Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Vampirate »

I'll hammer if it gets to L-1 Nero, but not right away.

Anyways, elusive why so vile? What exactly did we do to deserve all this name calling?

I disagree with your meta ideology, is this the reason you hate me?

We found Rubicon to be scummy at certain points, however i'm flip flopping on him as well. He brang up good point on Peace. So because people suspect players in your bloc, you're hating us?
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

She's just scum. Like all the new players ad hom, belittle etc. to try and get votes off them.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

I do not see scum in hysterical vitriol
In post 3055, Vampirate wrote:

In the case KC gets killed elusive takes the heat and is a lynch target the next day phase.
In the case he gets killed, people think he was setting up KC and elusive for future mislynches, KC gets away scott free.

You are going to have to explain these two statements.
How would elusive take the heat if KC gets lynched? If you meant night killed, if Peace and KC were on the same team how would he expect KC to get night killed?
If PB got killed, how would PB be setting KC and elusive up for future mislynches? What?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by elusive »

I'm not new I played on Mtg and another site for a while. I work well with cooperative town that isn't scum reading me for days without any good reason or at least trying to not be moronic and actually knowing about my meta. I'll quote mafia craft here to prove how wrong nero is and lying.

Try going through my wiki, when I'm scum read for days one end and don't like the town leaders or self appointed scum leading town I don't give a damn. I was wrong about ricastle, and I don't have confidence in my reads. I don't like Nero he's misrepping left and right and isn't accountable and I just don't do tunnels anymore. I've thought vampirate was scummy and opportunistic since day one. I saw Nero voting rip and got off because I dislike him and he's wrong about me so he's wrong about someone else. I'm sheeping rubicon because I trust him but this game isn't easy. That same few people barking and others lurking away. Boring.

Plus I'm just tired of having to fight lynch as town in certain games it's not worth it.
Neros a sucky player who can't meta,can't remember his own game and misreps at every step.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by elusive »

i actually just really don't like Nero. I'd rather not.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3076, Nero Cain wrote:She's just scum. Like all the new players ad hom, belittle etc. to try and get votes off them.

I'm glad I was able to provide some positive value, especially considering where I started lol.

In post 3077, Errantparabola wrote:I do not see scum in hysterical vitriol
In post 3055, Vampirate wrote:

In the case KC gets killed elusive takes the heat and is a lynch target the next day phase.
In the case he gets killed, people think he was setting up KC and elusive for future mislynches, KC gets away scott free.

You are going to have to explain these two statements.
How would elusive take the heat if KC gets lynched? If you meant night killed, if Peace and KC were on the same team how would he expect KC to get night killed?
If PB got killed, how would PB be setting KC and elusive up for future mislynches? What?

In the case KC gets lynched, elusive takes the heat and well, look at today as evidence.

If PB is revealed to be scum and lying it'll put his tracks, elusive and KC in a negative light as it would seem he was hiding them. At the worst, both KC and Peace are dead but elusive gets mislynched due to suspicion on her.

In the case elusive was lynched, Peace can claim 'see what did I tell you' taking the heat off him and KC.

Just my theories anyways.

Anyways I think both Peace and elusive look scummy at the moment.

Also, maybe it's me but does the recent exchange between elusive and Peace look like a possible buss?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by elusive »

Hey here are some questions:

1. What does Nero keep lying about mafiacraft? Why does he blatantly misrep me my meta from that game and try to pass it off as noob scum? Why? Look up the game he's talking about if you have the balls, which I doubt either of you do, and prove his point that in fact based on meta this isn't my town game.

Or you know {}
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3078, elusive wrote: I've thought vampirate was scummy and opportunistic since day one.

If you thought I was scummy since day 1 why didn't you put a vote down then?

In post 997, elusive wrote:I'm always a minority on no lynch and then someone flips town and I hate it so much.

It's between Skold and Vampirate based on the last VC? Ugh
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by elusive »

P.S. Rubicon, some lunatic part of me enjoys this but usually I respect\admire the player(s) attempting to tunnel so don't worry about me :P

Vampirate, I told you what to do - if you can't even do that bare minimum I'm going to ignore you as Nero stooge.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by elusive »

P.S. Cherry picking quotes also looks bad and selective reading also looks bad.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

yeh, it would be nice if I was dead certain on who and is not scum...
clearly I had KC wrong
there is enough pointing at elusive that she could be scum...
Pointy- who knows
being a tracker sucks unless you actually catch someone in act...
my problem here is one of elusive/vamp is likely scum. I would much rather go vamp but if the direction is solving the elusive question, then so be it...
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 3081, elusive wrote:Hey here are some questions:

1. What does Nero keep lying about mafiacraft? Why does he blatantly misrep me my meta from that game and try to pass it off as noob scum? Why? Look up the game he's talking about if you have the balls, which I doubt either of you do, and prove his point that in fact based on meta this isn't my town game.

Or you know {}

I don't see a glaring similarity between that game and this one. Maybe you can show us what you're talking about?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 3080, Vampirate wrote:In the case KC gets lynched, elusive takes the heat and well, look at today as evidence.

If PB is revealed to be scum and lying it'll put his tracks, elusive and KC in a negative light as it would seem he was hiding them. At the worst, both KC and Peace are dead but elusive gets mislynched due to suspicion on her.

In the case elusive was lynched, Peace can claim 'see what did I tell you' taking the heat off him and KC.

Also, maybe it's me but does the recent exchange between elusive and Peace look like a possible buss?

still having a hard time understanding
aren't those theories dependent on elusive being town
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3087, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 3080, Vampirate wrote:In the case KC gets lynched, elusive takes the heat and well, look at today as evidence.

still having a hard time understanding
aren't those theories dependent on elusive being town

Errant, I was responding to Rubicon on the hypothitical situation that both Elusive and him were town cleared who would be left.

Here is the post

In post 3054, Rubicon wrote:Okay, let's say scum didn't want to bus KC. If both elusive and myself are town, who would be scum in your view? Who's left?

Here was my answer

In post 3055, Vampirate wrote:Peacebringer, if both of you are not scum.

It's possible Peace lied about being a tracker and picked both a mafia and a town player in his list.

Does that clear it up? Yes it depended on the hypothetical of elusive being town.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by elusive »

Davesaz, look at this ISO for most (under my alt estival but alt slipped a ton)-> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6716106

There was some discussion in the post game as well another game about my being a mean girl which was like giving me a badge :)

I'll go through mafiacraft right now, its not on my Wiki because I replaced out but I'll put some fun quotes here.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

oh wow i'm a shit playervamp orry
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3090, Errantparabola wrote:oh wow i'm a shit playervamp orry

Oh it's ok, no worries.

Btw, your avatar intrigues me, are you interested in the silent film villains or something.

It's one of those black and white 1920 style film avatars i've seen around.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

its dali
you know
of the salvador variety
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by elusive »

I'm not sure what Mafiacraft game you're reading davesaz but here are some quotes below, in spoilers. For some reason I can't direct quote because of the forum is closed message but feel free to look it up. I left out some of the stuff people find more offensive even though it was meant to be funny.

Also I scumread Kiwi for like a ton of posts and made cases and effing town tried to lynch me in that game. So for Nero to totally misrep this game is just something else.

I'm not really sure how to actually deal with douche tunneling tbh, like what is the response? No response or ignoring it has gotten me quicklynched so only being an abrasive fuck gets players to stop messing with me.

Then, there's also another issue I have which repeats itself in almost every game. A scum (or more rarer a town) thinks because of my fluff or RVS or whatever to fixate on getting me mislynched early on. And then I enter a tunnel with them and its like wtf? Then there's boo hoo crying of the scum because I told them it straight up and stuff. Like don't poke what you can't handle? Or try a less douchey approach? Idk.

So it's like a rock and lava.

It's bad because I'm laughing but also because I so want him dead tho. Like legit straight up under the ground dead. Like if I were the Vig right now he\it\she would be in the grave.

It's like being barked at by one of those tiny purse dogs.

P.S. Being cheery is a good thing. If I'm not cheery then I'm probably sharpening my claws on someone so you should prefer cheery :)

Awww.....we hurt your feelings....would you like a tissue? P.S. That was a rhetorical question.

Does anyone have any meta on Kiwi because what I see right now is fake drama like Pretty Little Liars style but without the subtle grace of female etiquette where a backhanded compliment is the preferred mode of destruction. Actually, my gut and my tea leaves says Faux Drama Hour regardless of what any possible defenders might state.

As for me, I think you thought I would be an easy target because of all the flufflove but I also really really like long sharp nails and drawing tiny little rivulets of blood.

Rampage, do you not have the balls to commit to your gambit?

You disgust me. Going away now before I break site rules but I'll be here later on and we can finish this game.

I have no issues with people being aholes. Sometimes, I partake in being abrasive myself as already evidenced.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Vote Count

elusive
(3):
PointYBagelS, Nero Cain, PeaceBringer

RIP
(2):
Nero Cain, elusive

PeaceBringer
(2):
Rubicon, Vampirate

Not Voting
(6):
Errantparabola, pisskop, davesaz, Taly, Grib, RIP

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-06-06 02:00:00)

Note
: RIP and Grib have been prodded.
Last edited by Shinobi on Wed May 27, 2015 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Grib »

I'm here, but it's bedtime so I'll post when I rise.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:02 am

Post by RIP »

Hey I'm here. Sorry crazy weekend and long weekend.
I'm at work now, last night I was catching up and fell sleep.
Will be here in my break and then tonight
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:26 am

Post by pisskop »

I think Elusive is town.

I'd be happier on Peacebringer

vote: Peacebringer
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Grib »

Rubicon, are you scum with elusive? I need to know.

Although I think I'd vote PB over her.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:42 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 3098, Grib wrote:Rubicon, are you scum with elusive? I need to know.

Although I think I'd vote PB over her.

really grib- you have only vigged once or taken one out...
If you note the energy out of my gameplay lowered when KC turned out to actually be scum...
I have far much less confidence in some things and the reasons I looked at elusive for me stil stand.
I would much rather go vamp?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”