A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:22 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

And furthermore as I have said that arrangement feels like the both of you knew he was going to die. There is something weird about it, yall. Reread that convo.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:23 am

Post by shos »

In post 1369, A Royal Saint wrote:@shos -- Again there is NO 180 today. There is a 180 yesterday if anything but that was a gambit as you and Ricastle already freaked out about.

is that so
quote me the 'gambit', or anywhere you townfirmed titus. without quoting your role pm. you can paraphrase it, that is allowed.
In post 1370, elusive wrote:ARS is off the wall. Like completely mad.

Titus has no results to report?

FLUBBER, the PROVEN SCUM, tried to get RICASTLE to vote me and wanted to move a wagon on me. He only hesitated because I've played with flubber and don't go down easy as town.

There could be one mafia scum and multiple third parties.

I'll stand with me previous that one of derangement\odd music are scum.

Considering ARS ability messing with Titus, they are probably opposite alignment.

ARS at least try to make sense. Your gambits are pointless and lies.

Shos did someone try to kill you?

Drixx what did you invent and who did you give it to?

I'm not sure about him being off the wall, but I'm 100% that at least one of Ric and him are scum.
ARS' ability fucking with titus does not make that scum because roles and alignments were randomized this game.

someone gave me a package.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:25 am

Post by shos »

In post 1, ika wrote:
Special rules

Everyone has a fucked up role
They are not alignment indicative, this game is smalltown
There are exactly 4 scums (3p team and one 3rd party)
There may be other 3rd parties

update: tommorow noight most likely role pm will go out

for reference guys.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:27 am

Post by elusive »

ARS, I'm town. My role PM says so.

You can't really 1 vs. 1 me with bad logic.

As shos pointed out it doesn't say there are 3 MAFIA. 3p = Third party. I think, but you could clarify with the Mod in a public question if you were so inclined towards clarity.

Shos, my thoughts are why wouldn't Ric vote me if Flubber was his scum buddy?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1366, A Royal Saint wrote:1) I do not believe the 3P's can talk with each other but it is a collective that probably has a kill amongst them.
Rtfsd. There is one third party scum and an undesignated number of other third parties. Does that sound like a team to you?

In post 1366, A Royal Saint wrote:2) I do not believe that you planned to kill Flubber initially but there are auto suicide roles. There are also roles that provide a distinctive benefit to kill early. This is WTF mafia and I am strongly suspecting that you KNEW Flubber was going to die and that is why you asked Flubber's opinions beforehand.
I'm in agreement with elusive here - if you are town, you have gone completely insane. Flubber's death description was that he was 'shot out of nowhere' - that isn't suicide.

A third party scumteam that can't communicate, a mafia suicide gambit...it totally baffles me how town could come to these conclusions. This floundering is the epitome of grasping at straws.

And you conveniently skip over the fact that my question towards Flubber was rhetorical. Still determined to frame me in the worst possible light? Well it isn't going to work, pal. You cannot pull that shit with me.

In post 1367, A Royal Saint wrote:And of course you OMGUS when I don't quote my role PM *rolls eyes* I already volunteered to die to prove I am town, and I am a valuable asset as I townfirm people and you try to lynch me. Whatever. People will either see through this or take care of you and elusive tomorrow. Either way is fine by me as I have all day to lay out my case if I am right and it is auto suicide.
"I'm putting my life on the line so I'm town!!!!!!"

You cannot explain how you can townfirm players because you can't. You are bullshitting and that is clearer to me than ever now.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:29 am

Post by shos »

and Ric: townfirmation is NOT useless even if he just says 'it is my role pm'. because that would mean that we never lynch X before we lynch ARS.

OMFG GUYS READ THE FUCKING FIRST POST IKA SAYS THERE ARE 4 SCUMS 3P TEAM AND 1 THIRD PARTTY IS IT REALLY SO HARD

When you communicate with your buddy you don't do it to actually get results you do it just to fabricate conversation. if he voted, it's conversation end right there.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:31 am

Post by elusive »

Okay, reread that "There are exactly 4 scums (3p team and one 3rd party)"

Ok so there is a 3 person team, I thought p meant party. And one 3rd party scum who is aligned with them but not aware of their identity but anti town alignment.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1377, shos wrote:
In post 1, ika wrote:
Special rules

Everyone has a fucked up role
They are not alignment indicative, this game is smalltown
There are exactly 4 scums (3p team and one 3rd party)
There may be other 3rd parties

update: tommorow noight most likely role pm will go out

for reference guys.
I think you need to read that post again because you're making a fool of yourself.

There are exactly 4 scums (3p team and one 3rd party) - 3p team AND a '3rd party'. There is one 3rd party in the scum. The other three are Mafia. This is basic-ass shit.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:32 am

Post by shos »

Ricastle, your arguments suck ass. They do.
Lucky for you, ARS' sck too. however, it seems that ARS' stupid shit comes from him not knowing this site's meta.

I currently think that elusive and ARS are town. ARS' conclusion on Ric is correct, but totally for the wrong reasons, which explains why Ric is getting so agitated about this.

pedit:
I know, that's what I've been saying..?

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:33 am

Post by elusive »

ARS is an alt for someone who does know this site meta and has played with ika and Titus and me before.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:34 am

Post by elusive »

What did Ricastle mass claim?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 1375, A Royal Saint wrote:And furthermore as I have said that arrangement feels like the both of you knew he was going to die. There is something weird about it, yall. Reread that convo.

no, there's nothing wierd about it, it's scum-scum interaction and totally normal, and not even resembling anything like suiciding, lol.

you should really stop arguing, you two. you both don't make any sort of sense.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:34 am

Post by elusive »

ARS, what did Drixx give you and why aren't you using it if it was the scanner thing?

Drixx and Titus need to chime in.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:35 am

Post by shos »

In post 1384, elusive wrote:ARS is an alt for someone who does know this site meta and has played with ika and Titus and me before.
he is? who?

hmmmmmmm. if this guy's got the experience here, I'm even 500% sure that at least one of these two are scum.

In post 1385, elusive wrote:What did Ricastle mass claim?

I don't think he did, at all.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:36 am

Post by shos »

In post 1387, elusive wrote:ARS, what did Drixx give you and why aren't you using it if it was the scanner thing?

do you realize titus is dead?

you're taking a scumtactic I used to take...

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:39 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@shos -- I am mathblade. Hell ika even slipped and called me Mathblade. I just switched to try to improve my play and do a little genderfuck anyway. No one really respected the whole "they" thing when they found out I had boobs so I kinda just picked he as that is what people do anyway so "yay?"
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:41 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1387, elusive wrote:ARS, what did Drixx give you and why aren't you using it if it was the scanner thing?

I received no feedback as I did nothing :/ either I got nothing or was feedback blocked.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1383, shos wrote:Ricastle, your arguments suck ass. They do.
Be the better player and tell me how then. You've been nothing but condescending this game while doing jack shit to help town yourself and it's seriously getting on my nerves.

In post 1383, shos wrote:I know, that's what I've been saying..?
So was simply another avenue to vent your arrogance? That's just pathetic.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 1390, A Royal Saint wrote:@shos -- I am mathblade. Hell ika even slipped and called me Mathblade. I just switched to try to improve my play and do a little genderfuck anyway. No one really respected the whole "they" thing when they found out I had boobs so I kinda just picked he as that is what people do anyway so "yay?"

boobs <3

So I ned you to explain to me why you would even think that scum shot themselves. have you ever seen this happen, ever, at all?

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:48 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

I love how shos is just shotgunning :P The sad thing is on two of the counts he is probably right.

Ebwop: We need some new posters in here. All of Ricastle's and elusive's arguments are "You're insane" or "you suck". I have given reasons and explained my reads. With such an antitown role PM with a town slot I HAD to gambit in order to make it useful. Titus will forgive me. I have faith.

Ebwop2: Yes I have. I have it seen as a way to "townfirm" themselves and coast to endgame. I have also used the same idea as scum to continually bus my buddy. Happens in witch hunt from time to time as well.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:49 am

Post by shos »

In post 1372, shos wrote:
In post 1359, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1350, A Royal Saint wrote:Lol two teams is in the rules :) Guaranteed 4 and parties is plural so 6 scum :) One team traditional mafia the others aren't. :)
3p = THREE PLAYERS! There is a three player scumteam!

omfg guys :facepalm:
see this is what I meant when I said "newbies"
3p is
Third Party
. There is ONE group of THREE SCUMS, and that's it. all the other players are either TOWN, or THIRD PARTY(Serial killer, survivor, lyncher, etc).

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

what's wrong with this.? one group of three scums, and all the rest are towns or third parties? you do realize third party SK is still third party, yes?

And I can't quite tell you how to, because you're scum, lol.
btw are you an alt too, Ric?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:51 am

Post by shos »

In post 1394, A Royal Saint wrote:I love how shos is just shotgunning :P The sad thing is on two of the counts he is probably right.

Ebwop: We need some new posters in here. All of Ricastle's and elusive's arguments are "You're insane" or "you suck". I have given reasons and explained my reads. With such an antitown role PM with a town slot I HAD to gambit in order to make it useful. Titus will forgive me. I have faith.

Ebwop2: Yes I have. I have it seen as a way to "townfirm" themselves and coast to endgame. I have also used the same idea as scum to continually bus my buddy. Happens in witch hunt from time to time as well.

that's because you ARE insane! lol!

liiiiiiiiiiiiiink meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
to a place where scum shot themselves for towncred.

I've seen scum TARGET themselves for stuff, but KILL? never.

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Ricastle »

I was conveying that the '3p' in ika's post meant a three player Mafia team. So we were saying the same thing. :l

I'm not an alt, no.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 5:01 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@shos -- Give me some time to find it as it is a really old game.

I have also been known to do this more in f2f mafia or resistance where I outed myself as scum and then got people to believe I was doing one thing and really another. Outed scum gambits are so much fun.

It is only a shame I am not scum of any kind today.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2015 5:05 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”