pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:51 am

Post by pisskop »

I cannot believe that with a joindate of 2007 you cant figure out what was serious and what I said to troll RC.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:54 am

Post by pisskop »

More importantly, you are insulting my ability as scum when you imply I wouldnt ISO my predecessor, follow his own reads, read the scumchat, or ask my buddies.

You're being bad at mafia.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:55 am

Post by pisskop »

but thats okay, because you and RC can wear a dunce cap in the corner and let the grown ups figure it out.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:58 am

Post by pisskop »

@LaLa

So what about FA makes them scum? I see things that might go in either direction.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: .
In post 1035, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 972, Skybird wrote:Wow, this game is moving fast.
Silverwolf is town. This looks like her town game.
Other town reads: Egg, Cheet, Boon, Anen, Lalaladucks, Taly, Varsoon.

I'm leaning town on Titus, but she is hard for me to read. House is the same way.

TSO, FA, Drixx, and Aero haven't posted enough to even start to get a read.

I don't like PB, RC, kitz. I'm ok with lynching one of these three.

People said that a LOT in 180. Guess what wolf was...

In post 1241, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 1239, Varsoon wrote:Honestly, I think I've claimed too much and it's likely that I'll be blocked or killed tonight anyway.
Given that liability, I don't really know how much we'll be able to trust my results (if I even get any) on Ozgin at all.
I suppose that if I get a verification that Ozgin is not Citizen through my role, that means we can lynch Ozgin right out.
If I get no result, then we kinda get nothing. :/

That is what happens when you soft a pr without reason.

It was a dumb thing to do and anti town. I have no idea why this seems to consistently happen in large games.

In post 1691, FA_Q2 wrote:Now you are not even trying house. That is the most asinine summation ever considering that boon and dragon are tied together and you have opposing reads of them. At least bother to make sense.

This is good.

In post 1685, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 1680, SilverWolf wrote:This is nothing. D1 of 180 was 75 pages.

Don't bring the ghost of shitty games here - 180 was a terrible mess. I hope this game continues to be nothing like that one.

Silver and I are the monarchs of that shitty mess you.

This is boring. Seeing as Boon and DS are conftown Im happy sheeping them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:37 am

Post by pisskop »

This leaves me with Varsoon's ISO to sift through.

Also, I didnt mention it before, but Aztec said he wanted a full claim before, and is now suddenly taking my trolling as a fullclaim :shifty:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:38 am

Post by pisskop »

He was looking for a reason one way or another, and I'd recommend we dont let that hit LyLo
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 3411, lalaladucks wrote:Wolfie do you have a claim?

I will vote you if that's what you really want but I don't want you to regret it.

There is not one molecule of town motivation in this post.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

@MODS: Please prod DeltaWave. Thanks!
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:27 am

Post by pisskop »

o.o

Prolasped!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:19 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 400, Varsoon wrote:<3
Get to reading.
Duck's recent posts have been a lot more apologetic, addressed, and cordial. It makes sense, because if Duck kept doing what Duck was doing, Duck would continue to be lynch-fodder.

Varsoon really had a thing for mentionin LaLa.

In post 637, Varsoon wrote:Townpool is Bookitty, Cheetory, Drixx, Egg, House, Kitz, Ozgin, Silverwolf, Skybird, and Taly.

Scumpool is Dragonspawn, laladucks, T S O, Titus

And now he has gone from townreading her and calling her low-hanging to scumreading her.

Varsoon's shift within 100 posts is interesting.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:33 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3499, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 703, House wrote:Oh screw it.

I'm a JoAT

1x Gunsmith
1x Tracker
1x Bodyguard

And I want dragonspawn killified so I can work with my neighbors on where to use my abilities.

In post 1826, House wrote:It's quite likely the missing kill was me.

My 4th ability was commuter, which I used last night.

In post 2063, House wrote:Would you pricks stop roleblocking me?

I tried to gunsmith Kitz.

In post 3439, pisskop wrote:I copped Kitz.

In post 3450, pisskop wrote:Or maybe Ill commute instead.

In post 3452, pisskop wrote:I also have a 1shot friendly neighbor ;)

You have been caught in a
roleclaim LIE

VOTE: Pisskop

This assumes that House was telling the truth, something that I highly doubt.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Are we switching back to Lala?!?!? :):):)
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:36 am

Post by pisskop »

you scumread her because she is hard to play with this game?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I scum read her because she's scum. VCA shows it. Lack of doing anything shows it. Varsoon association shows it. I don't see why she hasn't been lynched yet, and only reason i can see is her partner is derailing the wagon.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:51 am

Post by pisskop »

And who is her partner?

Also do you have any prior quotes saying this case?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

PK being hyper formal about everything.

Also continuing to mention points against Lala without voting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

PK hasnt read the whole game. PK isnt ready to vote LaLa.

what is your opinion on LaLa?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

I had more, but frankly Id like to progress the game
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

Are you confirming that you'd support a Lala lynch?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because a second ago you were swearing you wouldnt talk anymore and encouraging boon to vote me?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

Pisskop was obviously trolling. He is town.

I don't understand the Silverwolf wagon. It seems to be a "wagon by default" and doesn't make much sense to me.

I do agree with Boon's argument that there is probably redscum on Titus' wagon. It's probably Taly.

Lala is now on the backburner.

VOTE: Xtox
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

*facepalm*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its a tempting vote

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”