AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4397, Egg wrote:AP, I forget. Did you ever explain why ABR was "probtown". He just kind of disappeared from people's scum lists and I don't really remember why.

I thought he was probably the cop. Although RIP just claimed VT, so IDK.

I thought his defense was weak, but that he actually believed it. Scum would be unlikely to have those two qualities.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4387, DeltaWave wrote:rip pisskop and anen: vote dragon spawn

Why need we?

In post 4393, AngryPidgeon wrote:
(1) Dragon and Delta look town to me. I'm not really interested in lynching either of them but I will vote Delta to avoid a no lynch and a dragging Day before too long.
(2) Anen is putting in so much effort to parse this that I'm still reading him as town for that matter. I thought him saying that 'he agreed with Dragon, BUT...' was a gross post.
(3) ARS is still confirmation biasing a ton which is really just whatever at this point. Still leaning town there, but mostly just off of how stubborn he is.
(4) RIP replaced into a probtown slot I think so I'm not extremely worried about that for now. I am keeping an eye on it though.
(5) Still think its Egg, but whatever. Hes the most notably different person since the Flubber lynch. And ya I know someone is going to ask me to qualify it and maybe I would if I thought I had a chance of convincing anyone without spending all night or just blatantly spinning things.

(1) Why exactly?
(2) Gross? What if I told you that Deltawave had been playing in a different way whenever he was wagoned?
(3) I have the same conf-bias here and I really hope that we're not making a mistake by doing so.
(4) Why exactly?
(5) As far as i can remember his gameplay was similar on Day1 or something... but he wasn't suspected at all then. (Or was he? I don't remember.) What's your opinion about his ?
(6) What about Pisskop?

In post 4395, RIP wrote:Can we vote tex. Let me be the hero
Please

Why?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Why is it like pulling teeth to get people to explain why they are voting for someone?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by texcat »

It's hard to come up with reasons why someone is a SK. It's not like you can say they bussed X or they chainsawed Y. The only things pointing to a SK are the kills that point to Delta and Klingon's SK comments that point to Pisskop. But it could very well be someone like ABR/RIP who was quiet with a naked votes for most of the game, or someone like Egg who seemed to be actively scum hunting and making cases. I think it makes more sense to eliminate Delta and Pisskop first.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

My feels yo. She's really going off the weakest bit she can.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like OMG U guyS; Klingon prefers SK to mafia! That makes her the SK for shos.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

We should lynch her then dragon. I don't get the Delta kills. Is the SK hunting scum at night or protecting his ass? Pick one, please.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4406, pisskop wrote:We should lynch her then dragon. I don't get the Delta kills *theory*. Is the SK hunting scum at night or protecting his ass? Pick one, please.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by texcat »

Protecting his ass. Duh. That's why Delta killed Drixx, cause Drixx was pushing for Delta's lynch and might have succeeded if day one had not ended early.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

duh, he's really good at killing scum wo suspect him.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 4400, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4397, Egg wrote:AP, I forget. Did you ever explain why ABR was "probtown". He just kind of disappeared from people's scum lists and I don't really remember why.

I thought his defense was weak, but that he actually believed it. Scum would be unlikely to have those two qualities.

..This post feels wrong...Adding Angry Pidgeon to potential SK suspects.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 4402, dragonspawn wrote:Why is it like pulling teeth to get people to explain why they are voting for someone?

Well for my case I got tired of explaining and then being told it is not an explanation. So I vote park.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by RIP »

I don't have a strong reason to vote for tex. Mainly following ABR and I felt good about it after reading a bit from tex and the state of the game in like page 70 or so.
This game been forever so I went and checked out who were the dead pushing night they died.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by RIP »

Angry why u think I was cop?
Also would cop claimed already? How long it's been? 2 months?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4403, texcat wrote:It's hard to come up with reasons why someone is a SK. It's not like you can say they bussed X or they chainsawed Y. The only things pointing to a SK are the kills that point to Delta and Klingon's SK comments that point to Pisskop. But it could very well be someone like ABR/RIP who was quiet with a naked votes for most of the game, or someone like Egg who seemed to be actively scum hunting and making cases. I think it makes more sense to eliminate Delta and Pisskop first.

In post 4408, texcat wrote:Protecting his ass. Duh. That's why Delta killed Drixx, cause Drixx was pushing for Delta's lynch and might have succeeded if day one had not ended early.

I'm definitely not the smartest player on MafiaScum but these posts don't add up.

In post 4400, AngryPidgeon wrote:

Why did you think that ABR was the Cop? Also, what if RIP is fake-claiming VT?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:48 am

Post by texcat »

Aneninen, I'm not seeing why you think the posts don't add up. I think the kills point to Delta. The kills, that is the people who were stabbed (like Drixx), point to or indicate to me that Delta is the SK, because he was the one who had reasons for wanting them dead (like protecting his ass).
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:18 am

Post by RIP »

Angry pigeon quote still bothers me.
Like why would I be a cop that hasn't claimed? I want to know why he thought that..
Did abr hard push or protect someone?
I don't get it
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Egg »

Royal, AP told us when there was one mafia left why it was a good idea to start SK hunting. Do you think he'd do that as SK? And would House replace out of a SK slot? I don't think it's him.

RIP, so you checked out Tex's posts for the first half of the game and looked at what dead people said and didn't bother to share what you found? Not so sure I buy that.

Tex, why do the kills other than Dixx point to Delta?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:35 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

DeltaWave - 4 - dragonspawn, A Royal Saint, texcat, Aneninen

texcat - 2 - pisskop, RIP
dragonspawn - 2 - Egg, DeltaWave

Egg - 1 - AngryPidgeon

Not Voting:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-05-16 10:03:41)

V/LA: Egg, til 14th
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Egg »

*sigh*

I guess I'll hammer Delta if I have to...

All we need is three more on Dragonspawn though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:59 am

Post by pisskop »

dragon > delta
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Egg »

So vote him
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:46 am

Post by pisskop »

You vote Texmex
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Egg »

Nah. Dragonspawn is better.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4416, RIP wrote:Angry pigeon quote still bothers me.
Like why would I be a cop that hasn't claimed? I want to know why he thought that..
Did abr hard push or protect someone?
I don't get it

Because ABR was the only person going after Ika at all and Ika was largely thought to be town for his (now confirmed fake) cop claim.

I was starting to doubt it towards the end of Yesterday and ABR doubting it made sense if he was the cop. I still thought Ika was town though, I happen to know that gambiting is something he does as town. Also yolo. I thought ABR's play looked like someone trying to coast which made sense from a cop. Oh also his whole backandforth with Titus over the supposed guilty on him.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”