RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 2693, Vampirate wrote:RIP what about Post 2653.

She's insinuating that the bunch of people who were on the mislynch wagons on Day 1 and 2 are the same people who are after her and we are probably scum.

Thoughts?

I agree that calling people on myslinch wagon scum is far fetched as scum don't so much to start myslinches.
In big games there's enough shit throwing done by town.

Ex. Right now. This thread has been me and a few likely town just shitting on each other while lurkers lurk and fuck us
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by RIP »

Elusive has been claiming stuff. So,e kind of detective watcher or whatever.

Why is she soft claiming but then acting surprised? If she believe some people are clearing Her because they know what she's claiming then why is she not worried about scum knowing?
I don't believe her tbh but whatever, I claim things too so the more the merrier.
Matterfact we should all fake claim a role, then the real roles will hide better lol. I can't believe u guys dint do that here.

I will target taly tonight with mine. ;) ;)
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by RIP »

Pisskob subs for a lurker and lurks... Well play scum. Sorry u got randed a bunch of lurkers.

We can kill piss btw.

I can't say why I don't think, soothing in the rules etc.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 2707, Grib wrote:God I hate large games, they never seem to end.

You can be a hero and end it a lil quicker.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by RIP »

Leave personal stuff out of games. Seriously
Two games I had people replace out because old drama between players. And it happen this agme so make it 3.

Why not just focus on actions not meta or other BS?

Np TE im loving vampire recent chain of read posts. I was town reading him but this makes me feel a lot better about a solid town read.

@vamp now just be more active.
Help me look at the other lurkers. I feel great about errant also
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2721, elusive wrote:Your obsession with me and my town block is a little excessive. Those are two people I adore and have played a lot with in the past and enjoy. I enjoy them greatly especially when they're on their A game.

I see that you've taken the Celt route and decided to misrep my position by claiming that I am obsessed.

I'm glad you enjoy them but that has no bearing on this game. You were calling Ric scum but didn't vote him 'cause your townbloc didn't agree with you, you didn't join your townbloc on the RM lynch despite claiming that you trusted their reads over yours and then you DID join the Bagels wagon without any input from your townbloc. Your "logic" is just all over the place and I struggle to see any town motivation in it. You are going before lylo.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2685, Vampirate wrote:
In post 2653, Klingoncelt wrote:You want to be tomorrow's lynch in the worst way, don't you, Ri?

These guys were on both of the 1st 2 mislynches:

Davesaz
Vampirate
Ricastle
Nero Cain
PointYBagelS

Look who's voting for me:
davesaz
Vampirate
Ricastle
PointYBagelS
RationalMadman

Hmmm...

This post is scummy by design.

Considering the mafia know who is not mafia, it's super easy to not be in any mislynch and claim later "Oh, I wasn't in on any mislynches but THESE people were, oh and look who they are voting for me!"

That's when the list undergoes further scrutiny in a VCA.

I might have the energy to do one Day 4.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2724, RIP wrote:Well since u soft claimed already then tell us what weak role u are. If there's reason to believe she knows ur role then that's a easy kill. She's eother scum and scum have a seer or she's a town seer which it kinda going to suck lol.
Ugh...fine. If Klingon is scum then scum knows my role anyway.

I'm a 2-shot Friendly Neighbor. I targeted Vamp the first night and BagelS the second. Obviously, if Klingon knew I was this or I was crumbing this, she is surefire scum.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

Comfirming that claim.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:25 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2732, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2724, RIP wrote:Well since u soft claimed already then tell us what weak role u are. If there's reason to believe she knows ur role then that's a easy kill. She's eother scum and scum have a seer or she's a town seer which it kinda going to suck lol.

I'm a 2-shot Friendly Neighbor. I targeted Vamp the first night and BagelS the second. Obviously, if Klingon knew I was this or I was crumbing this, she is surefire scum.

so you neighborized 2 suspects... well this explains your nonsense a little...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:27 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2724, RIP wrote:She's eother scum and scum have a seer or she's a town seer which it kinda going to suck lol

both of those are NOT possible. What about she did not act Night 1 do you not understand?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:31 am

Post by Ricastle »

She doesn't have to be a Mafia Seer. There just has to be one on her team for the scum scenario to work.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:34 am

Post by Ricastle »

Sorry, not Seer. Rolecop.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Taly »

In post 2726, RIP wrote:I will target taly tonight with mine. ;) ;)

Where did this come from? ._.

OK, this, and the fact that I think getting rid of Klingon will actually get rid of quite a few arguments and negatives that's coming up in this is discussion on "people are scum"... >>> That's actually beginning to derail the town conversation.

VOTE: Klingoncelt

She really has not been that useful today, almost similar to her last play game - from what I've been seeing.

This is at L-1, I believe.

People please do intent before hammer.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Ill see what I can do today, but Im supposed to be assisting my stepfather's HVAC business. Family finance first
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Vampirate »

Confirming the Ricastle reveal as well.

This also means my Pointy trail stops here pretty much unless some really hard evidence comes against him. I understand that goes for me as well.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Vampirate »

You can find my analysis on Rubicon at Post# 2697 and Errantobia at post #2696 and Peace at Post #2700

RIP

Actually House felt more Town than RIP for a bit.

What I liked about RIPs slot was House was the first to suspect KC at Post #808 and wanted to lynch her at Post #818.

Things all went well until Nero and House got into an argument which ultimately got KC off the lynch
even though both wanted to lynch her
. It's also really annoying how that whole argument started over House's predecessor didn't like the boon wagon. While I do think a slot should be judged as a whole with all players and replacements, it's unfair to automatically group 2 people with the same exact opinions even though they are on the same slot. For example, even though I share JBomber's slot, I don't really agree with his thought process. The whole Nero vs House reeks of town vs town and is more anti town than either being scum to me.

This brings me to RIP, House's replacing out feels genuine to me and he looks like he just got fed up. I see this as more of a town vibe here as I think mafia would stick around and try to get Nero lynched.

The things I don't like are how he seemed to be focusing on KC for the majority of the game for good reason yet KC went Null on him at Post #2328. He also kinda contradicts himself with having me as a suspect for one of the reasons of my voting record at Post #2503 yet agrees with me on my reasoning with KC at Post #2725.

I have read another game on his from here and he is strongly against lurkers there too, so his lurker hunting is a null read imo.

RIP, I think you are town but i'm wary of you.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Rubicon »

I read your analysis of me. The part that jumps out at me is your horrible defense of RM/pisskop as "the Xay wagon all over again." Not very subtle.

My current scum pool:

KlingonCelt
Errantparabola
RIP
Taly
Vampirate
RationalMadman

Has KC claimed? Intent to hammer.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 2742, Rubicon wrote:I read your analysis of me. The part that jumps out at me is your horrible defense of RM/pisskop as "the Xay wagon all over again." Not very subtle.

My current scum pool:

KlingonCelt
Errantparabola
RIP
Taly
Vampirate
RationalMadman

Has KC claimed? Intent to hammer.

I wasn't being subtle, I was stating my opinion on the wagon, right there.

I was reading Xay as anti-town and I was right, I only voted him to avoid a no lynch.

I do think the RationalMadman is the Xay wagon all over again because I actually liked his reads when he came in but then he suddenly dissapeared off the map.

His vote for KC makes sense considering he was scum reading her.

In my perspective, although scum do lurk, I doubt that they would lurk right out of the game. Scum tend to do what is called active lurking, which is lurk until either someone calls them out, or lurk just enough to post before they might get into prod range to look like they are doing something.

At the time I was thinking if Rationalmadman was actually scum, there's a good chance he is mafia, and if so, he would basically have a group of people to chat with and remind him to actually post before he gets replaced out of the game.

Imo, there's more of an incentive to stay in the game if you are scum considering you are probably going to have a support group to chat with and lol at the town.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Grib »

Welp. I was off.

In post 1105, Ricastle wrote:...Well, that's SK out of the window.

The Doc must have protected someone fairly townread/obvious. I'd say the most likely of which would have to be me, BagelS, or Nero. I'll see if I can find anything based off of that now.

By the way, I don't really care that Skold flipped town. He brought it on himself as far as I'm concerned.

I thought you were claiming Doc with this post, from the way you seemed so certain the kill was blocked due to a successful protection (instead of, say, Bulletproof/Roleblocker/Jailer/Commuter or something equally plausible), and that one of Bagels or Nero was your target.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:18 am

Post by elusive »

KC, claim.

Nero, I'm not sure what's going on in your head but you'll have to NK me. Come at me bro, or (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-AjsctjklI)
"I hear fairy tales ‘bout how they gon’ run up on me
Well, run up when you see me then and we gon’ see"

RIP, I have no idea why you're confusing me with PB. No clue as to why.

Ricastle, does your role say anything about whether or not you can neighborize scum? Just because in the large normal that just finished (mod by ika) the town neighborizer neighborized one scum so that doesn't in itself clear the people you're neighborizing.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:18 am

Post by elusive »

Oh Rubicon, RationalMadman was replaced by pisskop and then appeared to make a post but he's been replaced with pisskop.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Celt
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Ricastle »

You must be thinking of a different role. This is my role:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... y_Neighbor

So it really does nothing to clear either of them directly.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 2743, Vampirate wrote:I wasn't being subtle, I was stating my opinion on the wagon, right there.

I was reading Xay as anti-town and I was right, I only voted him to avoid a no lynch.

I do think the RationalMadman is the Xay wagon all over again because I actually liked his reads when he came in but then he suddenly dissapeared off the map.

His vote for KC makes sense considering he was scum reading her.

Which reads did you like when he came in and why did you think they made him more likely to be town?

In post 2743, Vampirate wrote:In my perspective, although scum do lurk, I doubt that they would lurk right out of the game. Scum tend to do what is called active lurking, which is lurk until either someone calls them out, or lurk just enough to post before they might get into prod range to look like they are doing something.

That's what Xay did, so I don't see your point. Flaking out of games is not a town-tell, unfortunately.

In post 2743, Vampirate wrote:At the time I was thinking if Rationalmadman was actually scum, there's a good chance he is mafia, and if so, he would basically have a group of people to chat with and remind him to actually post before he gets replaced out of the game.

Imo, there's more of an incentive to stay in the game if you are scum considering you are probably going to have a support group to chat with and lol at the town.

Do scum have daychat?

In post 2746, elusive wrote:Oh Rubicon, RationalMadman was replaced by pisskop and then appeared to make a post but he's been replaced with pisskop.

Which is good, I can read pisskop. He's not scummy so far but we'll see.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”