Mini 1671 - Eclipse Mafia - Total Eclipse (Game Over)

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Skold is scum caught for the wrongg reasons. Don't let him get away.

I'm V/LA until Monday.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 526, Equinox wrote:2) Sotty7, look at Skold's profile for a second. How likely do you think his behavior and sudden lack of cooperation is due to what is on his profile, rather than his alignment? (Yes, I'm rather tactless.) Do you think this behavior is likely from Skold-scum with Day talk?

I do think his popping in and out behavior looks like scum with day talk. The posting before prodding, doing the minimum. It's like he is being dragged into the thread every time. Extremely different from the start of day one.

I took a brief look at his profile and I see what your getting at. There looks to be minimum activity across the board. I just don't know why when I appeal to him directly at least twice to fully convince me that we should be voting ABR he simply ignores it. He doesn't believe in his own vote, that looks clear to me.

In post 528, Skold wrote:I mean I'm a goon. Since not making a point of addressing Sotty is a scumclaim. Apparently.
@BBT what was that vote? Do you genuinely think it was scummy for me to ignore Sotty being an ass? If I remember correctly he wanted the reasons I thought ABR were scum. They were fairly clearly laid out in the post where I picked his ISO.

And if you read my response I said that this reasoning was very bare and uninspiring. I wanted a direct plea from you, I wanted a little passion. I wanted you to convince me that you really believed ABR was scum. Right now I just think you think that you have a vote in a place that looks good. There is a difference.

In post 541, RedCoyote wrote:Sotty, I'm effectively conceding to you this day with this Skold lynch. I'm not arrogant enough to say that I could stop it if I tried very hard, but I will say that I have not put my full weight behind stopping it. As the seconds tick down, I grow increasingly sure this will be a town lynch, not because Skold has been playing particularly well, but because I see such scum in Peace, sns and Scarab.

I don't know if this is enough time or whatever, but I am willing to put Peace back on the table and ditch our deal. His day one contribution has been extremely poor and I might be doubting my Skold read a little.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:25 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Under 24 hours till deadline.

Someone hammer Skold.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Yeah, he's probably right. No time for cold feet. I'm committed.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:18 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

man, I hate deadlines... reading over skold now, not sold on lynch but no time to go elsewhere...
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:19 am

It sounds like you've already decided what you're going to do...
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:20 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 542, Juls wrote:Also, just so I don't forget, I still want @sns to say what interactions he felt were fake between myself and Peace.

this is something I actually agree with...
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:20 am

VOTE: SNS
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:21 am

Let's do this.

We have enough people to actually get this lynch.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:23 am

SNS has lurked this day. Hard.

His vote on Skold was horrible as well. There are numerous people who are uncomfortable with this slot.

He hasn't posted for 3 days.

Let's flash wagon him.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:28 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 551, Sotty7 wrote:His day one contribution has been extremely poor

please tell me, what would be non-poor day 1 contribution and would that expectation be something I would ever fit, here?
My perspective about day 1 here, people engage, sit back, look for something that they can form a wagon on for some minor reason. Take how I interacted day 1 with my sharpest-knife-on-tree alt. I random voted on day 1. It always got a reaction and usually that was with my drawing initial heat and a wagon, some of which folks locked in on for the entire game. Folks get run up, reads are gauged, 1st run up usually is disengaged. The other reads are made based on feels and exchanges that are minor. Some feel they actually have grounds to make a case on scummy or not scummy. Sometimes the engagement does actually ferret scum.

Here is what I am used to. Joking, schtick, empty votes, folks parrying back and forth until a wagon is formed on nothing. Eventually someone is brought to a claim. Claim evaluated. Sometimes 1-2 more run ups occur for competing claims. Day eventually ends with a lynch, more often than not of non-scum, but occasionally scum. Lines are established, voting patterns are examined and so on.

But please do share how my day 1 is "poor."
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:28 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

I am game,
vote SNS
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Kalimar »

pisskop replaces Scarab, however as stated previously there will be no further extensions to the deadline this day.

VC incoming.
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Kalimar »

Vote Count 2.14

Skold
(3): Sotty7, Albert B. Rampage, snscompt1
snscompt1
(2): BlueBloodedToffee, PeaceBringer
pisskop
(1): RedCoyote
PeaceBringer
(1): Juls
Albert B. Rampage
(1): Skold
BlueBloodedToffee
(1): pisskop

Not Voting
(2): Equinox, Zoronos

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-05-31 16:00:00)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Sup.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:39 am

In post 554, PeaceBringer wrote:man, I hate deadlines... reading over skold now, not sold on lynch but no time to go elsewhere...

I just realized you were already voting Skold...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:39 am

Post by pisskop »

I read the first 8 already.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:57 am

Post by pisskop »

You guys put down Prolapsed quick. I mean I could have told you he was town. :|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:04 am

Post by pisskop »

ABR v BBT is interesting.
Skold
Skold
Goon
Skold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Skold »

I have an answer to your question Juls - Sotty is town. I like the analysis of Equinox's post though it is against me it feels like town groping for answers.
Though I am loathe to give up ABR:
VOTE: SNS
His defense of me was uncomfortable and the evolution of his opinion on me was worse.
@Sotty I have clearly stated my opinion of ABR and why. If you don't find it valid that's one thing but don't start with your conclusion. Otherwise solid.
I'd put some philosophical bollocks here but I cannot be bothered.
Scumtells are bullshit, find something else to fill pages with please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:37 am

Hmm, didn't join Scarab wagon but will join SNS wagon...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 10:44 am

Post by pisskop »

I like , and despite Peace's reluctence to accept the townread I have him at nulltown there too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 10:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 570, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hmm, didn't join Scarab wagon but will join SNS wagon...

Are you scumreading my spot? Your weremn't terribly acting and sort-y of people on D1 . . . :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 11:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 313, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why are you deflecting onto Sotty, ABR? I'm trying to talk to YOU and it's pissing me off that you won't fucking engage with me.

hmmm, did ABR deflect onto Sotty? Or did Sotty jump in without being asked?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Juls »

Would much prefer peacebringer but I will be around if my vote is needed for Scarab-slot/sns/Skold

That one town question I mentioned by clusk bought a lot of town points for sns though from my pov. Sotty/red, vote peace!
-------------------------------------
Juls

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”