A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 4, ika wrote:
Any player that is not aligned with the town will recive their alignments in their role PM

Wincons are as follow:
Town
; eliminate all players who can not win with town
Mafia
: eliminate all players who can not win with you
3rd party scum
: live long enough to see town lose
Other 3rd partie(s): will only be known to them

In post 1, ika wrote:
Special rules

Everyone has a fucked up role
They are not alignment indicative, this game is smalltown
There are exactly 4 scums (3p team and one 3rd party)
There may be other 3rd parties

update: tommorow noight most likely role pm will go out

Lol two teams is in the rules :) Guaranteed 4 and parties is plural so 6 scum :) One team traditional mafia the others aren't. :)
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:05 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1348, shos wrote:Nobody rush.

ARS, what mafe you changr your mind so decisively aince yesterday?

Didn't change my mind. Said elusive was scum read yesterday after explaining Titus was town and it was a gambit :)
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1347, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1342, A Royal Saint wrote:Oh and be afraid because I will find a way to use my power to townfirm more townies...Be very afraid scums.
WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?

It means what it says. Did you have a question of substance or are you just scared like you flailed yesterday in trying to get me to quote my role PM?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by shos »

So
My thoughts right now are
Flubber was lone scum
That ecplains lack of extra kill(s)
ARS keeps aounding like scum ajd I have no idea how he thinks he townfirmed titua or himseld and his 180 change between today and yesterday has me believe he might be third party

However Ricastle is still scum the fuck out of this game

ARS, a lone scum is not a team, and he is third party so he may not be able to kill anyway

And voting wthout vote tags is just fine
Here
VOTE: Ricastle
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1346, Ricastle wrote:Okay that was random. Now to deconstruct this garbage.

Blatant AtE we know someone can kill in the day time and then you throw something at me. Getting out reads is appropriate.

In post 1334, A Royal Saint wrote:Or we could lynch elusive + Ricastle who are clearly scum together.
Yes because my exchange with Flubber was totally a scum gambit right? How would that even work? [/quote]

Like it did in thread :) that conversation which I will quote in its entirety is just whack.

In post 1334, A Royal Saint wrote:Thirdly ricastle's unwillingness to vote elusive puts them together.
I cannot recall a time where a case or pressure was building on elusive, so this is bull. Also I was never asked to vote her and I never outright refused. There is no point here.[/quote]

Exactly my point. You should have reacted how you are responding now back there. Instead it is a weird effortless push like blasé. Everyone read that.

In post 1334, A Royal Saint wrote:Fourthly Titus dying should be a shock to no one as she was town firmed by me.
And you have yet to explain how! Does it say so in your role PM? If so, you just need to say that, instead of quote it like what you somehow think I ever wanted you to do?
[/quote]

The only way to explain how my role PM townfirms is to quote it. *facepalm* Now I am pretty sure you are trying to be annoying and get a rise out of me.

In post 1334, A Royal Saint wrote:Fifth point is Ricastle kept demanding me to quote my role PM several times to try to get me to demonstrate how it townfirmed Titus.
Bullshit...you haven't said anything so far that townfirms Titus. You pulled this 'townfirm' out of your ass when you realised how powerful Titus's role was and how she may likely have targeted you.

I actually completely agree with Menno's reaction here. This case is just terrible and if town sheeps it this game is over.

How do you know there are two scumteams?! Wtf. Also, that isn't 'cross-communication' you utter fool - Flubber was
talking to me
.[/quote]

Now this is bad. You realize that 1) I had to be right on Titus being town 2) I specifically said I was looking for other people who could use vote counts. 3) Everyone had roles adding superlatives does not make your case.
3) I offered her to target me with VC 200. :) So saying I was scared is crap. Never will be.
4) RTfSD -- Modified from warehouse thirteen. Read the fucking setup dude.
5) yes cross talk is a thing. Where scum ask each other what they should do!
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1353, shos wrote:So
My thoughts right now are
Flubber was lone scum
That ecplains lack of extra kill(s)
ARS keeps aounding like scum ajd I have no idea how he thinks he townfirmed titua or himseld and his 180 change between today and yesterday has me believe he might be third party

However Ricastle is still scum the fuck out of this game

ARS, a lone scum is not a team, and he is third party so he may not be able to kill anyway

And voting wthout vote tags is just fine
Here
VOTE: Ricastle

Flubber cannot be lone scum. Not possible. Please read the setup. He flipped mafia. He must have two partners.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Spoiler: The conversation
In post 139, Ricastle wrote:My gut is getting bad vibes from the Menno wagon but on the other hand it's a fair point that his role sounds like bullshit and doesn't correlate with the Restless Spirit, which would be a WTF role in its own right. Hm.

Pedit: What do you suggest I do, Flubber? McMenno is the only topic on the table and roughly half the players haven't posted out of RVS.

In post 140, Flubbernugget wrote:The only way to really be certain about the lylo/mylo situation is to massclaim, which is a terrible idea because then we know the protectives and we're really fucked

So I don't think it's worth speculating on

In post 141, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 139, Ricastle wrote:My gut is getting bad vibes from the Menno wagon but on the other hand it's a fair point that his role sounds like bullshit and doesn't correlate with the Restless Spirit, which would be a WTF role in its own right. Hm.

Pedit: What do you suggest I do, Flubber? McMenno is the only topic on the table and roughly half the players haven't posted out of RVS.

Why isn't elusive worth a vote?

In post 143, Ricastle wrote:
In post 141, Flubbernugget wrote:Why isn't elusive worth a vote?
Never said she wasn't; I only have one vote. Does it matter which Menno pusher I vote?

In post 142, Derangement wrote:What if the only thing we claim is faction (town, third-party, scum)?
:facepalm:

In post 145, Drixx wrote:

Bad day one wagons are generally not resisted. The amount of resistance to what should be a super easy decision to get rid of a huge threat to town just reinforces the necessity of it, at least for me.

In post 146, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 143, Ricastle wrote:
In post 141, Flubbernugget wrote:Why isn't elusive worth a vote?
Never said she wasn't; I only have one vote. Does it matter which Menno pusher I vote?

Okay so why is elusive townier than derangement?

In post 147, Ricastle wrote:
In post 146, Flubbernugget wrote:Okay so why is elusive townier than derangement?
I never said that.

In post 149, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 147, Ricastle wrote:
In post 146, Flubbernugget wrote:Okay so why is elusive townier than derangement?
I never said that.

If elusive isn't townier than derangement, why are you not voting her?

Here it is folks. Someone explain to me how elusive is not scum for this with Ricastle and elusive's sneaking on a claimed 3P wagon.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Oh and FYI you talked with Flubber asking what to do. I just quoted the post. Don't try to say something else. The proof is there.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I don't know where to begin. This is a misrep hell.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1350, A Royal Saint wrote:Lol two teams is in the rules :) Guaranteed 4 and parties is plural so 6 scum :) One team traditional mafia the others aren't. :)
3p = THREE PLAYERS! There is a three player scumteam!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1352, A Royal Saint wrote:It means what it says. Did you have a question of substance or are you just scared like you flailed yesterday in trying to get me to quote my role PM?
No, scum. You are either lying or hiding something because your claim as it is has nothing to do with townfirming anybody. So tell me. How can you townfirm players?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1357, A Royal Saint wrote:Oh and FYI you talked with Flubber asking what to do. I just quoted the post. Don't try to say something else. The proof is there.
Now this is just looking for anything to incriminate me. This is a crock of shit as I was clearly talking rhetorically. Funny how you never brought this up yesterday...almost as if you didn't believe in the least that this was a scumtell yesterday but now that you want to get rid of me you do.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1354, A Royal Saint wrote:Like it did in thread :) that conversation which I will quote in its entirety is just whack.
Oh yeah sorry I forgot we planned to dayvig Flubber. ffs

In post 1354, A Royal Saint wrote:Exactly my point. You should have reacted how you are responding now back there. Instead it is a weird effortless push like blasé. Everyone read that.
What? I never tried to push her. What are you even trying to say here?

In post 1354, A Royal Saint wrote:The only way to explain how my role PM townfirms is to quote it. *facepalm* Now I am pretty sure you are trying to be annoying and get a rise out of me.
No it fucking isn't. This is unacceptable avoidance.

VOTE: A Royal Saint

In post 1334, A Royal Saint wrote:Now this is bad. You realize that 1) I had to be right on Titus being town
Now why would I be insinuating that? Think about it really hard.

In post 1354, A Royal Saint wrote:2) I specifically said I was looking for other people who could use vote counts. 3) Everyone had roles adding superlatives does not make your case.
Somebody get a translator because I can't make heads or tails of this shit.

In post 1354, A Royal Saint wrote:3) I offered her to target me with VC 200. :) So saying I was scared is crap. Never will be.
She was fucking NKed!

In post 1354, A Royal Saint wrote:4) RTfSD -- Modified from warehouse thirteen. Read the fucking setup dude.
5) yes cross talk is a thing. Where scum ask each other what they should do!
Again, there is no third party team and that question was rhetorical. You twisting the latter into a point is scummy as shit.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Ric, pretty sure the set up is mafia, then a third party scum, then other third parties as ika set (eg mcmenno, maybe the vig/sk). Where are you getting this no third party from?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 12:04 am

Post by Ricastle »

No third party TEAM. ARS is saying there is a third party team which is completely untrue.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Ah, gotcha.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:39 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1364, Ricastle wrote:No third party TEAM. ARS is saying there is a third party team which is completely untrue.

Ugh. I hate MS's meta sometimes. The terminology/processes are whack so I keep trying to put an ARS mind into a square hole.

1) I do not believe the 3P's can talk with each other but it is a collective that probably has a kill amongst them.

2) I do not believe that you planned to kill Flubber initially but there are auto suicide roles. There are also roles that provide a distinctive benefit to kill early. This is WTF mafia and I am strongly suspecting that you KNEW Flubber was going to die and that is why you asked Flubber's opinions beforehand.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:42 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

And of course you OMGUS when I don't quote my role PM *rolls eyes* I already volunteered to die to prove I am town, and I am a valuable asset as I townfirm people and you try to lynch me. Whatever. People will either see through this or take care of you and elusive tomorrow. Either way is fine by me as I have all day to lay out my case if I am right and it is auto suicide.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:49 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Furthermore if we work off of Titus's theory that the roles are influenced by prior sites and meta there is a "suicide" command on sc2mafia (PC version). If Flubber committed suicide then it would lend some credence to acting after death which would make me wrong about McMenno's claim being false...Hmmmmm *ponders* I can leave McMenno alone for now.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:51 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@shos -- Again there is NO 180 today. There is a 180 yesterday if anything but that was a gambit as you and Ricastle already freaked out about.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:53 am

Post by elusive »

ARS is off the wall. Like completely mad.

Titus has no results to report?

FLUBBER, the PROVEN SCUM, tried to get RICASTLE to vote me and wanted to move a wagon on me. He only hesitated because I've played with flubber and don't go down easy as town.

There could be one mafia scum and multiple third parties.

I'll stand with me previous that one of derangement\odd music are scum.

Considering ARS ability messing with Titus, they are probably opposite alignment.

ARS at least try to make sense. Your gambits are pointless and lies.

Shos did someone try to kill you?

Drixx what did you invent and who did you give it to?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:08 am

Post by shos »

hey 1356 is pretty good actually

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:09 am

Post by shos »

In post 1359, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1350, A Royal Saint wrote:Lol two teams is in the rules :) Guaranteed 4 and parties is plural so 6 scum :) One team traditional mafia the others aren't. :)
3p = THREE PLAYERS! There is a three player scumteam!

omfg guys :facepalm:
see this is what I meant when I said "newbies"
3p is
Third Party
. There is ONE group of THREE SCUMS, and that's it. all the other players are either TOWN, or THIRD PARTY(Serial killer, survivor, lyncher, etc).

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:15 am

Post by elusive »

Town; eliminate all players who can not win with town
Mafia: eliminate all players who can not win with you
3rd party scum: live long enough to see town lose
Other 3rd partie(s): will only be known to them

Shos, in this type of game the above could mean 1-2 mafia, 1-2 3rd part who are aligned against town, and other 3rd parties who have their own alignments.

So ARS trying to make it seem like there are 3 mafia is HAVING TROUBLE WITH MATH.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:21 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1370, elusive wrote:ARS is off the wall. Like completely mad.

Titus has no results to report?

FLUBBER, the PROVEN SCUM, tried to get RICASTLE to vote me and wanted to move a wagon on me. He only hesitated because I've played with flubber and don't go down easy as town.

There could be one mafia scum and multiple third parties.

I'll stand with me previous that one of derangement\odd music are scum.

Considering ARS ability messing with Titus, they are probably opposite alignment.

ARS at least try to make sense. Your gambits are pointless and lies.

Shos did someone try to kill you?

Drixx what did you invent and who did you give it to?

1) Again trying to brush off your scummy play by saying "I'm mad". When I flip town people will see why it wasn't mad.
2) No there cannot be 1 scum.
THE SETUP SAYS 3 PEOPLE ARE MAFIA

2.5) Notice how multiple people say 1 scum like wtf.
3) Of course you do as you are scum.
1v1 me right now. I dare you.

4) My ability has NOTHING to do with my alignment as Ika pointed out in the front of the thread. You cannot counter the obvscum play in the beginning of the day so you resort to that.
5) Townfirming people is hardly pointless and I look forward to the opportunity to do it again. Hopefully with watcher-NL today.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”