Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4875 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:34 am

Post by Egg »

Tuesday morning while my fiance is working, I'm going back over everything I can possibly think about regarding dragonspawn and ABR/RIP because I feel likeit probably has to be one of them. If I have time, I'll look at everyone but I only get an hour and a half at the library so meh.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4876 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Egg »

^make that wednesday morning. Gonna have my son with me Tuesday
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4877 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm in orlando. Not much going on here it seems.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4878 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:47 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Not much at all. I'm starting to seriously not care about this game anymore. I keep getting on and thinking argh we are still playing this?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4879 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

RIP - 1- AngryPidgeon
dragonspawn - 1 - pisskop

Not Voting: RIP, dragonspawn, Egg

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-06-06 09:28:20)

V/LA: AngryPidgeon, til 30th

Prodding pisskop and RIP
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4880 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

No one has said a thing. Joy
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4881 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

VOTE: rip
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4882 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

*poke*
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4883 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 4880, dragonspawn wrote:No one has said a thing. Joy

I still plan on doing my thing Wednesday. There's no reason to have someone at L-1 before I get a chance to do that.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4884 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

unvote
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4885 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Btw I like the fact that you didn't just hammer.

makes me think rip might be the best choice.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4886 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

Wha~?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4887 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Simple. I put rip at L1. He didn't take the bat and hammer.

I like that. Gives me reason not to suspect him.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4888 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by RIP »

Here
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4889 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by RIP »

I didn't know cop cannot find SK.
In my site we have seers and they find anything but godfathers. So yea
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4890 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Egg »

Dragonspawn, I could understand that logic if this was LYLO but it's not so you'd think a hammer would draw attention if RIP were scum and not hammering would actually be the right move if I were SK but I'm drunk so what do I know lmao. I probably wouldn't make a point that L-1 is shitty though if I were SK so maybe that's what you were seeing so if someone was dumb enough to hammer the blame would be on them. But I'll probably read this in the morning and go lol that's dumb so whatever. All I know right now is that apple carmel vodka mixes well with arnold palmer iced tea, rand paul is the biggest advocate of getting rid of the patriot act, and when I get to Vegas I'm more likely to go all in on the first hand with trip jacks than with pocket aces pre flop. Lol it's been an interesting night. But I'll see you guys when I'm coherent so peace for now

Preview edit: wtf why is there a preview edit at 2:30am? Wtf time zone are you in? If that's true that you didn't know that about SK and cops that might be a town tell because it would be in your Role PM I think but you might have missed that like you apparently missed it in the setup or could be faking it so I guess it's null I think? I dunno. I'll figure it out when the vodka is out of my system lol. Am I too rambly when I'm drunk? Lol
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4891 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:04 am

Post by RIP »

Egg go home you are drunk.

I think I subbed in this game, I didn't get info about setup or what roles do etc.
I'm not scum.
I'm used to seers not cops. They find affiliation and role.
So sk shows as neutral vig or whatever.

I been clear. I don't k ow why I'm even the talk lately.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4892 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:06 am

Post by RIP »

I have no idea who is it to be honest..
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4893 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by RIP »

Hello
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4894 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Egg »

Ok.

Dragonspawn:
-Post 58- Doesn't answer ika directly. Appears to crumb cop. But a SK shouldn't fakeclaim cop which I guess is probably why he never did if he's SK. Maybe he was just going for the subtle "lynching me is a bad idea" vibe. Still, the attention at night from any scum that picked it up would be too much. The only thing I can come up with is he realized later this was bad or it wasn't actually a fake crumb but then why say it?
-Post 111- Another potential cop crumb. And nothing but fluff up to this point. Dragonspawn, at this point the "donut" and "investigating" comments absolutely have to be fake cop crumbs. If you are town, tell me why you did that.
-Post 112 - A BS vote on Tex.
-Post 146- A genuine reply to House. Although he could be scum who legitimately wasn't manipulating anything.
-Post 163 - Silverwolf says he is playing different, specifically more defensive. Dragonspawn responds with "you say that every game". Dragonspawn, do you have specific examples of this? She seems to have missed your comment.
-Post 444 - I know Wake was scum, but he makes a good point. The Tex vote is still sitting there for BS. I'm getting a laying low vibe.
-Post 446 - Anen votes Dragonspawn for doing nothing. Dragonspawn replies by saying he got conversation started. I disagree.
-Post 460 - I know Delta was either joking or trolling, but when he calls Dragonspawn scum, Dragonspawn replies with a request for reasons that Silverwolf is scum. lol
-Post 463 - I actually like the reply to House asking where his Dragonspawn suspicion went. Not sure why scum would ask that rather than let him forget.
-Post 498 - I don't find this Delta vote surprising. The progression is there. Could legitimately believe Delta is scum at that point whether town or SK
-Post 499- Eh, the way he uses "investigation" here makes me a little less sure he was crumbing cop the first time.
-Next collection of posts- Ok, hard to read any of this one way or the other because he's clearly looking for scum which town or SK can do.
-Post 765 - This part, "Dave is singing me be cause he is under the radar and mentioned trying to figure out who the sk is. Usually it's scum who are trying to do that to help themselves look town. Town doesn't bother to differentiate between scum and sk." threw me off a little. Not liking someone for trying to find SK is definitely something SK could do. It's also a legitimate scum tell. Dave died N1, but he was mafia's kill. No idea what to think, but it stood out.
-Post 1079 - Interesting. King says "I'm not the SK. Check me" Dragonspawn asks how anyone would do that. King probably legitimately forgot that the SK is investigation immune. Town points for pisskop.
- I'm noticing in general dragonspawn doesn't move his vote much. Might be a style thing though.
-Post 2004- Day 1 is over and I don't think Dragonspawn mentioned Drixx. Might mean he had no reason to kill him.
-Post 2006 - Looking for Drixx's buddies makes sense regardless of Dragonspawn's alignment. But is this a subtle brag for killing scum?
-Post 2043- A vote for Freeko based on Drixx's flip. *shrug*
-Posts 2665, 2675, 2698, 2709, 2711, 2738, 2741 - Shows legitimate belief that ika is cop. Hmm. I was wondering if anyone did and that would explain the ika kill.
-Post 2686 - So the donut thing was rolefishing, not crumbing?
-Post 3258 - Another comment on SK's kill right at day start. Gamr, yet again, is barely found in Dragonspawn's ISO. Patterns are bad, even if they show a different mindset than one I'd have personally. Maybe dragonspawn thought that killing people who don't stand out was the way to go and Drixx and Gamr both didn't stand out to him. ika would have been obv kill if he believed him to be cop. It's the Titus kill I wonder about because that doesn't fit.
-Post 3290 - Wake thought that dragonspawn was more active on the other site than here. I'm not sure if dragonspawn is the type to lurk more as SK or not. I wish someone with more meta on him was still alive...
-Post 3299 - This was the post where he claimed to be using process of elimination with a shit ton of people still alive. He later said he wasn't townreading everyone else so wtf. I've been over this point though so I'm not gonna go deeper again.
-Post 3309 - Feels like awkward questioning when AP says optimal play is lynching SK. 3312 feels like a follow up where he just doesn't want to draw attention to that.
-Post 3337 - Asking why he'd leave the cop alive as scum seems like an "I can't be mafia so I must be town" comment that intentionally excludes SK. Seems weird immediately after discussing the SK with AP.
-Post 3356 - This post is a vote count. Titus is the first one voting dragonspawn. She died the next night.
-Post 3361 - Actually, if this was a post game answer to the question "Why kill Titus over the rest of the wagon?", it would make perfect sense. Anen kill would have pointed right to him because he'd been on him since Day 1 and AP, according to dragonspawn, was just sheeping BS from Titus. Eliminate the BS and the sheep go elsewhere. I don't remember 100%, but I don't think AP was sheeping. Still, if dragonspawn saw it that way, it makes sense.
-Post 3423 - "Little reasoning? I explained my reasoning earlier. Process of elimination." , with 14 alive and less than 12 town reads...
-Post 3526 - This feels awkward the way he goes about asking if Shiro should claim.
-Post 3594 - Weird how he acknowledges the doc claim, but leaves his vote. He's all buddy buddy with ika who he thinks is cop, but is trying to lynch the doc. Makes sense for a SK who only has the doc to worry about. I notice AP and ABR also on that wagon so *shrug*. We don't have three SKs.
-Post 3629, 3632, 3636, 3644 - Saying he doesn't mind if he gets lynched because there are other games to focus on would be town if it didn't feel so overdone. Like he's trying too hard to seem like he doesn't care. Like, why do you get more active when you stop caring? It doesn't make sense. And why repeat it so many times? If you were genuinely all whatever about it, you wouldn't shove that idea down our throats. 3645 and 3659 contradict that mentality too. He's defensive about a point being made against him and interested in what the votes are at. Doesn't read like someone who doesn't care about the game anymore.
-Post 3754 - After being at L-2, his wagon loses a few votes and one pops up on ABR who he hasn't said much about. Of course he hops on. What is funny is how survivalistic that is regardless of his alignment, yet in the post where he votes ABR, he repeats that he's ok with being lynched.
-Post 3758 - I try not to tie in RL because it happens to all of us. But something came up and he wasn't sure he could continue. Yet no mention of being ok with a lynch on him now. Is that a VT who would love to be rid of any obligation to this game or a SK who will lose the game if he's lynched? Ask yourself that. Really.
-Post 3819 - ABR wagon dies. Dramonic wagon appears. Dragonspawn votes Dramonic. He's doing anything he can to stay alive.
-Post 3835 - Practically begs Titus, who is voting him, to hammer Dramonic. Titus complies and gets killed by the SK. Hmm.
-Post 3849 - Another comment on the kills
-Post 3850, 3853, 3858 - Obviously still believes ika to be cop. Very interested in the results. I kind of wonder if he was hoping to have been investigated to relieve some pressure after getting to L-2.
-Post 3868 - Quick to assume he was investigated. Ika claims otherwise.
-Post 3869 - Justifies why he wanted to wait for ika. No one asked.
-Post 3875 - Again, wanted the cop clear pretty badly.
-Post 3881 - Looks like ika was already going down the same road I am with this. And dragonspawn's response? Go to his ISO and read this post. Go ahead. Do it. I'll wait. Back so soon? Ok, now go do it again without reading it in an angry voice. Doesn't sound right, does it? Why would he get upset over this if he was a VT who, as he repeats again in this post, doesn't care if he's lynched? I can't think of a reason. Also note that ika, who dragonspawn believed to be cop and is now angry at, died the next night.
-Post 3930 - Now ika is a dick, apparently. Note that while this emotion is coming out, dragonspawn has the most votes again. Yes, it's only two and he's only at L-4. But it's still frustrating when the fate of your game rides on not dying.
-Post 4001 - Third vote on Flubber. Dragonspawn has become opportunistic as fuck ever since he was at L-2. How have we not lynched him yet? I wish I did this ISO sooner because it's getting obvious to me that Dragonspawn pretty much has to be the SK.
-Post 4075 - Now his PoE leads him to two completely different names. lol. Seems like he just says PoE when he doesn't have a reason. Future reference, "gut" works better there. The "butt pixie" reason was funny though. Did you ever get your treasure?
-Post 4187 - That ika kill. It makes sooooooo much sense coming from dragonspawn. Read that Day 4 and tell me Dragonspawn wouldn't kill ika. I can't find any reason he'd kill anyone else over ika. It's so perfect.
-Post 4188 - Comments on the kill again. "So ika lied about being cop". And we're back to Delta being scum. Ok.

So. I'm out of time at the library. Can't believe it's been 90 minutes. Yes, I'm that slow of a reader lol. Umm. I'll try to finish at home I guess and I'll do RIP probably tonight after my fiancé goes back to work. But at this point, I can't see myself not voting dragonspawn.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4895 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Dragon Wagon! \o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4896 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Also this is a prodge.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4897 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:03 am

Post by RIP »

Dam that's a a case
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum