Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 3222, RIP wrote:Wow vamp did u actually go back and read that?

It was one of those games I read cause I wanted to read other games while the night was on probably.

What I remember was you hating lurkers, the word clear or lock and a particular newbie type player who apologized about her RVS vote in the actual post she RVS voted in. Hijinx ensued.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:10 am

Post by elusive »

In post 3223, RIP wrote:Also you should all learn that clearing town is great.
If we all lock clear house on day 1 and day 5 he's around... Well we might be wrong and now we know.
Yea it makes scum kills easier to guess but works both ways.
Pros and cons

In post 3144, RIP wrote:I like how rubicon is focusing on town reads instead of scum reads...
Who cares! Let's find the scum first.
Is ur job as town to be able to clear a pool of players to help u narrow the scum team.
Why are u not questioning me clearing errant most the game?

You called Rubicon scummy for trying to figure out who was town. In fact, your read on him for most of the game was town until he thought Vampirate was scummy which is when you started to try to cast aspersions on him.

In post 3165, RIP wrote:
In post 3156, davesaz wrote:And all this talk of lock clearing people is just nuts. There is a huge difference between a strong town read and a lock. The only people who can easily say someone is a lock for town are cops and scum -- and you're clearing way too many people to be a cop.

Tell me how many people I lock cleared please.
Cuz I only have two results.

So please show me.

You lying scumfuck. You spent so much time soft claiming and fake claiming being an investigative role and now you're flipping on that and your little pet Vampirate is all afluster and has to vote me because he's worried that you've been caught.

You and him are scum buddies together, aren't you?

So now you explain why as town you have to lie a fake cop role. Were you hoping for a CC so you could NK better?

Pathetic.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Vampirate »

Also RIP, if you suspect Pisskop, do you think Rationalmadman bussed KC then?

He clearly scumread her and voted her.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:45 am

Post by davesaz »

I'm gonna stay put and see what a few more people say about it.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3212, Vampirate wrote:So what's the deal with the pisskop wagon?

piss is posting
EVERYWHERE
but here, so I wanted to apply some pressure b/c if town he needs to contribute and I could see him being lurky scum. But then him shooting l-1 so fat does make me a little worried. He either starts posting or he should be force replaced, if not given rope.

RIP is p hard to understand at times and Elusive is still pretty scummy. I feel like I'm in a game of "pick the two dullest turds out of a pile of shit"
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mod:please prod piss
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hello. I got poked.

To be honest I cross replaced into this game so I'm kinda meh on it. I'll catch up and share my thoughts.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Grib »

Happy birthday, Shinobi!

VOTE: RIP
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3231, pisskop wrote:To be honest I cross replaced into this game so I'm kinda meh on it. I'll catch up and share my thoughts.

We could just lynch or or you can just replace out and I'll advertise the game and get an active player.

RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by RIP »

I'm back, what's going on
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Taly »

Will be off VLA completely tomorrow. A few thoughts after skimming the thread

Elusive, it would be lovely if you responded to my replies to you instead of painting me as a suspect on grounds I'm ALREADY speaking to you about.

In post 2990, Taly wrote:

In post 2965, elusive wrote:Taly and RIP are my biggest suspects based on KC interactions. She soft defended House against Nero. So if Nero is town then House is probably scum as I don't see why KC would soft defend House when she actually doesn't get along with him.

Then, Bellaphant (Taly slot) soft defended KC and when I called her out on it replaced out. So that is where I would start.

You do know Klingon voted against Bellaphant in D2, right? Creating a counterwagon on them...

Also, what about me and Klingons interactions so far suggest any type of partnership? I haven't defended her, I created a case on her , I engaged with her, I put her initially to L-1 , and I gave reasons supporting my chronological thoughts on Klingon.

Please, tell me what about my interactions with Klingon are even remotely to be suspect.

This wasn't rhetoric.

1)
I do agree that RIPs clearing already is making me a little unsure of him. I'm definitely not happy with Elusive right now, but I'll look into the thread some more later and see where my vote will end up.

2)
Dave, are you alive? I feel like you're mostly making small posts on people you're suspecting. You were a lot more vocal in the other game where we were both town :/

3)
Piss, what are your reads at the moment?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Rubicon »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Two most recent PeaceBringer scum games I could find. First impression, he feels much townier this time around.

I'll probably move him back to my town list.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 3225, Vampirate wrote:
In post 3222, RIP wrote:Wow vamp did u actually go back and read that?

It was one of those games I read cause I wanted to read other games while the night was on probably.

What I remember was you hating lurkers, the word clear or lock and a particular newbie type player who apologized about her RVS vote in the actual post she RVS voted in. Hijinx ensued.

Yep. It was obv scummy move, she apologized for voting me so I said, wow that's so scummy is like she knows that's a horrible vote cuz I'm town.

I was correct.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 3209, PointYBagelS wrote:That wagon went up too fast to be entirely town.

UNVOTE:

so who on the run up do you think is scum?
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 3227, Vampirate wrote:Also RIP, if you suspect Pisskop, do you think Rationalmadman bussed KC then?

He clearly scumread her and voted her.

I wasn't aware. When I pushed madman piss wasn't in and Kc was alive.
I thought Kc was town so obv him pushing her if he did at the time would be bad.

I told piss I was giving him clean slate but he has dossapoint
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 3238, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 3209, PointYBagelS wrote:That wagon went up too fast to be entirely town.

UNVOTE:

so who on the run up do you think is scum?

RIP is starting to worry me. I'm not liking how he's been trying to direct the town. This seems like the kind of thing Ricastle was worried about. Admittedly he was more worried about it if KC flipped town, but I think the point stands. The fact that he was not on the KC wagon also has me a bit worried.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

Actually lets see where this goes.

VOTE: RIP
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by elusive »

Taly, because the Bellaphant soft defend works if KC is the encryptor and Bella was a less PR mafia. It's possible KC was bussing because her role. My gut feeling here is your slot is scum. I'm not sure what else to say or what you want from me? You're replacing in doesn't defuse my suspicion on the noob scum antics already there it just confirms that Bellaphant was noob scum and you're not.

As for RIP, I want him to respond to his "two results" BS (claiming to have results that cleared Vampirate and Errant) which he took back after I asked him specific and detailed questions about his claim. This is the most annoying thing ever. TOWN DOESN"T FAKE CLAIM INNOS THATS JUST MENTAL. The fact that he chose errant as one of them and errant is newer to the site and has been awol a lot doesn't make sense either so unless that's the scum team I do not get why he would blatantly.

Nero is just insipid and drags the game down with his Eeyore-ness. Take a stance, be a man. Something. Something.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Rubicon »

I still want RIP to explain his Errantparabola read.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Your play has been shit, Elusive. If I really felt like it I could do a PBP and show it but frankly? You aren't worth it. (and I'm lazy) You are now calling RIP scum, yet also claiming my play is bad. Who have I been tunneling since the end of d1?

HOUSE

who replaced House?

RIP

You either think RIP is scum or you think my play is bad. You
cannot
think both. There's also no way for me to KNOW who is scum, sure I think that you and RIP are the scummiest two players in the game but there's all this other crap that calls themselves town and IF you were town you should understand that.

vote:Elusive

I think you and Rubi need to full claim. (please fakeclaim masons so I can lynch you both) Though I wouldn't be that suprised if you and RIP were bussin' each other into oblivion and Rubi is just wrong as shit as normal.

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:10 am

Post by Taly »

In post 3242, elusive wrote:Taly, because the Bellaphant soft defend works if KC is the encryptor and Bella was a less PR mafia. It's possible KC was bussing because her role. My gut feeling here is your slot is scum. I'm not sure what else to say or what you want from me? You're replacing in doesn't defuse my suspicion on the noob scum antics already there it just confirms that Bellaphant was noob scum and you're not.

That still doesn't answer my question, what about my interactions with Klingon are to be suspect?

Why didn't you say anything D2 that I was scum based off Bella's interactions with Klingon were somehow scum?

If my replacing in doesn't diffuse the idea that you think my slot is noobscum - Why don't you at least make an opinion ON MY PLAY?

:facepalm:
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 3:33 am

Post by elusive »

In post 3226, elusive wrote:
In post 3223, RIP wrote:Also you should all learn that clearing town is great.
If we all lock clear house on day 1 and day 5 he's around... Well we might be wrong and now we know.
Yea it makes scum kills easier to guess but works both ways.
Pros and cons

In post 3144, RIP wrote:I like how rubicon is focusing on town reads instead of scum reads...
Who cares! Let's find the scum first.
Is ur job as town to be able to clear a pool of players to help u narrow the scum team.
Why are u not questioning me clearing errant most the game?

You called Rubicon scummy for trying to figure out who was town. In fact, your read on him for most of the game was town until he thought Vampirate was scummy which is when you started to try to cast aspersions on him.

In post 3165, RIP wrote:
In post 3156, davesaz wrote:And all this talk of lock clearing people is just nuts. There is a huge difference between a strong town read and a lock. The only people who can easily say someone is a lock for town are cops and scum -- and you're clearing way too many people to be a cop.

Tell me how many people I lock cleared please.
Cuz I only have two results.

So please show me.

You lying scumfuck. You spent so much time soft claiming and fake claiming being an investigative role and now you're flipping on that and your little pet Vampirate is all afluster and has to vote me because he's worried that you've been caught.

You and him are scum buddies together, aren't you?

So now you explain why as town you have to lie a fake cop role. Were you hoping for a CC so you could NK better?

Pathetic.

Will not engage with the pointless.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Vampirate »

elusive I have a question for you.

I have demonstrated that what RIP is doing is acting pretty much like his town meta. Considering you are a person who strongly believes in meta and are using your own meta to explain your behavior, why aren't you using that mindset for RIP as well?

If RIP is acting like his town meta, then shouldn't he be town in your eyes going by your meta philosophy?

As of this question, I am NOT town clearing RIP but stating a contradiction in your posting.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:33 am

Post by elusive »

I'm mot looking the meta of someone who blatantly lied, just mo. He had a chance to explain why he would fake inno two people he isn't able to explain it. If his meta is being a lying scumbag who can't explain fake innos then I don't care. Thats scummy. Plus KC interactions with him ate weird. She soft defends him and says to.keep him.around which coupled with his being capable of faking means he's scum.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:34 am

Post by elusive »

Do.we not have any more.vig shots? This game is so.glacial ugh.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”