Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 524, Bellaphant wrote:Who is math, titus?

Shit Math is ARS. Sorry ARS.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:15 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 522, Ricastle wrote:
In post 521, A Royal Saint wrote:2) If shos is town, then Titus is probably town.
3) If shos is 3P, then Titus is probably town or 3P.
How are you drawing these conclusions?

That was what the second paragraph was for.
Titus isn't one to do things without reason. IMO either she's giving shos a chance or she's working with him. The giving shos a chance isn't something she seems to do as mafia. When she's mafia she's usually more black and white, yet cooperative. It's a meta thing.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:18 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 523, Titus wrote:Ricaste and Elusive seem to come on a lot of wagons after they are popular but have little desire to push their own. That's why I want them flipped.

I think Shos is town and not liking ARS's opening if shos is scum. No one really said much about Shos early.

Why claim ARS?

I am not opposed to Jeanne flipping Shos to McMemmo. There is no hammer in either case, thus less risk of biting us. Not a big fan of lynching Shos, but a one shot lynch there to avoid vengeful is not terrible.

With either flipped, I should be able to make interesting vca deductions. Not omg obvscum most likely but still good deductions.

I'm half claiming because my power is utterly useless to town so I would rather not be forced to use it. If I am TItus may have a harder time with the way she plays. In essence I view not being a dick as the most important thing. Other than that I claim town. The towniest town to ever town. :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

@ARS, Reading between the lines, your role is not. You are the balance to lynchproof scum, if they exist. You break evil heal chains. I am inclined to believe your role exists because I am pretty sure what he modeled it after if I am right. The problem is that was a scum role.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:32 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Uhm...No...I don't do anything of the sort. The only thing I do is fuck with anyone who actually re-reads the thread after a while. My only purpose is to be annoying. You need to read better. :/ Seriously.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

Thoughts on Ricaste and Elusive please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:46 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 326, elusive wrote:So basically I asked your for a link to flubber's meta, thought you provided it since your link is unclickable told you I would follow up on it later and you try to vote me for what? Huge misrepresentation and at this point you are either blatant scum flailing like a fish on a sandy beach to deal with the fallout of an excellent vig shot or that's all I got here.

You are quite purposefully pretending to misunderstand and trying to derail a wagon on
derangement
who disappeared conveniently when flubber got NKed and who
I will flay alive...with interrogation...
when derangement returns.

Why would you even think I needed a link to anything in this game when I or others discussed the scummy interactions?

quote="In post 312, elusive"]

If you have meta that says differently then say so and link to it but I've also played with Flubber before.

In post 319, shos wrote:ok so I fully read this:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=25010
and I have no idea what interactions you find scummy, please enlighten me. also, I don't see why keeping the discussion on mcmenno is bad since I did it too willingly; and I have no idea what any of you want with oddmusic in his 2 posts which were OK.

In post 320, elusive wrote:

Shos I'll check out the game probably not tonight. It seems like flubber and derangment are working together.

In post 324, shos wrote:Lollercopterz
Morning

VOTE: elusive
Intriguing how you tell me he is scum by interactions
Then I read them and link to tgem
Then you say you'll read
>>that means you lied about it earlier

Well that was easy

Shos

1. Shos is trying to find any reason to vote me or Bella or anyone but has no concrete cases except for BSing and is purposefully pretending to lack comprehension skills
2. Not buying it, shos. So first you die and tonight Derangement gets a visit from whichever town has an interesting ability.

VOTE: shos[/quote]

I'm awaiting the bold statement since you replaced into deranged's slot. I want to see what elusive will do here. I don't think she's 3P. She's probably either town or scum.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:47 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

SHIIIIT! That was bad quoting I didn't mean to hammer yet...Erm...Ika I hope that can be fixed. If not sorry guys! :/
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:48 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

While Ricastle has a lot of posts not enough of substance to go on.

VOTE: Unvote
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:00 am

Post by elusive »

Titus,

In post 484, elusive wrote:Derangement agrees with or mirrors Flubbers thoughts in posts #27, #45,

Flubber tries to push Drixx mislynch while Derangement (even after questioning from Bins) continues to push mcmenno. Both flubber and derangement then start pushing Drixx hard in several posts. And they post one after the other or close to each other as well.

Flubber defends Derangement against Ricastle's vote in #137. He then in #141 and #146 and #149 tries to push Ricastle off voting derangement to voting me. Why? Then Derangement soft pushes Ricastle to the same end in #152. Oh and flubber chimes in to agree with derangement in #154, #159, and #160.

#175 - Some town BAMF kills Flubber for his obvious scumbagness. BOOM.

Derangement #183 - reaction to Flubber vig killed, the person he was working closely with\mirroring is "Insidious.Also, good riddance." Fake.

Post #185 - oddmusic suddenly stops lurking and enters the game, starts by commenting on the Flubber kill with less then enthusiasm and then FOS'es derangement without voting him. Yes, 182 is terrible and scummy and oddmusica and derangement are scumbuddies.

And then of course, shos pops in to make several posts in support of derangement.

NOPE. Derangement is conf!scum based on above interactions.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Titus wrote:Thoughts on Ricaste and Elusive please.

Elu is town for me. Ricastle...I started with a town-read, but it's weakening recently.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I can't really concentrate right now because there's a party going on down the street with loud music and my earplugs are only helping so much..
I did read back on Ric's iso and also combined it with shos' and then mcmenno's as well. I don't agree Ric was really rolefishing, but he also didn't try to stop mcmenno. He was being critical of shos not answering mcmenno's question, which was actually rolefishing. It's a lot of postnumbers but mcmenno's q is in so the rest is after that.
Also:
In post 517, Ricastle wrote:I would be more than willing to if my role was worse than it is and there weren't any better options.

What changed since and ?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Ricastle »

I realized that hammering shos whilst assuming he was a vengeful-type role would be stupid and irresponsible in my position.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 537, Ricastle wrote:I realized that hammering shos whilst assuming he was a vengeful-type role would be stupid and irresponsible in my position.

But you have implied your role was not as important as everyone else... So why is hammering irresponsible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 534, elusive wrote:Titus,

In post 484, elusive wrote:Derangement agrees with or mirrors Flubbers thoughts in posts #27, #45,

Flubber tries to push Drixx mislynch while Derangement (even after questioning from Bins) continues to push mcmenno. Both flubber and derangement then start pushing Drixx hard in several posts. And they post one after the other or close to each other as well.

Flubber defends Derangement against Ricastle's vote in #137. He then in #141 and #146 and #149 tries to push Ricastle off voting derangement to voting me. Why? Then Derangement soft pushes Ricastle to the same end in #152. Oh and flubber chimes in to agree with derangement in #154, #159, and #160.

#175 - Some town BAMF kills Flubber for his obvious scumbagness. BOOM.

Derangement #183 - reaction to Flubber vig killed, the person he was working closely with\mirroring is "Insidious.Also, good riddance." Fake.

Post #185 - oddmusic suddenly stops lurking and enters the game, starts by commenting on the Flubber kill with less then enthusiasm and then FOS'es derangement without voting him. Yes, 182 is terrible and scummy and oddmusica and derangement are scumbuddies.

And then of course, shos pops in to make several posts in support of derangement.

NOPE. Derangement is conf!scum based on above interactions.

You dodging me asking you why you have been on a lot of wagons is very telling elusive.

I am not used to you making such i associated flip claims. This post comes right as lynch the lurkers is a sentiment. There is no analysis here, just you repeating that you don't like Deranged posting and his style.

The closest thing to analysis is your conclusions about why Flubber's was defending my slot. Have you ever considered that Flubber's wanted a wagon on you but was to afraid to start one himself?

Flubber has weird votes. Alpha vote and Baker vote. Yet, the moment he casts them, he claims. Where have you seen that before, Alpha and Baker vote...yes the game where I was the op serial killer restricted by money. He has to work through someone to get a wagon started...

Come to think of it... That makes a lot of sense... Can you list your scum reads at that point Elusive?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 538, Titus wrote:
In post 537, Ricastle wrote:I realized that hammering shos whilst assuming he was a vengeful-type role would be stupid and irresponsible in my position.

But you have implied your role was not as important as everyone else... So why is hammering irresponsible.
I said it wasn't
complicated
, which is true. It's certainly important, no doubt about it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

Why is your role not complicated though? Every role seems to be wtf inducing, so why is yours not? I am skeptical.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Ricastle »

There is one 'wtf' element to my role but it is very minor and does not change its actual usage.

You think I would fake softclaim a non-wtf role in wtf mafia? :neutral:
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:48 am

Post by elusive »

Sorry, Titus I already read your slot as scum. You might think you can save it but I doubt it highly.

Ricastle, the only thing you need to explain is that weird post where you assumed the day vig was scum and the unlynchable as well. Why?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Ricastle »

I already did...it was a theoretical statement. I highly doubt a scenario where town literally cannot win would be present even in WTF Mafia.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 542, Ricastle wrote:There is one 'wtf' element to my role but it is very minor and does not change its actual usage.

You think I would fake softclaim a non-wtf role in wtf mafia? :neutral:

Why do you think I was trying to enquire in the least rolefishy but direct way possible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 543, elusive wrote:Sorry, Titus I already read your slot as scum. You might think you can save it but I doubt it highly.

Ricastle, the only thing you need to explain is that weird post where you assumed the day vig was scum and the unlynchable as well. Why?

Ok, well that settles that. You have about zero interest in actually discussing things but pushing a narrative. I don't need to save anything because I'm town. You might as well go all in and try to mislynch me today. :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:17 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Why do I think the wine glass in this thread serves 200? or 493? Or maybe even more people? :P
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 535, Bellaphant wrote:
Titus wrote:Thoughts on Ricaste and Elusive please.

Elu is town for me. Ricastle...I started with a town-read, but it's weakening recently.

I'm having the inverse happen.

I was going scum Elusive based on votes.

Read the whole Flubber Elusive which made me think town.

Then the Elusive's response being unwilling to engage in dialogue screams scum to me.

Ricastle stating that things aren't perfect but it's the truth reads rather townie to me. I still have issues with him, but he's not the highest priority atm.

VOTE: Elusive
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:21 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

More wine ugh....Seriously...:/ Just bicker instead of cases :/ So disappointing to read.

I need beer. Beer is for cases and serious things.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”