Mini 1665: Papers, Please Mafia (Game Over)

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

I have work at an awkward time today so it'll be a while until I can do stuff again, but I'm just going to say that I haven't read this elusive/cheetory thing and I don't plan to.

I acknowledge the two slots to ISO and will get to that tonight. If there's any other particular questions or requests, let me know.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

There's literally no way you're reading that ISO if you think posts like this:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... c#p6645456
Aren't influencing how much I actually fucking hate playing with you.
If you were town you'd also acknowledge why I think you're awful to play with.
Shouldn't be too hard to think of why.
I get fucking angry when I play with certain kinds of people who engage me in certain kinds of ways. You can keep pushing it as a scumtell all you want, but my tolerance for shitty people in mafia has been steadily going down for a while now. You have a special place in my heart, in that if I'd seen your name in signups before the very end of signups, I probably would have outted.
:)

elusive wrote:the Chaos wagon keeps being derailed with people who can't post reasons.

^misrep.
Cheetory6 wrote:Except hito made a huge post about why he thinks CO is town and I've made posts about how I think CO has been leaning null and that the case people have made on him is shitty?

elusive wrote:My wagon shouldn't happen, it's based on nothing and Hito conveniently doesn't have time to post a case or explain scum motivation.
^misrep
Cheetory6 wrote:He literally just made a case on you immediately before this post. It's actually fucking comical for you to say this

ChaosOmega wrote:Ok, so I'm leaning scum because of that. I'm assuming that you read Otolio/Stab as scum as well, otherwise this doesn't make any sense. So with 2 scum reads, you wanna push a lurker lynch before deadline?

elusive wrote:Bring it. You can't explain your vote and provide reasoning for your switch from putting me as town to the huge swerve to scum.

Hey are to going to try to even make a case by putting something together for your fake read that did a 360 or are you just going to hide behind Hito and his subpar vocabulary skills?

Oh wait I remember when people used gross to describe something, it was third grade. What next do i have to hear? Cooties?
^misrep
Cheetory6 wrote:^This 100% ignores his bolded point on you and is just slinging shit at him for no reason.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:14 am

Post by elusive »

Yes, but what is different about that game where I was town and here? My attitude works for me with scum, if it didn't I might change it. And my attitude in large part depends on the players I'm engaging with. If you want to replace out, that's your issue not mine.

Again, so what you're saying is now that you're voting me because of personal reasons related to you not liking my playstyle? Wow, so town.

Summarize Hito's case. Or quote it. Please. What I've seen is "gross" being the apex of his arguments.

Chaos put me as one of his strong reads, as town. Then he voted me based on Hito's comment which can be summed up as "gross."

Again, quote to me the cases where you see strong reasoning, logic, evidence, etc. I've quoted people and their logic.

Otherwise you are posting without anything to back up anything you are saying.

I already stated that I don't like Hito's logic and why. Have you read that post? Do you have any actual response to it?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

elusive wrote:As for Kop, again restate the case in summarized form here. Give me actual evidence to look at. I'm doing the research and work, you're frothing like a rabid scum that wants to either protect Chaos.

Cheetory6 wrote:And yet you're townreading Kop when he's doing the exact same thing?
Inconsistently applied scumhunting. And arguably almost entirely likely because you want to derail your wagon by slinging shit at everyone on it.

elusive wrote:No, I'm town reading Kop for reasons stated including have experience with him in another game. Can you rephrase why I'm town reading him? See it was in my post, but if you aren't reading it - then you probably missed it along with some other points.

I said it's fucking questionable that you'd scumread CO for this and turn a blind eye to Kop doing the same thing in an even sketchier way despite me pointing it out in like 15 posts that you dismiss as subpar/bad logic.

elusive wrote:Summarize Hito's case. Or quote it. Please. What I've seen is "gross" being the apex of his arguments.
I literally linked it in that post.
Literally.
Go and look.
With your eyes.

elusive wrote:My attitude works for me with scum, if it didn't I might change it.
Worked super well with scumGamma and scumBook in DoA.
Oh wait.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

elusive wrote:Again, so what you're saying is now that you're voting me because of personal reasons related to you not liking my playstyle? Wow, so town.
I think you're playing more misreppy and dodgy than you usually do.
I think you could be scum because of it. I'm being perfectly honest when I say that my vote is quite frankly a lot stronger than it should be because I don't want to play with you.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:21 am

Post by elusive »

So if you can quote that post from DOA why the fuck are you voting me?

I've been pretty calm this game until voted for bad reasons by people who are not helping the game state or giving people places to hide. I don't accept being mis-lynched. As scum I don't really fight but as town, if you're trying to mis-lynch me then its going to be trouble for anyone. If you were town then why the fuck are you trying to recreate the drama in DOA?

Yeah in DOA if dumbfuck Reina had stayed off me then guess who I read as scum, clear in my ISO: Shaft, Amateur pre-replace, Peregrine and Flubber. 4 of the scum, all of whom I began to pursue\vote before reina tried to kill me twice. When town doesn't fuck with me, I do pretty well. It's when town fucks with me or scum pushes me into modkill issues that we have a problem.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:22 am

Post by elusive »

In post 654, Cheetory6 wrote:
elusive wrote:Again, so what you're saying is now that you're voting me because of personal reasons related to you not liking my playstyle? Wow, so town.
I think you're playing more misreppy and dodgy than you usually do.
I think you could be scum because of it. I'm being perfectly honest when I say that my vote is quite frankly a lot stronger than it should be because I don't want to play with you.

I'm not scum, so I think you should replace out or I should because this is just fucking annoying and anti-town. Town has nothing to fear from me if they don't derp hard, only scum does.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Mod please replace me.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Townleans:
dinare, hito

Nulltown:
reck, peacebringer, chaos

Null:
ank, quil, ut

Scumleans:
ws, oto, elusive

Scumread:
kop

wee.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

wtf
green shirt thursdays
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:38 am

Post by elusive »

I'm not sure if he's actually replacing out or not, but if he doesn't then I will. It's highly unfair to town for a player to bring out of game BS into the game and try to use it to get rid of a player.

I'm going to requote the last post I made where I was trying to figure the game out\answer questions from players\and get CALM AND RATIONAL responses rather then what cheetory6 did which is worthy of a blacklist. If you don't like a player you replace out before the fact, not try to mislynch them because of what happened in another game.

That's really despicable and anti-town.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:39 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

What out of game BS?
green shirt thursdays
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:50 am

Post by elusive »

Drama and nonsense from completed or on-going games.

If Cheetory6 doesn't replace out then I'll replace out. I'm not dealing with a player trying to bring drama from other games into this game. If you're scum, grow a pair and be decent scum. And don't use a players emotional play style or history of strong emotional reactions to certain things to push them over the edge.

I am trying hard to stop having strong emotional reactions to certain situations so anyone trying to push those buttons in particular by dragging OOG stuff back into a new fresh game is engaging in despicable and inhumane kinds of play.

This is what several people asked me for and where my thoughts were:

In post 629, elusive wrote:Here let me break down your post for you:

In post 431, ChaosOmega wrote:
PeaceBringer wrote:useless crap

No one cares. We have 2 1/2 days left. Post reads and make a vote that isn't worthless.

You are selectively heaping scorn on PB for reads and votes but not others who have been doing the same if not far worse. Selective engagement check, I already mentioned this about you prior.

So basically you don't like my vote on GIF for not participating but you FOSed PB pretty hard for actually being more active?

elusive wrote:Kop Vs. ChaosOmega actually makes me lean scum on Otolio.

Why?

My progression on Otolia is clear from my ISO. I first thought the speed of his wagon and the reasoning by Dinare was weak (and Dinare never stated it was a gambit to get reactions so I still don't follow his reasons - a gambit is the only thing that made sense at that point). I found it strange that a player needed a replace for VLA so that tells me that this slot probably has an action that needs to be put in. Scum or town? Idk.

Since I'd seen Otolia elsewhere and didn't respond well to his somewhat different way of writing when he was actually town, I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

However, when you broke down Kop's case (instead of Dinare's for example which is the weaker one of the two) it seemed weird because semantics slip is a real thing. It's not hundred percent but once I saw a scum refer to town as an entity outside of themselves but because they waved it off as a newbie thing I didn't pursue it and they were scum and the scum won that game.

Also at that time you seemed less intent on self-preservation over defending Otolio which makes me wonder what's different now that he's no longer under pressure. So I see some sort of connection between your slot and his.

It's possible the same connection between Dinare\Kop but theirs less to work there in terms of interaction or strong pushes. I imagine scum being in one of those pairs: Chaos\Otolia or Dinare\Kop.

So keeping Otolio\Stabulous under pressure is a good thing.

elusive wrote:Kop and Chaos can you both do reads list? Where you stand on the players so far?

Town

hito
Cheetory
elusive

Scum

Kop
Dinare

I don't have strong reads one way or the other on anyone else.

So I went from a "strong" town read to the opposite end of the spectrum within a few posts.

Nope, not buying this.

I don't put people as strong town reads unless I have some history with them and am seeing the signs. At least on day one. If a player does do that and then flips when it's convenient, I don't buy it as anything but self-preservation.

It's also interesting to me that your read changed with my progression on Otolio from being null to possibly town to scummier. That also sets me off. I was town when I was defending Otolio and I'm scum now that I'm not. That certainty is only held by scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

jfc
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:00 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

unvote
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:07 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

I think cheer and elusive are 2 town ripping at one another...
:shakinghead:
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:10 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote chaos-
(since folks did not like me urge to claim at l-2 of oto)
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:18 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'm at L-1. I'm not full-claiming.

- I am Jorji Costava from Obristan (My 1st post was a flavor crumb)
- I am an X-shot power role
- My role is confirmable

Can we please for the love of Christ lynch elusive now?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:27 am

Post by elusive »

VOTE: unvote

I'm town but I think cheetorys drudged up enough crap that I don't care anymore. Do whatever the fuck you want.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 1.26ChaosOmega (5) - Kop, Quilford, Dinare, Wrong Song, PeaceBringer
elusive (4) - xRECKONERx, ChaosOmega, hitogoroshi, Cheetory6
PeaceBringer (2) - Stabulous, Untrod Tripod

Not Voting (2) - Ankamius, elusive

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

The deadline is Saturday, May 9, 2015, at 11:30 PM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-05-09 23:30:00).
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:37 am

Post by elusive »

@mod, do you give fake claims if a scum requests them?

I don't know the game so someone who does should assess chaos claim and also make sure his actions are accounted for.

My role pm.the character name is invented as in not from the wiki or anything so I'm thinking equinox didn't make any easy or identifiable claims
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:40 am

Post by elusive »

Actually chaos your role isn't town is it? Are you third party?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:42 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Read the rules. Insurgents have flavored fake claims.

Anyone that has played the game should know my character very well.
elusive wrote:Actually chaos your role isn't town is it? Are you third party?

Just throwing shit to the wall to see what sticks? Why isn't my role town again?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:53 am

Post by elusive »

Because on wiki it said the character was a smuggler and also illegal or not a citizen.

Also respond to my case.

The only people slinging anything are you right now.

I'm sorry that my level I'd discourse isn't to resort to name calling and inflammatory and meaningless phrases like "throwing shit to the wall".
While not everyone can be erudite, my first game on here was with intelligent players capable of making reasoned arguments using logic and evidence and explanation of motivations so my Standards for the rules of engagement are high.

Try using evidence from the game. Explain your scum read on me in your own words using a developed.case.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:56 am

Post by elusive »

Oh and phone posting so apologize for the typos but the meaning is clear.

If not I can clarify.

What cheetory did was gross the actual meaning of the word I caution against that kind of engagement.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”