Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Egg »

You're just now putting effort in because you know you won't survive four lynches and your game is on the line. Some of us have been trying since Day 1.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 4:44 am

Post by dragonspawn »

If you had lynched me yesterday you would have had two kills last night.

complain all you want about my process of elimination strategy, it's had results.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 4:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Nobody's complaining. We're lynching you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 4:58 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Your lynching me because I used a method of scum bunting you don't like successfully.

go ahead and lynch me if you want. I don't lose if I die. I only lose if you guys fail to lynch the SK.

the fact still remains in the only one who has presented a coherent argument today on why we should lynch the person in voting for.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 5:16 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Well erm...weird uhm....sorry Aneninen. Guess go with my gut DeltaWave was being fishy with Anen.

*temporary vote of spirit to be done once vote count checked*
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 5:22 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

VOTE: DeltaWave
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 5:24 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 4200, Egg wrote:You're just now putting effort in because you know you won't survive four lynches and your game is on the line. Some of us have been trying since Day 1.

The effort thing aside I think Dragonspawn is town and AP who I think is town agrees with me in thinking Dragon spawn is town. Honestly DeltaWave has gone nothing but omgus me all game so Delta needs to be lynched not dragon.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Egg »

Dragonspawn, I have no issue with using process of elimination. Everybody is probably using it to some extent. Even Royal now thinks Anen is town. Why? There's only one scum left, so it can't be Delta/Anen. The issue is that you used PoE to get down to two players without even claiming to have a town read on everyone else. That's not PoE. That's justifying a jump on a wagon that isn't yours. You are overblowing the "I was on the scum lynch" that means jack shit for SK. Acting like you are the world's best scum hunter doesn't matter.

Royal, can you make a town case for Dragonspawn if you're so sure he's town? Can you show me where Delta OMGUS'd?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 5:36 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I didn't claim to be the worlds best scum hunter. I just said the method you're scum reading me for was effective.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Egg »

I didn't say I was scum reading you for using process of elimination. I said I believe you were trying to justify your vote any way you could.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 5:47 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Or I could simply have been saying I'm using the process of elimination because that's what I was using.

I am thinking anen is town too. I don't think the serial killer would go out of his way to make arguments for why you should townread someone. It makes.ore sense to obscure reads and put doubt on people
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Egg »

But that would require you to have been lying about not town reading the rest of the game.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4210, dragonspawn wrote:Or I could simply have been saying I'm using the process of elimination because that's what I was using.

I am thinking anen is town too. I don't think the serial killer would go out of his way to make arguments for why you should townread someone. It makes.ore sense to obscure reads and put doubt on people

Also it's not that I disagree about Anen probably not being SK, but has anyone NOT explained a single town read in this game?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:11 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 4207, Egg wrote:Dragonspawn, I have no issue with using process of elimination. Everybody is probably using it to some extent. Even Royal now thinks Anen is town. Why? There's only one scum left, so it can't be Delta/Anen. The issue is that you used PoE to get down to two players without even claiming to have a town read on everyone else. That's not PoE. That's justifying a jump on a wagon that isn't yours. You are overblowing the "I was on the scum lynch" that means jack shit for SK. Acting like you are the world's best scum hunter doesn't matter.

Royal, can you make a town case for Dragonspawn if you're so sure he's town? Can you show me where Delta OMGUS'd?

Tomorrow yeah.

The heavy Delta OMGUS as soon as I suggested an Anen/Delta team then Delta wanted my head and I point out all the OMGUS. I will try to get certain posts.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Egg »

Royal wrote: Tomorrow yeah

Ummmmmm. Ok then...
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:13 am

Post by texcat »

VOTE: Delta
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:19 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1942, Drixx wrote:Elusive, not for nothing, but I asked you to make a case that Delta is
town
already. You made some odd post about how you didn't think scum would make the play that he did. You didn't address his totally over the top scummy follow ups, nor did you address my point that since the only two people to respond to me felt like scum wouldn't make that play, it is actually not an obvious bad play at all, but rather looks just like normal scum opportunism.

Not a small amount of people have voiced a willingness to vote Wake. It's not like Wake is a hard wagon to get rolling, despite Delta's protests about how many votes are
currently
on him.

So this time, I'm going to ask you to do something
harder
. Explain away Delta's scummy behaviour in his (non)response to my push,
and
make a logical, objective, rational case that Delta is town, using
only his posts
. I don't care what your opinion is about what scum might or might not do. A 2nd game mafia player can tell you that scum do unpredictable things, so your skepticism is worse than useless. You say Elusive is
obvtown
so this should be a ridiculously easy exercise for you.

@Wake - Where's that post? I'm all about arguing for people to be treated fairly, but you're stretching my patience.

Note to self: good argument that Drixx probs though Delta SK mention it in post in response to why Delta SK along with OMGUS posts.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:19 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 4214, Egg wrote:
Royal wrote: Tomorrow yeah

Ummmmmm. Ok then...

Sorry at my sisters trying to phone post
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:20 am

Post by DeltaWave »

ARS when I flip town, who will be the SK?
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:26 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 2154, DeltaWave wrote:He's my read through of post 1837 until the end of the day. This will explain why I picked that particular post to start with.

Post 1837 is VC 1.19. In VC 1.19, we were about five days, maybe six, until the end of the day. The two prevailing wagons were:

1. House (5 votes: Flubber, Nikanor, pisskop, ABR, egg) <-- It's important to note that while I was not on this wagon, I said I'd hammer it if I had the chance.

and

2. Flubbernugget (4 votes:
Elusive
, Shiro, Garmr,
Davesaz
)

Honorable mentions:

3. Albert (2 votes: Freeko, ARS)

4. Pisskop (2 votes: ika,
Drixx
)

Everyone else (Anen, me, dragon, elusive, garmr and Wake) only had one vote on their wagons.

Right after VC 1.19 I started pushing on Wake who asked me not to rush him. In 1847, Drixx votes for me. In 1848, I said "fyi pay attention to the vote patterns here tomorrow." I said this because when we have only a handful of RL days left in D1, scum will be eager to get a compromise lynch under the gate.

Page 75 (1850 - 1874) is pretty much just Drixx trying to make a terrible case for my wagon. In 1872, ARS joins the wagon for similarly terrible reasons. (According to ARS, my pushing for Wake is trying to kill someone at "end game" and is therefore a scummy thing to do. I still don't understand this.)

ABR also jumps on my wagon at 1880, with the justification that my wagon has a better chance than House's. Elusive votes texcat in 1881, which seems to piss off ABR in 1882. ABR continues pushing my wagon in 1883. Elusive defends me in 1884. Egg defends Flubber in 1885. ABR pushes my wagon yet again in 1886; Elusive calls me town in 1887.

ARS makes a weird argument in 1888 that I was trying to "strategically pick who is in agreement and sell that versus scumhunting." This is weird given that only one vote was on Wake, who was my target at the time.

House demands a self-lynch in 1889 but ABR suggests lynching me, so House votes Delta in 1891. ABR assures House that his wagon will dissolve. Shiro comments in 1899 that my wagon is bad, and the push out of nowhere could be coming from mafia. I agree! Elusive defends mew again in 1903/1904.

Pisskop and Egg vote Wake on page 78. Texcat hops on the Delta wagon in 1976. Shortly thereafter, Elusive is modkilled and the day ends.

---

Some things I noticed:

1. At a time when House was very likely to be a compromise lynch, Drixx pushed my wagon hardcore for terrible reasons, followed by ARS and House. I get the impression that ARS was at least sheeping Drixx in this. If House was doing the same thing then he wasn't being as obvious about it.

2. Was Drixx and ARS trying to shift attention away from the House wagon, which was the prevailing wagon at the time? House had 5 votes but I said I'd hammer it if I could, so it was effectively a six vote wagon.

3. Could House and Flubber be scum, necessitating the need for an off-wagon compromise lynch? (In that case, the scumteam would be Drixx, ARS, House and Flubber.)

4. Could the Flubber wagon really be 100% town-driven?

---

Some thoughts on the NK:

1. Not sure why davesaz was targeted since he was largely uncontroversial and kept to the sidelines. I can't offer any thoughts on that.

2. Drixx was an awesome kill because it basically confirmed me as town; unless you think that scum would pick one of their buddies, who had barely any votes against him, and choose him as an end of D1 compromise lynch. Not only that, you'd have to believe that multiple scum would do that -- you really think my wagon had drixx as the only scum on it? NAH!

VOTE: ARS

This is when the OMGUS train started and never really stopped.

This post is also bad because at best it would be unaligned to Drixx wouldn't prove town.

@Delta not sure but I would probably be dead. Universal town reads with one SK generally don't live til the next day.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wow, I didnt check this thread in like 24 hours. But we lynched the goon, hurray. I did think his interactions with Wake were a bit forced.

Ok, so we have an SK to find. Thats cool. That means we essentially have a named townie, 7 VTs, and scum.

ARS, I'mma let you finish but I was right about Anen being town ;)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:29 am

Post by pisskop »

You can tell he's town because he states the obvious.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Aneninen »

I haven't read the recent posts thorougly yet, but
please, don't hammer anyone yet!

While I was swimming, something came into my mind. I think I have something for catching the SK but I need time for checking everything. I'm not promising that I'll be able to name one single person but, I'll present a much better SK profile than the one I had before.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4191, Aneninen wrote:I started being sure shortly after Day3 started that Ika was faking as a VT.

Ya this was occurring to me. I didn't say anything because 1) I wasn't sure and 2) I figured Ika was town regardless so I didn't care.

I still don't want to lynch Dragonspawn. I might lynch Deltawave.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:44 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4221, pisskop wrote:You can tell he's town because he states the obvious.

What, I didn't tell you my real identity?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”