Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Pretty sure the IC claim was just a troll, I won't be surprised whatever SK's flip, but I don't see any better option springing up and it's certainly better than a no lynch
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:49 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 1123, Green Crayons wrote:You're not very good at this whole discussing things, bit.

Never mind.

So you're just going to ignore what I've said because....?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:50 am

I am trying to understand your logic of "lynch null" vs "lynch obvious bullshit".
Art is cool.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:53 am

Post by RedCoyote »

ETL, why would SK claim something so outrageous as scum?

UNVOTE: SleepyKrew; VOTE: Not_Mafia

SK's claim is effectively provable at some point. SK does not need to be lynched today.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:55 am

In post 1128, RedCoyote wrote:ETL, why would SK claim something so outrageous as scum?

SK's claim is effectively provable at some point. SK does not need to be lynched today.

Effectively provable? Are you kidding me right now?

omfg. This is unbelievable.

I quit.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:56 am

Such effort to lynch a null and save a partner. Incredible.
Art is cool.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:57 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1125, Not_Mafia wrote:Pretty sure the IC claim was just a troll, I won't be surprised whatever SK's flip, but I don't see any better option springing up and it's certainly better than a no lynch

I mean, you're the other option.

In post 1127, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I am trying to understand your logic of "lynch null" vs "lynch obvious bullshit".

Because the obvious bullshit reads as town?

In post 1128, RedCoyote wrote:ETL, why would SK claim something so outrageous as scum?

Is it effectively provable without lynching him at some point?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If there are 2 back up ICs then there isn't a regular IC
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:59 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1132, Not_Mafia wrote:If there are 2 back up ICs then there isn't a regular IC

Sherlock Holmes on the case.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:02 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I have bad feelings about RC.

I don't like his buddying of me.

I don't like his outrage directed at Bulge (, , , , ). It looks fake and over the top. It looks like what scum would say to another scum. And then RC used that to vote Bulge (), which looks like scum bussing scum.

I don't like how quickly RC unvoted Bulge/NM and then followed ETC (who replaced UT, who RC had a very lengthy post about why UT was scum in ) onto voting SK -
while still voicing suspicions that Bulge/NM and ETC were scum buddies
().

I don't like RC's lazy case against ducks, which as far as I can tell isn't based on much other than -maybe- an associative tell with UT/ETL? is particularly a bad push.

I don't know if I want yet another fucking claim, so that's why I'm hesitant to push for this. A big part of these suspicions does come down to NM's alignment, though, and so I kinda want to go ahead and double down on NM. So that's where I'm at.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1126, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:So you're just going to ignore what I've said because....?

I'm trying to discuss things with you, and about why I'm not viewing certain actions as alignment indicative or, at least, suggesting a scum alignment in the context in which the actions are being taken, but you keep going

no you're wrong

followed quickly by

I'm done arguing
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1134, Green Crayons wrote:I don't know if I want yet another fucking claim, so that's why I'm hesitant to push for this. A big part of these suspicions does come down to NM's alignment, though, and so I kinda want to go ahead and double down on NM. So that's where I'm at.

And I was going to vote NM, but then I p-edited when I saw RC's NM vote.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can we flashwagon RC? I don't like the slot and that switch sucked
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:05 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1132, Not_Mafia wrote:If there are 2 back up ICs then there isn't a regular IC

I don't understand what this means. I've never played with two backup ICs before. Can you explain?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:05 am

Post by RedCoyote »

How is an IC not provable? It's the most provable role there is given that it's mod confirmed...
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:06 am

Post by RedCoyote »

GC 1134 wrote: It looks like what scum would say to another scum.

That means you can vote NM, you realize?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Green Crayons »

It means there's nothing to backup. There is no IC. They will never become replacement ICs. They will forever just be backup ICs.

It kinda clears them if town ever figure that out.

Which would go hand-in-hand with a role cop, which is the least awesome of all cops.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm a little nervous about NM because the only game I played with him he was town and incorrectly death tunneled one player the whole game after replacing in. He's actually looking more town here, so I'm not sure if it's meta manipulation or its his scum play to try to look more town, but at least he's attempting to scumhunt on his catch up, so I don't want to lynch NM because if he's scum I think it should become apparent with time.

pedit: see the RC stuff
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:11 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I still don't understand, GC.

If you think that, then SK is town, yes?

Or are you implying that he's a role cop that found another backup IC that has yet to claim?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It means since there's probably no IC he'll never actually be confirmable
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That or he's lying
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Green Crayons »

our Role Cop was BiBob, who is dead
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:24 am

Or he's scum with a bad fake claim. Which happens all the fucking time. Especially with lazy players. I forget what game it was but Titus' partner fakeclaimed the same shit she did, by accident, because he wasn't paying attention.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:25 am

MS would know I think.
Art is cool.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:26 am

Post by RedCoyote »

GC 1134 wrote:1. I don't like his buddying of me.

You're my number one town read. You're going to get treated that way. Sorry, thems the breaks.

GC 1134 wrote:2. I don't like his outrage directed at Bulge (Post 695, Post 702, Post 805, Post 806, Post 807). It looks fake and over the top. It looks like what scum would say to another scum. And then RC used that to vote Bulge (Post 955), which looks like scum bussing scum.

This is far too oversimplified in that I explicitly did not want to vote Bulge. I wanted to vote UT. No one, yourself included, helped me with this. In fact, you went so far as to show ETL a lot of love and said something to the effect of, "yeah, I'm not lynching ETL today".

GC 1134 wrote:3. I don't like how quickly RC unvoted Bulge/NM and then followed ETC (who replaced UT, who RC had a very lengthy post about why UT was scum in Post654) onto voting SK - while still voicing suspicions that Bulge/NM and ETC were scum buddies (Post 984).

You can't have it both ways. In your second point you accuse me of secretly wanting to lynch Bulge inspite of overt commentary to the contrary, but here you claim that I'm trying not to get Bulge lynched. Which is it?

Additionally, I'll vote ETL. I've been saying that since I came in. ETL has not cleansed me of that notion. It's crap that you're effectively criticizing me for not pushing ETL hard enough. How long am I supposed to ride a one-vote wagon to satisfy whatever arbitrary threshold you have in your head? Until 24 hours to deadline? Until 12 hours?

I mean, I guess this sort of pragmatism is lost on someone that thinks no lynch is a smart policy since "replacements are too hard", but don't take your cowardice out on me.

GC 1134 wrote:4. I don't like RC's lazy case against ducks, which as far as I can tell isn't based on much other than -maybe- an associative tell with UT/ETL? Post 1034 is particularly a bad push.

There's much more to it than that in my notes. I haven't built a case against her. I'm not going to take the time to do so if I gauge no interest in it. Given how quickly my UT case was shot down, I see no interest in trying to start something fresh yet again at this point in time.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”