NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 2273, T S O wrote:I can't get anything done if I constantly have to rephrase answers that no-one has been able to find fault with yet.

don't betray the truth T_T
abcedminded
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:01 am

Post by SilverWolf »

One thing I don't want is the whole day to devolve into leash or lynch debate because that just clogs up the game and makes it unplayable. So I'll stop now. Town is going to do what it's going to do here. I think leash gives us an advantage that we desperately need. If someone can give me a great reason why it would do more harm than good, then go ahead and lynch him and I won't object.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Ozgin »

UNVOTE: TSO

I suppose I see your angle, TSO. That (at least vaguely) answers my questions, and I suppose if you lie you're dead anyways. But what do you get from aiding us? When scum is dead, so are you. Why would you bother to help us? What's your angle? How do you plan on winning by being our pet vig rather than just accepting that you're caught and surrendering your life to us? Like, I get it but don't get it.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 2276, SilverWolf wrote:One thing I don't want is the whole day to devolve into leash or lynch debate because that just clogs up the game and makes it unplayable. So I'll stop now. Town is going to do what it's going to do here. I think leash gives us an advantage that we desperately need. If someone can give me a great reason why it would do more harm than good, then go ahead and lynch him and I won't object.

inevitable. you can't just mute him. and this beautiful nicotine-withdrawal-like presence will accompany town for quite awhile

Benmage in annadog`s link wrote:
Now you definitely need all hands on board. WHich this game was testament to showing the difficulty in that.
I think we went on for nearly 50 pages of useless debate on whether to lynch the SK or leesh.
A Total blackhole in the grand scheme of the game.

that's the reason I wrote:

In post 2210, Lapsa wrote:day's gonna be fun ^ㅂ^
abcedminded
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:27 am

Post by redFF »

TSO is going to play to his wincon until hes dead.

he is either mafia or sk

i am actually inclined to say he us mafia and we have multiball tbh, because of the way he claimed survivor before full claiming sk to our hood, which seemed very manipulative. also the way he led the lynch on gray, a useless player and an easy lynch, seems more scum motivated than the play of a serial killer.

if firebringer had investigated him and gotten the result serial killer then this would be a different conversation.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:28 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2277, Ozgin wrote:UNVOTE: TSO

I suppose I see your angle, TSO. That (at least vaguely) answers my questions, and I suppose if you lie you're dead anyways. But what do you get from aiding us? When scum is dead, so are you. Why would you bother to help us? What's your angle? How do you plan on winning by being our pet vig rather than just accepting that you're caught and surrendering your life to us? Like, I get it but don't get it.

Thank you for having the intelligence to back down.

I believe I can win, and I like playing. Even if I can't win, at least I get to hunt scum. I much prefer that to being dead.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:30 am

Post by T S O »

Red - you never once raised the issue of gray-town in our hood, nor did you question the legitimacy of the case. I find it bizarre that you apparently thought Gray was an easy lynch when you never actually offered any resistance to it.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 2268, T S O wrote:"He'll say he got roleblocked and not kill" -
this removes the scum roleblock from the equation
meaning someone like Firebringer will actually get results.

flawless logic ^ㅂ^

anyway - I'm done
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 2274, SilverWolf wrote:But this isn't multiball. It's SK who's main objective is to kill scum. If he shots the way we don't want him to or doesn't shoot who we say, he dies.

@Wolfie, you are mixing it up. my point was that scum ain't that much interested in killing/lynching SK. in response to:

In post 2265, SilverWolf wrote:Scum will want him lynched today, there is no question about it.

ain't talking about SK following orders or not
abcedminded
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 2225, Nosferatu wrote:One of these is what TSO will most likely attempt to achieve. I'm fine with putting him on a leash, but make it tight. And preferably with a built-in electrocution device.

I think we should use an actual collar for T S O to show that he is dedicated to being leashed.

If T S O changes his avatar to Image then I won't lynch him today. Since that will show commitment to the leashing cause and it will show that he follows commands.

LOL!
Last edited by Aeronaut on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Annadog40 »

And you must keep that avatar for the rest of the game or I will vote you and get you lynched.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:43 am

Post by T S O »

I can't explain how unamused I am.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:43 am

Post by T S O »

See, I'd love to, but avatar bets are against the rules. Nothing I can do about it, my dear.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:45 am

Post by T S O »

Jokes aside - Lapsa, can you do some scumhunting or something? Because quoting one of nearly 250 posts I have where my meaning isn't 100% clear really isn't scumhunting.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:46 am

Post by T S O »

But don't worry, best friend, I'll be here for advice.
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:49 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2279, redFF wrote: also the way he led the lynch on gray, a useless player and an easy lynch, seems more scum motivated than the play of a serial killer.

Ask Ozgin about this and how Titus who was the SK in 185 pushed so hard for his lynch and tunneled him into the ground and he was a claimed VT and a super easy lynch for scum. I don't think SK's care any more than scum about who gets lynched. Actually scum care more because they don't want their buddies lynched.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2284, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 2225, Nosferatu wrote:One of these is what TSO will most likely attempt to achieve. I'm fine with putting him on a leash, but make it tight. And preferably with a built-in electrocution device.

I think we should use an actual collar for T S O to show that he is dedicated to being leashed.

If T S O changes his avatar to Image then I won't lynch him today. Since that will show commitment to the leashing cause and it will show that he follows commands.

This is without a doubt, best post 2k15.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:15 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2274, SilverWolf wrote:Holy fucking shit people, the correct move for town is clearly not to lynch TSO today. Now, the correct move for scum is to scream for his lynch today and discredit any arguments against that.

This.

Can we decide who we're actually going to lynch now?
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Firebringer »

IF TSO is part of a multiball it is best to lynch now.
What is our second best option?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:20 am

Post by goodmorning »

What are you even talking about?

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Skybird »

I for one won't vote TSO today. I've been reading along and I don't see a downside to keeping him around for a few days.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:23 am

Post by ika »

VOTE: tso
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2293, Firebringer wrote:IF TSO is part of a multiball it is best to lynch now.
What is our second best option?

Have you been reading?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:07 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I do have one additional question that is nagging me, hopefully someone can help me with-How common is it for a game to have 2 vigs that work on opposite nights AND a SK and a scumteam meaning 3 kills possible every night? I saw it in Ozgin's game, a mini but that was only even-night vig and there was a BP role and a JOAT, etc. to balance things. I guess I want to make sure TSO is not groupscum in a multiball setting here.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:42 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2298, SilverWolf wrote:I do have one additional question that is nagging me, hopefully someone can help me with-How common is it for a game to have 2 vigs that work on opposite nights AND a SK and a scumteam meaning 3 kills possible every night? I saw it in Ozgin's game, a mini but that was only even-night vig and there was a BP role and a JOAT, etc. to balance things. I guess I want to make sure TSO is not groupscum in a multiball setting here.

Given that we saw 3 kills N1 and one of them was Boon and Aero is the Mod, pretty likely there are 2 Vigs and SK and Mafs.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”