Mini 1668 - Mafia in Bremen - Game Over!

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 890, Elyse wrote:No, not single-handedly. But he was the main reason it happened.

I'm really sick and tired of being described as the reason that PB was lynched when there were FIVE OTHER FUCKING VOTES ON THAT WAGON. Yes, I was wrong about PB. I am sorry. He was playing scummy as shit. I think he is an Empking, CES or a Nobody Special alt or something. Players that I routinely misread because of how they play.

My vote wasn't even the hammer that literally DEFINED the lynch as a quicklynch OR the announced L-1 that came QUICKLY AFTER my vote.
I can't control HI or Palkia. How the fuck was I supposed to know that would happen?

You and Rune are going for these reads that are on another PLANET of existence over something that I could not control.
I'm going after HI because I don't think Palkia would attempt to attract that type of attention to himself. I really don't. I don't see most mafia being that brazen. I *can* easily see scum being the type to quietly insert themselves into a mislynch much in the same way that HI did. Her vote was underwhelming, with little reason, and had A LOT of impact. That is the epitome of scum voting.

Sure you could argue that my vote had more impact because it set everything into motion but the scum team of Palkia + OS requires that one townie play stupid. For what? A lynch on a PROLAPSED FUCKING BRAIN? Maybe if this was Llamarble, or Nacho, or Tammy, or Reck, or Thor, or zMuffinMan, or AP OR ANYONE OTHER THAN FUCKING PB I would concede that the way the lynch fell was scummy. But to go through ALL of that effort for a lynch on a low impact lurker? Please.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by TheReverend »

In post 899, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If you're scum reading Rune for town reading you then the same should apply for Elyse.

Not at all. Not if my gut tells me that one is more sincere than the other. I don't need anyone else to tell me who I should be scumreading or townreading.

I'm not saying I'm right. I'm saying that I trust my gut enough to base my early game reads on. I don't care if my reads make sense to you, or anyone else. I don't even care if they make sense to me. I'll worry more about that if I'm still in the game when we have a scum flip or some PR info to work with.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Gut is fucking shit reasoning for D2 and you need to eat rope ASAP.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by TheReverend »

I don't give a flying fuck what you think about my methods. I don't give a monkey's if I get lynched.

Aaaaaan that's why I'm town, fyi.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:11 pm

No, it really isn't.

You've only just finished 'offering yourself to be lynched' as scum.

Don't give me that shit.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 904, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No, it really isn't.

You've only just finished 'offering yourself to be lynched' as scum.

Don't give me that shit.

Is that meta I see?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Self-meta, yeah.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by TheReverend »

In post 904, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You've only just finished 'offering yourself to be lynched' as scum.

Yeah because I had no choice. I was in danger of being PoE'd, as town I'd accept my lynch there provided it makes it likely town wins, so as scum I have to pretend to be happy about it. This is entirely different. I really don't give a fuck. I don't really have the appetite for days and days of "you're scum" and "no I'm town". So I kind of hope I do get lynched soon, so you can pull your head out of your arse and hunt scum without having rev=scum blinkers on.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:24 pm

Great, I also hope that we can do that.
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Hostile Intent »

In post 843, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Oh, I see that now haha.

Do you have anything to comment on?

Can you expand on your Rune scum read?

Can I interest you in a Rev vote?

No.

No, I was sheeping you.

Not really, no.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 497, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 488, Oversoul wrote:
What do you mean? I didn't think he back tracked from it? The mistake looked honest but I must have overlooked how he responded.

He tried to sidestep the initial issue claiming it was because he had mixed up players. However, the issue remained the same, just the players names changed.

He claimed Rune/myself were scum because of the way Rune town read me early game and tried to get Reverend to look in another direction (away from me). He later claimed that I'm not scum because he couldn't see scum!Rune defending scum!BBT in that way (despite explicitly using this reasoning earlier in the game).

When I questioned him on it just now, he claimed '111' posts had happened. This, again, does not address the issue and nothing had changed.

Twice he tried to defend his slip, with two different reasons, and both times the reasoning fell flat on it's face.

He lacks consistency in his reads and I think it's because he is scum.

Fair. But I think Rev is the type of player where this is not exactly a scumtell, it is a Rev as a player tell. He doesn't really care much about anything from what I gather, so I don't think this is necessarily super scummy. Rather, it is just a manifestation of his personality.

What were you trying to do with Jeane?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 899, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No.

If you're scum reading Rune for town reading you then the same should apply for Elyse.

This is so bad.

@Oversoul
Your vote changed the momentum heavily and if you weren't ready for PB to be lynched, then you should have never been there in the first place. Trying to absolve yourself from any blame by saying you couldn't predict what HI and Palkia do makes you even scummier. Sure, you didn't hammer him, but you shifted the phase from what looked to be a Havoc lynch to a PB lynch, whether you admit to it or not. You gave Palkia the gun and he shot it at PB. My job is to figure out which one of you if any, is scum. Did Palkia take advantage of being given a gun or did you pass off the gun so you wouldn't be held accountable?

I don't really want to lynch you today because I can at least reason with you and understand you. I think your alignment will become more apparent with flips. For example, if Jeanne flips town, my scumread on you pretty much evaporates. And if she flips scum, my scumread on you will strengthen. Another reason why Jeanne is the best lynch for today.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 911, Elyse wrote:Your vote changed the momentum heavily and if you weren't ready for PB to be lynched, then you should have never been there in the first place.

That is not what I said.
I wanted PB to be pushed closer to lynch. I did not want a hammer without a claim or to end the day that quickly.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Elyse »

Well if HI's vote bothered you, then maybe you should have unvoted.

I'm not blaming you for the lynch without a claim, but for the shift from a Havoc lynch to a PB lynch that you engineered.
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Hostile Intent »

Ooh, good catch.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Fair point Elyse. I only really looked at the wagon after it was too late
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Hostile Intent »

UNVOTE: Rune
VOTE: Oversoul
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Rune »

In post 912, Oversoul wrote:
In post 911, Elyse wrote:Your vote changed the momentum heavily and if you weren't ready for PB to be lynched, then you should have never been there in the first place.

That is not what I said.
I wanted PB to be pushed closer to lynch. I did not want a hammer without a claim or to end the day that quickly.

In post 915, Oversoul wrote:Fair point Elyse. I only really looked at the wagon after it was too late

Your posts after the lynch don't indicate this at all. Seems contrived.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Oversoul »

How? What is contrived about them?
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Rune »

Your posts now seem contrived to express an attitude which doesn't seem consistent with your actual posts at the time of the lynch.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I agree with bbt about rev, the arrogance IMO looks fake. The havoc replacement still hasn't done anything and that's troubling
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:29 pm

In post 872, Jeanne11 wrote:You obviously think I should be lynched, so why bother?

Seiousky what the hell.kind of attitude is.this? Why replace in if you are just going to do jack shit.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:30 pm

In post 867, Jeanne11 wrote:
In post 861, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Jeanne, look in scum PT.

I'm telling you to fake-claim.

We have a confession. He is obviously scum, trying to get me to FC so he can pin it on me.

This makes no sense, if bbt were scum and you were town why would he ask you to fake claim?

Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Rune »

In post 920, Jake from State Farm wrote:I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I agree with bbt about rev, the arrogance IMO looks fake. The havoc replacement still hasn't done anything and that's troubling

Do you agree though that it's been consistent for the duration of the game? If not, can you point out some inconsistencies and that would probably make me take a closer look at Rev. I haven't been sensing insincerity on his part.

In post 921, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 872, Jeanne11 wrote:You obviously think I should be lynched, so why bother?

Seiousky what the hell.kind of attitude is.this? Why replace in if you are just going to do jack shit.

Needs. To. Be. Lynched.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 1:54 am

Yes its been consistent, but that doesn't mean much, my best scum games have come from being consistent

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”