Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ok was looking back at why I scum read strange cougar before and what's changed.

Well looking at 1254 it seems his trying to push monkey man over elyse which isn't bad on its own but then the next time he mentioned her was in post
In post 1405, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 1404, T S O wrote:
In post 1353, StrangerCoug wrote:ITT T S O gives us more rope to hang himself with.

You may not have noticed this, but everyone is ignoring you because you have nothing relevant to say. Please try to fix this.

You sure don't, either, so why should I listen to you?

In post 1404, T S O wrote:
In post 1362, Sky_Paladin wrote:I don't think he's town. I'm also pretty sure TSO isn't either. But IMO he's all but claiming a confirm guilty on Peregrine and I kind of want to work out if that's legit or not.

no

I'll give you at least this. I don't think you have, nor are you claiming to have, a guilty on anyone.

In other news, I'll go ahead and
un-IGMEOY: Aunt Jemina
since she's stepped up her effort on providing cases to the level I want. Elyse dead wouldn't make me unhappy, but it's still not quite my preferred lynch.

This post is screaming to me scum Lets have a look at the aj bit. Even with his IGMEOY he didn't really actually push her at all. I would expect if he was really suspicious of AJ he would of pushed her a little. Going to note that Aj died after he backed off her I think he was afraid she would push him.

He had a very iffy presence around elyse. His behavior around elyse reminds me of Jaq being iffy acknowledging that there is a good case on her but not wanting to lynch her and coming up with excuses why. His vote on day 3 seemed like a prediction that she would get lynched and quickly changed his tune. Yet he never actually gives a good reason to unvote tso. Saying his scum hunting has improved in fact he used the same excuse to back off of aj. I feel like this is strange cougars get out of jail free card when he doesn't have a good reason to back off anyone.

VOTE: Strange cougar
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Fresh »

Before I vote SC, this needs addressed now.

In post 2699, inte wrote:I don't even want to play with ppl like boon and zzzx in the game.
Tiershift has my vote

Are you saying that you'll vote with Tier or FOR Tier?
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:58 am

Post by inte »

?
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Fresh »

There is no ?. This is not difficult and does not need explaining. Answer my question please.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:46 am

Post by TierShift »

Don't be dense, fresh. I'm confirmed town. Of course he votes with me.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Fresh »

Tier, its not being dense. Your recent interaction with him had arguments.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by TierShift »

Why is everyone so quiet? Pere?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2706, TierShift wrote:Why is everyone so quiet? Pere?

I'm quiet because my vote was stolen.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I'm first going to review our three flipped dead scums to see if we can get any one-way interaction tells with any of our suspects (ZZZX, Fresh, Peregrine, StrangeCougar, Inte), and then ISO those five individually.

Elyse:
RVS vote for inte. Scums often trivially vote for each other in RVS.
RVS vote for Fresh. Scums often trivially vote for each other in RVS. Lines up neatly with inte/Fresh scum lol.
Queries but does not vote ZZZX.
Empty unvote on Fresh.
Asks inte to explain his TSO read.
Frustration/argument with Garmr likely indicates town!Garmr.
"I'm with Fresh here."
"I think Fresh meant it that way so right now I'm seeing this as town v town."
This is in regard to StrangeCougar voting Fresh after Fresh's comment that 'half the players in the game are scum'.
289 likes Peregrine's vote on Strange Cougar.
Questions ZZZX for his vote on IAI.
States preference for a Boon lynch over a SC lynch, criticises Boon's read on SC. Also challenges IAI to update their reads on Massive and herself.
Namedrops PV.
Namedrops and gives a townread on PV because 'I also think PV starting a new wagon points to him being town'. The wagon was, for the record, on me o/
'Good try Fresh' re questioning MonkeyMan for voting off his own info.
Namedrops PV, more hate on Garmr.
Still more Garmr hate.
Not townreading Massive. IS townreading PV.

And thus ends the tale of Elyse.
Key takeaway points: Barely/never mentions other flipped scums (massive/Jagen) and if so, mainly in defense or challenging players over secondary points.
Remaining scum are probably amongst the group of players Elyse doesn't mention much, specifically, inte, ZZZX.
Likes to town clear Fresh and Peregrine. Subtly encourages SC wagon but doesn't get involved.
Hates Garmr. Likely indicative of Garmr town.

Next up: Jagen.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Jagen Haqar -

(No RVS vote).
Chimes in TSO's question about Elyse.
Response to inte questioning his AliveChihiro (now Tiershift) vote.
Encourages SC wagon, but more interested in AliveChihiro lynch.
Reads list. Removed dead non-scum players.
Neutral - Garmr, ZZZX.
Leaning scum - Peregrine
Leaning town - Strange Cougar, Massive, Fresh, Inte
Scum - Elyse

Jagen strikes me as a very experienced player who might never have been caught without Kthx's sacrifice, and this split of reads is very interesting.

A very direct challenge to SC.
Another challenge to SC. NB, Jagen still hasn't updated his opinion on SC.
Bus on Elyse.
(Insert battle with alivechihiro here, and nothing of consequence)
Re-votes (bus) on Elyse.
Challenges Fresh to explain his Jagen vote.
Semantics/screwing SC around.
Namedrops inte with approval for AC lynch.
Quotes/sideways questions Peregrine who is questioning Kthx (the main push of Jagen at this time).
Challenges Garmr to explain his Elyse read (and others).
Explains why, out of Sky, SC and Elyse, he'd rather lynch (bus) Elyse.
Inexplicable vote (bus) for Massive, in response to TWIE/Elyse massive push. Quickly hops on to Kthx. Revotes Elyse soon after.
Says one of massive or TSO is scum. (Well, we know it was massive).
Starting to show some cracks, argues with Peregrine over no-lynching, empty unvote, scumreading Peregrine now. Revotes Elyse.
List of roled/not roled after being outed.

Removing dead/confirmed towns leaves this list:

PR
inte

VT
StrangerCoug
PeregrineV
massive
Garmr
Fresh
ZZZX

Contrast with previous alignment list.
Neutral - Garmr, ZZZX.
Leaning scum - Peregrine
Leaning town - Strange Cougar, Massive, Fresh, Inte
Scum - Elyse

Could be something to this - inte being the last player left in the 'roled town' category'. Definitely listed *at least two* scums in VT list, since massive already flipped. Probably wifom to look into it in any great detail though.

Key points:
Much harder to iso Jagen. He made an absolute truckload of non content posts and mainly bussed Elyse/pushed Kthxbye. Very happy to bus massive at the first hint of pressure.
No real opinions expressed on other players. Probably can't get anything of value out of this iso.

Town read of inte seems fabricated - they had no real interactions and I don't think anybody in the game was ever town reading inte. Lists massive/SC/Fresh/Inte all as 'leaning town', unlikely three scums are in this group (although two seems plausible).
Occasionally hates on SC but no real pressure to see him lynched. Probably can learn more in the SC iso when I consider SC was a wagon on day 1.

Now reviewing Massive.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

The main advantage of Massive is that he had a lot of mutual scum tells with pre-existing flipped scum, and now flipped scum himself. So I'm hoping his slowly cooling corpse will cough up the last two names we need.

RVS on Tiershift, quickly replaced to ZZZX. Scum often trivially bus each other but to change a RVS vote is unusual. Contrast with scum!Elyse who changed and then unvoted.
Namedrop/interaction with PV.
Interaction with Jagen, over if there is a SK in the game.
Contrasts Boon/Garmr, notes Garmr made a case on Elyse, so favors a Boon lynch.
Specifically questions Garmr over Elyse's tracking comments.

And then, the town was covered in a ghastly new blend of wall and ceiling paint.

Well that was quick.
The main reason I scum read Massive was for his IAI interactions, and the secondary interactions with Elyse/Jagen.
Other than that, massive doesn't actually have many posts or content. It's mainly arguing with me during day 4.
Argument for lynching Boon over Garmr is plausible. Interactions with other players are quite minimal.

Nothing to conclude. Now looking at our living players.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

#1 is Fresh. Let's go.

RVS vote was on Yakko (not scum) so all is well.

A number of non-content posts until...
Interaction with SC over 'half the players are scum' comment.
SC vote because SC is calling Fresh out for his sarcasm (to be fair, all of Fresh's posts are sarcastic). SC countervotes.
Says no to a Yakko wagon. Shin-kicks Peregrine for his Sky vote. Sticks to voting SC.
Continues to poke Peregrine.
Validates his 'no Yakko wagon' comment, specifically to MonkeyMan.
Calls out players for voting Boon as scum (mentions SC, Monkey). The wagon at this time is:
Boonskiies (6):
Elyse
T S O
StrangerCoug
Aunt Jemina, Ankamius, MonkeyMan576

At this time, there are 1-2 scums on the wagon.
Mainly, Fresh is criticising the Boon wagon, and since we know Boon is town, that looks good for him.
Challenges Peregrine to explain his Sky vote (again). Peregrine failed to do so.
Interaction with Sky. Says he'll take Monkey to the grave over Boon. Later reiterates 'not feeling Yakko wagon'.
This questionable interaction, in response to Kthx.
You find suspicion in JH looking to possibly avoid voting AJ by being on Yakko instead.

Do you think they are on the same team? Both town/scum?

Not sure what to make of it to be honest.
Restates belief SC is scum, and Yakko is town.
Buys Elyse's claim she was framed by IAI's death.
Random commentary with Inte.
Attempts to get town to vote for players on the Yakko wagon (prefers Delta) rather than discussing how many scum there are.
First mention of JH suspicion, still wants Delta's head.
Town read on SC.
Votes JH.
Perfectly
consistent with earlier commentary and clearing of Monkey/SC and shows evidence of natural progression and development of reads. Strongest evidence of town motivation.
Clarifies his JH vote briefly.
Good 'state of play' post. Explains why he unvoted (Jagen was voting too). Picks up some players. Calls out ZZZX for basically not existing.
ISO'smassive (after Jagen flip). "I don't know what to make of it. I think I will see what transpires from his question to Garmr."
Also urges town to find the last scum on the Yakko wagon rather than vote SC at this time.
Chooses Boon over Massive.
The dodgy activity is one thing. Easy for a scum to lay low but whatever everyone does it.
Voting Yakko late because a lynch was needed. No one knew Monkey would be a sensor. He voted Yakko 3 times during day 1. That vote moved around a whole hell of a lot but it was on Yakko 3 times.
In days two-four, there isn't a single vote he casts that is accompanied by a meaningful reason.
Avoids the Jaqen lynch. Why? Certainly was online to do it.
Today the meta defense. "You can't lynch me because I'm playing like I've played other town games."

No. Just no.

As for Massive, to respond to Sky, unlike Boon he gives plenty to read. Just like you he had a hard-on for TSO but managed to (in my opinion) understand reason. But I also feel posts like anywhere on Monday the 18th were fluff and a little scum play by poking fun at TSO and not discussing reads. He gives me reasons to believe he's both town and scum.

So if you ask me who I think is the more scum player on both posts and defenses, I go Boon.

This looks like a fairly well reasoned post and in hindsight I should have paid more attention to it. I, also, was kind of ambivalent about Boon or Massive for a good chunk of the phase.
Backs up with "Ignore town meta", which is something I say a lot also.

At this stage is mainly looking for a SC lynch but hasn't actually voted yet.

Overall analysis: Fresh has made many posts. While a large number of them have been content posts, a large number of them have also been interaction posts, and his thought process is pretty well laid out.

I'm town sorting Fresh at this stage.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Next is Peregrine.

Sheeps SC's RVS vote on Jemina. Relevant if SC flips scum.
Scum reads inte and AJ, explains why in...
here, also mentions ZZZX needs to post more to be read.
Minor poke of inte.
Vote SC over his involvement in Fresh's "half the players in the game are scum" comment.
Possible tri-scum interection.
Elyse says Jagen has explaining to do if his fake vig of AC was legit. And also defends PV. And PV asks Elyse why Jagen has to explain anything.
Interaction with inte,
If the vig is real, why would Jagen have some explaining to do?
pressure on Elyse.
Votes Elyse when explanation is not forthcoming.
States reasoning behind his vote on Sky/not on Elyse.
Jaqen did a fake crappy dayvig. He wants to make things happen, so he can stay for another day.
Elyse has votes from 2 of the shadiest right now. Can't in good conscience bite on that.

The players voting Elyse at this time were IAI and TSO.
Suggests scum amongst massive/AC after wagon analysis.
Softdefense of Elyse.
Pings Fresh and ZZZX for inactivity (not voting).
Reminds ZZZX that PV stated he would be able to read ZZZX later in the game, and so far, ZZZX is looking scum.
Town read on Garmr day 3 due to Elyse interactions. Which I also noted.
Minor inte/PV interaction.
Main focus for the Massive/Boon interaction is on me, but then finally votes Boon.

Overall, Peregrine is quite a troubled character, but he does have moments of lucidity and some good stuff in there. I'm also interested in his claim info.
His reads seem to progress in a natural way and although there are some scum-scum-interactions, he is mostly hating on Elyse at the right time.

Current reads in order: Fresh, Peregrine, (ZZZX/Inte/SC). Next is inte.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

inte. Why no capital.

RVS on Delta, not scum so irrelevant.
Early interaction with Jagen re: "how do you pick who to RVS for"
Defends ZZZX from 4burner (my-slot) question.
Then pokes ZZZX himself.
Self defend from PV.
Questioning PV over his votes.
Softscum read on SC and PV.
'Stops scum reading' jagen.
States refusal to vote Jagen day 2.
Scum read on PV because AJ/IAI dead.
fos ZZZX
Names.
legit tho explain how you came to the conclusion that RationalMadman, massive, Jaqen Hghar are the reason why there was a no-lynch yesterday

2/3 are scum.
Votes Elyse.
States reasoning for Elyse vote, which is actually quite deep despite it's casual appearance.
Scum reads - gimme a hundred dollars if PV, SC,
massive
Kthxbye
, and
Elyse
are scum. Sorry buddy, no cash for you :C
States only intent to lynch Rational or Elyse. This seems a bit fabricated, as he added in Rational after PV told him he was wrong about PV.
Votes Elyse after she failed to provide reads.
Votes Jagen after Kthx died and crumbs.
Scum reads ZZZX.
Wantsa lynch of massive or Sky.
Votes Boon early during Boon/massive play off.
The Longest Ever Post from inte, where he responds to my case for town!Boon and scum!Massive.
Finally votes Massive because the people on the Boon wagon 'don't sit right with me'.
Those people are:
StrangerCoug, ZZZX, massive,Fresh

Until now, inte has really only mentioned ZZZX, so by 'people' we can presume it's ZZZX specifically.

And rolls around today with a Fresh or PV lynch as his first choice.

This really doesn't fly since the main players inte has been hating on this game are ZZZX and PV. I don't think inte has ever mentioned Fresh before now.

Overall, inte has
a tremendous
number of spam posts and amongst those are sprinkled an occasional amount of useful/semi useful posts. He's been more active this day phase than others, which suggests he's motivated at least to stay in the game.
His vote on Elyse looks better than his massive vote. The massive vote looks fabricated and could be a bus.

I could see inte scum.

Reads:
Fresh, Peregrine, inte, (ZZZX/SC/Garmr)

Next up is ZZZX.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I'm burned out from doing this all day so I'm going to take a break and look at the remaining three tomorrow RL.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I think SC was a main player on day 1 and a lot of scum players passively hated on him. I'll do his ISO before Garmr's because I think his alignment info is probably the game breaking moment. Which may make his lynch mandated anyway.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:05 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Strange Cougar
RVS on AJ, AJ flipped town, so not relevant.
Quotes and references both Jagen and Massive fairly early on.
Vote on inte for questioning PV for his vote switch. Noteworthy because I think this is the only time in the game anybody has voted inte.
Pressure on inte, ZZZX.
random townread on Garmr.
Takes a neutral position on Jagen vs Chihiro, "...Why do I have a gut neutral read on both Jaqen and chihiro? It doesn't read town vs. town, it doesn't read scum vs. scum, and there's no evidence of multiple factions, so that leaves town vs. scum. But I could easily see the scum being either, and neither of them are strong reads."
Namedrop of Elyse re: TSO attack.
No opinion on ZZZX, town read on Elyse.
Commentary on Elyse after questioning from TSO.
Votes for Elyse, after fairly minimal improvement from TSO that apparently warrants this.
The trouble I have with this reasoning is that SC assumes that Elyse and TSO are of opposite alignments, and if one is town, then the other must automatically be scum.
However, the scenario of a town-town conflict between TSO and Elyse was also completely plausible and not considered by SC at all. He went from scum reading TSO to essentially town reading him.

The vote came when the tallies looked like this:

Elyse
(4): Garmr,
Kthxbye
, inte,
Boonskiies

massive
(4):
T S O, TheWayItEnds
Jaqen Hghar
Klingoncelt

RationalMadman
(2):
Ankamius
, PeregrineV
T S O
(3):
Sky_Paladin
, StrangerCoug,
Elyse

Klingoncelt
(1):
massive

Boonskiies
(1):
MonkeyMan576

ZZZX (1):
RationalMadman

And changed it to this:
Elyse
(4): Garmr,
Kthxbye
, inte,
Boonskiies
, StrangerCoug
massive
(4):
T S O, TheWayItEnds
Jaqen Hghar
Klingoncelt

RationalMadman
(2):
Ankamius
, PeregrineV
T S O
(2):
Sky_Paladin
Elyse

Klingoncelt
(1):
massive

Boonskiies
(1):
MonkeyMan576

ZZZX (1):
RationalMadman

At this point in time, we had two competing scum wagons - massive, and Elyse, with the closest third a split between TSO and RMM. Right before SC's sudden heel-face-turn, Elyse had just changed her vote from solo-voting kthxbye to voting TSO. So you might think that scum!SC would have stayed on the wagon at this point. Instead, he hopped off on to the counter wagon.

Scum probably wanted to push for a lynch of TSO or RMM at this point.

After Elyse unvoted, Jagen votes for Kthx (making Elyse the lead wagon) and Kthx votes for RMM (making three wagons tied at three - Elyse, Massive, RMM). This is the time for scum to make their move.

Fresh votes RMM.
inte votes Elyse, although he had already been doing so.
Jagen vote Rational Madman. RMM now the lead wagon by two.
TSO revotes Elyse, making RMM lead wagon by one.
TWIE votes madman, RMM now lead wagon by two, massive now down to two votes (Jagen and Klingon). This wagon effectively dead, so the scum plan now would be mainly to attrition more votes on to RMM/away from Elyse. Who is currently being voted by Garmr, inte, SC. Let's see if any of those three move away from Elyse.
When kthx suddenly voting Elyse, the wagons shift again.

Current votes;
Elyse
(6): Garmr,
Boonskiies
, StrangerCoug, inte,
T S O, Kthxbye

RationalMadman
(5):
Ankamius
, PeregrineV, Fresh,
Jaqen Hghar
TheWayItEnds

Klingoncelt
(2):
massive
RationalMadman

T S O
(2):
Sky_Paladin
Elyse

StrangerCoug (1):
MonkeyMan576

massive
(1):
Klingoncelt

At this point, Fresh unvotes, making Elyse the clear wagon. Definitely not a scum move. Town clear on Fresh. Elyse lynch now mainly on the cards, and Jagen, bus driver from hell, votes Elyse. Gotta get that scum flip cred!

At this point the wagons are no longer remotely close, so analysing vote shifts becomes unviable. ZZZX tries for a flash wagon on PV, but that'll be reviewed in ZZZX's iso.

Let's get back to SC. After Jagen was outed, SC barely posted but did vote, roll on to the next day phase of Boon vs Massive.
Starts with Boon vote.
Specifically announces 'no reason to ISO massive, TWIE'. Town clears KC after a super fast (less than five minutes) ISO on KC. Seems faked; KC has an extensive number of detailed posts (more than SC) so a proper ISO should have taken a lot longer. All of mine are taking quite some time.

Reviewing SC's day 4 has a steady stream of let's lynch Boon, leading up to an ambivalent moment, and KC's dare that he hammer massive. Seems like a deal scum!SC wouldn't have gone for, especially as this was really a critical, possibly game ending lynch. If Boon had been hammered and flipped town, nobody would have blinked, and scum would have a whole extra day to try and put somebody else up instead of massive.

Overall it looks plausible. Given that Jason paused the phase instead of updating it, I think that the Exploder was an if-lynched-then-select-target type dealio.

I agree SC looks bad in some places but his vote on Elyse came at the right time and it was in direct defiance to what scum apparently were playing for. Town.

Current reads:

Fresh, Garmr, Peregrine, SC, Inte, ZZZX. Next up, ZZZX.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:34 am

Post by inte »

i think when ppl try to read my posts its cute. half the time i dont know tf i'm talkin about

p.s. my massive votes was almost cuz i knew aj was right about her read LOL. i felt it in me
Show

inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:36 am

Post by inte »

shit i'm getting paranoid
Show

inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:37 am

Post by inte »

nvm i'll keep it to myself for now
Show

Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Fresh »

Inte still didn't answer me and would make for an appropriate counterwagon today if there ends up being one.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Will read later today, but putting my claim out there now.

Odd Night watcher

N1- Watched TSO, no one else visited him
From previous games, TSO was always the N1 surprise kill. The one time he wasn't, he turned out to be scum. Or, at least that's the way I remember it. Anyways, part of the reason I pressured him day2.

N3- Watched Monkeyman, no one else visited him
The only "confirmed" town, so to speak. I thought about watching Elyse, but since she had already claimed, I figured she'd get doc protection, and scum would know that and not target her, and I wanted to catch scum, not a doc. Anyways, turned out to be a bust.

N5- Watched Monkeyman,
no one else visited him

Same as above, only "confirmed" town, especially with all the flips.

Normally I wouldn't claim, since I have no new info, but the fact I got Jack squat AND he died means SCUM NINJA or the equivalent. And since they will be doing the killing until caught, my PR usefulness has dropped. And I can't go again until 7 anyway.

Back later to read and sicuss.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

ZZZX

RVS on Fresh. Relevant if Fresh later flips scum. Probably not though.
Changes to Pere because no RVS vote. Relevant if Peregrine flips scum.
Responds to Jagen's open question.
Responds to Elyse's open question.
Question toJagen but doesn't press for an answer.
Inexplicable townclear of 4burner (my slot) for pressing ZZZX to explain his RVS hangup.
Response to directed question from inte.
Picked up by massive and voted; countervotes massive.
Presses IAI for calling Jagen's vig faked. Relevant because this interaction (Jagen/IAI/massive/Elyse) had three scums and the night 1 kill in it. May actually have had four scums if ZZZX is scum!
Quotes Jagen.
Asks Jagen to clarify a question.
Stance on Boon as 'slight village idiot', asks TSO to clarify his push.
Picks apart Monkey/Yakko early day 1 exchange as town vs town or scum vs scum.
More random Jagen quotes.
Promises content and an Elyse vote after he 'checks something'.
Promises content again. Still no Elyse vote.
Town reads on Boon/Ank/Jagen.
Inexplicable post to Jagen about Fresh's Jagen vote.
I am honestly town reading you here but I find fresh's post pretty decent since scum are not too keen on risking everything every time.

Not only does this make no sense, but Fresh didn't actually explain his post in any way so I'm not seeing how his post was 'pretty decent'.
Promises content. Does not produce. Forgets about the game for a whole week (no prod? wow), then goes VLA for four days immediately afterwards.
Promises content again. Does not deliver.
Votes Peregrine in response to Peregrine saying he is an acceptable flash wagon.
ZZZX was basically not present at all for any of the TSO/Elyse shennanigans, although he did vote TSO day 2. He didn't help lynch Jagen.
On day 4, he votedBoon during Boon/Massive battle.
Prod dodge.
Another prod dodge.
Claims to have skimmed massive and 'not feeling that badly about him', asks Tier to vote for Boon. This is at terrible odds with ZZZX's stated content throughout the game.

The main points to take away are a huge number of interactions with flipped scum, as well as basically a vanishing act from the start of day 2.
Frequent promises to deliver content were never met; however had read just enough of the game to not want a massive lynch.
Basically unaware of game state - both he and inte share the 'wait why are you guys all town cleared' line which is terrible.

Overall, a number of things that make me think he could be scum. He has basically no scum reads or town reads and was notably absent in several critical parts of the game.

Probably a great candidate for scum and at the very least a fantastic lurker lynch.

Now reading Garmr so I can finish off my reads.
Currently:
Most town -> Fresh, Garmr, Peregrine, StrangeCougar, inte, ZZZX <- most scum.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:32 am

Post by inte »

In post 2720, Fresh wrote:Inte still didn't answer me and would make for an appropriate counterwagon today if there ends up being one.

Show

Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Garmr
RVS on SC, relevant if SC flips scum, etc.
Fairly early vote on Elyse for being dodgy.
Continues to poke Elyse.
Defenseof Fresh.
Fairly valid looking case and vote for SC. Later votes for Ank.
Callsout Jagen for his list of reads as being rushed and screaming 'town read me'.
Garmr was voting SC at phase end which is consistent with the bulk of his day 1.
Starts day 2 with a vote for Elyse.
Questions Elyse over her IAI death framed me claim.
Feelsbetter about Jagen after Jagen defends TSO.
Attempts to quell Jagen/Chihiro's battle.

How the hell did I miss this.

In post 1470, Garmr wrote:
The scummy history of the Elyse Chapter 1 the Mistress of Death

OK so Garmr is either the scum bussing bastard team mate from hell, or The Last Hero. If we see him bus another flipped scum as vote #1, then we might have a problem. For now, he's totes town. Let's continue.

Basically the main thing is that Garmr didn't just vote park and throw some trivial comments/pokes at Elyse. He's made the most credible case on Elyse, far better than TSO did, and ultimately is responsible for Elyse's head on a plate.

Picks up a strange interaction between SC and Elyse which I missed.
I'm not liking strange cougar at the moment. He seems to be going for the bigger wagons with little to no reasoning (ktnx and tso) Yet he stance on elyse is weird.

He has been basically defending elyse before the first post then says that and just goes back to elyse most likely being town in the second. It seems really off and out of place.

Here
hey sky can you pass what ever your smoking to me because that seems like some really strong shit.

I don't smoke, but I drink Kirin 0 carb beer. If I haven't eaten food, then it goes right to my head. It's good stuff, comes in a green tin, and since it's 0 carbs, the flavor is really light and you can smash it down without putting on the pounds.

Really great analysis of the game before deciding between Boon/Massive. Somehow winds up voting TWIE, but TWIE was super shady in the dying hours of the day phase so I completely buy it.
Ultimately votes massive when nobody wants to lynch TWIE.

Is now voting StrangeCougar. OK.

Current reads are;
Garmr, Fresh, Peregrine, SC, inte, ZZZX.

SC is in the scummy end of my lynch pool; I would happily consolidate there. Since we're a week out of phase end though, I'll start with this.

VOTE: ZZZX

Nobody else claim

Please discuss:
I'd like to get claims from inte and ZZZX. And after that, SC. And then after that, Fresh.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”