Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Elusive, why are you not sheeping Rubi?

Why are you not giving a reads list?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by elusive »

Nero, ffs why do you feel the need to even talk to me? Anything I say you'll find something wrong with so why bother? Like wtf?

Hey find a way to spin this: I looked at what KC said about RIP and how she soft defended him and said to leave him alone because he was hyper and ESL. THat plus her House interactions makes it likely that RIP is scum. His recent posts with jumping on the convenient train aren't great either.

Now let's all wait for Nero to spin this into Elusive is scum.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by elusive »

Oh look while I was writing this post Nero came out with his attacks. My prediction skills are intact and gorgeous.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by elusive »

I do what I like and and can be a spiteful little hobbit. I'm not faking reads and some of the playerbase is lurking so don't feel the need. RIP scum, Taly likely scum. Nothing much else to say to you, stop talking to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3126, elusive wrote:Nero, ffs why do you feel the need to even talk to me? Anything I say you'll find something wrong with so why bother? Like wtf?

Mostly to see if I am wrong or right, though I still think your play is off and
NOT
the carefree scumhunting townie that was in mafiacraft or drawn on arrival. I am also hoping that others start to see what I see.

In post 3126, elusive wrote:Hey find a way to spin this: I looked at what KC said about RIP and how she soft defended him and said to leave him alone because he was hyper and ESL. THat plus her House interactions makes it likely that RIP is scum. His recent posts with jumping on the convenient train aren't great either.

How is that any different then your play? :lol: Also I am NOT townreading RIP.

In post 3128, elusive wrote:I'm not faking reads and some of the playerbase is lurking so don't feel the need.

We have 120+ pages, I think there's is plenty of content. This is the same problem that I've had with you for awhile now, you don't seem to be making and very hard commitments and keeping your options open.

I mean yea, if you are scum its not like I'm going to convince you that you are scum but don't expect my read on you to change anytime soon.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3110, RIP wrote:
In post 2948, Vampirate wrote:I'm so conflicted with Elusive, there's alot of evidence against her now and she's looking pretty bad at this point.

The one thing that's stopping me is Peace's tracking her and KC. It seems like there's too many eggs in 1 basket for mafia to clear both players like that.

RIP, why on earth did you switch your vote and try to start a wagon on Rationalmadman after scumreading KC so hard?

Going back to read what I missed.

I never scum read KC.
I thought it was the right play based on info from the dead mafia traitor.
Turned out I'm very goo that this game, one of the best to ever do it btw.
Klimg posted nothing like scum to me, we played in a few games so far.
Rational was the least poster with under 20 posts in 3 WEEKS! I had 100+ in two days.
I looked at his posts and they sucked. Then he dissapear so why not kill him?

Fair enough, you were pushing hard for a KC flip at the time due to the Boons/KC interactions. At the time, I obviously was scum reading her and took you figuring out the game through that flip as you scum reading KC, you even voted KC as well.

As you can pretty much tell, people who were voting KC and were in tune with my line of thinking at the time felt town to me. Also, the wagon just felt like another xay wagon and basically felt like it was stalling the whole KC fiasco.

I still hold to the belief that scum are less likely to lurk out of the game because they still have night chat to chill with one another. This sin't to say it isn't possible, just less likely.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3114, RIP wrote:If anyone is wondering still. Read pag 22 and make sure to LOCK clear vamp. We need vamp

To be clear that's page 122 not page 22. There's nothing on page 22 that would put me as town.

Heck, I wasn't even in the game then. :lol:
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3124, Rubicon wrote:
Why is Vampirate town?

Read Post #3027 then Post #3031 and come up to your own conclusions.

No one is 100% town unless town cleared by death or a detective town cleared them of course and that detective is flipped first by death.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3132, Vampirate wrote:
In post 3124, Rubicon wrote:
Why is Vampirate town?

Read Post #3027 then Post #3031 and come up to your own conclusions.

No one is 100% town unless town cleared by death or a detective town cleared them of course and that detective is flipped first by death.

Sorry, I should say the detective is later flipped by death, not before.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Rubicon »

Oh that.

What do you think of him calling you confirmed town, then?
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by RIP »

Rubi read vamp post and tell me how he's ever scum?
Dude is trying hard and has some good thought process in his reads.

Errant btw is also lock clear, I don't wanna go into too much. Just know we are never killing him.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by RIP »

In page 123.
So did elusive claim something?
Or someone tracked her so she's clear?
Wasn't KC tracked?
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 3085, PeaceBringer wrote:yeh, it would be nice if I was dead certain on who and is not scum...
clearly I had KC wrong
there is enough pointing at elusive that she could be scum...
Pointy- who knows
being a tracker sucks unless you actually catch someone in act...
my problem here is one of elusive/vamp is likely scum. I would much rather go vamp but if the direction is solving the elusive question, then so be it...

Who did u track last night? Has this been revealed? Do t think I saw
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:12 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 3097, pisskop wrote:I think Elusive is town.

I'd be happier on Peacebringer

vote: Peacebringer

Why? This short burst posts of urs are tilting me.
Are u hard defending elusive?
I'm second wagon so what about me?
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:21 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 3130, Vampirate wrote:
In post 3110, RIP wrote:
In post 2948, Vampirate wrote:I'm so conflicted with Elusive, there's alot of evidence against her now and she's looking pretty bad at this point.

The one thing that's stopping me is Peace's tracking her and KC. It seems like there's too many eggs in 1 basket for mafia to clear both players like that.

RIP, why on earth did you switch your vote and try to start a wagon on Rationalmadman after scumreading KC so hard?

Going back to read what I missed.

I never scum read KC.
I thought it was the right play based on info from the dead mafia traitor.
Turned out I'm very goo that this game, one of the best to ever do it btw.
Klimg posted nothing like scum to me, we played in a few games so far.
Rational was the least poster with under 20 posts in 3 WEEKS! I had 100+ in two days.
I looked at his posts and they sucked. Then he dissapear so why not kill him?

Fair enough, you were pushing hard for a KC flip at the time due to the Boons/KC interactions. At the time, I obviously was scum reading her and took you figuring out the game through that flip as you scum reading KC, you even voted KC as well.

As you can pretty much tell, people who were voting KC and were in tune with my line of thinking at the time felt town to me. Also, the wagon just felt like another xay wagon and basically felt like it was stalling the whole KC fiasco.

I still hold to the belief that scum are less likely to lurk out of the game because they still have night chat to chill with one another. This sin't to say it isn't possible, just less likely.

What are u trying to tell me? I'm confused. Is like u took my post and explained to me why I called I town..
Or u just saying we got there the same way?

In post 3131, Vampirate wrote:
In post 3114, RIP wrote:If anyone is wondering still. Read pag 22 and make sure to LOCK clear vamp. We need vamp

To be clear that's page 122 not page 22. There's nothing on page 22 that would put me as town.

Heck, I wasn't even in the game then. :lol:

Lol obv is 122. I forgot one or didn't type it
I started reading from the page with the night I think 119 and I'm in last page now.

I think peace and so many ppl like rubi defending elusive is interesting.
I don't like peace this game so don't care but others are also clearing her very strongly.
Piss, rubi, etc
Don't know if scum in any of them but I think rubi is town.
Btw how about dave? When can we just blast him?

Grib wasn't u a killer? Wtf.
Kill lurkers fFS. What's deal with that? U even have shots or were u lying? Why are u alive?
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 3119, Rubicon wrote:Creative was died.
You'd probably remember that if you were involved in his dying. :cool:

In post 3103, elusive wrote:Rubicon, would you hydra with me at some point? Like I need some of your calmness to infect me.

sure! I've been wanting to hydra with someone at some point, actually

In post 3098, Grib wrote:Rubicon, are you scum with elusive? I need to know.

no

In post 3111, RIP wrote:Rubicon I don't like u case on vamp.

i don't like ur everything

If you have something that clears vampirate, just post it already.

Well stop complaining and do something then.
Why do I need to post something to clear vs pirate? He is clear, deal with it.
Do u have a real reason to suspect him? Why do u want claims? He's not in danger.
Read his posts and learn how to town properly, find likely wolves and clear those who are almost never scum.
Vamp is in that tier.

What do u think about
Dave
Piss
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:28 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 3123, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3111, RIP wrote:If that wasn't clear so I'll be capping anyone pushing his wagon or mine.

So why aren't you voting there?

In post 3115, elusive wrote:RIP is scum. I'm sure of it.

What made you change from "Nero is wrong about me so he's also wrong on RIP."?

I'm voting elusive.
Or I should be, need a VC
mods VC

VOTE: elusive just in case
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 3125, Nero Cain wrote:Elusive, why are you not sheeping Rubi?

Why are you not giving a reads list?

In post 3127, elusive wrote:Oh look while I was writing this post Nero came out with his attacks. My prediction skills are intact and gorgeous.

Elusive take a chill pill, u are so emo.

How's that an attack? He's asking for ur read list and said why u not sheeping rubi.
Not an attack ffs.

Let's hammer and move on finding last scum please
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 3128, elusive wrote:I do what I like and and can be a spiteful little hobbit. I'm not faking reads and some of the playerbase is lurking so don't feel the need. RIP scum, Taly likely scum. Nothing much else to say to you, stop talking to me.

Looks like u might be .000 batting avg

What's ur thoughts on dave and piss?
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by RIP »

I like how rubicon is focusing on town reads instead of scum reads...
Who cares! Let's find the scum first.
Is ur job as town to be able to clear a pool of players to help u narrow the scum team.
Why are u not questioning me clearing errant most the game?
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 2862, Ricastle wrote:It's mostly a gut feeling. I think if Klingon flips town RIP can swoop into the leader position really easily and lead the town into lurker lynches until game over. He'd probably kill elusive in the night to stop Nero, leaving him with no competition.

While he's insisting Klingon will flip town, he's still padding her with suspicion and pseudo-contemplating a hammer to covertly ensure her lynch goes through. This makes me think his opinions of her are fabricated and he's merely playing to a plan. His predecessor also immediately sheeped me on Klingon which I could see from scum looking at a case on town they believed was solid.

He was also talking off of the assumption that KC was a town mislynch even when he thought she was hammered which seems like an idiotic play for scum partners. (-)

As I expressed earlier I think RIP is scum regardless of what Klingon flips, but after this I think it would make much more sense for Klingon to be town if he was scum. And if that is the case, then this is the last chance to lynch him before he gets too much towncred from the Klingon flip.

In post 2885, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2881, PeaceBringer wrote:So you and RIP both maybe stupid town but RIP could also be scum in the off voters...
Why do you think RIP could be scum?

In post 2887, Ricastle wrote:It's not a matter of which is scummier; rather, one cancels out the other. In this instance scum RIP setting up for Klingon flipping town cancels out the case on her.

This was I teresting, ricastle actually felt I was scum if Kling wastown and I was setting up for me to get town cred.
Lol I guess I got scum cred now?

Fact is I pushed KC and put her at -2 or -1 and felt it was best lynch for a few days. Then things happened and I found better people to actually push.
Felt that KC was a cop out and I guess that it helped that she cleared me and had some good things to say about even though I was pushing her.
That was towny as hell from my POV and maybe biased idk.
I'm town wo moot point
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by RIP »

We should be reading KC as know we know she was scum and had info.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:06 am

Post by RIP »

In post 2924, Klingoncelt wrote:At this point I'm looking at

Rubicon
RIP
Nero Cain
Errantparabola
PointYBagelS

in no particular order.

I find it funny she added me here, once I started saying I might be wrong about her and I as thinking about hammer.
She cleared me ALL game and I was like the best town read of hers. If I. Not lock clear I don't know who is
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:08 am

Post by RIP »

If there's a scum in that list im betting everything on nero or pointy.

Here's what we can get from that list.

There is 98 % chance there's none or just one scum there.
I say if we find one then we can lock clear the rest
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:21 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 3148, RIP wrote:If there's a scum in that list im betting everything on nero or pointy.

Here's what we can get from that list.

There is 98 % chance there's none or just one scum there.
I say if we find one then we can lock clear the rest

That list, as has already been said, is pure WIFOM. She knew she was getting lynched at that point, so anything she posted was with the knkwledge that we would soon know she was scum. There is, in my opinion, not much use in looking at it to gain information.

I actually vaguely agree with you that nero might be scum though. The last twodays something has just felt off about him.

I'm very conflicted about elusive. On the on hand the anger is pretty null to me, and the attitude towards lynching her reminds me a lot of Skold from day 1. On the other, her voting patterns are scummy as hell, and a lot of what she says seems scummy too.

Basically, she's scummy but her wagon feels scummy too. I'm going to
UNVOTE:
for now until I get a better bearing on this.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”