pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4600 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:18 am

Post by pisskop »

This makes you seem more town
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4601 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Egg »

ABR will lurk as any alignment. And your SK profile made far too many assumptions to eliminate people. What made ABR score low? I don't remember.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4602 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:50 am

Post by RIP »

Anen night kills can clear people. It's called looking for Info
Sometimes the Nk is clear but sometimes scum FPS to make someone look bad or to not look bad. Fancy play syndrome = FPS
Scum so,eti es does so,ething ridicolous like leaving a conf town in the game just to mess with people head.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4603 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:53 am

Post by RIP »

Egg why don't u want me to be clear? U understand that clearing people is a way to POE?
If 5 people said the words: RIP is conf town im not gonna worry for now.

This will make the SK kill me and also removes one person to worry about. I'm never surviving one more or even 2 nights.

Clearing someone takes a away a myslinch as now SK has to take them out instead of let's say a better player etc
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4604 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ugh this game is still a thing.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4605 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Egg »

Because you're my second choice if dragonspawn is town. At this point, the closest thing to a clear in my mind is probably somewhere in Anen, pisskop, and AP. None of them are "clear" but those are my strongest town reads. I don't even understand why you are acting like your slot should be confirmed town. ABR. Almost got lynched instead of Dramonic.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4606 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 6:02 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4562, pisskop wrote:
vote: egg

AP, you know this makes you a guarenteed lylo lynch, right?

Then lynch me Today.

I've never been in a 3p lylo as town and I'm certainly not starting this game.

I'm annoyed as shit because RIP is being insufferable and the Delta lynch was obviously bad the entire time.

In post 4575, Aneninen wrote:Weren't you townreading Delta Yesterday?

Yes. I was being snarky in stating that they were town Today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4607 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 6:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE:

Ok I promise to stop being a diva for this game. I just...if you can't see where I'm coming from by now then I can't help.
If anybody has any intent to lynch me then do it before lylo because my sanity is not guaranteed in this game. Further, I don't really want any responsibility on top of that since I've spent all game defending myself at various junctures.

Here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to just shoot from the hip about how I feel about everyone right now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4608 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 6:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

RIP: Town, probably the cop or maybe softing it because he can. Regardless, that makes him town but if I have to read him calling himself conftown again or calling pisskop pisskob I might actually sink down into the depths of insanity.

Pisskop: I'll be honest, I don't really have much experience with Pisskop and his personality worries me because I get the sense he'd be a good scum player. I kind of wish I could skim a scumgame of his just to get some sort of gauge for how to parse his alignment that isn't paranoia + shitty-blanket-tells driven. Note: I don't draw conclusions from meta, but having experience with someone is always a good baseline to have. Currently leaning town on Pisskop. His suggestion about listing our Top-3 is actually something I'd thought to do and I tend to doubt that the post in question and the subsequent one would come from scum here.

dragonspawn: If I'm wrong about this read then I will hate myself for the rest of eternity. (AP don't be a diva). My read on DS is still based on a couple Days ago or whenever it was that he was being wagoned. I felt that his reaction to his wagon was townish and also I doubt he'd kill ARS. I don't know who he'd kill I guess....but ARS seems unlikely. Still not seeing it at all and I don't really know why people think hes scum. Anen posted his thing about VC analysis but frankly those numbers he crunched are bouncing off my skull.

Texcat: Town? I don't know, this is a really recent progression, but I thought her lack of posturing on Delta Today (or anyone for that matter) was fresh. Glancing at her ISO, I'm loosely concerned with the lack of progression after 1 of her 2 SK suspects flipped town. She is just marching right along like there is nothing to worry about after Pisskop flips, .. which IDK. Maybe that is just her personality and aligns with her having dunked Wake hard this game already. Meh. Also I'm now recalling the blatant desire to mafia-hunt over SK hunt which I think would be a bit unlikely to come from SK....at least I'm trying to think about her personality here. It makes sense for her to say that as town..SK? I bet she'd be hesitant to post it, but maybe not. Still, leaning town here.

Egg: Sorry if you are town; if you are then I could be suffering from a case of gambler's fallacy since I still have yet to see you be scum (in a game that I'm not modding : P).

Anen: Man what is going on here. Pisskop thinks Anen is town. I'm growing concerned that hes still around. I think hes clever enough to kill ARS. His posts have been a lot of number crunching and pelting people with questions, lots of which are asking for information that has been around for a while. Pisskop should do a better job of making a towncase here if he really thinks this slot is town.

Thats it for now.

TL;DR: I still don't mind being lynched. I find that much preferable to somehow making it to lylo when I could be calling you all idiots from the dead thread.

Pisskop and RIP are both town. Texcat looks p town too. I might be wrong about DS but I don't think I am; also why would he kill ARS when ARS was not interested in him at all?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4609 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 6:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Working off the assumption that SK knew who scum were and purposely NKed them.

vote: Dragonspawn

Spoiler: Day1
D1

DeltaWave
- 5 - dragonspawn,
Drixx
A Royal Saint
, RIP, Angrey Pidgeon

Flubbernugget
- 3 -
Shiro
Garmr
davesaz

Wake88
- 3 -
DeltaWave
, pisskop, Egg

Angrey Pidgeon - 2 -
Flubbernugget
Nikanor

RIP - 1 -
freeko

Aneninen - 1 -
dramonic

dragonspawn - 1 - Aneninen
elusive
- 1 - texcat
pisskop - 1 - ika
texcat - 1 -
elusive

Not Voting:
Wake88

Spoiler: Day2
D2

Wake88
- 9 -
dramonic
, Egg,
Flubbernugget
Garmr
, texcat,
Titus
A Royal Saint
, AngryPidgeon,
DeltaWave

dramonic
- 3 -
Shiro
, dragonspawn, RIP

A Royal Saint
- 2 - Aneninen, pisskop

RIP - 1 -
freeko

Not Voting:
Wake88
, ika

Spoiler: Day3
Day4

dramonic
- 8 - Egg, ika, dragonspawn, RIP, AngryPidgeon, pisskop,
Shiro
Titus

dragonspawn - 2 -
Flubbernugget
, texcat

Shiro
- 1 -
dramonic

Not Voting:
A Royal Saint
DeltaWave
, Aneninen

Spoiler: Day4
Day4

Flubbernugget
- 6 - dragonspawn, AngryPidgeon, pisskop, Egg,
DeltaWave
Flubbernugget

dragonspawn - 2 - ika, texcat
pisskop - 2 - Aneninen, RIP

Aneninen - 1 -
A Royal Saint

Not Voting:

Spoiler: Day5
D5
DeltaWave
- 5 - dragonspawn,
A Royal Saint
, texcat, Aneninen, Egg

dragonspawn - 1 -
DeltaWave

Egg - 1 - AngryPidgeon
pisskop - 1 - RIP
RIP - 1 - pisskop

Not Voting:

Was on wagons early and often. But was not on Wake.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4610 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 6:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Which of coure indicates tunneling and voteparking.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4611 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:03 am

Post by dragonspawn »

@those of you who want to lynch me. Where will you go if you succeed? Cause if you lynch me, I'll flip town. Do you have a number two suspect?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4612 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Im leaning Tex, AP, Egg, and Dragon for my lynch pool.

There's a slight problem here in so far as we only have 3 lynches left.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4613 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:10 am

Post by texcat »

In post 4609, pisskop wrote:Working off the assumption that SK knew who scum were and purposely NKed them.

WTF? Why would you make an assumption like that?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4614 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:12 am

Post by dragonspawn »

How would I know who the scum were?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4615 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4613, texcat wrote:
In post 4609, pisskop wrote:Working off the assumption that SK knew who scum were and purposely NKed them.

WTF? Why would you make an assumption like that?

Like that's not a far reach, and this reaction is why you're likely my choice for tomorrow since I couldn't get support for today.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4616 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Like OMG you gaiz, SK is playing the game by the book!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4617 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4614, dragonspawn wrote:How would I know who the scum were?

As an SK, you'd have to be capable of reading players fairly well. Are yo saying you couldn't do that?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4618 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:59 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Shouldn't you have that skill as town too?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4619 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

One would imagine.

Truth be told I'm better at PR hunting/Scumhunting as scum than town though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4620 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

probably because I'm more aware of what is scummy and I already know half the puzzle then.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4621 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:23 am

Post by pisskop »

Help me lynch Tex.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4622 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4601, Egg wrote:ABR will lurk as any alignment. And your SK profile made far too many assumptions to eliminate people. What made ABR score low? I don't remember.

Combined score.
Why should I SK-read that slot anyway?

In post 4603, RIP wrote:Egg why don't u want me to be clear? U understand that clearing people is a way to POE?
If 5 people said the words: RIP is conf town im not gonna worry for now.
This will make the SK kill me and also removes one person to worry about. I'm never surviving one more or even 2 nights.
Clearing someone takes a away a myslinch as now SK has to take them out instead of let's say a better player etc

No, you're not conf-town. Merely not amongst my suspects.
Speculating on the forthcoming SK-kill is bad. Especially because it would be better if we lynched him/her Today.

AngryPidgeon, . And my intuition says that I shouldn't trust you at all.

And am I called a player making silly assumptions?!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4623 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4621, pisskop wrote:Help me lynch Tex.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4624 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Like everyone used that pidgeon poop logic 'Delta was killing people who scumread him'. That ws dumb.

And I'm actually going to have to look back at the people who did that and give them a smack on the bottom.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”