Mini 1671 - Eclipse Mafia - Total Eclipse (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

And worst of all you aren't trying to engage me. Its irksome. Its not like I can't answer any questions you have.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its irksome as all high places.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

BBT should claim.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:57 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I'm not claiming ABR.

Was you stating intent? Can you expand on where you're at in this game?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Hi. Can we lynch one of Juls or BBT?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:15 am

Post by pisskop »

He's clearly not going to claim.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 858, Sotty7 wrote:This is a pretty solid point that I'm willing to entertain. I'm looking at the VC and he has no votes right now? That's pretty fucking bizarre.

Since you won't adress me directly, maybe you'll respond if I poke at your posts.

Do you think that NK spec is usually a viable thing for town to do? I ask because you seem to think RC died because he suspected me?
So why would I have votes on me?

In post 857, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:RC would have been pushing that slot pretty fucking hard Today and for him to be killed over an IC...that needs to be addressed.

Aren't you the one who says that spec like this is anti-town? Its suddenly relevant because you got caught?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:23 am

Post by pisskop »

Its its fun that 'this is something that needs to be addressed' but somehow I'm the one who has to wheen the content from it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:28 am

I mean, it's in no way scummy to comment on it.

We have a confirmed townie; CONFIRMED TOWNIE. Yet, RC dies before Equinox. Why? Because he was onto scum, that's why.

VOTE: pisskop
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:34 am

Post by pisskop »

ugh. Thats terrible. Thats like a framer who was just waiting to spring a trap.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:35 am

Post by pisskop »

BBT is clearly set on being bad this game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Like what if he was killed to be a power role.
Or if he was killed to frame somebody?
Or if scum was afraid of his skillz?

BBT isn't simply commenting upon the nightkill, its a case of referencing it when its convienient for him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Like I get that Scarab had some problems, but nobody is pushing that when they vote for my slot.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:49 am

I mean, you can act like I didn't want Scarab lynched if you want.

And you can act like my wagon didn't spring out of nowhere to counter your wagon if you want.

But, it still happened.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:51 am

Post by pisskop »

GC and I had scumread you the moment we placed in. You can act like your wagon grew because magicpony counterwagonz, but I think you merely got into the thread before we did.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:58 am

Post by pisskop »

BBT's been pushing for Clusk/Scarab/Skold most of the game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:04 am

Indeed.

Point being?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:12 am

This is silly.

VOTE: BBT
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:13 am

You motherfucker ABR.

You scum?

I'm town btw. Not sure how my wagon has just happened...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:13 am

In post 885, pisskop wrote:BBT is clearly set on being bad this game.

I don't think he's bad, I think he's just plain scum. The flip will be telling.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:14 am

ABR/pisskop/Juls?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:14 am

Fuck.

I fucking hate being mislynched.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:15 am

Your wagon slowly built up since the first page of the day with multiple people not even voting you voicing their suspicion of you. I'm just speeding the inevitable up. Don't act like you've been quicklynched, you were at L-1 since like Wednesday or something.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:16 am

Getting spoilers for this instantly.

If you're scum ABR, I'm gonna be pissed.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 891, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Indeed.

Point being?

Just noting your reads in your ISO.

Pedit: Are you serious about being town, BBT? Why were you playing so bad this game then?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”