NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 639, texcat wrote:Things I don't understand:

Skybird
, can you shed any light on Anna's thinking that Wolfie was not a real player? I didn't understand her sheeping of Lapsa and the doc claim from someone, I'm not even sure whom. When she said in the hood that she wanted to lynch Wolfie, was that before or after it was pointed out that Wolfie was a real player? Her sheep of Ika with the picture of the sheep was sort of funny, but I'm not sure it was very townie.

I really can't shed any light on this because it was really weird to me. I felt she was voting SW for real and I totally missed she thought SW was a fake player until she mentioned it. I did go look at some of her other games to try and get a better read on her. I looked at a newbie game she was in (1612 take 2) and one that is on-going so I can't say anything about that one. But in the newbie game she posted in a much more normal fashion, though was still a little off-beat. She was town in that one.
Creede73
Creede73
Townie
Creede73
Townie
Townie

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Creede73 »

In post 649, Shinobi wrote:
In post 638, Creede73 wrote:Idk if I should join the gray train.

Do you have a good reason not to?
If you don't want to, where else would we vote?

No. I don't. VOTE: GrayFox
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by ika »

yay frogger is here.

now i can find someone out real quick
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VC 1.6
VoteCount 1.6

With 21 alive it's 11 to lynch!

Mod Notes:

Fro99er replaces Zebzy, woot woot
ALSO LISTEN TO THIS MASHUP! Don Mclean vs. Florence and the Machine

Skybird -

T S O -
GrayFoxxxx
(L-10)

Ika -

Silverwolf -
RedFF
(L-10)

Shinobi -

Boonskiies -

Wake88 -
Ika
(L-10)

Ozgin -

Texcat -

Kop -

Zebulin -

Lapsa -

GrayFoxxxx -
Quaroath, T S O, Shinobi, Lapsa, Creede73
(L-6)

Mahonster -
Boonskiies
(L-10)

Quaroath -

Creede73 -

RedFF -
Salamence20, Mahonster
(L-9)

Spiffeh -

Nosferatu -
Wake88, Annadog40, Ozgin
(L-7)

Annadog40 -
Spiffeh
(L-10)

Salamence20 -
texcat
(L-10)

Not Voting
-
Kop, Zebulin, Nosferatu, Skybird, Silverwolf

Food Queue -
Steak, Pizza, Fruit Salad, CHOCOLATTE

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-08-19 23:30:32)
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 675, Skybird wrote:
In post 639, texcat wrote:Things I don't understand:

Skybird
, can you shed any light on Anna's thinking that Wolfie was not a real player? I didn't understand her sheeping of Lapsa and the doc claim from someone, I'm not even sure whom. When she said in the hood that she wanted to lynch Wolfie, was that before or after it was pointed out that Wolfie was a real player? Her sheep of Ika with the picture of the sheep was sort of funny, but I'm not sure it was very townie.

I really can't shed any light on this because it was really weird to me. I felt she was voting SW for real and I totally missed she thought SW was a fake player until she mentioned it. I did go look at some of her other games to try and get a better read on her. I looked at a newbie game she was in (1612 take 2) and one that is on-going so I can't say anything about that one. But in the newbie game she posted in a much more normal fashion, though was still a little off-beat. She was town in that one.

I'm just guessing here. I have no idea how to read Anna. Is it at all possible she didn't see a player named Wolfie on the playerlist?

I mean, that's the exact reason I put it in my signature because quite a few people call me Wolfie from USMB and here now that it is just best if I put that there so it doesn't confuse anyone. BUT, some people have sigs turned off so maybe?

I mean, this might clear up a lot of confusion people are having around this issue. I have quite a few people I need to look into more ISO and meta and Anna is one of them.

How much have you guys chatted in your hood?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Mahonster »

In post 646, Aeronaut wrote:
Its like Delicious Mafia and Refraction Mafia had a baby with this player list

I love it

Looks like I'm adopted.

"It would be super interesting if TSO was lynched today" -Me.
What I meant by this is that TSO is obviously a pretty dang good and experienced player right? I'm just saying that the scenario of him being lynched while other scum/mislynch candidates exist would be interesting to watch. Bonus points if TSO is scum. Really I just said that because it's one of the last things I would have expected today.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

@Mahonster thoughts on Anna?
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Mahonster »

Have no clue, haven't seen enough of her. That says something.

From what little I've gathered though, seems a bit out of place and not really observant. The question is if this is intentional or not.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 672, Wake1 wrote:
In post 666, SilverWolf wrote:I would vote for grayfoxxxx right now but he's not here and I don't know how much good it would do unless we are ready to lynch him. He's very inactive unfortunately.

Hm....

Can't tell for sure...

Hm....

I'm not scum Wake. Not this game. Try to dial back the paranoia a touch will ya?

Sheesh................
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by ika »

SW how come your more calm about it now?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Honestly I'm perfectly content piling votes onto grayfoxxx until he stops being awful.
I know he's a smart guy and he's capable of picking fights with other players and figuring things out.
He is doing neither of those things.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

ika-because I've had time to cool off and am in a calmer mood and Wake's paranoia doesn't bother me right now

Shinobi-do you think he will respond the votes/wagon if we vote him up and start playing better? I haven't gotten any indication from him that he even gives a shit.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 686, SilverWolf wrote:ika-because I've had time to cool off and am in a calmer mood and Wake's paranoia doesn't bother me right now

Shinobi-do you think he will respond the votes/wagon if we vote him up and start playing better? I haven't gotten any indication from him that he even gives a shit.

I don't know, but if he doesn't care then there's literally no downside in murdering his face.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Good point.

VOTE: grayfoxxxx
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

How does one vote for an imaginary player? Doesn't even seem like something anyone would do. You'd think that if a player you didn't know was being voted you'd look at the player list or something.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:54 am

Post by Skybird »

Wolfie, we actually haven't posted that much in the 'hood. I told her in there I thought she was scum so that kinda stopped the flow of conversation. lol I haven't posted much because if she is scum, I don't want to give away anything that she could take back to her scummates.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

Hey everyone!

I'm on some planes today...will catch up tonight
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 690, Skybird wrote:Wolfie, we actually haven't posted that much in the 'hood. I told her in there I thought she was scum so that kinda stopped the flow of conversation. lol I haven't posted much because if she is scum, I don't want to give away anything that she could take back to her scummates.

The flow of conversation stoped because you broke the hood code.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:57 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 667, Spiffeh wrote:Annadog who are your top three scumreads and why?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I know it's more difficult when you have to pretend to have opinions but you've had enough time.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Skybird »

Anna, I've played multiple games with 'hoods in them. They almost always come out the first day. I'm pretty surprised that no one else has admitted to being in a hood.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 693, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 667, Spiffeh wrote:Annadog who are your top three scumreads and why?

I read your ISO and I noticed that you haven't made a reads list or typed your top three scum reads, why do you expect me to when you haven't?

I don't plan on making a "Top three scum list" and instead I'll post my top scum read since this is day one, I can only lynch one person and the other scum reads will change once people flip and we can see people's interactions and their allegiance.

I am voting my top scum read, Nosferatu.

94The whole redff train seems like total bs, he said the post seemed forced, and was told that it was a quote from a previous game, why would anyone kepp a vote after that?

They say that the redff wagon is BS and thinks that people shouldn't keep a vote on them

[Shinobi] for starting the train for no reason.

Then they want to lynch Shinobi.

99 So you guys are just going to speedlynch and then look at wagon instead of just dropping it? Seems legit, no problems here.

This is the first post they say they are chill with the wagon. They said in later posts that this wasn't sarcasm

108 Not that, it initially seemed like looking for a mislynch to me, but now that I see what you're doing and know the reasoning behind it, I no longer have problems with it.

Here's where they make the wagon support official

166 Also, if I was scum wouldn't I just happily jump on the wagon? I don't see why scum would even try to discredit a wagon at all,
unless they were defending a fellow scumpal.
I also don't like voting on D1, just makes me uncomfortable, so there's a reason why I haven't voted Shinobi yet.

Or the scum is trying to look town. And you stated a reason why scum would discredit the wagon. We won't know for sure if that is why unless they both flip.

246 I was asked why I didn't vote Shinobi. I never said that I was scumreading him.

But yet they wanted to start a wagon on Shinobi. That would make that 97 post worse if they thought Shinobi is a better wagon if they weren't scum reading him. Someone did question them about this and they responded. with

248 Huh, I suppose so. I apologize then.

So does that mean they did scumread them?

254 great then, I guess you guys will lynch me tomorrow if he turns up scum then, nice talk.
VOTE: redfff

And now they vote for redfff. The most of the reasoning they gave for that was in post 252 is that they saw them as nullscum because they are saying scummy things without saying what the scummy things were. They say later when they unvote that is was because they wanted a speedlynch.

I voted them a little after there redfff vote.

Then in post 365 they leave a blank unvote for Redfff and they explain their unvote in post 372

There isn't a reason to keep up the wagon. If we aren't going to speedlynch which is why I was even ok with the wagon, there isn't a reason to keep my vote. Now that we aren't close to getting a lynch and we have wagons everywhere, keeping up the red wagon when I don't even think he's that scummy would be stupid and would lead nowhere. I have no questito ons for him, and I feel no need to keep pressure on him either.

So they voted for them when you didn't think they are scum. And if they want a speed lynch, then why are they voting for Greyfoxxx since they have the most votes and the most likely player to get speed lynched?

There is enough in Nosferatu ISO to get them a day one lynch.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 657, Spiffeh wrote: She [is] on the Nos wagon which makes me think he's town now but we'll see how he plays going forward.

Does that mean whoever I scum read, you'll town read for now?

Is my vote on Nos the sole reason you are seeing them as town? If it isn't then what other reasons do you see Nos as town?

Why are people so hard on Grayfoxxxx, Nosferatu (I'm a little guilty there I guess), and Creede but are letting Anna skate by on arguably much worse posts?

I think you should respond to this yourself. Why were you so hard on Nosferatu? The majority of your posts before you shifted to me were about Nos being scummy.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Question for everyone! Who is your top scum read and why? And if you are not voting for your top scum read, why aren't you?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:45 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

TSO vote on me is OMGUS.
Says I'm townie
I sheep wolf, and vote TSO
TSO votes me.

Any other reasons to vote me aside from pressure?
Look at my wagon and you will find a scum.
More tonight.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”