Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 257, elusive wrote:KC, you seem to be incapable of a simple act of reading or following the thread. In fact, what are your thoughts on someone other than me? And there is no denying that you are like scum side dominant. I don't even know how you pull it off.

I always scumread ZZZX, and I'm often wrong, so I'll wait to judge the hydra...

LittleGumball is unusually quiet. Out of character.

I'm not sure about Maxwell, either.

That's who else I'm looking at right now.

We all have plenty of time to look everyone over, this Day is like a month long.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 260, elusive wrote:I'd need to see more from Atum but he's got a clear town to scum meta. His RQS was also maybe in part an inside thing? I used to, on anotehr site, always do RQS that were fluff like "What's your fave color" or "If you could be an animal, which would you be?"

I'd put Klingon lower and Bulbazoar higher.

I think I've played at least once with most people on the list as this or the alt except for Maxwell, Riku, Triforce, Gumball, Muffin and the Goat.

So here's elusive's RQS, answer them if you're town and like to be cooperative. Don't answer them if you're one of those special snowflake types that have mush instead of a spine.

DEAR TOWN 1. Who have you played with before on from the player list? 2. Choose one player and describe their town vs. scum meta. 3. Link to your most recent finished town game and scum game (can be offsite but preferable on MS) 4. What is your fave scum hunting tool? 5. Pick a color for your soul. 6. Which player do you want to ask a question of? Ask them that question. Thank you my lovely dear darlings, <3

Oh and scum don't bother answering, I see through scum answers for what they are. ;)

Quoted for later, like the Mastin list. I don't have the time right now. Tomorrow evening.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Muffin »

Substance from me tomorrow.

The elusive wagon is shit
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by The Blue Blur »

Salamence is certainly not PG or a "delicate China bowl" elusive

Lol

~sonic
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

I REALLY SHOULD NOT BE AWAKE RIGHT NOW but i'm posting anyway because apparently i like to screw up my life

In post 276, Klingoncelt wrote:LittleGumball is unusually quiet. Out of character.

How do you know? You've never finished a game with me.

Also Triforce, I can't believe you're actually considering that an actual real serious game. It's awful af lmao

I'd answer the list of questions but i don't really want to right now plus i'm supposed to be asleep 2 hours ago so yeah c:
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by Quoth The Pidgeon »

In post 250, elusive wrote:Like Sonic, KC, and the third person who should know better actually AP and TTH (From that drawn on arrival game?) should know better. So yeah, all of that needs inspection and a needle.

Yep, that's me! ^_^
I was in Heartless for that game.

Is it appropriate to read your posts with a valley girl accent? (Because I may or may not be doing that.)
AngryPidgeon and TellTaleHeart

Imagination, of course, can open any door - turn the key
and let terror walk right in.
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:25 pm

In post 278, Muffin wrote:Substance from me tomorrow.

Let me guess,
"She's not scum because she's a mean girl. She's like that in
every
game. [Insert meaningless more white-knighting garbage here.]"

Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:38 pm

Rewinding back to why I voted elusive in the first place (*spoiler alert: it has nothing to do with how "mean" she is):
A couple sentences from the first two posts really pinged me, particularly
In post 36, elusive wrote:P.S. Mastin, hopefully you stay alive as town for a while and people aren't sucky enough to target you.

and
In post 50, elusive wrote:Oversoul, idk what you mean about "nonsense" but I'd rather have too much talk to work with rather then not enough and lagging games.

The sentence from 36 seems overwrought, especially for someone who presumably doesn't know mastin's alignment, and 50 just seems like an empty platitude just kind of thrown out there for the sake of looking town.

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 241, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:Because flatly I don't see how those 3 posts could make anyone townread him.

Neither do I, and so I didn't townread him. I said they "make me feel better about" him. You're putting words in my mouth. When a usually prolific poster is very quiet it concerns me. When he starts posting again I feel better about it. That doesn't mean I've town read him yet.

If I
had
said that, though, I would think you of all people would be most willing to accept it, considering your very early town read on mastin, and your willingness to "base reads on things that often words don't exist to explain."
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:12 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 278, Muffin wrote:The elusive wagon is shit

This is the first time that I've played with elusive that I felt she was being genuine, so I've been thinking the same thing about her wagon.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 278, Muffin wrote:Substance from me tomorrow.

3 votes don't make much of a wagon. More like a tricycle.
-
MiniDeathStar
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:22 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

In post 260, elusive wrote:I'd need to see more from Atum but he's got a clear town to scum meta. His RQS was also maybe in part an inside thing? I used to, on anotehr site, always do RQS that were fluff like "What's your fave color" or "If you could be an animal, which would you be?"

I'd put Klingon lower and Bulbazoar higher.

I think I've played at least once with most people on the list as this or the alt except for Maxwell, Riku, Triforce, Gumball, Muffin and the Goat.

So here's elusive's RQS, answer them if you're town and like to be cooperative. Don't answer them if you're one of those special snowflake types that have mush instead of a spine.

DEAR TOWN 1. Who have you played with before on from the player list? 2. Choose one player and describe their town vs. scum meta. 3. Link to your most recent finished town game and scum game (can be offsite but preferable on MS) 4. What is your fave scum hunting tool? 5. Pick a color for your soul. 6. Which player do you want to ask a question of? Ask them that question. Thank you my lovely dear darlings, <3

Oh and scum don't bother answering, I see through scum answers for what they are. ;)
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:22 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Later.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:50 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 280, LittleGumball wrote:I REALLY SHOULD NOT BE AWAKE RIGHT NOW but i'm posting anyway because apparently i like to screw up my life

In post 276, Klingoncelt wrote:LittleGumball is unusually quiet. Out of character.

How do you know? You've never finished a game with me.

Also Triforce, I can't believe you're actually considering that an actual real serious game. It's awful af lmao

I'd answer the list of questions but i don't really want to right now plus i'm supposed to be asleep 2 hours ago so yeah c:

Lol that game was semi-serious near the end. I still hate you for it by the way :P

And just for a reminder to those who checked out the games, I'm DekuNut on there
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Banana Frog »

catching up! I was reading along I was just too drained to interact with people yesterday but I’ll go find what I was saying in the hydra PT and translate it into polite.

First of all here is a slug for anybody who is feeling sad because I remember reading a few things that looked like TvTs when I was skimming yesterday

Spoiler: it is good to put animated gifs behind spoilers because of seizures; this one has slow animation so it is probably safe

summarised own posts from hydra pt from drixx is really reachy because as far as I can tell he was saying “that’s not alignment indicative for me; you’ve only seen me as scum but i do it as town too” which is like the opposite of a trust tell.

On the one hand this isn’t that out of line with townDrixx from WDPT but on the other if we interpret being annoying as a town tell for Drixx that’s just going to encourage him. But I’m townleaning him anyway.

And elusive’s kind of the same thing except substitute abrasive for annoying and I remember her being a little more snuggly in WDPT as scum but it’s really early to make judgement calls like that because a lot of the things I noticed about her scumgame there are things that won’t show up for a while yet.

But about elusive I did want to note the contrast between where we’re all meanieheads for disliking polite fluff posting and where we’re all thin skinned delicate people who can’t handle a bit of screaming. um, make up your mind?

but i’m townleaning her too, fml.

fwiw, my skin is thicker than it looks.

back to catching up in order:

the rest of page 6I don’t really get the thing between mastina and quoth but I feel okay with trusting them for now, because the interaction didn’t feel like SvS so I’m thinking they could be two townies who just know each other pretty well? I don’t know, i’ll revisit this later once I have enough to go on to read them independently of each other but I think I am already townleaning mastina on her own merits so i can trust her on quoth for now i guess? good enough for page 6 anyway.

--Plotinus
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Banana Frog »

Page 7!

theblueblur Froggie says he always lurks in hydra :( but he’s also got some stuff going on that he’s talked to me about so it’s okay, but I do hope he’ll be able to make some time for us soon. It felt weird being v/la and yet being the only head posting in all my games.

I’m also in like 7 games, 5 of which are hydra but this is my only large. I am confident I can keep up and this game is one of my priorities but those of you who have seen what i’m like when i have only one ongoing game and waaaaaay too much time on my hands should not be surprised if I’m a bit less spammy than usual.

Talk to me about PV? I’ve only seen him in WDPT and he was basically a lurk sack, page 200+ with only 26 posts to his name and in it since the beginning.

pere exactly!

pere this is a good observation.

I think TheBlueBlur vs Drixx is TvT. sadly.

--Plotinus
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I think that quoth and mastin is also t v t. Elusive may as well be scum but she has posted a nice batch of questions that might help us with other meta from players to read more into them. Perse has been very defensive of my slot and he says I am playing my town game just because of three posts when a few minutes ago he states that his read on me was a scumlean type of read. I do not get that. How did they make him feel better is still up for him to respond to. I did not like his reads so much either. Inconsistent with his read on me.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Persivul »

@ bulb: I don't get how you and pidgeon are putting words in my mouth.

Feeling better about =/= town read.

If you have someone at lean scum and they move to null/scum, you feel better about them, but you're not town reading them.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Banana Frog »

@Bulba i'll get to her questions in a few pages.

Page 8!

triforce can you explain why you’re townleaning gratuitious for those 2 posts?

prolapsedBrain if drixx is scum after all, this could be a chainsaw. Also, is being stupid a scumtell?

quoth I think I can understand most of this except for the parts based on meta that i haven’t experienced or the parts about me and maybe persivul (i might have a problem with persivul later but i don’t think i have one yet on this page, he only had 2 posts at this time)

gumball ok but not posting doesn’t help us read you. clutter is bad but there’s a lot going on so try to talk to people and ask them questions! who else do you think is scum?

blueblur oh come on even i can see that Pere’s joking there and taking everything literally is what I do. He could be scum, but I doubt you’re scum together; that’s modkillable.

—Plotinus
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Banana Frog »

page 9!

gratuitous that could just be a mistake on Oversoul’s part because the setup is pretty confusing. Who else do you think is scum?

bulbazoor you can snip the parts of the longer posts that you’re not responding to it makes it easier to read. also saying that a vote is for pressure takes away most of the pressure because you’re saying it’s not a real vote.

persivul I agree with a lot of this but at the same time you’re not really making waves and you’re saying a lot of things that are pretty obvious and a lot of this is pretty fence sitty so I’d like to see you take some stances soon, and a full reads list when you can.

The question about my +- thing has me a little paranoid that you’re scum and you’re frightened of my town game. But to answer your question: of course I will. I’ll probably be behind on it most of the time and I’ll be prioritising it but it helps me sort slots that I’m having trouble understanding, helps me avoid confirmation bias and realise when I’m scum reading someone incorrectly or helps me figure out why i’m scum reading somebody. It’s a tool that helps me read other people so of course I’ll be using it.

mastina if you dislike different things about it than I do, what are those things?

quoth i like these reasons for scum reading elusive. not scum reading her myself yet but this makes sense to me.

maxwell what thing?

some people were mean on this page so here is a frog

Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Banana Frog »

page 10!

bulba wasn’t it a little late for rvs though?

bulba so you’re voting him because he’s scum leaning you?

perse it’s like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife

perse that’s a really shallow reason to townread him though. do you think he couldn’t make short posts like that as scum?

perse yeah, it wasn’t a reads list but it should have been. I think that’s part of what’s scummy about it; it’s Information instead of analysis. (inb4 pot meet kettle, but i will share a reads list when i’m done with this)

elusive is your scumread on klingon based on more than the fact that she’s voting you?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 295, Banana Frog wrote:persivul218 I agree with a lot of this but at the same time you’re not really making waves and you’re saying a lot of things that are pretty obvious and a lot of this is pretty fence sitty so I’d like to see you take some stances soon, and a full reads list when you can.

No one on that list had more than 7 posts at the time. You generally can't take a hard stance on that much information. Your thoughts on me are an example of that. The above says something obvious, doesn't really make waves, and is fence sitty. Personally I don't see a problem with that since I had so few posts at the time. You didn't have anything hard to say on me, but since you were doing a catchup you mentioned me anyway - the same thing that I was doing, with the exception of Atum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

Official Vote Count 1.06

elusive
(2): Quoth The Pidgeon, Klingoncelt
The Blue Blur
(3): Prolapsed Brain, LittleGumball, elusive
Atum
(2): Persivul, PeregrineV
mastin2
(2): Banana Frog
TriforceP
(2): Atum, Muffin, Oversoul
Bulbazoor
(2): Gratuitous, The Blue Blur
Persivul
(1): Bulbazoor
PeregrineV
(1): MaxwellPuckett
Oversoul
(1): Drizzx,

Not Voting
(5): mastin2, TriforceP, Grib, Riku, The Goat

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-08-23 11:52:00).
Last edited by Titus on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 296, Banana Frog wrote:perse238 yeah, it wasn’t a reads list but it should have been. I think that’s part of what’s scummy about it; it’s Information instead of analysis. (inb4 pot meet kettle, but i will share a reads list when i’m done with this)

Fuck you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”