aircraft mafia but better.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

My very favorite Aunt Jemima product was the buckwheat pancakes. I loved those things. I'm so bummed that they were discontinued. :cry:

Anyway, VOTE: Elyse
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1402, Fresh wrote:I'm actually leaning voting Jaqen for reasons I can't type out right at this minute.

Actually

A man is guessing he'll be waiting until tomorrow to discover why he's scum since mr fence is still sitting :roll:
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 1404, T S O wrote:Wouldn't lynch Jemima either, her reads are what this game needs.
In post 1406, Garmr wrote:I feel comfortable with aj a lot more in this game than the last I feel like she has come out her shell and she reminds me of the aircraft mafia but better.
Then perhaps you dearies after saying this would be comfortable sheeping this old lady?
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

@aj
Already voting Elyse she is my top scum read
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:40 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1408, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1402, Fresh wrote:I'm actually leaning voting Jaqen for reasons I can't type out right at this minute.

Actually

A man is guessing he'll be waiting until tomorrow to discover why he's scum since mr fence is still sitting :roll:

I am honestly town reading you here but I find fresh's post pretty decent since scum are not too keen on risking everything every time.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:25 am

Post by T S O »

Run me through exactly why you feel Elyse > PV, AJ?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Fresh »

I'm swamped with work so this is gonna need more time before I can get posts quoted but from what I re-read this day phase (and not citing the issues with alive), I saw this man move votes. I saw this man both say he wanted to push a lynch and say he doesn't want to push a lynch. I saw this man present his own cases and at the same time more than once say he will vote with whoever AJ votes for. I'm getting called out for fence sitting but I'm trying to make calculated decisions about potential info. Jaqen is all over the place and contradicting himself often and setting himself up for rebounds when a mislynch occurs.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1413, Fresh wrote:I'm swamped with work so this is gonna need more time before I can get posts quoted but from what I re-read this day phase (and not citing the issues with alive), I saw this man move votes. I saw this man both say he wanted to push a lynch and say he doesn't want to push a lynch. I saw this man present his own cases and at the same time more than once say he will vote with whoever AJ votes for. I'm getting called out for fence sitting but I'm trying to make calculated decisions about potential info. Jaqen is all over the place and contradicting himself often and setting himself up for rebounds when a mislynch occurs.

No. That is all I have to say to this; no.

In post 1405, StrangerCoug wrote:

You sure don't, either, so why should I listen to you?

I am busy pushing the game forward and pushing lynches like Peregrine for legitimate reasons. You are busy slowing the game down and pushing lynches like me for ...being wrong d1.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1386, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1382, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Why should he have died again?

Because for some reason known only to God and TSO, when he is town, he is killed night1 (in at least 2 recent memory games with him).

TSO town killed day1 (he was town): http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=55485
TSO town killed day1 (he was town):: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=58830

TSO not killed day1 (he was scum): http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59293
TSO not killed day1 (he was scum): http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61070 (disclaimer- I did not play in this game, but it has the same criteria).

This meta is the only thing of note Peregrine has posted and he's gone out of his way to blatantly lie about its content to try to fit some point. I died night one in both those games because, in Ikaragu, I had the Serial Killer pegged, around 3 scum players pegged, and was obvtown to boot. In SC, I was on the Serial Killer's path and got shot n1. Both had legitimate reasons for me dying n1.

This game lacks those - my reads are not as clearly defined as they were in those games due to the gigantic clusterfuck that was d1 of this game. I had also pushed a mislynch d1, lowering my credibility. It's pretty obvious, then, why I was not killed n1. Pere is not stupid. He knows this. Or he would, f he wasn't busy trying to push an agenda of scum-TSO.

Peregrine is scum.
-Marquis
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1415, T S O wrote:
In post 1386, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1382, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Why should he have died again?

Because for some reason known only to God and TSO, when he is town, he is killed night1 (in at least 2 recent memory games with him).

TSO town killed day1 (he was town): http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=55485
TSO town killed day1 (he was town):: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=58830

TSO not killed day1 (he was scum): http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59293
TSO not killed day1 (he was scum): http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61070 (disclaimer- I did not play in this game, but it has the same criteria).

This meta is the only thing of note Peregrine has posted and he's gone out of his way to blatantly lie about its content to try to fit some point. I died night one in both those games because, in Ikaragu, I had the Serial Killer pegged, around 3 scum players pegged, and was obvtown to boot. In SC, I was on the Serial Killer's path and got shot n1. Both had legitimate reasons for me dying n1.

This game lacks those - my reads are not as clearly defined as they were in those games due to the gigantic clusterfuck that was d1 of this game. I had also pushed a mislynch d1, lowering my credibility. It's pretty obvious, then, why I was not killed n1. Pere is not stupid. He knows this. Or he would, f he wasn't busy trying to push an agenda of scum-TSO.

Peregrine is scum.

What lies? You died night1 in those games, unless I read them wrong.

As for why you died, explain away. people can read to verify your reasons if they want. That wasn't really my point. If you want to counterargue, then you would point out games where you were town and lived past night1. That makes more sense to me.

Your only "case" for why I am scum is you repeating it. That's not really a case, nor a reason.

Continue.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I'm pretty sure AJ is town. I don't see any case for a scum AJ.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Just over 2 days left.

Ank and MM. You should both be on the same wagon. Compromise on someone (who was on the Yakko wagon) and I'll join you.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1417, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm pretty sure AJ is town. I don't see any case for a scum AJ.

I need to read AJ in depth. AJ was really good at hiding as scum last time we played.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by ZZZX »

also good news is that i will read this today! I am in da mood.
redacted
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

@Mod: V/LA until Monday.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:11 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 1414, T S O wrote:I am busy pushing the game forward and pushing lynches like Peregrine for legitimate reasons. You are busy slowing the game down and pushing lynches like me for ...being wrong d1.

Oh, really? Your posting hasn't exactly been the most coherent today. And having reads that you don't agree with is not slowing the game down.

It's also nice that you pretend to forget that I smelled a rat on the Yakko wagon (the reason I got off it early) and decide to give "being wrong" as the reason I'm pushing you. Real classy. And I have my suspicions that PeregrineV is the new Yakko in terms of how scum-driven I think his wagon is, so disclosing those "legitimate reasons" would be really nice.

UNVOTE: MonkeyMan576
VOTE: T S O
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Official Vote Count

T S O
(4): Elyse, ZZZX, PeregrineV, StrangerCoug
Elyse
(4): Aunt Jemina, Garmr, Klingoncelt,Jaqen Hghar
Klingoncelt
(3): massive, inte, MonkeyMan576
PeregrineV
(3): alivechihiro, Boonskiies, T S O
Kthxbye
(1): DeltaWave
alivechihiro
(1): Ankamius
Jaqen Hghar
(1): Fresh
MonkeyMan576
(1): Sky_Paladin
DeltaWave
(1): Kthxbye
Day 2 Deadline(expired on 2015-04-27 16:14:03)
With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Note - The threshhold for lynch is 10, not 11.
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:53 am

Post by T S O »

Well, someone just used a funky day action.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”