elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by elusive »

I'm town. Always town.

Nero's tunneling me all game is horrificaly ironic. I mean the claim is either I'm bad town or bad scum without any reason for high expectations. I'm a very humble, sometimes spiteful hobbit. I let the elves do the work and spend my time enjoying festivities.

VOTE: pisskop

I don't believe RIP's claim, he claimed two results and now one and before that he was doing all sorts of weird "clears" but since there is no cc he'll have to live another day. Also if you aren't lying, figure out who to use your second shot on - maybe town should decide?

PB is claimed tracker. The people he claimed to track were me, KC, and PointYBagels. Did Pointy claim anything or did I miss it?

Where I think Vampirate is going with that is that is there a mafia role cop? Idk.

pisskop, you seemed to just not care about this game? Perhaps you should claim? I mean my level of care diminished because I have to deal with a nagging nag.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is the other scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by elusive »

Sorry, let me look up the answers here on this slip of paper I stole from the Mod's desk.

Ooops, this is some sort of receipt for an R-rated movie Shinobi went to.

OK nm. I don't know.

If pisskop flips scum then I would go over and look at his slot for associatives.

Have you ISOed KC? I noticed interactions with RIP slot and weird ones with Taly slot. Anything else there? Usually it seems like she talks to her scum buddies and soft defends them lightly or lightly FOSes them.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by elusive »

Here is a quick access to her ISO:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6744650

#685, #686, #732, #737, #742, #919 lead me to believe Vampirate is scum. Am I wrong? If I'm right there will be tears and all caps screaming.

If I'm wrong then obviously in an apocalypse I will not survive long.

Looking at Kitz\RM\pisskop tomorrow but she puts him at null and then #2534 won't vote for RM for weird reasons.

#2262, soft defends RIP slot. #2278 soft defends RIP slot. #2367 soft defends RIP, "You might want to go to RIP's profile page and read through his games. A lot of this playstyle is just the way he rolls
. I was in another game where he played this way as Town
." Semantics slip? Idk. #2481, #2538 defense of House as town read. #2541, again soft defends RIP\House.

#2323, PB

Stopping here. Either my instincts are of this game or Idk.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Vote Count

pisskop
(4):
Rubicon, PeaceBringer, elusive, RIP

elusive
(3):
Vampirate, Nero Cain, pisskop

RIP
(2):
davesaz, PointYBagelS

Not Voting
(3):
Errantparabola, Taly, Grib

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-06-06 02:00:00)

Note
: Errantparabola is being prodded.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 2:30 am

Post by Taly »

I now have some time to form my list.

Do NOT want to lynch today(Not in specific order)

Nero Cain
- He's one of the few people who have posted that I got a clear thought process from, and one of the even fewer people I agree with on some things he says concerning scum reads. Moderate Town

Vampirate
- Any suspicion on him has been either minimal or not a major priority right now. I like how they made assessments on which lynch would be more beneficial today, they also have given town and scum reads that don't feel fabricated at all. Likely town.

RIP
- A little weird read, but I already said that they are pretty genuine in their claim, so I wouldn't want them lynched. Possibly Conf-Town

Grib
- Surprised he hasn't been killed yet, I wonder if he's either benefitting the scum in dayphase, or not doing anything to harm them. I do like some of their posts, I can't name them all in particular. Slight/Gut Town

davesaz
- I can't find anything solid that's really scummy from Dave. He hasn't done much to progress the game, and I would have thought town him would have said something by now. However, I'm going to go with my gut. Gut Town.

PointYBagelS
- He's done some asking around and contributed to some ideas. I find some of his posts pretty towny, and others to be pretty skeptical. I wouldn't want him lynched right now if I ever changed my mind on him. Slight Town

Wouldn't Argue if we Lynched(Not in Specific Order)

Peacebringer
- He hasn't said much in the last few pages, I did find him to be suspect last dayphase, there are some things that ping me. But he's not in a specific category since I don't have a definite read on him. I feel like his claim may clear him but I'm not really confident in it right now.

Rubicon
- This is an interesting one for me. I think the tone of Rubicon has a figuring-out vibe, and I find it towny as well as others. However, I really do not understand nor agree with 80% of the things that come from his posts. I know disagreeing is never usually alignment indicative, but seeing a few flips from other people would be very helpful in realizing his alignment.

pisskop
- He's just now made himself visible in the past pages. I want more time to look at his ISO and posts, but I would say that his slot is in a very bad position right now. Seeing his flip would be helpful but I don't think he's necessarily scum.

Would Like to Lynch

Errantparabola
- Has done virtually nothing to progress the game as of the past dayphase. All of which the posts I've seen of them have been either questionable or skeptical. I am not fond of their interactions with some people and seeing their flip would not only be a relief but it would clear some uncertainty floating around in the town. However, I do no believe that this will be the lynch today as of how it is looking.

The Best Option in my Opinion

elusive

1)
If people looked at my recent posts and ISO me, then they would see my frustration with her. She has stated I've been suspect because of Bella's interaction with KC. Which appears to have little if any signs of partnership. I also asked her what she thought of MY PLAY in relation but has NEVER replied to me on this.

2)
I don't understand the self-vote she did, you can look at her ISO if you don't know what I'm referencing to.

3)
She has constantly made a somewhat apathetic atmosphere, partially in her responses to Nero and she doesn't usually post until someone posts something directly about her.

4)
The people who have townread her have not given much explanation on why they think so.

Out of the other possibilities to lynch, I'm a lot more comfortable and willing to vote Elusive to see her flip, I keep visioning that it will be red instead of green. I find little town motivation in her posts.

VOTE: elusive
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 3:18 am

Post by elusive »

If you believe RIP's claim then how are you suspecting errant when RIP has an innocent claim on her?

Errant has been AWOL in general in games and mentioned something about RL stuff so her not being here isn't alignment indicative.

What is odd is that you have reads on everyone but you haven't even read closely enough to follow RIP's claim.

So yeah that's why I'm scum reading you Taly, your list was convenient and you clearly aren't reading.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Taly »

In post 3381, elusive wrote:If you believe RIP's claim then how are you suspecting errant when RIP has an innocent claim on her?

Errant has been AWOL in general in games and mentioned something about RL stuff so her not being here isn't alignment indicative.

What is odd is that you have reads on everyone but you haven't even read closely enough to follow RIP's claim.

So yeah that's why I'm scum reading you Taly, your list was convenient and you clearly aren't reading.

Really? I thought you were scumreading me because of "weird interactions" with Klingon, or was it the weird interactions Bella had with Klingon? I can't tell, you haven't given a major opinion on my play so far, and the fact that you're just now calling me scum based on things my PREDECESSOR did gives me bad vibes.

Also, I've made it clear that I have been busy as well, so maybe you could enlighten me where the innocent on Errant was. I probably overlooked it.

In any case, my read on you hasn't deteriorated in the slightest.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:31 am

Post by elusive »

Yeah provided a reads list without reading the last couple of pages or actually catching up, biazare. Why did you provide reads without reading? That seems backwards and your vote is a NoU of epic proportions.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 3380, Taly wrote:I now have some time to form my list.

Do NOT want to lynch today(Not in specific order)

Nero Cain
- He's one of the few people who have posted that I got a clear thought process from, and one of the even fewer people I agree with on some things he says concerning scum reads. Moderate Town

Vampirate
- Any suspicion on him has been either minimal or not a major priority right now. I like how they made assessments on which lynch would be more beneficial today, they also have given town and scum reads that don't feel fabricated at all. Likely town.

RIP
- A little weird read, but I already said that they are pretty genuine in their claim, so I wouldn't want them lynched. Possibly Conf-Town

Grib
- Surprised he hasn't been killed yet, I wonder if he's either benefitting the scum in dayphase, or not doing anything to harm them. I do like some of their posts, I can't name them all in particular. Slight/Gut Town

davesaz
- I can't find anything solid that's really scummy from Dave. He hasn't done much to progress the game, and I would have thought town him would have said something by now. However, I'm going to go with my gut. Gut Town.

PointYBagelS
- He's done some asking around and contributed to some ideas. I find some of his posts pretty towny, and others to be pretty skeptical. I wouldn't want him lynched right now if I ever changed my mind on him. Slight Town

Wouldn't Argue if we Lynched(Not in Specific Order)

Peacebringer
- He hasn't said much in the last few pages, I did find him to be suspect last dayphase, there are some things that ping me. But he's not in a specific category since I don't have a definite read on him. I feel like his claim may clear him but I'm not really confident in it right now.

Rubicon
- This is an interesting one for me. I think the tone of Rubicon has a figuring-out vibe, and I find it towny as well as others. However, I really do not understand nor agree with 80% of the things that come from his posts. I know disagreeing is never usually alignment indicative, but seeing a few flips from other people would be very helpful in realizing his alignment.

pisskop
- He's just now made himself visible in the past pages. I want more time to look at his ISO and posts, but I would say that his slot is in a very bad position right now. Seeing his flip would be helpful but I don't think he's necessarily scum.

Would Like to Lynch

Errantparabola
- Has done virtually nothing to progress the game as of the past dayphase. All of which the posts I've seen of them have been either questionable or skeptical. I am not fond of their interactions with some people and seeing their flip would not only be a relief but it would clear some uncertainty floating around in the town. However, I do no believe that this will be the lynch today as of how it is looking.

The Best Option in my Opinion

elusive

1)
If people looked at my recent posts and ISO me, then they would see my frustration with her. She has stated I've been suspect because of Bella's interaction with KC. Which appears to have little if any signs of partnership. I also asked her what she thought of MY PLAY in relation but has NEVER replied to me on this.

2)
I don't understand the self-vote she did, you can look at her ISO if you don't know what I'm referencing to.

3)
She has constantly made a somewhat apathetic atmosphere, partially in her responses to Nero and she doesn't usually post until someone posts something directly about her.

4)
The people who have townread her have not given much explanation on why they think so.

Out of the other possibilities to lynch, I'm a lot more comfortable and willing to vote Elusive to see her flip, I keep visioning that it will be red instead of green. I find little town motivation in her posts.

VOTE: elusive

:D
(That's all I have to say about this post right now.)
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 3372, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3351, Rubicon wrote:
In post 3348, Nero Cain wrote:and I had thought that Rubi was softclaiming an inno on Elusive. I thought his post that said it was a fact that Elusive was town was a soft claim.

No I claimed in my second post.

I'm pretty sure there's one more unclaimed PR though.

I know this NOW but that's what I thought your "its a fact that Elusive is town" was.

We have 3 claimed prs and 1 dead pr. I think that we'll have
AT MOST
6 town prs. I think 4 prs are too few so 5 is the sweet spot so I think Peace is scummy (just like I think RIP is scummy) but I'd rather not lynch him today.

I agree with this.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:55 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3322, Grib wrote:dave never townslipped; I Cop'd him N1.

I started out being a little suspicious of the "townslip" since I couldn't find it. But enough people ran with it that I decided it would be better to just be happy to be townread by someone. :wink:
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:07 am

Post by davesaz »

If one of Grib's JOAT powers was cop, what's the chance we have another n-shot cop in the game? This makes me continue to question RIP's clears. Scum could quite easily fakeclaim a N-shot cop and "clear" townies to gain the trust of those people plus anyone who is townreading them.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:16 am

Post by davesaz »

A review of pisskop looks quite different from games where we were town. I would find it hard to believe he's really just meh about the game. This is very different from a simple lurker.

VOTE: pisskop

I also see the case against Elusive, and it isn't a bad one. But I'd have her as closest to town of those in the questionable pile.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3388, davesaz wrote:A review of pisskop looks quite different from games where we were town. I would find it hard to believe he's really just meh about the game. This is very different from a simple lurker.

How.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:22 am

Post by davesaz »

In pretty much every way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:25 am

Post by pisskop »

That's bad logic, you. RIP is trying to lynch me on god-knows-what. At least once a game he takes a pass at me, and now he's trying to cite my meta like he knows fuck-all.

Mod: I wish to replace out

ffs, as if my scum meta is to lurk the shit out of games.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Rubicon »

I'd prefer to lynch you and save shinobi the trouble.

davesaz, it's not impossible. NY 167 had a full gunsmith, a JOAT with cop/doc/RB powers, and an innocent child. That's different but similar to us having a 2-shot cop, a JOAT, and a 2-shot friendly neighbor.

I agree that RIP's not cleared by his claim, but I'm okay with leaving him alive a little longer.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:36 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 3391, pisskop wrote:That's bad logic, you. RIP is trying to lynch me on god-knows-what. At least once a game he takes a pass at me, and now he's trying to cite my meta like he knows fuck-all.

Mod: I wish to replace out

ffs, as if my scum meta is to lurk the shit out of games.

this is something I HATE about playing here and seen it happen all too often. Folks get to be run up and then, oops replace out. I am voting this slot regardless...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3388, davesaz wrote:But I'd have her as closest to town of those in the questionable pile

Who is the questionable pile? piss, peace, elusive, rip?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3383, elusive wrote:Why did you provide reads without reading? That seems backwards and your vote is a NoU of epic proportions.

says the person that isn't providing any reads to keep as many people lynchable as possible.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 10:53 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3394, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3388, davesaz wrote:But I'd have her as closest to town of those in the questionable pile

Who is the questionable pile? piss, peace, elusive, rip?

Yes. I should have clarified though, to say "those in y'all's questionable pile". I have not independently done a complete sort and my list may vary.
I am very comfortable in voting pisskop on his own scumminess, regardless of what others had been saying.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3373, Nero Cain wrote:like lets just pretend that RIP and PB are both town prs that makes all of

Nero Cain
Grib
davesaz
PeaceBringer
RIP
Errantparabola

conf town

I am town reading both

PointYBagelS and Vampirate

leaving a POE pool of

elusive
pisskop
Rubicon
Taly

thoughts?

RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 11:42 am

Post by RIP »

Lol at taly believing my claim but wanting to lynch errant.
Lol at pisskob subbing out when he's like the only person with votes.
You guys lack class and honor sometimes.
And piss if you are talking about the game we were just in, I said I was snap lunching u at lylo for reactions.
I knew if me and u went to lylo then you were lock clear.
Instead I got lynched so plan didn't work. It wasn't personal brah
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 11:44 am

Post by RIP »

Nero I think is exactly elusive and pisskob and then peace bringer and game over

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”