Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6026 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 480, Gammagooey wrote:Thinking UT is scum for being generally aggressive and catty is super dumb because that is just UT as a person

this is definitely a thing gamma said!

it's not a contradiction at all

so we're just posting it because we like it
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6027 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 4943, Gammagooey wrote:but town UT is biting and witty and giving people shit for being bad players while attacking people and pursuing his reads

whereas UT here is being bitchy and giving people shit as a filler to take the place of actual thoughts and content.

la la la la la la la la
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6028 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

JUST OWN
THE NIGHT
LIKE THE FOURTH
OF
JULY
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6029 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 480, Gammagooey wrote:Thinking UT is scum for being generally aggressive and catty is super dumb because that is just UT as a person

Here, Gamma says he has meta on me that explains my demeanor does not come from a scum position, it's just how I am!

In post 820, Gammagooey wrote:UT still looks pretty genuine IMO and I think he'd be pushing people harder as scum here instead of just commenting about a lot of things

Here, Gamma says my lack of effort and no hard pushes is likely to come from town-UT!

In post 1086, Gammagooey wrote:my read on UT is a lot weaker but I see where he's coming from in pretty much all of his posts, especially where he's irritated with Titus's playstyle. I just see similar thought processes to the ones I've had and I think those are more likely to be coming from town.

Here, Gamma still says I am town due to my stance on Titus, which Gamma agrees with!

In post 2337, Gammagooey wrote:I am not talking about you and your 400 posts of splattered words about everything that has happened in the entire game

this is me trying to get the people that are voting esp for ?????, which includes UT and mastin and if my memory is correct CDB, to re-evaluate what the hell they're doing and why.

Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2332, Gammagooey wrote:this is the laziest fucking garbage.
what's your opinion on singer's play and let's say cheetory and GuyInFreezer's too

gamma plz

no.

it's absolute garbage. I know this game is a shitshow to read through and evaluate, but TRY to read through the other players and actually hunt for scum instead of lazily hopping on esp's wagon when I don't see any reason why his ACTUAL PLAY IN THIS GAME, not token bullshit and not floaty gambit possibilities, is more likely coming from a scum mindset than a town one.

Suddenly, Gamma's stance on me goes from "this is typical UT town stuff" and transitions into "I AM SO ANGRY YOU'RE NOT PUTTING IN EFFORT, GOING TO SINGLE YOU OUT"

In post 3492, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 3487, fferyllt wrote:oh ffs.

never mind.

GAMMA I think UT would be a better vote than CDB.

siiiigh

why

"Well pull my arm, why don't ya!"

In post 4496, Gammagooey wrote:I wanted to be ACTUALLY cheeky about something in this game to try to make scum's minor night choices less predictable but don't bane UT because I fully intend to help kill him tomorrow. I've kept seeing little genuine things from him over and over like with mastin and his forgetting ffery and his general frustration at the game but none of them are actually scumhunting, and none of them are things that he wouldn't or couldn't actually feel and believe as scum.

Suddenly, my hands-off playstyle and lack of pushing hard reads is a huge problem! Note that up until this point, Gamma has failed to show progression on his read on me. It was just "meta says town, meta says town, hey ffery why should I vote UT, I INTEND TO KILL UT WITH VOTES NOW". There's no substance to his progression.

In post 4545, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 4531, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 4518, Titus wrote:@TTH, can we bane UT, then lynch Vezok or Cheetory. We have to get through the bane to get you your boon.

UT is a scapegoat, I suspect mostly because he's a smart ass.

as miserable as this game's first two days have been, UT is a good player. Look at Reckoning 3 if you want to go into meta bullshit.

UT hasn't actually tried to find scum this game. not at all. He would absolutely resort to just murdering generally scummy people at deadline but he hasn't been trying to push anything himself at all, he's been asking me bullshit about whether I'm scum instead of actually trying to read me, and all of his mastin and titus bullshit is completely genuine but posting about player's being shitty and arrogant and insufferable is not something that only comes from town UT.

Now suddenly, Gamma acts like my "are you scum" act is
sooo foreign
and scummy. When, in fact, if he was being true to what he knows of me and has experienced with me, he'd know that's pretty par for the course.

And, the second bit admits that Gamma knows I an genuine in my frustration with players... it makes it NULL at worst, yet Gamma casts it in a scummy light here and groups it in with a "case" on me.

In post 4548, Gammagooey wrote:Also CHEETORY DO YOU WANT UT LYNCHED? IF SO DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOUR BANE GODAMN.

In post 4592, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 4591, ActionDan wrote:Here UT,

have a vote

VOTE: UT

(also you may include a gif for this if you so please)

do you want UT dead tomorrow

yes or no

In post 4594, Gammagooey wrote:eh

thats fine then

but seriously I am going to be pushing real hard to make UT dead and there are actually other people that will also make that happen.

Suddenly, now, Gamma is living and breathing and eating and shitting this UT lynch! He has CONVICTION! He completely believes I am scum and this fervor and passion is 100% real and based on shit in the game is not at all conjured up from a phony trajectory where he has to do backflips to get out of his meta town read on me. YEP!

In post 4943, Gammagooey wrote:This is me reminding everyone that UT still hasn't come up with anything about why my posts were scummy after bullshitting that I looked bad for voting him

Also that CDB's very right about his tone being off

Both scum and town UT tend to be a pretty content light, at least early on

but town UT is biting and witty and giving people shit for being bad players
while
attacking people and pursuing his reads

whereas UT here is being bitchy and giving people shit as a filler to take the place of actual thoughts and content.

(citation needed)

This distinction that Gamma uses to justify his bullshit push on me is based on pure fiction. It's a murky distinction at best, one that has been conjured up as justification for Gamma to continue his push once he sensed blood in the water. It's not genuine.

In post 5061, Gammagooey wrote:Also UT is still obvscum.
No, seriously. I don't fuck around with false confidence bullshit like tons of people will with every read they push. His attack on me was HORRIFICALLY bad, was and is completely unsupported, and is blatantly more likely to be coming from a scum mindset of 'say gamma could be scum but maybe isn't and is just dumb to discredit him' instead of a town one of actually weighing/considering my pushes on singer and CDB, or literally anything else I've done in the game or any feelings he had about my previous posts and taking that into account and mentioning what was bad about them while saying I'm scum.

In post 5066, Gammagooey wrote:
Cheetory6 wrote:
Gamma wrote:I don't fuck around with false confidence bullshit like tons of people will with every read they push
Okay.
Tell me what is potentially different between here and with elusive in DoA then? How absolutely confident are you that UT isn't just being a shitter as town?

I've played with UT a pretty decent amount before.

Also, using elusive is fair in this context because I was about as confident as I am now about UT but elusive WAS really really reactive and manipulative in how she reponded to people >.>
I do want to point out that throughout all my pushing on singer and CDB here which I've done a TON of I'm pretty sure I never called them obvscum or said that I was absolutely sure that they were scum. Go through UT's iso and take a look at all the mentions of me. He isn't trying to read me.

Funny! Gamma is angry I am pushing him without reasons and isn't engaging in case posting and posturing... huh. Gamma has been a champion of "get lynched scumbag" in the past without posting big cases and reasons, but NOW, when I do it, suddenly it's a huge fucking problem and it makes me scum?

In post 5114, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 5069, Untrod Tripod wrote:also, I'm Alquin

suck it

let's actually vote for some scums now

WHAT PART OF THIS DOESN'T FUCKING SCREAM OPPORTUNISTIC SCUM CLAIMING TO YOU

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Nothing about the claim actually screams opportunistic scum claim? Sure, you could just say that, you could also say this claim is frustrated town who is tired of being wagoned, you could also say the only person who would claim this way is President Barack Obama, you could also say... anything, really, as long as you say it in all caps and curse a lot! Because THAT justifies your empty, bullshit read and lets you rabble at people.

At this point forward, it's just Gamma screaming about me being scum. Keep in mind that Reck pointed out some meta on Gamma, from their last game together, where Gamma waxed poetic about how browbeating people with yelling was bad play and how he HATED people who did that, including Reck. Now, here, Gamma is using those same tactics he supposedly HATES as town... why? Because he has to sell his bullshit stance on me that has no grounding in reality. He uses fferyllt as a way to begin the stance swap. And since there's no substance behind it other than ABSOLUTELY BULLSHIT META GAMMA PULLED OUT OF HIS ASS, he has to sell it some other way -- by yelling and screaming and using those tactics he supposedly loathes so much.

"clearly and obviously", "clearly", "obviously", "obvscum", placing the burden of proof on people to prove I am town rather than on himself to sell why I am scum

Gamma has locked himself into a convenient ragetunnel that will allow him to coast by and just YELL IN CAPITAL LETTERS AT MOTHERFUCKERS and damn he will look SO CONVICTED. In fact, when I flip Alquin, his conviction and passion will allow Gamma to pretend to remain justified in his read on me. "I don't even regret that, UT was playing so bad", or something to that effect, is likely to pop out of his mouth after I am dead and confirmed as the most valuable motherfucking town role in the game.

Fucking kill this.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6030 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK
VOTE GAMMA

COME ON SHOW EM WHAT YOU'RE WORTH
VOTE GAMMA

MAKE EM GO AHH
VOTE GAMMA

AHH
VOTE GAMMA

AHH
VOTE GAMMA

AS YOU SHOOT ACROSS THE SKY
VOTE GAMMA

EYE
VOTE GAMMA

EYE
VOTE GAMMA
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6031 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

UT
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6032 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 5613, Shadoweh wrote:There aren't enough people voting me to have a composition. I'm more interested in looking at what's different between Bulbazak and TSO. I understand what singer means about townreading the entire wagon, because vezokpiraka, Cheetory6, Gammagooey, Untrod Tripod, ChannelDelibird and singersigner were on both. With the addition of Oversoul and TTH to that, the only person on Bulba I was originally suspicious of is Aronis. It doesn't make sense though. The chances that there was only one lurkscum on a pushed-through wagon is unlikely.

I think I might be one of the only people who remembers this is a team game and we have to work together to win and stop making idiot-headed moves and brush them off with 'that claim would have totally not been listened to anyways'. Singer. This is a very hard game to make friends in. >_> Buddying is my game though. I decide who's on my side and try to work with them to lynch the right people.

I have no idea who the scumteam is. This list is baffling. I can't put anything together without more flips. I am also fairly sure I'm not the only one. I've decided who the likeliest one is out of my pool of low-end suspects, the next step will follow after that.

##Vote: Aronis.
I'm still willing to vote Formerfish or Anx I guess since he's DV. I'm interested who vezok thinks is scum now that Bulba dudded out. Incidentally, my team hasn't been giving me anything lately, Grey's been absent enough to get prodded elsewhere and LLD isn't really engaged in anything.

also this post was super scummy LET'S BREAK IT DOWN

There aren't enough people voting me to have a composition. I'm more interested in looking at what's different between Bulbazak and TSO. I understand what singer means about townreading the entire wagon, because vezokpiraka, Cheetory6, Gammagooey, Untrod Tripod, ChannelDelibird and singersigner were on both. With the addition of Oversoul and TTH to that, the only person on Bulba I was originally suspicious of is Aronis. It doesn't make sense though. The chances that there was only one lurkscum on a pushed-through wagon is unlikely.
this post strokes the ego of all of the major personalities in the game and tries to lay down some groundwork for buddying later

I think I might be one of the only people who remembers this is a team game and we have to work together to win and stop making idiot-headed moves and brush them off with 'that claim would have totally not been listened to anyways'. Singer. This is a very hard game to make friends in. >_> Buddying is my game though. I decide who's on my side and try to work with them to lynch the right people.
YEAH BABY

STROKE THAT EGO

seriously she's literally just saying she's buddying and trying to get people to "work together"

working together in this game has so far just lead to two mislynches from that "town group" so of course scum would be interested in keeping the good feelings going

I have no idea who the scumteam is. This list is baffling. I can't put anything together without more flips. I am also fairly sure I'm not the only one. I've decided who the likeliest one is out of my pool of low-end suspects, the next step will follow after that.
I have no idea who to scumread so I guess I'll just set myself to push some or all of the major low-impact-player-wagons!

##Vote: Aronis.
I'm still willing to vote Formerfish or Anx I guess since he's DV. I'm interested who vezok thinks is scum now that Bulba dudded out. Incidentally, my team hasn't been giving me anything lately, Grey's been absent enough to get prodded elsewhere and LLD isn't really engaged in a
aaaaaaaaand boom goes the dynamite

this is such a "just actin' casual" scumpost. she ruffles as few feathers as possible while stroking everyone's ego and jumping on a popular wagon LITERALLY WITH NO REASON GIVEN

this could die too
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6033 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

OVERSOUL
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6034 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

did you really post bits and pieces of the song for the ultimate ending?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6035 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm ALSO not a huge fan of how vezok is shamelessly whiteknighting me

I'm not going to step out here and say "hey guys I've been so useful"

I think it's SMART to be wary of me

the way he's trying to be like it's okay UT we're the only ones who get it! was intended to set him up as being able to say he opposed my seemingly-inevitable lynch
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6036 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6034, Oversoul wrote:did you really post bits and pieces of the song for the ultimate ending?

I DUNNO MAN

YOU TELL ME
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6037 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

you magnificent bastard
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6038 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

fellow players

this game has been an absolute clusterfuck

we have posted TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY TWO GODDAMN PAGES and have almost nothing to show for it

let's break out of this rut. let's MURDER one of the people sitting on the sidelines YELLING ABOUT NOTHING and not providing us any ideas other than lynching Alquin

we can do this

we can put off these bullshit lynches for later and lynch the loud scum

we can turn this ship around and sail to victory

TOGETHER
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6039 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

already said that i thought you were town early game because you seemed to be acting genuinely about several things, its just that none of those things were actually scumhunting and trying to find scum.

your read on me at the start of day 2 saying im either dumb or scum was one of the worst things I've ever seen from you. having THAT as your read on me after day 1 where I pushed multiple different wagons and tried obscenely hard to get something done that I thought would actually be a lynch on probable scum was clearly a faked, reactionary read to me scumreading you that you didn't and couldn't back up with anything about my posting day 1.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #6040 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:19 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

reminder that UT is scum
#greenshirtthursdays
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6041 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6040, ChannelDelibird wrote:reminder that UT is scum

HEY SO THAT'S NOT A RESPONSE THAT'S JUST CDB STILL BEING SCUM NOT KNOWING HOW TO RESPOND TO A GOOD CASE AND JUST SAYING LALALALA
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6042 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yes ut keep on saying that everyone that is scumreading you is scum

it feeds us
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6043 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6039, Gammagooey wrote:already said that i thought you were town early game because you seemed to be acting genuinely about several things, its just that none of those things were actually scumhunting and trying to find scum.

your read on me at the start of day 2 saying im either dumb or scum was one of the worst things I've ever seen from you. having THAT as your read on me after day 1 where I pushed multiple different wagons and tried obscenely hard to get something done that I thought would actually be a lynch on probable scum was clearly a faked, reactionary read to me scumreading you that you didn't and couldn't back up with anything about my posting day 1.

so that doesn't at all refute what I was saying

it's just a deflection

wheeeeeeeeeeeee
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6044 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6042, Gammagooey wrote:yes ut keep on saying that everyone that is scumreading you is scum

it feeds us
yeah bro Shadoweh is TOTALLY scumreading me

or sucking up to me

it could probably be both if you squint real hard
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6045 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

wait let me try your posting style this game for a sec
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6046 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

not all rectangles are squares

but all squares are rectangles

OUTPLAYED motherfucker
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6047 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6048 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by singersigner »

UT your Gamma points are duly noted but he's not getting lynched today. Had you not waited for two other wagons, or until you were wagoned yourself to try to articulate this, things might've gone differently, but unfortunately those weren't the odds you tried to play with so it would be a lot more helpful if you could talk a little more about the two viable lynch-wagons. What do you think of 4nxi3ty's claim?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6049 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

BULL

FUCKING

SHIT

we can make anything happen. don't you fucking sandbag it.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”