RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:31 am

Post by RIP »

He didn't do nothing bro. He's was a lurker and have bad voting record.
I did a skim and ISO go find it idk
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Grib »

Oh, yeah, if you're a limited role like that, now's the perfect time to claim, since you're vanilla and you getting shot wouldn't be anything especially awful.

But uh. The Vamp thing is weird.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Grib »

UNVOTE:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:32 am

Post by pisskop »

What is there to distance myself from?

@RIP

So what if you voted my slot before I placed in? Why did you vote before and recently?

Also
unvote
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Grib »

Okay, I have to ask.

Did you not check Vamp? Or was your check interfered with?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Why did you cop Errant and Vamp specificly.

And what nights did you do that?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3278, pisskop wrote:What is there to distance myself from?

@RIP

So what if you voted my slot before I placed in? Why did you vote before and recently?

Also
unvote

You replaced Kitz, who did basically nothing up until she was replaced. Her replacements haven't been especially towny, either.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Grib »

Correction:

your original slot was Kitz. I know you didn't replace her directly. But yeah.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:35 am

Post by pisskop »

So what would I distance myself from, Grib?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3207, Shinobi wrote:
Vote Count

pisskop
(6):
Nero Cain, PointYBagelS, Rubicon, PeaceBringer, elusive, RIP

PeaceBringer
(2):
Vampirate, pisskop

RIP
(1):
davesaz

Not Voting
(3):
Errantparabola, Taly, Grib

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-06-06 02:00:00)

This wagon suddenly looks a little better.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3283, pisskop wrote:So what would I distance myself from, Grib?

From scummy predecessors?

I don't know. I'm just saying the suspicion on you isn't uncalled for.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:40 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3266, pisskop wrote:
In post 3167, Grib wrote:Also since I guess Rubicon knows Things I guess that makes him town.

I'd vote pisskop.

Why? And you didn't? What stopped you?

Also I don't think Rubicon is terribly town. I'd lynch him, I think.
Okay. So whats your hold up for voting me? You expressed you aproval a while ago.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3286, pisskop wrote:
In post 3266, pisskop wrote:
In post 3167, Grib wrote:Also since I guess Rubicon knows Things I guess that makes him town.

I'd vote pisskop.

Why? And you didn't? What stopped you?

Also I don't think Rubicon is terribly town. I'd lynch him, I think.

Okay. So whats your hold up for voting me? You expressed you aproval a while ago.[/quote]
Eb Wop
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:42 am

Post by RIP »

In post 3280, pisskop wrote:Why did you cop Errant and Vamp specificly.

And what nights did you do that?

I checked errant last night cuz he was part of the low posters who I wanted all dead.
I scum read him before that u tio I got result
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Rubicon »

pisskop, my main reaction to your posts is okay but why do you think those things? What are your reasons?

RIP, I am actually uneasy with your wagon (especially dat pisskop vote) but you're still in my PoE pool.

I think you should claim your night actions as clearly as possible. You're being pretty ambiguous other than the errant clear.

Grib, do you think RIP is telling the truth?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3250, Rubicon wrote:So what's your plan for when elusive flips town? (When, not if.)

We'll have three lynches left to catch the remaining scum. Who do you choose?

Her play is really bad. Even if you have some sort of inno on her I feel like you are auto tuning yourself instead of using your brain. I am KINDA willing to listen if she's town and is playing scummy to not get shot, its a horrible but valid strategy, but her play doesn't match her town meta and her play is full of cog dis.

I'd be inclined to lynch in

PeaceBringer
pisskop
Rubicon
RIP

I know you said three but I'm a tad undecided.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3289, Rubicon wrote:Grib, do you think RIP is telling the truth?

Lemme hear his explanation for Vamp.

Also I could just leave him vulnerable toNight and see what happens.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3266, pisskop wrote:Again why? Are we in trouble?

Well, Grib and Peace are claimed PRs, RIP was softing a pr (he's claimed now thought. Both of Elusive ans Rubi are soft claiming prs. Why should we not massclaim?

In post 3266, pisskop wrote:Like is this wagon really because I'm not as active as I could be? That's bad, especially since it exploded.

I agree with you that the fact the wagon exploded makes it bad but the premise of the wagon wasn't. Like you are ignoring this game while posting it up elsewhere and then came in and said "well I'm a cross replace, i don't care about this game" This is exactly what scum Ika did in my last NY game. Not sure why you think its cray cray that I (and others) would suspect your slot for doing nothing and posting it up elsewhere.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3256, Rubicon wrote:
In post 3180, Nero Cain wrote:though I have a KINDA light town read since it think it makes sense to sheep not scum for KC's last ditch CW.

What is this referring to?

Errant.

I seriously have a hard time finding all of Elusive, Peace and RIP to be town.

Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 3290, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3250, Rubicon wrote:So what's your plan for when elusive flips town? (When, not if.)

We'll have three lynches left to catch the remaining scum. Who do you choose?

Her play is really bad. Even if you have some sort of inno on her I feel like you are auto tuning yourself instead of using your brain. I am KINDA willing to listen if she's town and is playing scummy to not get shot, its a horrible but valid strategy, but her play doesn't match her town meta and her play is full of cog dis.

"Bad play" is honestly a cop out. Bad play isn't scummy. Townies play "badly" all the time.

If elusive is town, which I believe, then you are playing badly by tunneling her. It doesn't make you scum.

Also for the love of god can you stop saying this stuff about me having an inno or being masons. It's downright silly and you must not actually buy it since you're still calling her scum.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 3266, pisskop wrote:Why is Dave cleared? It must be easy to call the lurker scum.

dave's a bigger lurker than you fyi

In post 3266, pisskop wrote:Why? And why did you plop completely unrelated quote into it instead of a reason?

I've thought your slot was pretty scummy all game. If you want to convince me you're town, do town stuff.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:14 am

Post by pisskop »

I would like to think that ika and I play differently, you :(
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3294, Rubicon wrote:Also for the love of god can you stop saying this stuff about me having an inno or being masons

Ah, so you just have a town read on her then? ok, that makes me feel better. You are wrong as shit bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or you are scum and know she is town...or you guys are scum together. Yea, still want to lynch her.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:36 am

Post by pisskop »

I'd beokay doing this thing.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”