Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 542, KayP wrote:
In post 538, Tammy wrote:Frogger's quetsions and stances were fine. He didn't seem self-righteous or cherry picking to me. He looked like he was playing mafia. Everyone is going to be weak early game, and frogger was doing standard stuff. Someone has to be the person to push the game forward, you pick up on something that you know is weak, and you go from there.

Oh -- why does Frogger get a pass for pushing early weak reads/reasons because he's "pushing the game forward"... yet you attack me for pushing early weak reads/reasons because I was "needling and nitpicking"? Why does he get the "early game, it's okay!" pass but I don't?

I feel like if you would stop being but hurt that I criticized the way you went about it, it would be perfectly clear to you. In fact I answered this in my previous wall and I'm not going to repeat it. So look up and read it if you still aren't sure.

kayp wrote:
You needled every detail for things that were pretty standard stuff, but you're new and you might just be the type. However, you didn't do the same type of needling for everyone throughout the game which threw off what type of player I was expecting you to be.

What were you expecting, exactly? Were you expecting that every post made by every player in the game would result in a follow up post with me breaking down every last detail? What would've met your expectations? If I had done it to one other player? Or maybe everyone? Somewhere in the middle? 5? 7? Where's the line for you? And what did me "throwing off" your expectations do for you in relation to the game? Stating that you expected me to be one way and I ended up the other has no actual application to the game itself, so please elaborate.

I feel like this is getting overblown and you're getting but hurt to the point that you can't understand my point. And yes, if you were the type of player I was expecting you to be/was maybe writing you off as early game, I would have expected you to do it to every player and post. I'm not complaining that you don't as I think those types of players over dilute the game and are harder to read sometimes because of the over dilution. In that case, I'd have to look at what you are diluting the game with and judge from there. You turned out not to do that, so my original plausibilities about your play read off.

Also, my original thought was that you could be attacking frogger for going after lala because you guys were partnered. I'm leaning toward lala town right now, so my earlier assumption of you guys being partnered is weaker there.

I feel like this is starting to argue for the sake of arguing and that you're now needling me because I said I was surprised that you didn't needle people.

kayp wrote:
Like for instance, you haven't needled me for my thoughts and just posted a big ol case for why I'm the scum I'm not. And, bonus, in it you added some hypocrisy. You didn't post that case in way that was addressed to me but to everyone else. I want everyone else to read my Glork case; I'm trying to convince the town that he's scum not him.

If you cared to read at all, I pointed out that I was going through and posting stuff in a stream-of-conscious style and would go back and edit for structure/readability later. I wrote that out as if I was talking to myself, because I was. I find it comical that you are trying to throw hypocrisy back in my face right now after just getting done saying how hypocrisy isn't scummy and everyone will be hypocritical at some point... you're just choosing to go with the flow whenever it is convenient for you. Either you don't believe what you said about hypocrisy (and therefore lied), or you do believe what you said and are just chiming in with the hypocrisy comment now to throw poo at me and discredit me (and are therefore continuing to operate from a purely defensive stance).

You got me, I have no care to read at all. My play since replacing in definitely shows that. You posting stream-of-conscious doesn't suggest you're going to come back and ask me direct questions.

I don't think hypocrisy is a scum tell. I find it ironic that you did the whole hypocrisy thing then were hypocritical. I'd point out the hypocrisy of claiming I'm being over defensive and then writing this post, but I won't. OOPS!

I'm not going to continue with this. You're either scum mad I'm going after Glork or you're town who's hilariously wrong and not really interested in understanding where I'm coming from because you're pissy that I was critical of your play. I'm not even calling you scum. I'm unsure how I feel about you right now, but you're acting as if I made a case on you when the person I most want to lynch is Glork.

ANYWAY, I only have a couple days in this game and I'm going to do what I can to find scum before you guys continue with operation lazy wagon, and arguing with you is unproductive and distractive.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Tammy »

kayo wrote:Tammy posted a lot of words! And some of them were words that made sense and felt okay, and then some of them were words that felt purely driven by her desire to get Glork lynched... and that desire feels motivated for purely defensive reasons. I'm reading through it now, and basically everything Tammy said seemed to come from a place of "Glork attacked me and therefore he is scum".

Oh I forgot that I wanted to respond to this. Not only did Glork never attack me because I just got here, but the way you're trying to discredit my read is atrocious. Frogger has made what is probably the most cogent case for why my slot is scum. He's wrong, but it looks really genuine in that he looks like he's trying to figure out the game, which is why my approach there was to talk about why some of the points - at least the ones I can explain - are not coming from scum.

I think he's town. I want him to realize he's wrong here because i think he's really trying to figure out the game.

I don't think Glork's attack on my slot looks genuine and I think he's scum for it. My address, therefore, is going to be different.

I'm not sure what I think about Green Crayons at all, which is why I haven't done anything with that.

boblablow is in a similar boat as Green Crayons, but Green Crayons reminds me of boon skies, so who the hell knows there, but I'm working on it.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Marquis »

Votecount remains .
Last edited by Marquis on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
link in bio
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Tammy »

If anyone is town reading Glork, I'd really appreciate it if you'd come in here and talk to me about this. I feel so absolutely right about Glork that I can already tell it's coloring how I feel about the rest of the game, so I'd really really like to figure out that read and reset on that if I'm wrong.

And sleepy come in hera and do something. Also, if you're scum you should replace out and have nacho replace in that way he can scratch that off his bucket list. Although I'm not sure it counts if it's me replacing into a slot that was already designated to be the days's lynch :/
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Tammy »

HRM I thought I saw some potential associatives between Glork and Green Crayons, but I had the time line all wrong. I thought that Green Crayons was feeling weird about Glork but then helped to lynch Bob anyway.

But that still makes it weird for today. You think Glork is weird yet are basically listening to his attack on Bella.

Part of me wants to look at your join date and expect you to look a little deeper, like you did in , then you go meh maybe you guys (one of whom looks weird) are right and follow. I'd expect you and Glork to recognize a personality tell and differentiate it from an alignment tell a little bit better than that. I'd also expect the two of you to recognize a newb tell. Like in you look like you're trying to figure it out and reason whether or not the action makes her scum, but you're missing the very simple obvious answer. She's (they both are) a newb, and that's what one of the first things people are taught. Do not lynch without a claim. Therefore, both of them were acting in ways that they've been taught and I doubt very seriously either of them had a more nuanced thought process about it.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:53 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Is Tammy's lynch predetermined already? Tammy is your lynch going to happen? I might just wait for flips before reading if that's the case.
To be clear: quack
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 434, Glork wrote:
In post 432, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 423, Glork wrote:
Vote: Kitty Galore

Why?

I'm operating under the assumption Bulge is getting replaced in the next day or two, and looking for more out of Kitty, given I think there's an above-average chance of at least one scum lurking their way through the game. But don't worry. I haven't forgotten about Bella or KP. Still waiting for Shadoxx to answer my question from D1, too.

@KayP: Posts 129-131, she makes a useless post, I call her out on it, she responds by jumping on you (who GC was voting and I *had* been voting until I called her out).

In post 446, Glork wrote:
In post 441, Green Crayons wrote:I dunno.

I feel weird about you Glork.

Reading the day start, that was my main concern with your sudden Kitty vote - you were pounding the scumgroup drum in D1, then got distracted at the end of D1 by BiBop, and now you're chasing after someone new instead of your scumgroup - and you just put a spotlight on that proto-suspicion in your 434 with a very large helping of self awareness.

Uhhhhh why exactly do you think my Kitty vote is for?

Yes, I'm pressuring a chronic lurker. Yes, I still have suspicions of other players. Yes, I'm still waiting word from Shadoxx. Yes, I'm pursuing multiple possible scum venues at once. What exactly is so weird/concerning about this?

What do you think of Bella, GC?

What about Bulge or Kitty? Shadoxx? I'd really like to know how YOU plan to address the current terrible state of the game, because idk about you but I'm tired of losing games due to having completely apathetic towns that don't DO anything and then wonder what went wrong after the fact.

In post 440, Glork wrote:Because I haven't? I've had the night to process BiBob's flip and I still think Bella/Kay are decently strong leads, but I want more from Kitty in the meantime.

Kayp - You said that Glork was flying under the radar for you in part because he agreed with you on his reads. He's had you as scum since day one and these are his day two posts that mention you, so what reads are you exactly agreeing with?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 555, SleepyKrew wrote:Is Tammy's lynch predetermined already? Tammy is your lynch going to happen? I might just wait for flips before reading if that's the case.

I'd appreciate it if you'd read a little bit at least and give a read on my slot so that they have something to go on tomorrow for you.

You don't get to come back tomorrow and tell everyone they were stupid for lynching me after the fact.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Tammy »

Also, I'd like your opinion on my thoughts and my Glork case before knowing for sure it comes from town.
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by KayP »

I'm just going to respond to Tammy in one post rather than quoting everything because that seems unreasonable.

Glork never attacked you, Tammy, but he attacked your predecessor. The idea of a replacement is weird to me because in my regular games that I play with my group, if someone just doesn't show up or AFKs, we just modkill them. I think it was pretty clear I was referencing Glork attacking you as in your predecessor, and if that wasn't clear, then I apologized, but I thought that was pretty obvious.

I'm saying his early attack on me felt as "serious" as my early attack on Frogger which felt as "serious" as Frogger's early attack on ducks. I sincerely don't understand how you're drawing an arbitrary line between what Frogger did to ducks versus the rest of it. It's VERY suspicious to me that you're so willing to give Frogger a pass for his stuff, but want to chastize me for my attack on Frogger and hold Glork's feet to the fire for his attacks on me, when all of it happened at about the same time. Pray tell, what exactly is so different about the timing? And don't give me this b/s about how my attack on Frogger was somehow inhibiting his attempt to read ducks... are you saying Frogger was only voting ducks to get a reaction/read? Because at NO POINT did Frog say that... in fact, he maintained the seriousness of his attack on ducks and has yet to say anything of the sort! Why is Frogger allowed to operate in a vacuum, free from persecution for his attacks? Why is his play just "attempting to get a read" and my play is "interrupting what Frogger's doing"? You still don't answer this. You don't answer what the difference is between the two methods or what makes my play different from Frogger's. What happens, exactly, when this happens? I notice something I thing is funky about Frogger's attacks on ducks... and you're saying I have to shut up because it interferes with Frogger's ability to read lalaladucks? What on Earth? How do you even know he's being sincere that early?

Bella had been incredibly useless and unhelpful basically the entire game. She gave some vague opinions, sure... but GC had to ask for more specific reasons, and after some weak attacks against me she basically just backed down and sat there while I fought against Frogger and Glork. Bella had also just unvoted GC and not put the vote anywhere else or suggested anything else. You stating that Bella's buildup to vote me was legit is just plain wrong. I prodded Bella for more reasoning, she gave it, I responded, then Bella just ignored it and said "thanks" and didn't comment on it at all. With no more pressuring, that would seem to indicate being done with that line of questioning, so the vote on me after being prompted by Glork DID look panicky. I got frustrated when I saw the bee pun, because Bella had been saying I was scum, and I thought it was resolved, and other than pushing on someone I know to be town (spoiler alert: it's me!) I had nothing else for Bella, other than vague shit, and it made me frustrated when she could show up to make a dumb bee joke but not respond to me in any meaningful way.

I did not read GLork's 431 and thus didn't see his claim that he voted Bella for the one-liner. I can't speak for Glork's true reasons... I
can
speak that, at least for me, I saw both me v Glork and me v Bella dying down a bit, where both had seemingly backed off a bit on their attacks on me, and then Bella had done nothing else except backed down off another read on GC and unvoted. It felt really fake, and I thought maybe Glork was as frustrated as I and had picked up on some of the same vibes that I did.

And, sorry, I don't really care about your posts showing other people doing something you're accusing Glork of doing. Each person is different and I don't think there's some big secret universal way to play the game and catch people. The evidence doesn't convince me, and I have a very hard time understanding why a jokey post about catching scum is different from any other jokey post in the game. I'm just not buying it. I haven't dug deeper into Glork
because he's been seemingly on board with my reads
and thus nothing has caught my eye about him. I explained this, please learn to read my posts! Sorry if that seems bitchy, but explaining myself again is really annoying.

Why do you think I'm hurt? Are you serious? I'm not "hurt" over you criticizing me -- I know I'm smart, and I know I'm decent at this game. I'm calling you out for having a double standard. It's not perfectly clear at all why you're singling me out over everyone else when I can point to specific comparisons, and you've yet to do anything to assuage those concerns. You're now resorting to some weird tactic of harping on me being "butt hurt". Please, lady -- get over yourself. Stop dodging and explain yourself without the sarcastic, degrading, bitchy comments, please! This is a game about arguing, and your tactic of softly calling me names or making me seem pedantic isn't doing you any favors. And your overwrought dramatic moments are ridiculous as well -- stop lamenting your death before it even happens, that's such a basic manipulation tactic.

You just can't be made happy. If I'm not needling every person, you're saying I'm inconsistent and not playing to your expectations... when I catch a scent I want to follow and go in depth with your posts, you say I'm needling for the sake of needling. You can certainly just write a narrative for whatever you want, can't you? :roll: I've "needled" and gone in depth against the players that have caught my eye the most: Frogger early on, Shaddox, and you. That's the long and short of it.
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by KayP »

In post 556, Tammy wrote:Kayp - You said that Glork was flying under the radar for you in part because he agreed with you on his reads. He's had you as scum since day one and these are his day two posts that mention you, so what reads are you exactly agreeing with?

He expressed interest in wanting Shaddox dead when nobody else did.
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Why don't I get to call people stupid? It's not like I'd pretend I tried to stop the lynch or anything. Wait you don't get to tell me what I can and can't do tomorrow.

Anyway yeah I'll look at the Glork case tonight. I'm not going to try to develop a read on your slot but if it happens, I'll let you know.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

OMG I feel like I'm speaking Greek here.

1) I didn't mind Glork's early push on you. I thought he was town at that point. His push on you early made sense.

I did not like your early attack on Frogger because Frogger was trying to figure out lala, and your attack on him looked like trying to distract from your partner lala.

Like I've explained this already.

2) Glork never stopped scum reading you. He still has you in his scum pool. How the heck are you not seeing that and what would make you think his push wasn't serious, when it objective was and he *still* is scum reading you???

You do realize, when I flip town, he's lynching you? Wake the fuck up!

3) Is this really the sum total of before Glork voted for Bella that everyone had problems with her/she was being useless?

In post 80, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 67, Bellaphant wrote:Am I being paranoid, or is frog/kayP/GC interaction pinging for anyone else?

Be more specific.

Seriously???

4) You're the one who argued that I gave incorrect reasoning for Glork's initial vote when it's there in black and white. The correct response is just oh I didn't see that. My case on Glork isn't part of what you are thinking, my case is on him for his actions.

5) I don't know what to tell you if you don't care about getting proper reads in the game which is how I read it when you say that you don't care about my posts trying to show the game what Glork is doing. I'm fucking town here, you're wrong about my slot and you are refusing to listen to me because lalalalala who fucking knows.

6) I explained this, please learn to read my posts! Sorry if that seems bitchy, but explaining myself again is really annoying.

Oh the fucking irony.

7) Um thanks for all of the insults, you're a fucking peach. You don't know me or anything about me. I'm the lynch today and that's fine. You're all being lazy and yes your reaction to me is you being butthurt because if you weren't you'd probably understand what I am saying instead of whatever the fuck you are thinking I'm saying. I'M NOT SINGLING YOU OUT OVER EVERYONE ELSE IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED MY VOTE IS ON GLORK, MY ATTENTION IS ON GLORK, MY CASE IS ON GLORK. I've pretty much called you dead fucking null. If you feel singled out, it's because you jumped my shit and I'm responding and you're acting like I sought you out to criticize you when you've been criticizing me as much as anything.

I don't even know what the last paragraph is about. I was talking about my evolving expectations/observations about you as a player. I expected one thing, rethought that, expected another, rethought that.

I'm town, get your head out of the sand. The players catching your eye are town, so start paying attention somewhere cuz you're definitely not looking at scum honey and maybe if you'd stop going "whymeomyomy" you'd see that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 561, SleepyKrew wrote:Why don't I get to call people stupid? It's not like I'd pretend I tried to stop the lynch or anything. Wait you don't get to tell me what I can and can't do tomorrow.

Anyway yeah I'll look at the Glork case tonight. I'm not going to try to develop a read on your slot but if it happens, I'll let you know.

Because the wagon on my slot is lazy as fuck and especially once I start posting it's really obviously town. I'll flip town and when you read, you're going to go "gods that wagon was so stupid."

I want you to do that without the hindsight bias which doesn't help anyone figure out your alignment. I want you to weigh in on me before the fact because I want it on record.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

sigh
Fine
(ps have you decided on your title?)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

Kayp - If you are town though, step back because you are absolutely arguing with town and it does nothing for the game. There's enough here for anyone to be able to interact with us off of, and considering that you keep divining stuff about what I'm saying or doing, it's not going to do anything but get me more irritated with you and that does nothing again to help town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 564, SleepyKrew wrote:sigh
Fine
(ps have you decided on your title?)

Damn no sorry. Haven't thought about it. But I'm going to go for a run, so I'll try to remember to think about it now!

Also, this game. Need to step back cuz gods that's annoying. I thought I was arguing with a teenager but apparently I'm not.

~~~

Kayp - you say you've just been poking at people who caught your eye. Do you still suspect frogger? Do you think that Bella has been bussing Shadox? There are three scum so if you think Shadox/my slot/???

Who's your other choice?
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by KayP »

In post 562, Tammy wrote:1) I didn't mind Glork's early push on you. I thought he was town at that point. His push on you early made sense.

I did not like your early attack on Frogger because Frogger was trying to figure out lala, and your attack on him looked like trying to distract from your partner lala.

Like I've explained this already.

Look at you finally explaining why you thought my thing was different than the others! It was specifically because you were making associative links between me and lala... well, that's not exactly a good answer, but at least it's AN answer.

2) Glork never stopped scum reading you. He still has you in his scum pool. How the heck are you not seeing that and what would make you think his push wasn't serious, when it objective was and he *still* is scum reading you???

You do realize, when I flip town, he's lynching you? Wake the fuck up!

I haven't seen Glork say anything about me today... did I just miss the post?

Also, I'm good and awake, thanks :)

3) Is this really the sum total of before Glork voted for Bella that everyone had problems with her/she was being useless?

In post 80, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 67, Bellaphant wrote:Am I being paranoid, or is frog/kayP/GC interaction pinging for anyone else?

Be more specific.

Seriously???

I never said "everyone" had problems with Bella's posts, but THANK YOU for putting words in my mouth! I specifically said "people" had problems -- as in, me, Glork, and GC had problems and that sentiment stuck with me. Nice misrepresentation of my point, though, to try and discredit it!

5) I don't know what to tell you if you don't care about getting proper reads in the game which is how I read it when you say that you don't care about my posts trying to show the game what Glork is doing. I'm fucking town here, you're wrong about my slot and you are refusing to listen to me because lalalalala who fucking knows.

You're pulling out, "oh hey, this is what people did in other games!" Like who cares? Maybe if Glork had done it before I could see some validity in it, but that's like me punishing one of my subordinates because someone at a store in another state did something wrong.

7) You're all being lazy and yes your reaction to me is you being butthurt because if you weren't you'd probably understand what I am saying instead of whatever the fuck you are thinking I'm saying. I'M NOT SINGLING YOU OUT OVER EVERYONE ELSE IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED MY VOTE IS ON GLORK, MY ATTENTION IS ON GLORK, MY CASE IS ON GLORK. I've pretty much called you dead fucking null. If you feel singled out, it's because you jumped my shit and I'm responding and you're acting like I sought you out to criticize you when you've been criticizing me as much as anything.

Okay, let's try this again: you are/were singling me out for things/reasons that could easily be applied to other players. It wasn't until
THIS POST
that you clarified that your early game stuff on me was due to a dumb associative tell between me and ducks... so basically, you had to read both me and ducks as scum together to dislike my earlier stuff? But now... you don't think ducks is scum, but you still don't like my early game stuff on Frogger. How does that hold up? You can't claim your stance on my early game was negative due to ducks associative tells and then say you don't think ducks is scum anymore... like, you claimed you disliked my posts after it was all said and done! You were catching up, now you're caught up, and yet you still disliked my earlier posts because !?!?!?!?!?

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 556, Tammy wrote:
In post 434, Glork wrote:
In post 432, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 423, Glork wrote:
Vote: Kitty Galore

Why?

I'm operating under the assumption Bulge is getting replaced in the next day or two, and looking for more out of Kitty, given I think there's an above-average chance of at least one scum lurking their way through the game. But don't worry. I haven't forgotten about Bella or KP. Still waiting for Shadoxx to answer my question from D1, too.

@KayP: Posts 129-131, she makes a useless post, I call her out on it, she responds by jumping on you (who GC was voting and I *had* been voting until I called her out).

In post 446, Glork wrote:
In post 441, Green Crayons wrote:I dunno.

I feel weird about you Glork.

Reading the day start, that was my main concern with your sudden Kitty vote - you were pounding the scumgroup drum in D1, then got distracted at the end of D1 by BiBop, and now you're chasing after someone new instead of your scumgroup - and you just put a spotlight on that proto-suspicion in your 434 with a very large helping of self awareness.

Uhhhhh why exactly do you think my Kitty vote is for?

Yes, I'm pressuring a chronic lurker. Yes, I still have suspicions of other players. Yes, I'm still waiting word from Shadoxx. Yes, I'm pursuing multiple possible scum venues at once. What exactly is so weird/concerning about this?

What do you think of Bella, GC?

What about Bulge or Kitty? Shadoxx? I'd really like to know how YOU plan to address the current terrible state of the game, because idk about you but I'm tired of losing games due to having completely apathetic towns that don't DO anything and then wonder what went wrong after the fact.

In post 440, Glork wrote:Because I haven't? I've had the night to process BiBob's flip and I still think Bella/Kay are decently strong leads, but I want more from Kitty in the meantime.

Kayp - You said that Glork was flying under the radar for you in part because he agreed with you on his reads. He's had you as scum since day one and these are his day two posts that mention you, so what reads are you exactly agreeing with?
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by KayP »

In post 565, Tammy wrote:Kayp - If you are town though, step back because you are absolutely arguing with town and it does nothing for the game. There's enough here for anyone to be able to interact with us off of, and considering that you keep divining stuff about what I'm saying or doing, it's not going to do anything but get me more irritated with you and that does nothing again to help town.

Yeah, of course you're town! Why didn't you say so? I'll just ignore you from now on because you said you were town, man, this game is much easier than I thought!!!
In post 566, Tammy wrote:Kayp - you say you've just been poking at people who caught your eye. Do you still suspect frogger? Do you think that Bella has been bussing Shadox? There are three scum so if you think Shadox/my slot/???

Who's your other choice?

Right now, probably ducks.

Simply because you were doing some weird mental jumping jacks up there to justify your dislike of my posts and it reads to me like you're possibly setting me up to go down with the ship if your buddy gets lynched.

I do not still suspect Frogger and haven't since very early in the game. I cooled off on him after Glork showed up and started engaging me, then I caught onto more interesting things, like the Shaddox stuff. I have also not engaged him again in an attacking manner because I do not think he is scum and view his play as pretty genuine when it comes to hunting for mafia. It's also worth noting most of my town reasons for liking ducks dissipated throughout the day as I stated in this post Day 1.

So, if I had to call three mafia right now... it'd be Shaddox/you/ducks. I don't know why you suddenly think there are three mafia though, couldn't there be more or less? And I'm obviously not stating this is the gospel truth. I still have my eye on Untrod Tripod, who has masterfully done almost less than nothing by skirting around the edges, but nobody answered me when I mentioned finding his play odd and haven't seen anyone really sink into it.

I'm going to try stepping away from this thread for the evening and see if I can cool off a bit and maybe come back at this with a clear head tomorrow, but as of right now, I'd vote any of the aforementioned three people.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by KayP »

In post 560, KayP wrote:
In post 556, Tammy wrote:Kayp - You said that Glork was flying under the radar for you in part because he agreed with you on his reads. He's had you as scum since day one and these are his day two posts that mention you, so what reads are you exactly agreeing with?

He expressed interest in wanting Shaddox dead when nobody else did.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by KayP »

Do you want me to quote it again for you? Or is twice on the same page enough? :roll:

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Glork »

I see this game became the Tammy show in the last 24 hours.

Haven't read most of what she has posted and tbh I probably won't. But a couple of things.

To say "I don't need to do damage control, I'm town" is an incredibly naive way of thinking. It's also just wrong. Anybody who replaces into a slot that is the leading vote-getter, you have to do something to reduce that suspicion. Damage control is inherently necessary, regardless of your alignment. So this false conviction of "I don't need to do this because I'm town" isn't going to work.

Your "main problem" that I'm big trying to figure out the game is laughable. I can point to half a dozen instances of me trying to figure stuff out off the top of my head. The fact that I dropped the KayP line later in Day 1, asked Shadoxx questions to try to understand his perspective / line of thought (and later asked separate questions to try to figure him out further, even though he hadn't posted even ONCE since my initial inquiry), and even stepped back and asked Bella why she kept following others' leads (instead of just demanding heads or whatever) shows that clearly I am trying to figure shit out.

It looks like Tammy took a long look at the pressure on her, picked out the player with the most potential material to drag through the mud, and went all in. Not buying it.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Glork »

EBWOO: "that I'm not trying..."
Autocorrect too stronk.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

You said you missed where he'd talked about his suspicion on you. I quoted the posts I posted the first time which have him in this day phase still suspecting you/cLling you a good lynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”